Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t buy it in leaf form but I pay $35 for 1000mg of THC. Which is enough to get to get straight up couch locked every day for a couple weeks.
back in the 70s before i joined the military pot was a social thing-over at the nearby large park we would form a huge circle and sit crosslegged and pass joints around-blacks and whites united, getting stoned, lol. i can remember getting elbowed to take a joint with one still in my fingers-we would sometimes go through a ounce baggie sitting there listening to a 8-track boom box, lol.

i guess cops didn't think it was worth their time to hassle us since it meant getting out of their cars and chasing us on foot and we would all run in different directions--probably a big factor was we were almost 100% peaceful and never caused any issues with the people who were just there to enjoy the park---garfield park in indianapolis was a great place for teenagers to hang out at back in the 70s with virtually no victim crimes even though it was only about 1/2 a mile from one of the biggest projects, and was in a very poor neighborhood.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The KKK probably liked her because few in political power can claim full responsibility for the mass slaughter of more Muslims and Africans than she can, and you bet she will mass slaughter many more if she could.
I like how you were proved wrong, but still carry on anyway.

You just go full retard in every rebuttal post, and noone can counter full retard.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you guys find it odd that I support immigration policies when I am not a Christian, and yet my parents who are oppose immigration restrictions are Christian?

Who is more welcoming of their foreign brothers, me or them? Which one do you think Jesus is backing? Me or them?
You don’t even live in a country with a severe immigration problem, you don’t know what it’s like. I’ll tell you what, let’s dump all our illegal immigrants in NZ and you can pay for them.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You don’t even live in a country with a severe immigration problem, you don’t know what it’s like. I’ll tell you what, let’s dump all our illegal immigrants in NZ and you can pay for them.
Wtf are you talking about? Why do you move the goalposts and strawman every single thing?

You were wrong. Because you didn't bother to fact check yourself before you posted. You did the same about the journal. But instead of learning from it, you continually do it time and time again.

In the end, you just make yourself look like fool.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why didn’t any of you tell me May was Asian American and Pacific Islander Month?

Here I am with only one week left and I have absolutely nothing prepared :cautious:

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Didn't Jesus protect a criminal by saying "let he who has not sinned cast the first stone", and didn't everyone turn around and walk away?

Something tells me even Jesus wouldn't justify killing someone because they used a fraudulent cheque. But hey.
Ummm, Ferguson was the thug who strong-arm robbed a store and then tried to grab a gun from the cop who first approached him, got shot in the hand, fled, and then turned to attack the cop again before being killed. But hey, keep going full retard pretending you know what is going on here, and how to fix it....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why didn’t any of you tell me May was Asian American and Pacific Islander Month?

Here I am with only one week left and I have absolutely nothing prepared :cautious:
if you can find a party to crash make sure to try the lumpia---you will thank me!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf are you talking about? Why do you move the goalposts and strawman every single thing?

You were wrong. Because you didn't bother to fact check yourself before you posted. You did the same about the journal. But instead of learning from it, you continually do it time and time again.

In the end, you just make yourself look like fool.
You dont even have borders, you just have mermaids show up on canoe and you compare your problems with the USA's? We have caravans showing up at the border that carry larger populations from multiple continents than the entire populace of NZ all at one time.

But ok, you want me to factshyt, here you go

USA immigration problem

New Zealand Immigration problem

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can you imagine how much easier border protection would be if we were a island nation?

no need for a border wall then-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you imagine how much easier border protection would be if we were a island nation?

I never hear the State of Hawaii bitch and complain about immigration problems. Although, on a Federal Tax level they have to pay for the illegals on the mainland anyways, but at least they have control of their population.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joe Biden Won’t Speak at Notre Dame’s Commencement After 4,300 Students Sign Petition Rejecting Him

Yes, I am sure it was a "scheduling conflict" - maybe they invited him, but later rescinded, therefore the two schedules were in conflict.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joe Biden Won’t Speak at Notre Dame’s Commencement After 4,300 Students Sign Petition Rejecting Him

Yes, I am sure it was a "scheduling conflict" - maybe they invited him, but later rescinded, therefore the two schedules were in conflict.

Edit: InB4 claims that "Catholics are racist"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

diben and pelosi are catholic.

but the church has refused to give them communion due to their pro-abortion stance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is a lot of stuff circulating around the web that many elitist democrats are practicing satanists-anyone who spends time on the internet has probably seen this.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Catholics facilitated the pedo abortionist we have now.
Lets be fair about that - some members of the Catholic leadership hierarchy apparently failed to take remedial action against other members of Catholic leadership who are reported to have molested children. For the record, (1) I find child molestation to be one the crimes that should be subject to the most extreme from of punishment and sentencing (including, execution), and (2) I am not Catholic. But it is important to distinguish between leadership who did/permitted this, from congregants who find all of this as abhorrent and devastating as all non-Catholics. One of my best buddies is a devote Catholic and he could not be more furious over this and he believes the church leadership involved were (at least) criminality negligent. I believe his view is the prevailing view of most practicing Catholics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lets be fair about that - some members of the Catholic leadership hierarchy apparently failed to take remedial action against other members of Catholic leadership who are reported to have molested children. For the record, (1) I find child molestation to be one the crimes that should be subject to the most extreme from of punishment and sentencing (including, execution), and (2) I am not Catholic. But it is important to distinguish between leadership who did/permitted this, from congregants who find all of this as abhorrent and devastating as all non-Catholics. One of my best buddies is a devote Catholic and he could not be more furious over this and he believes the church leadership involved were (at least) criminality negligent. I believe his view is the prevailing view of most practicing Catholics.
100%...i'm not catholic either but i know several who are including a aunt who has now passed who was very devout, and you described this very well!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
there is a lot of stuff circulating around the web that many elitist democrats are practicing satanists-anyone who spends time on the internet has probably seen this.
This sun's this up well. Just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it true.

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

At least you guys are doing the Christian thing by building a giant wall, just as Jesus would have done.

Like I said, I think immigration policies are absolutely needed otherwise our infrastructure would collapse. I think the same of any country. But I also don't think it is the Godly thing to do.

God makes it very clear that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter his Kingdom. Christianity is HARD. If you turn away from the needy, you turn away from God.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God makes it very clear that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter his Kingdom. Christianity is HARD. If you turn away from the needy, you turn away from God.
God can help the needy. Other than that Im not a fool to allow illegal immigrants to cross the border and be used as a political tool for the elites to expand their powers and oppress the rest of us through tyrannical measures to force us to help the needy or get murdered if you refuse to comply.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least you guys are doing the Christian thing by building a giant wall, just as Jesus would have done.

Like I said, I think immigration policies are absolutely needed otherwise our infrastructure would collapse. I think the same of any country. But I also don't think it is the Godly thing to do.

Arent you an athiest? I know I am and if I came here preaching about God and the bible Id sure as hell feel like a azz clown doing so. So Im guessing your play.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Whenever God had Israel take care of the strangers though, they had to assimilate into the hebraic culture, which means they were not allowed to bring their idols, flags, etc...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Whenever God had Israel take care of the strangers though, they had to assimilate into the hebraic culture, which means they were not allowed to bring their idols, flags, etc...
“Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the Lord of hosts."

God's commands were counterculture and made people uncomfortable to hear.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Arent you an athiest? I know I am and if I came here preaching about God and the bible Id sure as hell feel like a azz clown doing so. So Im guessing your play.
kinda like the white man who said blacks can't be black if they don't vote for him-eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wait, what?

You're not a virologist, and yet you talk about covid.

You're not a pharmacist, and yet you talk about medication.

You're not a Doctor, and yet you talk about health.

You're not an engineer, and yet you talk about buildings.

But talking about the Bible is where you draw the line?

Based on your logic, you should feel like an 'azz' whenever you talk about ANYTHING you are not.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
God can help the needy. Other than that Im not a fool to allow illegal immigrants to cross the border and be used as a political tool for the elites to expand their powers and oppress the rest of us through tyrannical measures to force us to help the needy or get murdered if you refuse to comply.
God tells us to feed the needy. Most God-fearing Republicans would kick them to the curb for asking for a handout.

Republican Jesus hates the poor. Real Jesus died for them.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
God tells us to feed the needy. Most God-fearing Republicans would kick them to the curb for asking for a handout.

The thing is, most people, regardless of political affiliation, are not actually followers of Jesus. They are followers of a political party. Jesus was most certainly not a Republican or a Democrat. The Republican party is most certainly not God's party, but neither is the Democratic party. Ultimately, God wills for His church to take care of the widow, and the orphan because God holds His people to a higher standard than those who are not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up at 4:30 this morning and went fishing-any day i can go fishing is a good day!!!

going to wait until this afternoon to run, need to get used to running in the heat-going to be kinda warm out today....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thats wonderful, but does not mean Jesus supports the right to give corrupt low life poli-ticks who want to keep people poor and just smart enough to run the machines the power to ram a gun down people's throats with the power to murder and destroy and steal it from them to redistribute it in order to gain power and control over civilizations?

If Jesus and God were real, I refuse to believe they are that stupid and idiotic to not see this.

Republicrat voters generally are far more giving and charitable than liberal Demicans are, thats the truth. More Republicrats generally understand big government leads to more poverty and a direction closer to dictatorship. If Jesus was a alive and dumb to pick 2 of the parties he would be a Republicrat. If he was smart, he would absolutely be a freedom loving small government Libertarian which more than likely would be the reality if he was on earth today.

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am referring to the membership of the Catholic Church who love to say they are against abortion but will blindly run out on Election Day and vote Democrat. The Catholics are the Democrat religious vote.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am referring to the membership of the Catholic Church who love to say they are against abortion but will blindly run out on Election Day and vote Democrat. The Catholics are the Democrat religious vote.
catholics love to feel guilty...voting for pro-abortion democrats is a way of satisfying that craving.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Plenty of very real problems (national debt, climate hysteria, marxism, election fraud, immigration, gun rights, woke cancel culture, rising murder rates, inflation, global pandemic, etc)... without getting sidetracked by Jesus debates.

Which I think is why Jigggz keeps playing that card....

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plenty of very real problems (national debt, climate hysteria, marxism, election fraud, immigration, gun rights, woke cancel culture, rising murder rates, inflation, global pandemic, etc)... without getting sidetracked by Jesus debates.

Which I think is why Jigggz keeps playing that card....
It’s supposed to be some backhanded snobbery meant to belittle anyone with a differing opinion. I find it humorous at best.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s supposed to be some backhanded snobbery meant to belittle anyone with a differing opinion. I find it humorous at best.
FWIW - I saw BamBam's statement as constructive and merely as a redirection towards many of the serious societal issues being faced/fabricated, and away from being religion centric. Although I didn't write it, I do not perceive any snobbery. But I am just some internet dude.

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FWIW - I saw the statement as constructive and merely as a redirection towards many of the serious societal issues being faced/fabricated, and away from being religion centric. Although I didn't write it, I do not perceive any snobbery. But I am just some internet dude.
Oh I can smell the stench of liberal elitism in every word. It’s all backhanded snobbery.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well according to Libtard philosophical texts, if Jesus really loved the poor he would get a job and surrender his paychecks to BLM so their leader can buy another mansion while Jesus would also be condemning first responders.

inbeforejesuswasreallyablacktrans

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll offer one statement and then disengage. In my firmly held position, many of the statements that project what Jesus would have done in a specific situation are incorrect and, in fact, are usually in directly contradiction of what is written in/indicated by Scripture - when it s properly interpreted within the overall context within the New Testament. It is easy, but grossly misleading, to extract sentences and interpret them outside of the larger (and intended context), and come up with a position. I am not accusing anyone of doing this intentionally. Although I am certainly no theologian, I have studied rather extensively and have fairly strong positions on this. That is probably a surprise (or shock) to some, because most of what I usually write is sarcastic (and sometimes scathing) - and is almost always intended to make me smirk.

A separate observation: While I have no published statistics to support this, "I believe" that many of the people who object to (or reject) the Bible have never read it (yes, there may be exceptions). In my own personal experience, when people say things such as "the Bible is full of inconsistencies and has many conflicts between different sections" - and I ask them if they can give me examples so I can look into it - I have yet to meet ANYONE who could support their allegations. Exactly no one has been able to provide anything definitive at all. Sometimes they will "quote things" that are not even in the Bible. I believe most simply follow the mantra of the unbelievers, that it is full of inconsistencies, etc. Many others may say that Christians (or Jews) are simply following their mantra of the Christians/Jews (and I am sure many do); but as someone with a faith life - I see it as my responsibility to actually study and understand, rather than simply accept bumper sticker-esque summaries.

I intend to offend no one on this issue - but merely to provide a perspective (one that is usually scoffed at).

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of fishing i am reminded of the cheech and chong movie RUDE AWAKENING and cheech sharing a joint with a fish-hey you fish lipped it, man.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The thing is, most people, regardless of political affiliation, are not actually followers of Jesus. They are followers of a political party. Jesus was most certainly not a Republican or a Democrat. The Republican party is most certainly not God's party, but neither is the Democratic party. Ultimately, God wills for His church to take care of the widow, and the orphan because God holds His people to a higher standard than those who are not.
Agreed! I like the teachings of Jesus, because I think it embodies what a good person should aspire to be. That should transcend politics.

Basically tthe way I see it is that politics is like 2 reactive dogs barking at each other through a fence. Both are very vocal and firm in their stance but neither is really listening or willing to cooperate on anything.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 205119

Liberals. Except they’ve replaced logic with feelings
We did a 4 week nationwide lockdown once, and now we're able to travel again.

It worked for us, and it didn't matter what side of the political coin you were on, because it should never have been made political.

And before you say "but you're an island blah blah", once a virus is in, that point is negated. So we locked down, flattened the curve, stomped it out and continued on with our lives. For the last 6 months or so I've forgotten that covid is still an issue.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We did a 4 week nationwide lockdown once, and now we're able to travel again.

It worked for us, and it didn't matter what side of the political coin you were on, because it should never have been made political.

And before you say "but you're an island blah blah", once a virus is in, that point is negated. So we locked down, flattened the curve, stomped it out and continued on with our lives. For the last 6 months or so I've forgotten that covid is still an issue.
That’s really neat buddy. So proud of you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after much deliberation i've decided to get my run in 1st and then go fishing. of course this means getting up earlier, but what the hay, i can always take a nap in the afternoon...ah, life is so complicated-not.:cool:

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
after much deliberation i've decided to get my run in 1st and then go fishing. of course this means getting up earlier, but what the hay, i can always take a nap in the afternoon...ah, life is so complicated-not.:cool:
2 more days and I will be in Alabama for a week long deep sea fishing trip. Snapper season starts Friday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 more days and I will be in Alabama for a week long deep sea fishing trip. Snapper season starts Friday.
fishing is good for what ails you-best medicine ever!!!

haven't ate snapper since i left the PI...enjoy!!!