Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jesus would condemn BLM as a racially divisive movement and join the rest of us that support all lives.
No he wouldn't.

Ever hear the parable of the lost sheep? When one wanders off and is I danger, he leaves the 99 to find the one. Because at that moment, even though all lives do matter, it is the 1 that needs his help, not the 99.

Guess what his response was to the 99 that asked "what about us? Don't all sheep lives matter to you?"

“If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them wanders away, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others on the hills and go out to search for the one that is lost? 13 And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he will rejoice over it more than over the ninety-nine that didn’t wander away! 14 In the same way, it is not my heavenly Father’s will that even one of these little ones should perish.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jesus would condemn BLM as a racially divisive movement and join the rest of us that support all lives.
Care to find me a passage that God would support that? Or nah?

Attachments

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Care to find me a passage that God would support that? Or nah?
God would say fuq black live matters, everybody is my fuqing child and they all matter.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No he wouldn't.

Ever hear the parable of the lost sheep? When one wanders off and is I danger, he leaves the 99 to find the one. Because at that moment, even though all lives do matter, it is the 1 that needs his help, not the 99.

Guess what his response was to the 99 that asked "what about us? Don't all sheep lives matter to you?"

“If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them wanders away, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others on the hills and go out to search for the one that is lost? 13 And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he will rejoice over it more than over the ninety-nine that didn’t wander away! 14 In the same way, it is not my heavenly Father’s will that even one of these little ones should perish.
I refuse to believe that Jesus would support BLM, there is no evidence Jesus is a racist.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No he wouldn't.

I refuse to believe that Jesus would support BLM, there is no evidence Jesus is a racist.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wait till people here find out how they kicked a Maori politician out of a NZ congressional hearing by racist New Zealander phony social justice warrior government officials for simply performing a native haka tribe dance in the building.
You ever not strawman? This is literally how you respond everytime you can't answer something, you simply deflect to an argument that you find easier to defend rather than actually respond to what is posted.

But I'll take your lack of answer as conceding you agree with me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Luckily Jesus doesn't care about what you choose to believe He is or isn't.

His words speak for themselves.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BLM is a deranged racially divisive corrupt political Marxist group that cares more about their click than actually helping black people.

BLM don’t give a crap about black people, they just want to control and continue to oppress them.

The fact is if your black and have a different view is the world than BLM movement, BLM will strip opposing blacks of their dark skin pigment.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
BLM is a deranged racially divisive corrupt political Marxist group that cares more about their click than actually helping black people.

BLM don’t give a crap about black people, they just want to control and continue to oppress them.
Uh huh.

Sorry man, but Black Lives do matter. Always have, always will. You can pretend to take whatever moral high ground you want, but reality is God happily leaves the majority to take care of the oppressed minority. He's demonstrated that 1000x over.

Well, except the Republican Jesus only likes white people and Americans.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh huh.

Sorry man, but Black Lives do matter. Always have, always will. You can pretend to take whatever moral high ground you want, but reality is God happily leaves the majority to take care of the oppressed minority. He's demonstrated that 1000x over.

Black lives can matter as much as any other race, but BLM group are low life racist scum of the earth.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Your making shyt up. There is no correlation to what he said 2000 years ago to these low life racist scum political clans of today.
Except there is. Sorry man. Better luck next time.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Black lives can matter as much as any other race, but BLM group are low life racist scum of the earth.
Jesus spoke about leaving the 99 to help the 1 in danger.

100% guarantee that if Christ walked the earth today, you'd be first in line to try throw him in jail.

I'll say it again, Black Lives Matter.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

100% guarantee that if Christ walked the earth today, you'd be first in line to try throw him in jail.

Jesus would love all of us and not support a racially divisive political corrupt group called BLM.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If black lives matters to you then you would reject BLM because they truly don’t give a crap about black people.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can I run to be the leader of the BLM movement? Or would they reject me because they are racist?
Of course you can't. You'd be rejected for not understanding, not because they are racist.

Don't be dumb.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you understand how vaccines work for viruses?

You literally have no idea how retarded you sound posting this lol.

I also like that you're angry that 8 people have tested positive when 10 million have been vaccinated.

The education system has really failed you guys, not in the sense that you aren't educated, but in the sense that they have seemingly failed to teach you that saying "I don't know enough about this" is a perfectly valid response to a topic.

In case you wanted to know, viruses are very hard to treat and prevent. In the case of bacterial diseases, we have antibiotics which have been extremely effective (which is creating huge issues now as we understand). But viruses are exceptionally tricky. We have vaccines for the flu, but they aren't guaranteed to stop you from getting the flu, in fact that's not what they are even designed for. They are designed to help your body prepare for them and fight them off quickly.

The idea is to limit the damage, and MAYBE, if you're lucky, kill the virus quick enough before it multiples and causes you to be symptomatic. But often it might just reduce the flu symptoms down to cold-like symptoms.

I don't understand how so many people think a VIRAL vaccine is supposed to make you immune to illness. It's absolutely bizarre to me that noone has taught you guys this.
is your reading comprehension really that bad or you been hitting the bottle today?

the story was from your favorite-cnn, and it said 8 fully vaccinated yankees tested positive out of 25 members on the squad. 8 out of 25 is pretty significant-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Uh huh.

too bad the #1 cause of death for young blacks is murder by another black---apparently black lives don't matter to them-eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
is your reading comprehension really that bad or you been hitting the bottle today?

the story was from your favorite-cnn, and it said 8 fully vaccinated yankees tested positive out of 25 members on the squad. 8 out of 25 is pretty significant-eh?
Did you read the rest of my post or nah?

Getting vaccinated doesn't make you immune. Read that again. I can type in caps if you want.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Luckily Jesus doesn't care about what you choose to believe He is or isn't.

His words speak for themselves.
would JESUS be standing outside a hospital where 2 cops who were ambushed were taken chanting we hope those fucking pigs die? my money says NO

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you read the rest of my post or nah?

Getting vaccinated doesn't make you immune. Read that again. I can type in caps if you want.
then why did diben say if you are vaccinated you no longer need to wear mask or social distance if he knows that there is no immunity involved in vaccinations?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course you can't. You'd be rejected for not understanding, not because they are racist.

Don't be dumb.
Apparently I care about black lives far more than you do.

I support real black freedom, liberty, human rights and maximal power of the individual black citizen.

You think you care about black people by propping up big government authoritarian modern day nazi youth via a corrupt oppressive political racist group called BLM.

Next

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
too bad the #1 cause of death for young blacks is murder by another black---apparently black lives don't matter to them-eh?
Black people were thrown into projects and kept poor by white people. That is the same to minorities the world over.

Poor people are more likely to engage in violent crime and the problem is cyclical.

But yet here you are focused on the problem from that rather than looking for the root cause.

Surely you, someone who has battled and overcome alcoholism would know that focusing on the issues that pushed you there solves the problem rather than your group meetings just yelling "pathetic alcoholic" at you? That's the whole point of rehab, to fix the issues that lead to the problem rather than just try mask the problem.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
then why did diben say if you are vaccinated you no longer need to wear mask or social distance if he knows that there is no immunity involved in vaccinations?
Because at that point the virus is no longer novel to your system and your body has a blueprint to deal with it.

Covid is an issue because it is novel.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black people were thrown into projects and kept poor by white people. That is the same to minorities the world over.

Poor people are more likely to engage in violent crime and the problem is cyclical.

But yet here you are focused on the problem from that rather than looking for the root cause.

Surely you, someone who has battled and overcome alcoholism would know that focusing on the issues that pushed you there solves the problem rather than your group meetings just yelling "pathetic alcoholic" at you? That's the whole point of rehab, to fix the issues that lead to the problem rather than just try mask the problem.
Come to America, I’ll introduce you to white trailer trash parks. There are tons of them all over the place.

Everyone has problems bro, these aren’t the 1960s anymore, time to grow up and move on instead of dividing people with your divisive rhetoric.

We care about all Americans here regardless of ethnicity.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Apparently I care about black lives far more than you do.

I support real black freedom, liberty, human rights and maximal power of the individual black citizen.

You think you care about black people by propping up big government authoritarian modern day nazi youth via a corrupt oppressive political racist group called BLM.

Next
Go have a conversation with a Black person who is vocal about Black Lives Matter and I think you'll find they don't agree with you at all.

In which case, you are delusioned. To me, you are the type of person who says "And I have Black friends" alot to justify your rants.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Come to America, I’ll introduce you to white trailer trash parks. There are tons of them all over the place.

Everyone has problems bro, these aren’t the 1960s anymore, time to grow up and move on instead of dividing people with your divisive rhetoric.

We care about all Americans here regardless of ethnicity.

You sure about that? Lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You sure about that? Lol
You can’t just Americans due to a group of racist assholes. If you come here after I take you on a tour in heroin laden white trailer trash parks you will see life is normal here.

We are the most open and racially diverse country on the planet unlike your home country. We have problems yes, but racism is found in all races, whites, blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Russians, etc...but really it’s nothing like it’s portrayed on the media and news networks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go have a conversation with a Black person who is vocal about Black Lives Matter and I think you'll find they don't agree with you at all.

In which case, you are delusioned. To me, you are the type of person who says "And I have Black friends" alot to justify your rants.
It doesn’t work that way, impossible. These conversations are based on politics and completely independent from skin pigment.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My NY State Trooper friend is black and he hates BLM.

It’s political, skin pigment does not determine a political ideology.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You can’t just Americans due to a group of racist assholes. If you come here after I take you on a tour in heroin laden white trailer trash parks you will see life is normal here.

We are the most open and racially diverse country on the planet unlike your home country. We have problems yes, but racism is found in all races, whites, blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Russians, etc...but really it’s nothing like it’s portrayed on the media and news networks.
True question, have you actually asked people who are the victims of racism as to whether or not they feel that there is no racism.

I have. I knew it existed given my line of work, but it isn't always overt. You denying it doesn't make the issue go away. You accepting your problems as just a way of life is also wrong. We all can, and should, do better.
It doesn’t work that way, impossible. These conversations are based on politics and completely independent from skin pigment.
Except they are not. Avoiding the conversation means that you don't actually care about the problem. You just want to victimise yourself and play the "but what about me" card. Dude, you're one of the 99.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True question, have you actually asked people who are the victims of racism as to whether or not they feel that there is no racism.

I have. I knew it existed given my line of work, but it isn't always overt. You denying it doesn't make the issue go away. You accepting your problems as just a way of life is also wrong. We all can, and should, do better.

Except they are not. Avoiding the conversation means that you don't actually care about the problem. You just want to victimise yourself and play the "but what about me" card. Dude, you're one of the 99.
I’ve been a victim of racism hard core so I don’t even wanna hear people’s bullshyt.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My NY State Trooper friend is black and he hates BLM.

It’s political, skin pigment does not determine a political ideology.
Called it.

"My one Black friend hates something, therefore he speaks for all Black people.
But don't you dare call white people racist because you have a video of 20 people calling someone n*****, because they don't speak for all white people. But my Black friend speaks for every single Black person."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve been a victim of racism hard core so I don’t even wanna hear people’s bullshyt.
^^^^^^
Well to be clear that is just an expression, people can say whatever they want.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So have I.

But it's still nothing on what others face every day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what, when I was 19 years old I was fired from my first job that I worked hard for this company because I took a big protest stand after witnessing multiple racist incidents from managerial to my black co-worker buddy.

So if anybody wants to preach to me who even I myself have been a victim of racism can truly go fuq themselves.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^^
Well to be clear that is just an expression, people can say whatever they want.
I have a hard time believing anybody in this thread can claim to be Christian when they exude literally none of the redeeming qualities of Christ.

You twist scripture so much that you have somehow convinced yourself that hating anyone is what Christ would have wanted. Immigrants? Hate them.

Muslims? Hate them.

The poor? Don't give them anything.

The sick? Hoax, and they are just weak.

How anyone can claim to be Christian with those views is the biggest fraud. Luckily God anticipated these people and gave us warning to not listen to them.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
would JESUS be standing outside a hospital where 2 cops who were ambushed were taken chanting we hope those fucking pigs die? my money says NO
Isn't it funny how quick you guys are to say "don't judge us by the actions of a few", yet are the first to judge people by the actions of a few?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You know what, when I was 19 years old I was fired from my first job that I worked hard for this company because I took a big protest stand after witnessing multiple racist incidents from managerial to my black co-worker buddy.

So if anybody wants to preach to me who even I myself have been a victim of racism can truly go fuq themselves.
So your boss was being racist to your co-worker, and you took a stand. That's good of you. Truly. And a shame you lost your job, but that's something you can take pride in.

But do take a second to notice who the true victim was. The Black co-worker. Sounds like you wouldn't have lost your job if you didn't speak out, correct? But your friend was victimized simply for being Black, I presume?

I've had similar stories of getting into fights when my Nigerian friend was approach by a car load of white guys who started calling him racist names. It's happened more than a few times. But I was only a part of it because I made myself get involved. My friend was the true victim, and he didn't even want to fight because he gets it all the time.

Your boss didn't fire you because he was racist toward you. He fired you because you stood for something he hated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isn't it funny how quick you guys are to say "don't judge us by the actions of a few", yet are the first to judge people by the actions of a few?
what is funny about your statement is that YOU seem to be the one doing all the judging-eh ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So your boss was being racist to your co-worker, and you took a stand. That's good of you. Truly. And a shame you lost your job, but that's something you can take pride in.

But do take a second to notice who the true victim was. The Black co-worker. Sounds like you wouldn't have lost your job if you didn't speak out, correct? But your friend was victimized simply for being Black, I presume?

I've had similar stories of getting into fights when my Nigerian friend was approach by a car load of white guys who started calling him racist names. It's happened more than a few times. But I was only a part of it because I made myself get involved. My friend was the true victim, and he didn't even want to fight because he gets it all the time.

Your boss didn't fire you because he was racist toward you. He fired you because you stood for something he hated.
i grew up in a predominately black neighborhood and anyone who thinks blacks can't be every bit as racist as whites has their head up their ass.

from my experience most whites and most blacks when encountered individually are good people it's the group/gang thing that seems to cause bad behavour.... i believe this is why inner cities are so violent-gangs and gang behavour.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i grew up in a predominately black neighborhood and anyone who thinks blacks can't be every bit as racist as whites has their head up their ass.

from my experience most whites and most blacks when encountered individually are good people it's the group/gang thing that seems to cause bad behavour.... i believe this is why inner cities are so violent-gangs and gang behavour.
When was the last time a white person was lynched just for being white?

If you think the it is the same both ways, you are living in a fantasy world.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a hard time believing anybody in this thread can claim to be Christian when they exude literally none of the redeeming qualities of Christ.

You twist scripture so much that you have somehow convinced yourself that hating anyone is what Christ would have wanted. Immigrants? Hate them.

Muslims? Hate them.

How anyone can claim to be Christian with those views is the biggest fraud. Luckily God anticipated these people and gave us warning to not listen to them.
GOD gave you warning? i thought you are a atheist?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The only people responsible for that act of racism was the assistant manager and the other office person and I believe the main manager was either clueless or simply had their back. There is absolutely nobody else to blame but them. And it wasnt an act perpetuated by "white" people, it was an act perpetrated by diluted people.

Racism needs to be dealt with as acute incidence and the victims are not exclusive to any particular group.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When was the last time a white person was lynched just for being white?

If you think the it is the same both ways, you are living in a fantasy world.
honestly i don't know anyone who has been lynched regardless of color...is it common in new zealand, i know you people hate the maori?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only people responsible for that act of racism was the assistant manager and the other office person and I believe the main manager was either clueless or simply had their back. There is absolutely nobody else to blame but them. And it wasnt an act perpetuated by "white" people, it was an act perpetrated by diluted people.

Racism needs to be dealt with as acute incidence and the victims are not exclusive to any particular group.
damn...well said

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Muslims? Hate them.

Im an athiest, and I hate the Republicrat party. Nor am I a conservative. I think Ive mentioned this a handful of times but you probably forgot, lol.

I have an unbiased outlook in Christianity.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Called it.

"My one Black friend hates something, therefore he speaks for all Black people.
But don't you dare call white people racist because you have a video of 20 people calling someone n*****, because they don't speak for all white people. But my Black friend speaks for every single Black person."
No, BLM and racist Libtards pretend to own propriety thought of black people when in reality they only own the propriety thoughts of their own individual imaginations.

There is no such thing as black thought. There is only one type of thought which happens to be what the individual thinks or at most whatever that individual voluntarily chooses a group to represent their thoughts.

Last edited: