Vaccine, anyone?

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards
Your whole argument that what people take on this board is more risky than the vaccine is literally just wrong. Yes there are some substances like DNP, tren, etc that I wouldn’t touch because we either KNOW of the dangers, or we don’t have any data on them, or they weren’t designed for human use. The other 80% are incredibly well studied and understood in the medical community with thousands of studies and can be used responsibly and damage mitigated.

In contrast, the vaccine data is literally SHORT TERM and the MOA has never before been used in humans. I don’t think you understand the gravity of modifying mRNA and the fact that there is literally no way the long term effects could be measured, tracked, or understood. Vaccine is “virtually harmless?” YOU LITERALLY CANT SPEAK TO THE SAFETY OF THE VACCINE AS THE VERDICT IS STILL OUT. How is this so hard for you to understand?

Look, it’s your choice to be a guinea pig and risk your health for company that is making billions off a pandemic. Just don’t bring your sh!t rationale and suggest others should follow your lead.
Research chemicals are heavily studied? The name quite literally implies they are not are you serious... Notice how above I never mentioned AAS. They are more well studied yet even then we don’t know why they cause a lot of issues. To this day we don’t even understand how they permanently shut you down and via what pathway. Still risking health by taking them.... You named a few compounds that have been around FOR DECADES all being steroids. Meanwhile people on here are popping compounds that quite literally don’t even have a single study done on them in animal models yet.... last time I checked no a single sarm or GHRP has any solid literature on their long term effects. MK 677 has a 2 year study being the longest. Still doesn’t tell us what’s going to happen to that person 10 years down the road after repeated usage. End of the day they all have some pretty serious risks, and the same people taking that risk are afraid of a vaccine. The first part of your response proves my point. Willing to risk something knowing the dangers for your personal gain, yet skeptical about a vaccine. That’s your right, and it’s your choice, but that doesn’t change the fact it’s highly illogical and selfish.

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards
Research chemicals are heavily studied? The name quite literally implies they are not are you serious... Notice how above I never mentioned AAS. They are more well studied yet even then we don’t know why they cause a lot of issues. To this day we don’t even understand how they permanently shut you down and via what pathway. Still risking health by taking them.... You named a few compounds that have been around FOR DECADES all being steroids. Meanwhile people on here are popping compounds that quite literally don’t even have a single study done on them in animal models yet.... last time I checked no a single sarm or GHRP has any solid literature on their long term effects. MK 677 has a 2 year study being the longest. Still doesn’t tell us what’s going to happen to that person 10 years down the road after repeated usage. End of the day they all have some pretty serious risks, and the same people taking that risk are afraid of a vaccine. Still laughable.
Your whole argument that what people take on this board is more risky than the vaccine is literally just wrong. Yes there are some substances like DNP, tren, etc that I wouldn’t touch because we either KNOW of the dangers, or we don’t have any data on them, or they weren’t designed for human use. The other 80% are incredibly well studied and understood in the medical community with thousands of studies and can be used responsibly and damage mitigated.

In contrast, the vaccine data is literally SHORT TERM and the MOA has never before been used in humans. I don’t think you understand the gravity of modifying mRNA and the fact that there is literally no way the long term effects could be measured, tracked, or understood. Vaccine is “virtually harmless?” YOU LITERALLY CANT SPEAK TO THE SAFETY OF THE VACCINE AS THE VERDICT IS STILL OUT. How is this so hard for you to understand?

Look, it’s your choice to be a guinea pig and risk your health for company that is making billions off a pandemic. Just don’t bring your sh!t rationale and suggest others should follow your lead.
and I hope you don’t think I’m trying to be rude. I’m not. It’s just odd “guinea pig” has been tossed around all over this thread considering almost everyone on here was already one before the vaccine. There’s no logic in responding to people who have taken the vaccine that way.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Research chemicals are heavily studied? The name quite literally implies they are not are you serious... Notice how above I never mentioned AAS. They are more well studied yet even then we don’t know why they cause a lot of issues. To this day we don’t even understand how they permanently shut you down and via what pathway. Still risking health by taking them.... You named a few compounds that have been around FOR DECADES all being steroids. Meanwhile people on here are popping compounds that quite literally don’t even have a single study done on them in animal models yet.... last time I checked no a single sarm or GHRP has any solid literature on their long term effects. MK 677 has a 2 year study being the longest. Still doesn’t tell us what’s going to happen to that person 10 years down the road after repeated usage. End of the day they all have some pretty serious risks, and the same people taking that risk are afraid of a vaccine. The first part of your response proves my point. Willing to risk something knowing the dangers for your personal gain, yet skeptical about a vaccine. That’s your right, and it’s your choice, but that doesn’t change the fact it’s highly illogical and selfish.
For me it’s not so much about the drugs than the people making them. You buy test from a UGL hoping it’s what you think it is. When in reality it could be cross contaminated with horrific things that no one would want in their body. It is very surprising to me how many people on this board are scared of the vaccine but not the injectables they’re buying from “WeSellSteroids dot com lol

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Oh and whomever asked me to do the research for them on total death count, it lists this on the CDC’s vaers database:

View attachment 204680
“That’s because VAERS data is considered unreliable for drawing causal conclusions. And dying after a vaccine is not the same thing as dying because of the vaccine.” People are going to die after the vaccine for many many reasons that might be completely unrelated to the vaccine

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“That’s because VAERS data is considered unreliable for drawing causal conclusions. And dying after a vaccine is not the same thing as dying because of the vaccine.” People are going to die after the vaccine for many many reasons that might be completely unrelated to the vaccine
Dying after getting COVID isn't the same as dying because of COVID. See what I did there?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me it’s not so much about the drugs than the people making them. You buy test from a UGL hoping it’s what you think it is. When in reality it could be cross contaminated with horrific things that no one would want in their body. It is very surprising to me how many people on this board are scared of the vaccine but not the injectables they’re buying from “WeSellSteroids dot com lol
last i looked no one was calling it their patriotic duty to inject subtances bought from a ugl-eh?

my stance is i won't look down on anyone who chooses to get the vaccine--but it should be by choice and not coercion, imo.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bruh I was gonna bring this up a few days ago haha. Vaccine side effects now are from comorbid conditions lol
At this point, those that will see, will see, and those that refuse to see, will not see. How do they even know the COVID shot will be good for the community? None of them created the mRNA technology? So they trust what Fauci and the CDC says: "it's good for you and the community", and we know those pathological liars have a great track record of honesty and integrity. "It helps us save the elderly, compromised, and get back to normal." Well, how do you know that? Cause someone with a vested interest told you that, and you just believed them hook, line, and sinker? You don't actually have understanding of what's going on with the mRNA or J and J technology in the shots. You may pretend to know because again, you repeat what you heard, from the pathological liars. You people have a lot of faith in men like Fauci, and the big wigs at the CDC. A ton of faith to go out, inject what they sell, and then preach the good news of COVID shots far and wide. Almost seems like a religion. COVID shots being the way, the truth, the life? No, that is Jesus. Driving a point across.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes but these death have been reported as unrelated to the vaccin.

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths. Get the latest safety information on the J&J/Janssen vaccine. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

I feel the vaccine is a necessity and those at risk should get it if they choose however i do want to point that when they were justifying lockdowns and fear mongering they reported ALL DEATHS within 28 days of a positive test as covid deaths regardless of the actual cause thus without doubt artificially inflating the numbers, i hope they will be so generous when reporting deaths from the vaccine but i suspect they will do everything they can to deflate those numbers.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If people are willing to take research chemicals and peptides to increase muscle mass, ones far more dangerous than any vaccine, I’d say his rationale is pretty solid. People on here are taking **** that can legit kill them, talk about Russian roulette hahaha. It’s mind boggling this is how people think, or maybe they aren’t thinking and that’s the problem. The vaccine is absolutely worth it for those that don’t have health issues and can get it, as of now. If we find out it’s like the flu shot. Forget it. It’s not well developed enough to the point where it doesn’t cause complications, because it definitely put me on my ass . And feeling like that for a month out of each year wouldn’t worth it in my opinion. It seems that will more than likely be the case unfortunately.

If you and I are willing to experiment with PEDs, peptides, sarms etc, some of which are far more dangerous than any vaccine that we’ve created, than I think I can take a chance and get a vaccine that is virtually harmless. My point is everyone takes chances for their own benefit. GOD FORBID we do it to benefit “the greater good” for the lack of better terms. Based of this rationale I do not see myself as a martyr whatsoever and I wasn’t implying I was one for the reason I got the vaccine. My point is if people are willing to risk their health to put on a few pounds of muscle, those people would have to be real selfish to deny a vaccine and claim they are being cautious of their health. It’s almost laughable.... also, those that died from the vaccine were individuals who developed blood clots from the J&J variant. It was 23 people, not thousands... per CDC LOL. Birth control gives woman blood clots annually at a much higher rate yet 9/10 women take some form. Either way the same people that are worried about a few deaths from a vaccine millions have taken, are the same people that claimed we didn’t need to worry about covid because you know, only a few people will die. What logic is that? It’s nonsense. And if I’m wrong about that number please share where you are getting your vaccine death stats I really don’t feel like searching through the web after typing this mate
You are making a false equivalency here, aas and peptides have been taken widely for years, we know the mechanism of action, the safe dose, side effects etc. You take a steroid and if you have a bad reaction you stop and it leaves your system, can you take the vaccine out of you if it goes wrong?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is an interesting thread and I in reality everyone has valid points. In my opinion there can be no right or wrong in this situation..... it’s too unique and can’t be called either for many years, so the best we have is educated guesses and speculation as to what might happen down the line. ‘The truth’ can’t be stated with any certainty but likewise nothing can be ruled out.

personally I’ve said before that I don’t especially want the vaccine. I would be happy letting my body deal with covid as I’m not in any risk category (if I were older and overweight or had health conditions I would take my chance with the vaccine for sure).

however, if it’s going to affect my work or ability to travel/do things then I’ll take the shot if I have to. The ‘game’ has beaten me for sure in that regard.

but, as @Njs0416 said further up, I have certainly put **** in my body (and continue to do so) from underground labs, China and that has limited clinical data (in fairness I try to stick to the tried and tested aas where possible but I’ve used various peptides for a while as well).

In my younger years I used to run my finger over toilet cisterns to get the remains of coke and rub that on my gums. I’ve eaten the ass of whores and been pissed on by some dirty dirty bitches so all in all it’s not like I can get on a high horse about putting a ‘risky’ substance in my body if I’m honest about it 🤷

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is an interesting thread and I in reality everyone has valid points. In my opinion there can be no right or wrong in this situation..... it’s too unique and can’t be called either for many years, so the best we have is educated guesses and speculation as to what might happen down the line. ‘The truth’ can’t be stated with any certainty but likewise nothing can be ruled out.

personally I’ve said before that I don’t especially want the vaccine. I would be happy letting my body deal with covid as I’m not in any risk category (if I were older and overweight or had health conditions I would take my chance with the vaccine for sure).

however, if it’s going to affect my work or ability to travel/do things then I’ll take the shot if I have to. The ‘game’ has beaten me for sure in that regard.

but, as @Njs0416 said further up, I have certainly put **** in my body (and continue to do so) from underground labs, China and that has limited clinical data (in fairness I try to stick to the tried and tested aas where possible but I’ve used various peptides for a while as well).

In my younger years I used to run my finger over toilet cisterns to get the remains of coke and rub that on my gums. I’ve eaten the ass of whores and been pissed on by some dirty dirty bitches so all in all it’s not like I can get on a high horse about putting a ‘risky’ substance in my body if I’m honest about it 🤷
I wish this could preface every thread, comment, news story, etc about covid, etc. It puts sh!t in perspective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in the 60s and 70s hepatitus c was pretty common, although i am sure doctors giving transfusions with infected blood weren't doing this intentionally...it wasn't until 1989 AT LEAST 30 years later that hepatitus c was even discovered-it might actually be well over 30 years.

fortunately a few years ago a cure was developed, but i wonder how many died from hep c before they even knew what was causing the deaths and wrote it off to other causes.

it could take 10 years before symptoms of hep c appear or it could take as little as 2-12 weeks...it's very probable many people back then just wrote the symptoms of hep c off to other things.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For those not wishing to take the vaccine, not thinking anyone should take the vaccine, the vaccine is risky etc etc, I’m just curious. Do you think the vaccine is a deliberate attempt to weaken individuals / society by making them ill, maybe even the beginning of a depopulation effort. Or are you thinking the vaccine is a well meaning attempt to protect society that has been rushed through without due care and consideration for its potential long term side effects. Or something else? Maybe just a brazen get rich quick scheme and **** the population?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For those not wishing to take the vaccine, not thinking anyone should take the vaccine, the vaccine is risky etc etc, I’m just curious. Do you think the vaccine is a deliberate attempt to weaken individuals / society by making them ill, maybe even the beginning of a depopulation effort. Or are you thinking the vaccine is a well meaning attempt to protect society that has been rushed through without due care and consideration for its potential long term side effects. Or something else? Maybe just a brazen get rich quick scheme and **** the population?
I believe if Bill Gates has anything to do with it, it is about depopulation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lets look at the drug celbrex. it was a very common drug until it was pulled from the market in 2004 because studi
how about this is America a place where people get to chose, until now i guess?

geez, if people want to get the vaccine go for it and i honestly wish you the best-this is your CHOICE

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are many aspects of this whole pandemic that point towards a nefarious agenda IMO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who is profiting the most from the virous ?

Who donates big bucks to complains and politicians

@UKG This is my answer. (Hint Big Pharma)

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Who is profiting the most from the virous ?

Who donates big bucks to complains and politicians

@UKG This is my answer. (Hint Big Pharma)
You think they’re just being opportunistic, or you think the virus was engineered / released to create the opportunity?

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I believe if Bill Gates has anything to do with it, it is about depopulation.
I don’t buy into all this Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world stuff, all I’ve seen is quotes taken out of context. Not saying I’ve researched this at all, just dug a little deeper into some of the conspiracy theory sound bites.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are many aspects of this whole pandemic that point towards a nefarious agenda IMO.
So without wishing to put words in your mouth, you think the whole thing has been orchestrated? I struggle to get my head round who could and would cause such huge economic disruption and what’s really to gain, never mind the suffering and loss of life. Perhaps I’m being naive. The whole thing is a conspiracy theorists dream, (apologies for using that phrase, I know it’s a label people hate but you get my meaning). Lots of things seem to fit if you choose to see them in such a way but it all seems far fetched to me. 2+2= whatever you want to spin in to type thing.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So without wishing to put words in your mouth, you think the whole thing has been orchestrated? I struggle to get my head round who could and would cause such huge economic disruption and what’s really to gain, never mind the suffering and loss of life. Perhaps I’m being naive. The whole thing is a conspiracy theorists dream, (apologies for using that phrase, I know it’s a label people hate but you get my meaning). Lots of things seem to fit if you choose to see them in such a way but it all seems far fetched to me. 2+2= whatever you want to spin in to type thing.
I’m not going to try to convince you. All I can say is that it’s good you don’t understand/comprehend the evil it takes orchestrate such a thing.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not going to try to convince you. All I can say is that it’s good you don’t understand/comprehend the evil it takes orchestrate such a thing.
Fair play. I’ve had friends try and convince me but they lack the ability to do any more than regurgitate what they’ve seen on YouTube videos which often revert to flat earthers and the like. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair play. I’ve had friends try and convince me but they lack the ability to do any more than regurgitate what they’ve seen on YouTube videos which often revert to flat earthers and the like. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.
So true. I sometimes wish I didn’t know what I do. I’m jealous of people in there ignorance. Although it has allowed me to look after my family in a way that most people aren’t able. Knowledge is power if the anxiety doesn’t get to you

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t buy into all this Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world stuff, all I’ve seen is quotes taken out of context. Not saying I’ve researched this at all, just dug a little deeper into some of the conspiracy theory sound bites.
Not a sound bite. The man was friends with Epstein, and his parents were into eugenics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you don't buy into all this bill gates wants to depopulate the world stuff?

lol, ok!!!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You think they’re just being opportunistic, or you think the virus was engineered / released to create the opportunity?
Opportunity ! 300 million people even at $10 profit per person ???? $$$$$$

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you don't buy into all this bill gates wants to depopulate the world stuff?

lol, ok!!!
Well it depends how you look at it. I mean the world is hugely over populated. No one can can argue against that. Surely anyone can see that over time this needs to reversed or the world is in trouble. I’d advocate depopulation in this sense as I believe Gates does. This doesn’t make him the real life Thanos. Lol.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Opportunity ! 300 million people even at $10 profit per person ???? $$$$$$
So you believe the virus occurred naturally, but big pharma is just cashing in on the opportunity? In all honesty, a vaccine is certainly required, and quickly. I’m not sure what else could have been done in this situation? Unless these companies are expected to operate as non profit. I mean I absolutely agree there can be concerns that there’s no way of telling what the long term effects could be. Interesting that you view it as profiteering as opposed to evil intent, I’d be inclined to agree. The 300 million I assume you refer to US population? The vaccines will be sold world wide.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The US Politicians only get a cut of US Sales !! How many millionaires are in DC ???

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well it depends how you look at it. I mean the world is hugely over populated. No one can can argue against that. Surely anyone can see that over time this needs to reversed or the world is in trouble. I’d advocate depopulation in this sense as I believe Gates does. This doesn’t make him the real life Thanos. Lol.
You’re buying into the globalist agenda and repeating what you have been told to think. The World isn’t over populated. There is an incredible amount of unpopulated space. We must return to our own productivity from the land. Cities are over populated. And we aren’t meant to live off government subsidized gmo corn and wheat lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good quote.
This screenshot is taken from page 26 of a UN document called, "Guide to C_ov_id-1_9 va_c_cine communications: A practitioners guide to the principles of C_ov_id-1_9 va_c_cine communications." (Direct UN link to document below as always.)

Read the screenshot carefully. Not only do they admit that those who purposefully choose not to va_c_cinate are highly educated, but they also admit that we are CORRECTLY interpreting the literature. This is actually a HUGE admission!! They know that what we have been telling you is correct.

This is why they don't actually quote the published science at the point of sale of these products (not to mention that most doctors don't know it anyways). This is why they won't let us debate them in public. This is why they sell these drugs using only emotional manipulations (like "you're going to die if you don't take it" or "you're killing grandma" type lines) and trite, meaningless but catchy marketing phrases like "safe and effective." Because the facts are not actually on their side. All they got is smoke and mirrors and padded statistics, and once you see through their narratives, their fear mongering loses its power over you.

FB_IMG_1620848516506.jpeg

daleyxs

daleyxs

Awards
I got my second dose of the Moderna vaccine a week ago. Both shots were easy peasy; woke up with a headache the day after, both times, took a couple tylenol and was good to go. I travel and work internationally a lot, and I'll be more comfortable doing so after being vaccinated. Although it's minor or asymptomatic for most people who get covid, I'd rather not take the chance of becoming one of the covid longhaulers or being added to the global death count...the vaccine greatly reduces these potentialities. And even if I were to get covid and be asymptomatic or only have minor symptoms, I could spread it to others who could end up in serious condition; being vaccinated also reduces the likelihood of becoming a spreader. I want things to return to 'normal,' and I figure the more people to get vaccinated the better the chances of this happening. I also feel fortunate to have access to the vaccine, while so many people in most other countries are really struggling to get access.
I agree, to each their own, as our healthcare decisions are a very personal matter. But I do hope that those feeling reluctant will eventually choose to get vaccinated. And hopefully before they get covid, and possibly suffer, or spread it and cause suffering to others.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice advertisment for the COVID shot ∆∆∆

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got my second dose of the Moderna vaccine a week ago. Both shots were easy peasy; woke up with a headache the day after, both times, took a couple tylenol and was good to go. I travel and work internationally a lot, and I'll be more comfortable doing so after being vaccinated. Although it's minor or asymptomatic for most people who get covid, I'd rather not take the chance of becoming one of the covid longhaulers or being added to the global death count...the vaccine greatly reduces these potentialities. And even if I were to get covid and be asymptomatic or only have minor symptoms, I could spread it to others who could end up in serious condition; being vaccinated also reduces the likelihood of becoming a spreader. I want things to return to 'normal,' and I figure the more people to get vaccinated the better the chances of this happening. I also feel fortunate to have access to the vaccine, while so many people in most other countries are really struggling to get access.
I agree, to each their own, as our healthcare decisions are a very personal matter. But I do hope that those feeling reluctant will eventually choose to get vaccinated. And hopefully before they get covid, and possibly suffer, or spread it and cause suffering to others.
before 2019 only 45.3% of americans got a flu shot...36,000 died of the flu each year over the past decade.

i have gotten a flu shot every year for the the last decade, also get a pneumonia shot every 7 years, along with my wife.

my wife and i both tested positive for covid and after quarantining for 14 days in total isolation for the protection of others we have recovered very well-i am training for a 7k race....even though we are not against vaccinations, we both feel there is something sketchy about the covid vaccines...we have CHOSEN not to get covid vaccine.
i respect your choice to get vaccine and hope you can respect our CHOICE not to.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You’re buying into the globalist agenda and repeating what you have been told to think. The World isn’t over populated. There is an incredible amount of unpopulated space. We must return to our own productivity from the land. Cities are over populated. And we aren’t meant to live off government subsidized gmo corn and wheat lol.
Nice anti-Semitism. Thought I had logged out of getbig.com. Guess not. 😁

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
before 2019 only 45.3% of americans got a flu shot...36,000 died of the flu each year over the past decade.

i have gotten a flu shot every year for the the last decade, also get a pneumonia shot every 7 years, along with my wife.

my wife and i both tested positive for covid and after quarantining for 14 days in total isolation for the protection of others we have recovered very well-i am training for a 7k race....even though we are not against vaccinations, we both feel there is something sketchy about the covid vaccines...we have CHOSEN not to get covid vaccine.
i respect your choice to get vaccine and hope you can respect our CHOICE not to.
Well put !!

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can’t seriously believe that there is not a disproportionate number of humans in the world. We are overpopulated. Of course there is a huge amount of unpopulated space, there is supposed to be.
If I’m reading you right you advocate the city populations spreading out over unpopulated land and living on self sufficient small holding or self sufficient small communities. Yes Cities are overpopulated, and no we’re not meant to live off gov subsidised GMO corn. But if you really believe the worlds current population can simply spread out and become self sufficient you are deluded. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. Check out how the population increases day on day and tell me that’s not a problem.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too many Stupid people !!

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good quote.
This screenshot is taken from page 26 of a UN document called, "Guide to C_ov_id-1_9 va_c_cine communications: A practitioners guide to the principles of C_ov_id-1_9 va_c_cine communications." (Direct UN link to document below as always.)

Read the screenshot carefully. Not only do they admit that those who purposefully choose not to va_c_cinate are highly educated, but they also admit that we are CORRECTLY interpreting the literature.

View attachment 204773
Ok, assuming the document is legimate, you are putting your own spin on this to suit your narrative. It’s saying they understand the data, but have other concerns. They’re not saying ‘damn, the educated ones have understood the data and and seen it for what it is’
I’m gonna leave this here as you clearly have strong held beliefs that I’m happy to leave you with and not waste both our time. Peace.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, assuming the document is legimate, you are putting your own spin on this to suit your narrative. It’s saying they understand the data, but have other concerns. They’re not saying ‘damn, the educated ones have understood the data and and seen it for what it is’
I’m gonna leave this here as you clearly have strong held beliefs that I’m happy to leave you with and not waste both our time. Peace.
So ignorant.

They themselves say the educated people are rightly interpreting the data. It's clear. You just don't want to see the truth.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't believe so many believe what Fauci, Gates, the mainstream media pedals. You guys don't understand the science. You don't understand what you are talking about. You are just parroting what you heard someone say, all the talking points, all the one liners, all the defense against the shot phrases. Your like attack dogs for the establishment that have been trained to react a certain way when your master has been challenged. You guys don't honestly think for yourself. You have borg think; you have been assimilated. Living NPCs, that repeat a video game script. Nothing new, nothing original. Easy to spot, Stevie Wonder could see it. You all sound like a commercial for the shot, and like a Dr. Fauci wannabe that is in defense mode.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like the words of a sheep.............................do it for the "greater good" with absolutely no proof it works or what the long term side affects will be

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I feel like the CDC signed up some new profiles to push the COVID shot talking points. Nice try Feds, nice try.
Is that a reference to my posts? If it is there’s so much that’s funny about it I can’t begin to tell you.
If it’s not, well it still gives a very clear insight to your mind set. Paranoia.

Last edited:

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe so many believe what Fauci, Gates, the mainstream media pedals. You guys don't understand the science. You don't understand what you are talking about. You are just parroting what you heard someone say, all the talking points, all the one liners, all the defense against the shot phrases. Your like attack dogs for the establishment that have been trained to react a certain way when your master has been challenged. You guys don't honestly think for yourself. You have borg think; you have been assimilated. Living NPCs, that repeat a video game script. Nothing new, nothing original. Easy to spot, Stevie Wonder could see it. You all sound like a commercial for the shot, and like a Dr. Fauci wannabe that is in defense mode.
. You’re not thinking for yourself. You didn’t suddenly crack a code. You’re just choosing to believe a different source of ‘information’ and running away with it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that a reference to my posts? If it is there’s so much that’s funny about it I can’t begin to tell you.
If it’s not, well it still gives a very clear insight to your mind set. Paranoia.
I was joking, I don't believe you, or the other posters are the "feds", I'm not paranoid, I'm just saying that's what it looks like.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
. You’re not thinking for yourself. You didn’t suddenly crack a code. You’re just choosing to believe a different source of ‘information’ and running away with it.
No, I'm being rational. I got COVID. It was mild. I recovered. There is no reason for me to not get coerced into getting a shot. There is no reason I should take something experimental, not fully FDA approved because all the spokes persons say it's a great idea. Before anyone said anything negative about a COVID shot, I made up my own rational mind that it was not for me, and it would only be a negative thing for myself if I did get it.