Becoming Invictus.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Salvēte! Over the next 4 weeks I will be utilizing Iron Legion Invictus as part of my contest prep. As of today I am 33 days out, my first dose will be tomorrow thus giving me 32 days of Invictus to the show date.

Starting Stats: 5’11, 173.8lbs(last week daily average).

I am currently racing against the clock at this point as I’m not as conditioned as I should be. I tried doing what should’ve been a 20+ week prep in about 13.5. First show. So hopefully the Invictus will be of aid.

Diet/Other Supps:
Right now the cals/macros are 1605cal 200P/100-125C/35-45F with one refeed on Saturdays @ 2400cal. As far as other supplements I am using;
  • My typical vitamins (multi, d3, elderberry, etc.)
  • Creatine @ 5g/day
  • Epiplex/Epicatechin @ 300mg/day (going to up to 600mg/day next week)
  • ThermoAmp @ 2 caps/day
  • Preworkout (Seismic Surge, though it’s about gone and we’ll see what I get). I’m using this and whatever pre I get next to utilize Yohimbe in it as much as the actual pre-so benefits as it gives some appetite suppression

Cardio is just LISS on the bike at 6-7miles/day. Training is P/P/L/P/P/OFF/OFF. Enjoy day 1 update tomorrow

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m logging it now. It helps man. The cortisol lowering effect has a skin thinning/drying effect. Syced to see you at show day. I am competing in August

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m logging it now. It helps man. The cortisol lowering effect has a skin thinning/drying effect. Syced to see you at show day. I am competing in August
Goodluck dude! I saw you are dosing high but what would be the recommended dosing? Last time I used some cortisol lowering products I ended up pretty lethargic, probably tanking cortisol a bit so I believe I’m going to start on the lower end.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Goodluck dude! I saw you are dosing high but what would be the recommended dosing? Last time I used some cortisol lowering products I ended up pretty lethargic, probably tanking cortisol a bit so I believe I’m going to start on the lower end.
recommended dosing is .5ml twice daily=half a dropper 2x daily....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a good way to go. You can always increase if needed.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright so a small update:
Dosed .3ml day 1
Dosed .3ml AM & PM day 2
Will dose the same today-Sunday

Will decide then how I feel will prob to .5ml AM/.3ml PM then in week 3 go .5/.5 as long as all is well. If you’ve followed any of my logs you may know I believe in getting the most out of the least and easing nice and slow into things.

As far as effects; I feel very nice—calming, relaxed post application. Especially after the first dose, 2nd dose is a little less noticeable.

Weighed in 171.4lbs yesterday (new low weigh-in), 171.0lbs this morning (new new low weigh-in). So that was nice.

Obviously not much more to update will give more feedback on Monday most likely. Cheers y’all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright so a small update:
Dosed .3ml day 1
Dosed .3ml AM & PM day 2
Will dose the same today-Sunday

Will decide then how I feel will prob to .5ml AM/.3ml PM then in week 3 go .5/.5 as long as all is well. If you’ve followed any of my logs you may know I believe in getting the most out of the least and easing nice and slow into things.

As far as effects; I feel very nice—calming, relaxed post application. Especially after the first dose, 2nd dose is a little less noticeable.

Weighed in 171.4lbs yesterday (new low weigh-in), 171.0lbs this morning (new new low weigh-in). So that was nice.

Obviously not much more to update will give more feedback on Monday most likely. Cheers y’all.
good luck!!!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
in. perhaps some thermogenic foods, hot peppers, matcha, black coffee + fasting!!!

maybe alpha-yohimbine while fasting in morning + LISS.

super high protein diet and low carb/fat ~ 250gm to preserve muscle would get you lean fast!!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
UPDATE

So 3.5 weeks into Invictus. About 1.5 weeks out from show. Currently down to 167.2lbs this AM, will probably drop into the 166s tomo.

It’s hard to really gauge the effectiveness of this. I am dieting hard and nailing out cardio so obviously I am going to be dropping lbs. I haven’t noticed any kind of change in physique that seems novel that I could attribute to b-AET either. I’m currently using/been using .5ml/day though, going to be upping the dose just a little hesitant as I’ve crashed cortisol in the past and it f*cking sucks so bad lol.

I have been feeling pretty strong in the gym lately considering my weight and caloric deficit (1560cal/day now for last 2 weeks), but I attribute that to switching pre’s to FullBlitz (awesome product, converted fanatic 😜)

Will update more how I tolerate jumping the dose.

Last edited:

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking a little more diced for sure. What was crashing your cortisol like, constant lethargy?

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
UPDATE

So 3.5 weeks into Invictus. About 1.5 weeks out from show. Currently down to 167.2lbs this AM, will probably drop into the 166s tomo.
View attachment 205865

It’s hard to really gauge the effectiveness of this. I am dieting hard and nailing out cardio so obviously I am going to be dropping lbs. I haven’t noticed any kind of change in physique that seems novel that I could attribute to b-AET either. I’m currently using/been using .5ml/day though, going to be upping the dose just a little hesitant as I’ve crashed cortisol in the past and it f*cking sucks so bad lol.

I have been feeling pretty strong in the gym lately considering my weight and caloric deficit (1560cal/day now for last 2 weeks), but I attribute that to switching pre’s to FullBlitz (awesome product, converted fanatic )

Will update more how I tolerate jumping the dose.
Curious how this effected you.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking a little more diced for sure. What was crashing your cortisol like, constant lethargy?
Lethargy, anxiety, and just feeling overall weird. Idk how to describe. At moments I’d feel like I was disconnected from my body or something lol

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Curious how this effected you.
I really don’t have much to say. I think I’ll just end the log with my verdict being “up in the air”

Too many variables. I did get pretty lean and today is show day and I expect to place decently.

I will have to revisit Invictus and properly review again.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I really don’t have much to say. I think I’ll just end the log with my verdict being “up in the air”

Too many variables. I did get pretty lean and today is show day and I expect to place decently.

I will have to revisit Invictus and properly review again.
Let us know how it goes!