Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still baffled by your obsession with the flu shot... like you wear it like a badge of honor or something. Also, it’s impossible to ever know if it’s done you good or harm.
it is my way of letting the pro-covid crowd know that i am not a antivaxer...what i am is a anti-covid vaxer!!!

i have taken damn near every vaccination shot that has come down the road in my 63 years...until the covid vaccination which i find very sketchy...it could very well be that my getting a flu shot every year for well over a decade might prove to be why my wife and i both had such mild symptoms from the covid? my wife gets flu shots also.

btw-how many have personally known someone who has died from specifically from covid, not talking about people who were in a hospice and dying already--i am talking about someone who otherwise wouldn't have died if they hadn't caught covid...i don't know a single person???

i'm not saying covid isn't real, what i am saying is i find it odd with all the people who have died from covid that i haven't known a single one--and i have know quite a few who have had covid, but none of them died!!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still baffled by your obsession with the flu shot... like you wear it like a badge of honor or something. Also, it’s impossible to ever know if it’s done you good or harm.
since they do studies on everything else, it would be interesting to know the relationship with flu shot and dying from covid.

my guess says a large percentage of people who died from covid were not getting yearly flu shot...most of us who get flu shots also get a pneumonia shot every 7 years.

i wonder how many people on this forum who say they got the covid vaccination were getting yearly flu shots and a pneumonia shot every 7 years...my bet is it is a very small percentage, even though the flu shot has a very long safety record and covid vaccine does not...this seems really odd to me?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Received my 2nd Pfizer vaccine on 15th May, I did not experience any side effects. I will do a covid antibodies test on 31st May, I did not have antibodies before my first vaccine. My first vaccine since 2011...

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Received my 2nd Pfizer vaccine on 15th May, I did not experience any side effects. I will do a covid antibodies test on 31st May, I did not have antibodies before my first vaccine. My first vaccine since 2011...
my wife and i tested positive for covid at the end of february and we are both in our 60s, nothing more than minor cold symptoms for 3 days..honestly i was much happier having covid than i would have been if i caught the flu!!!

i wish you well and hope things go well for you!!!

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No vaccine for me.
Idk if it has been me mentioned, but ivermectin (veterinary heartworm meds)
Kills covid within two injections 1cc per 100lbs spread two days apart. You can get this stuff online quickly and easily from what I've been told.

**** big pharma and doctah ouchie

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No vaccine for me.
Idk if it has been me mentioned, but ivermectin (veterinary heartworm meds)
Kills covid within two injections 1cc per 100lbs spread two days apart. You can get this stuff online quickly and easily from what I've been told.

**** big pharma and doctah ouchie

I know a physician that treated with it and great luck. Usually weight based for 7+ days orally. This and hydroxychloroquine are both great treatments. Aspirin also as it’s shown to have multiple MOA’s of inhibiting virus replication, anticoagulant and anti-inflammatory.

Not medical advice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've asked this question several times now so i'll ask again....

how many people have personally known someone who has died from covid?

i have known well over 30 people who have had covid, but i haven't known a single person who has died from covid.... not even one.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i have known well over 30 people who have had covid, but i haven't known a single person who has died from covid.... not even one.
I don’t know tons of people to start with but I knew one person who died due to covid with no other comorbidity and 3 other persons (one of them less than 50 yers old who had two weeks stay at hospital).

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’ve spoken to a couple doctors who have 10k+ immune suppressed/elderly patients on their panels and no covid deaths. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I know two people who died of covid.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recently spoke with 2 Boston nurses who came to visit my bro-inlaw at home in his final days recently when he passed from Cancer.
They said the hospitals were empty, the fake-RONA wards were bare, said it was a joke. Huge hospital in Boston.
Libtardz,
LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know tons of people to start with but I knew one person who died due to covid with no other comorbidity and 3 other persons (one of them less than 50 yers old who had two weeks stay at hospital).
1st off sorry for your loss, were you close with the person who died?

i do know tons of people from when i was running my business[now retired]...i know personally over 30 people who got covid and none who died from it. i would guess around 10 of those spent at least 1 day in hospital--about the same as the flu i would guess.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, he was married to my sister for 30 years, we (he and I) had a rock band together for 15 years, like brothers, so thank you...

My actual brother died a couple years ago from cancer as well, this one hit me harder as my brother was a PoS of a person, was actually glad when he died.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, he was married to my sister for 30 years, we (he and I) had a rock band together for 15 years, like brothers, so thank you...

My actual brother died a couple years ago from cancer as well, this one hit me harder as my brother was a PoS of a person, was actually glad when he died.
It’s a sad truth but I think a few of us have family members who we feel that way about. Sorry for the others, bro 🙏

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Results from a survey just been put out by a group of credible UK hospitals (near where I live).

in a nutshell they have shown their are increased side effects from the vaccine if you have already had covid when vaccinated,

the mRNA vaccines have more local sides but severity is less, the viral vector vaccines did lead to people being hospitalised in some cases.

so the vaccine ‘could’ give you worse effects than covid did.

for clarity I offer no thought on whether we should or shouldn’t get the vaccine, just throwing this up for the debate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

again, sorry for your loss...my biological father was killed in a train wreck when i was 8 months so i never really knew him...i kind of thought of my wifes dad as my adopted dad and it hit me pretty hard when he died-he was a korean vet and because of frostbite had both legs amputated below the knee-one of the best men i ever knew....

sorry if i went off topic here!!!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i do know tons of people from when i was running my business[now retired]...i know personally over 30 people who got covid and none who died from it. i would guess around 10 of those spent at least 1 day in hospital--about the same as the flu i would guess.
Thank you.
No not close he was one of my friends father. Same for the two others who ended up at hospital they were mother and brother of another friend. This friend got also covid by her symptoms was only fewer and fatigue for over a week ans she was younger thank her brother who was hospitalized.

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I've yet to meet anyone who actually has had confirmed covid. Apparently a couple of people I worked with, but not sure it was ever verified. Not saying they didn't, but lot of their symptoms sounded like a flu.

From what I've seen as far as the statistics go, the rate of death for people under 60 is extremely small with them making up the large majority of deaths. The chance of children having it or suffering harm from it is extremely small as shown in the link. That also gets into the discussion regarding did they die from covid or did covid just exacerbate an ongoing issue, especially with older folks.

Separately, I also think nobody wants to talk about the fact that there were multiple healthcare whistleblowers that caught organizations falsely marking cases as covid related, to drastically up the reimbursement from the government. I'm not sure what ended up happening to them.

Source: https://www.heritage.org/data-visualizations/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/

"According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is deadliest among older populations. In fact, through February 17, 93 percent of COVID-19 deaths nationwide have occurred among those ages 55 or older. Only 0.2 percent were younger than 25. This trend can also be found on the state level. "

"CDC data also show that Americans, regardless of age group, are far more likely to die of something other than COVID-19. Even among those in the most heavily impacted age group (85 and older), only 13.3 percent of all deaths since February 2020 were due to COVID-19. "

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've yet to meet anyone who actually has had confirmed covid. Apparently a couple of people I worked with, but not sure it was ever verified. Not saying they didn't, but lot of their symptoms sounded like a flu.

From what I've seen as far as the statistics go, the rate of death for people under 60 is extremely small with them making up the large majority of deaths. The chance of children having it or suffering harm from it is extremely small as shown in the link. That also gets into the discussion regarding did they die from covid or did covid just exacerbate an ongoing issue, especially with older folks.

Separately, I also think nobody wants to talk about the fact that there were multiple healthcare whistleblowers that caught organizations falsely marking cases as covid related, to drastically up the reimbursement from the government. I'm not sure what ended up happening to them.

Source: https://www.heritage.org/data-visualizations/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/

"According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is deadliest among older populations. In fact, through February 17, 93 percent of COVID-19 deaths nationwide have occurred among those ages 55 or older. Only 0.2 percent were younger than 25. This trend can also be found on the state level. "

"CDC data also show that Americans, regardless of age group, are far more likely to die of something other than COVID-19. Even among those in the most heavily impacted age group (85 and older), only 13.3 percent of all deaths since February 2020 were due to COVID-19. "
Thank you. A vaccine is not justified with these numbers.

Neversummer

Awards

I worked in a setting that had very high transmission (non medical). We probably had at least 50% of the work force get confirmed COVID, who knows how many really had it. I would guess we had 150 positive cases. I was lucky and actually avoided it, got tested frequently with PCR tests and anti-body tests.

there is 14 people in my office and 2 of them died. One of them was pretty Good health late 50s. The other was early 60s with a pacemaker and high blood pressure. I saw him get the flu for years unaffected but Covid took him out within a few days with all the advanced treatments. We had a lot of people who ended up in the hospital sometimes for over a month. They all told me horror stories of the intensive care wards and how many of their neighbors died. additionally we had 3 cases of people who had Covid and came back to work and after 2-3 weeks had heart attacks and strokes and one died. I fully believe they were from damaged caused by Covid.

I am in a upper management position and had to participate in a daily update meetings for over 12 months where we updated cases, how we believe they got it and potential Transmissions to other people. we had some people who I knew 100% were goners, that were asymptomatic. We also had people who were very healthy and young end up in the hospital. Personally from what I observed I believe the main factor was viral load. The people with light symptoms were near a infected person in passing. The people who got very sick sat in an office across from a sick person coughing for 8 hours.

when the vaccine came out I was very hesitant And delayed for a long time. Eventually my family begged me to do it And I broke down and got it. Is it possible 10 years from now I’ll get cancer or autoimmune disease from the vaccine? Yes it’s possible. Is it possible the coronavirus will cause cancer or autoimmune disease as well In 10 years? Absolutely! Probably both are not likely. Hopefully I made the right choice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I worked in a setting that had very high transmission (non medical). We probably had at least 50% of the work force get confirmed COVID, who knows how many really had it. I would guess we had 150 positive cases. I was lucky and actually avoided it, got tested frequently with PCR tests and anti-body tests.

there is 14 people in my office and 2 of them died. One of them was pretty Good health late 50s. The other was early 60s with a pacemaker and high blood pressure. I saw him get the flu for years unaffected but Covid took him out within a few days with all the advanced treatments. We had a lot of people who ended up in the hospital sometimes for over a month. They all told me horror stories of the intensive care wards and how many of their neighbors died. additionally we had 3 cases of people who had Covid and came back to work and after 2-3 weeks had heart attacks and strokes and one died. I fully believe they were from damaged caused by Covid.

I am in a upper management position and had to participate in a daily update meetings for over 12 months where we updated cases, how we believe they got it and potential Transmissions to other people. we had some people who I knew 100% were goners, that were asymptomatic. We also had people who were very healthy and young end up in the hospital. Personally from what I observed I believe the main factor was viral load. The people with light symptoms were near a infected person in passing. The people who got very sick sat in an office across from a sick person coughing for 8 hours.

when the vaccine came out I was very hesitant And delayed for a long time. Eventually my family begged me to do it And I broke down and got it. Is it possible 10 years from now I’ll get cancer or autoimmune disease from the vaccine? Yes it’s possible. Is it possible the coronavirus will cause cancer or autoimmune disease as well In 10 years? Absolutely! Probably both are not likely. Hopefully I made the right choice

if i am reading this right out of 150 confirmed positive cases 2 died from covid and 1 died from either a heart attack or stroke 3 weeks later, and 1 of those who died from covid was early 60s with pacemaker and high bp?

not trying to be snide, but i had a problem understanding this post.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you got it right. 50% positive cases, 2% of the cases died (1% of his company’s work force)

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry for anyone's loss.

I know of two people that died.
My neighbor that was elderly 70's.
And I member from a golf course I used to be a pro at. He had heart problems and his wife was very upset covid was the cause on the death on the certificate. We painted his house and deck a few months ago.

Folks, call me crazy but...
I firmly believe covid was methodically released with other events in a detailed order to keep the population in a position to change voting laws.

The border, the presentation of racism, woke bullshit, changing school curriculum this administration are all results of a fraudulent election and we're breadcrumbed the same way the border crises was.

Enough of that, what we face now in Florida are tons of people from California, Wisconsin, New York and the likes moving here to enjoy our red policies.

So if they come here to enjoy the benefits of a red state one would think they would vote conservative huh?
Even if they did, can we obtain victory with a fraudulent election system?

Florida is the next victim of fraud if we are not very careful.

Thank God for DeSantis,he has been an exemplary leader and you would think the administration would model off his leadership. We are protected from the illegals and the rest of this bullshit.

Good morning, and welcome to the free world

Neversummer

Awards
if i am reading this right out of 150 confirmed positive cases 2 died from covid and 1 died from either a heart attack or stroke 3 weeks later, and 1 of those who died from covid was early 60s with pacemaker and high bp?

not trying to be snide, but i had a problem understanding this post.
Sorry for the confusion typing from my phone.

At my place of work there is approximately 300 employees in which over 150 of them had positive results.

2 people died in the hospital from COVID. 1 of them had no known health issues that I was aware of. The other one had high BP and a pacemaker.

We had a few people have heart attacks or strokes a couple weeks after returning to work from COVID. 1 of them died as well. I personally think this is from COVID.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the confusion typing from my phone.

At my place of work there is approximately 300 employees in which over 150 of them had positive results.

2 people died in the hospital from COVID. 1 of them had no known health issues that I was aware of. The other one had high BP and a pacemaker.

We had a few people have heart attacks or strokes a couple weeks after returning to work from COVID. 1 of them died as well. I personally think this is from COVID.
thanks for clarifying...50% of employees testing positive is a high number, imo....did you have precautions in place? masks, social distancing......there was no way to work from home when the rate started going this high?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. They were both parents of childhood friends, so they weren't super close to me, but people I've known for a long time.
once you reach a certain age and people you have known start dying it reminds us of our own mortality....again, sorry for your loss.

you know you are getting older when you start reading the obituaries looking for people you know/have known...my wife always telling me about people we know have known who died.

Last edited:

imjuschillin

Awards
Hello everyone.

No, no vaccine for me if I can at all help it.

I saw some here very early on (page 1) say they HAD to get it for work. Sorry I didnt read through all 15 pages, but any update on that? Has it actually been made mandatory at some places??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

And I member from a golf course I used to be a pro at. He had heart problems and his wife was very upset covid was the cause on the death on the certificate. We painted his house and deck a few months ago.

I firmly believe covid was methodically released with other events in a detailed order to keep the population in a position to change voting laws.

The border, the presentation of racism, woke bullshit, changing school curriculum this administration are all results of a fraudulent election and we're breadcrumbed the same way the border crises was.

Enough of that, what we face now in Florida are tons of people from California, Wisconsin, New York and the likes moving here to enjoy our red policies.

So if they come here to enjoy the benefits of a red state one would think they would vote conservative huh?

Thank God for DeSantis,he has been an exemplary leader and you would think the administration would model off his leadership. We are protected from the illegals and the rest of this bullshit.

bro, I don’t think it’s especially likely that a WORLDWIDE pandemic was created just to change American voter laws.......I’m the first to admit I don’t have a fucking clue what to believe about any of this **** but that ones a touch out there......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bro, I don’t think it’s especially likely that a WORLDWIDE pandemic was created just to change American voter laws.......I’m the first to admit I don’t have a fucking clue what to believe about any of this **** but that ones a touch out there......
the evidence is mounting that this pandemic was created in a lab though...that crap about some wet market was straight out of a fairy tale.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the evidence is mounting that this pandemic was created in a lab though...that crap about some wet market was straight out of a fairy tale.
don’t disagree with that at all. Think that probably is where it came from. I could even get on board with the theory of China releasing it purposely (as they seem to have done suspiciously ok) with a view to cause a worldwide chaos from which they emerge as the new world superpower

but I think to say killing millions worldwide in order to change something specifically in America is a bit far fetched.

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
don’t disagree with that at all. Think that probably is where it came from. I could even get on board with the theory of China releasing it purposely (as they seem to have done suspiciously ok) with a view to cause a worldwide chaos from which they emerge as the new world superpower

but I think to say killing millions worldwide in order to change something specifically in America is a bit far fetched.
Agree with this. I think this has immensely changed America but don't think that was China's sole intention. I think China released it because they knew it would drastically shift the economy in their favor.

Look at just how much drugs, medical equipment, healthcare supplies and what else is primarily made by China. Couple that with China's methods of just straight locking people indoors, locking their country down and not reporting anything until the pandemic blows over, while having a world bought and paid for by China in a lot of ways that won't call them much on it and I think you are left with a situation heavily benefiting them in many ways.

Let's be real....will anything happen to China because of this? I don't buy it one bit. This will blow over and our corrupt leaders on either side of the aisle will pretend they care as China puts money in their back pocket.

I do hope this whole experience opens up the minds of people to elect leaders who look out for their country and don't just bow down to the highest bidder, usually NGOs or China. In America and many other places, it is just disgusting to see the majority of our leaders sell out without a care for who they represent. This applies to all sides of the political spectrum.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you have to admit the democrats politicized the virus...with how well the economy was doing and the low unemployment rate i believe trump would have won if not for the covid....the only thing diben ran on was trumps handling of the covid-other than that he mostly just stayed in his basement-if diben would have been forced to run a normal campaign his mental deficiencies would have been exposed.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

Agree 💯

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
No one in my family haves contracted covid therefore no one in my family will get vaccinated .

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No one in my family haves contracted covid therefore no one in my family will get vaccinated .
Correct me if I’m wrong but the conclusion I’m coming to here is that if someone in your family had caught covid, you’d then be happy the family to get vaccinated? Odd.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I’m wrong but the conclusion I’m coming to here is that if someone in your family had caught covid, you’d then be happy the family to get vaccinated? Odd.
I can see the way I wrote it makes it look that way , I was trying to keep it short my family will not be getting this experimental vaccine no way no how . I'm one of the few who think if you contracted the virus and survived your receptors are immune to it so why get vaccinated sorry for the miss read

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I can see the way I wrote it makes it look that way , I was trying to keep it short my family will not be getting this experimental vaccine no way no how . I'm one of the few who think if you contracted the virus and survived your receptors are immune to it so why get vaccinated sorry for the miss read

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm on my phone..

All this administration is doing is a reaction to covid to advance a liberal agenda.
Since the first drip of it.
And I may be wrong but china was the only country to post a profit in 2020.
Once the emotional ride of this is over people will vote differently, be educated differently, obtain $ differently, and let's not even walk down the racism or gun control road. All of which have nothing to do with covid.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry I'm on my phone..

All this administration is doing is a reaction to covid to advance a liberal agenda.
Once the emotional ride of this is over people will vote differently, be educated differently, obtain $ differently, and let's not even walk down the racism or gun control road. All of which have nothing to do with covid.
I agree. It was purposefully orchestrated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm on my phone..

by 2024 this will be for all intents and purposes a one party country.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This lawsuits need our full support!

Inb4 the cognitive dissonance filled provaxxers

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, maybe if we are lucky enough...
Texas and Florida will break off from the union, create a "passport " or ID card with voting history and keep the sheep out.

Seriously though, if you can't purchase a firearm legally with a Marijuana card, why should we allow citizens apart of blm that burn our businesses down and riot have one? And I'm all for buying my guns legally and my drugs illegally. Haha