Is this the ultimate Natty stack?

Beefyjoe

Awards
8 week or 12 week cycle?

Anabolic Effect
M test
Epi-plex
X-gels

From reading around the forums these 4 have a ton of excellent reviews and seem to work well together. Any big ones I'm missing?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
8 week or 12 week cycle?

Anabolic Effect
M test
Epi-plex
X-gels

From reading around the forums these 4 have a ton of excellent reviews and seem to work well together. Any big ones I'm missing?
I agree that that would be a great natural stack. Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex is a great stack and very popular; and a lot of people love X-Gels as well.

X-Gels is commonly used for 50 days/approx. 6 weeks.

Anabolic Effect is commonly used for 12 to 16 weeks.

M-Test & Epi-Plex can be used for the entire cycle length and many people use them as daily use supplements without cycling off.

If you wanted to add another product to it, Id' wait and add Anabolic XT that we will be releasing in probably 4 to 6 weeks. If you started the cycle now, it would likely be out in time to add it in by the time the 50 days of X-Gels was up and will stack fantastic with the others.

Beefyjoe

Awards
I agree that that would be a great natural stack. Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex is a great stack and very popular; and a lot of people love X-Gels as well.

X-Gels is commonly used for 50 days/approx. 6 weeks.

Anabolic Effect is commonly used for 12 to 16 weeks.

M-Test & Epi-Plex can be used for the entire cycle length and many people use them as daily use supplements without cycling off.

If you wanted to add another product to it, Id' wait and add Anabolic XT that we will be releasing in probably 4 to 6 weeks. If you started the cycle now, it would likely be out in time to add it in by the time the 50 days of X-Gels was up and will stack fantastic with the others.
Thx for the detailed response! I'll look into anabolic xt and wait for the release. Should be interesting

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thx for the detailed response! I'll look into anabolic xt and wait for the release. Should be interesting
You won’t regret going with SNS and CEL products. They’re fully dosed with efficacious ingredients. Plus there is a variety to choose and stack from. You’d be hard pressed to find better natural muscle builders and anabolics. In fact, I don’t think there are better options and there are more in development with upcoming releases. 💪🏻

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^yup. Stack is straight

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem at all, I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

And for Anabolic XT, the timing should be almost perfect that you could add it to the stack when the X-gels cycle ends.

We also will have some other cool stuff coming out along the way as well :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now would that be instead of the m test tho?
i've ran m-test and sustain alpha together several times...they go well together from my experience.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No problem at all, I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

And for Anabolic XT, the timing should be almost perfect that you could add it to the stack when the X-gels cycle ends.

We also will have some other cool stuff coming out along the way as well :)
What is Anabolic XT? Or has that not been revealed yet?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I absolutely love running MTest, AE and Epi-Plex together. So highly recommended from me and id run it for 12 weeks. Like @sns8778 said the X-gels usually get run for 6 weeks. So maybe run that the first 6 weeks then without the last 6 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely love running MTest, AE and Epi-Plex together. So highly recommended from me and id run it for 12 weeks. Like @sns8778 said the X-gels usually get run for 6 weeks. So maybe run that the first 6 weeks then without the last 6 weeks.
Agreed completely here. Can't go wrong with all though natty supps stacked together. Only can yield results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is Anabolic XT? Or has that not been revealed yet?
It hasn't been released yet. I'll do my best to get a discussion thread up on it in the next couple weeks. I meant to this week, but I'm pretty much behind at life. I have over 15 products I have to do label text for in the next couple days alone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting. And a cool thing is that by the time the X-Gels part of the cycle would be over, we'll have several other cool releases out - Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and several more.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
8 week or 12 week cycle?

Anabolic Effect
M test
Epi-plex
X-gels

Creatine, there's a reason it's stood the test of time. Because nothing natural helps build more muscle then creatine will

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the reason Creatine didn't get mentioned is that a lot of people consider that more of a daily use supplement than as part of a natural anabolic cycle. But for sure, if he isn't using creatine, I would definitely suggest considering it.

I use Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magnapower) because creatine monohydrate bloats me big time and causes stomach issues. It's fine for people that can take it, but MCC is literally only pennies more per day and don't have to chance the bloating and gastro issues. I like Creatine HCI too, and we sell both, but if I had to pick just one, I'd go with MCC.