What’s your current all time favorite natty supp for muscle growth?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy **** I’ll be so wanting to run the PA indefinitely! I loved my granules but the calories made them unpractical.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy **** I’ll be so wanting to run the PA indefinitely! I loved my granules but the calories made them unpractical.
Surprisingly Pa is the only natty supp I think I’ve never tried. I know coop was big on it for a while too. You just run it solo with nothing else? Might have to give it a go. So out of curiosity would sns be more than this? I’m assuming it’s 50% at 750mg so you only really get 375mg of Pa?
View attachment 205273

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surprisingly Pa is the only natty supp I think I’ve never tried. I know coop was big on it for a while too. You just run it solo with nothing else? Might have to give it a go. So out of curiosity would sns be more than this? I’m assuming it’s 50% at 750mg so you only really get 375mg of Pa?
View attachment 205273
I did run it solo but from lechitin granueles as most PA supps were so pricey. Very excited to see what SNS brings to the table.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did run it solo but from lechitin granueles as most PA supps were so pricey. Very excited to see what SNS brings to the table.
The raw materials for this are so expensive, but we'll be taking a low, almost no margin to try to make this available to people at a great price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s exciting for sure; if SNS
is making it, it will be legit!! I’ve always hesitated to add in lecithin granules to my list of supps for two reasons:
1) I could never figure out the percentage of phosphatidic acid I’d be getting from straight lecithin granules
2) I didn’t know what the difference was between lecithin granules made from soy and those made from sunflower; is one better than the other?!
Thank you. I appreciate that.

I've seen other people talk about your questions, but honestly its not something I've ever looked into very much bc I hate the taste of lecithin granules and there's no way I'd use them, especially not as much of them as would be required.

Actually, one thing I do remember reading is that brands can give you estimates on the PA content in lecithin but it isn't tested batch by batch bc its not one of the things people normally buy lecithin for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought you knew that we were going to be doing one. I look forward to seeing how you like it.

And you mentioned a great point on the calories. When people talk about mega dosing Lecithin granules, I hardly ever see anyone talking about the fat and calorie considerations that go along with that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 205273
You attachment doesn't show viewable to me. Which brand/product are you asking about?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you have some experience with PA and enjoying it. One question, Do you take any whey around the tome you take your PA. I’m curious to see if whey really blunts PA effect. If so what about other proteins like egg whites powder for example.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You attachment doesn't show viewable to me. Which brand/product are you asking about?
Redcon1 bravo maybe is the name. I forgot lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Redcon1 bravo maybe is the name. I forgot lol
That was one of the ones that really caused a lot of confusion for people because there are two different labels for it floating around online. One showed it as 1500 mg. (supplying 50% Phosphatidic Acid); then the average price dropped some it seems like and the label now shows 750 mg. Mediator 50P so in theory that would be 375 mg. if they are labeling it the way that the patent holder instructs companies to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you have some experience with PA and enjoying it. One question, Do you take any whey around the tome you take your PA. I’m curious to see if whey really blunts PA effect. If so what about other proteins like egg whites powder for example.
@Danes

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Danes is one of the most knowledgeable people on this and many other subjects but he rarely ever posts anymore. I just wanted you to know if he doesn't (and its unlikely he will) see this, he isn't ignoring you. He just rarely ever checks here anymore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Danes is one of the most knowledgeable people on this and many other subjects but he rarely ever posts anymore. I just wanted you to know if he doesn't (and its unlikely he will) see this, he isn't ignoring you. He just rarely ever checks here anymore.
thanks...i agree he is very knowledgeable. i think he will see this but i don't know if he will respond.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The raw materials for this are so expensive, but we'll be taking a low, almost no margin to try to make this available to people at a great price.
I thought you knew that we were going to be doing one. I look forward to seeing how you like it.

And you mentioned a great point on the calories. When people talk about mega dosing Lecithin granules, I hardly ever see anyone talking about the fat and calorie considerations that go along with that.
I must have known that you were working on it, but you have so much going on how is a brother supposed to keep up!

Yeah and the fact that we took it pre-workout made it kinda funky with all the fats possible prohibiting nutrient uptake from our other peri-workout nutrition.

I mainly took it with my pre-workout so I dont really know if foods etc affects it.
There is a great thread in here that i tried finding for you i think its called something like "Im on PA ya'll" but my search skills failed me. Its a great read where you can see how PA and granueles evolved on this forum.

I also took a bunch of Olympus Labs Triumph that has SL in it as well plus a host of other ingredients.

I really miss Danes!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I used to chat with him some years ago but don’t see him around anymore. Same with @mr.cooper69 haven’t seen him for at least 4years.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I used to chat with him some years ago but don’t see him around anymore. Same with @mr.cooper69 haven’t seen him for at least 4years.
Thank you all for nice and warm words. To all of you. I am honored and even touched .

I dont want to to talk about me at all but I think you guys know what I think about honesty. For me, being honest in this supplement industry is very.important and sadly many companies are not honest at all.
PA such as Mediator is not cheap and many companies use lower dose than the recommended dose. How?

Mediator, which is PA from Soy lechitin enriched to 50%. The recommended dose is 750mg pure PA. It means you need to use 1500mg Mediator PA.
There are companies using 750mg Mediator PA and thats 375mg pure PA.

Steve, which is the owner of SNS and one of most honest and knowledgeable guys I know and I have said many years, PA from SNS would definitely be the most purest PA products on the marked. Just like their products in general.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for nice and warm words. To all of you. I am honored and even touched .

I dont want to to talk about me at all but I think you guys know what I think about honesty. For me, being honest in this supplement industry is very.important and sadly many companies are not honest at all.
PA such as Mediator is not cheap and many companies use lower dose than the recommended dose. How?

Mediator, which is PA from Soy lechitin enriched to 50%. The recommended dose is 750mg pure PA. It means you need to use 1500mg Mediator PA.
There are companies using 750mg Mediator PA and thats 375mg pure PA.

Steve, which is the owner of SNS and one of most honest and knowledgeable guys I know and I have said many years, PA from SNS would definitely be the most purest PA products on the marked. Just like their products in general.
Thank you for the kind words as well and its great to see you post.

And I really to appreciate the compliment; that means a lot, especially coming from you.

It's like me and you discussed in the past when we talked about PA, if I'm going to do one, I'm going to do it right.

Phosphatidic Acid XT will contain 1,500 mg. Mediator 50P (750 mg. of actual pure Phosphatidic Acid) and will be clearly labeled that way so you'll know exactly what you're getting. It'll also have a couple of extra small surprises in it as well :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the kind words as well and its great to see you post.

And I really to appreciate the compliment; that means a lot, especially coming from you.

It's like me and you discussed in the past when we talked about PA, if I'm going to do one, I'm going to do it right.

Phosphatidic Acid XT will contain 1,500 mg. Mediator 50P (750 mg. of actual pure Phosphatidic Acid) and will be clearly labeled that way so you'll know exactly what you're getting. It'll also have a couple of extra small surprises in it as well :)
Thank you and I trully appreciate it :)
Honestly I have been waiting to see a PA product from SNS and I know you are very picky guy. If you do it, you will do it 100%. No underdosing and no bull...
PA is one of the best natural muscle builders and I still use it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly I have been waiting to see a PA product from SNS and I know you are very picky guy. If you do it, you will do it 100%. No underdosing and no bull...
You won't have much longer to wait :)
ETA is 4 to 6 weeks; hoping more on the 4 week side. I had decided at the last minute to add one more little thing to it so the shipping and testing time on that raw is adding a couple of weeks, but it will be worth it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't have much longer to wait :)
ETA is 4 to 6 weeks; hoping more on the 4 week side. I had decided at the last minute to add one more little thing to it so the shipping and testing time on that raw is adding a couple of weeks, but it will be worth it.
Amazing. I would be the first one to buy if we didnt have problem with import/customs. I would even buy 1 year supply!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazing. I would be the first one to buy if we didnt have problem with import/customs. I would even buy 1 year supply!
It's been awhile. I'll send you one as soon as it comes out and we can see if it gets through. I have an idea on that now that didn't back then that we can discuss :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been awhile. I'll send you one as soon as it comes out and we can see if it gets through. I have an idea on that now that didn't back then that we can discuss :)
Amazing:)
thank you. Really appreciate it :)

I also need to admit something to guys here.
I have seen the new PA product formula and I need to say, you all should be excited. Honestly, I have been waiting for PA from SNS some years now and this new PA will definitely be the best PA product on the marked. 100% the correct dose, quality and some cool extra inside :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've probably said that quite a bit in the past because its true - to do it the right way, the margin sucks.

A big problem with Phosphatidic Acid continues to be companies mislabeling it. Mediator is 50% Phosphatidic Acid but a lot of companies list it as Mediator 1500 mg. and don't list the 50% part which is misleading and deceptive to customers because then they think they're getting 1500 mg. Phosphatidic Acid when that isn't the case. Then some companies list it as 750 mg. and people assume its 1500 mg. total and the 750 mg. is really the 50% of amount but they're really just putting 750 mg. total to cut their costs. So its a combination of it being low margin + some just outright shady deceptive marketing going on to cut corners and cut costs. So when a company labels it accurately, it puts them at a appearance disadvantage sometimes against companies that don't. In our case, we will be offering 500 mg. of Mediator 50P delivering 750 mg. active.

Around 2 months ago or so, we were getting asked a lot so I agreed that we will go ahead and do one. It will be Mediator 50P plus a few more ingredients. The goal is to make the best AND still sell it for a reasonable price that people can afford. On our end, from a financial perspective, it will be pretty much low margin to no profit type of product, but its something a lot of people want and I want to be able to offer.
This is a huge issue beyond just PA but one of the reasons I haven’t used any PA specifically (other than Soy Lecithin in the past).

Find myself looking at stuff then I don’t trust the labeling makes sense and hence my supplement usage has dwindled to only a select few companies (but my usage still is probably too many products haha).

I appreciate the input and hard work from SNS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a huge issue beyond just PA but one of the reasons I haven’t used any PA specifically (other than Soy Lecithin in the past).

Find myself looking at stuff then I don’t trust the labeling makes sense and hence my supplement usage has dwindled to only a select few companies (but my usage still is probably too many products haha).

I appreciate the input and hard work from SNS.
Agreed. It's bad with a lot of ingredients in that companies label them deceptively to keep costs down and it tricks people into thinking they're getting a dosage that they're not. Arachidonic Acid is another great example - companies selling 1500 mg. serving sizes of 10% powder and their full daily dose doesn't provide the amount of actual Arachidonic Acid that 1 X-Gels softgel provides. But they just label it Arachidonic Acid and don't state how much active and many people just assume its all active but that's literally impossible bc the powder ARA that goes in capsules is only 10% where the oil that goes in softgels is 40%.

That's one thing with us - if we're going to do something, we're going to do it right and be clear on the label about exactly what it is.

And thank you. I appreciate the kind words and support.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good to see you around danes :) OR i have just been in the wrong threads where you have been in lol