Oral Trest as a test base?

joeaaron118

Awards
Hello,

I was wondering what anyone's experience was with running oral trest as a test base? In the research I've done it seems TD trest is superior but seems impossible to get a hold of.

My plan was to introduce halfway through the dbol cycle when shutdown became apparent.

Also I know nothing beats test, this is just the situation I've found myself in.

Thank you

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trest converts to methyl estrogen I believe. Dbol also converts to methyl estrogen. From reading stuff it seems Methyl estrogen is much harder to knock down with AI. Coupled by the rise in prolactin from the 19-nor in the trest and spiking blood levels due to short oral half life. Seems like a nightmare

joeaaron118

Awards
Thanks for your answer; unfortunately I'm in the UK and I don't think they ship there

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great for preworkout but not something to run as a base

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
oral trest is not an acceptable method of perserving test. the half life orally is about 40 mins.
PRE carries it as TD "7-alpha."
But the Transdermal version would be a good base?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hello,

I was wondering what anyone's experience was with running oral trest as a test base? In the research I've done it seems TD trest is superior but seems impossible to get a hold of.

My plan was to introduce halfway through the dbol cycle when shutdown became apparent.

Also I know nothing beats test, this is just the situation I've found myself in.

Thank you
running trest toghter with dbol is a bad idea unless you want gyno just run the dbol solo or get some 4 andro or epiandro

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys above got you covered there bro. Oral half like makes it a no go as a base.

I’m in the uk, I’ve had stuff shipped in from the states so I am sure one of the board sponsors can do so for a td version. Just make sure they mark it up as a cheap gift so you don’t get clobbered for import fees.

but not sure why you’d combine it with dbol? Both wet as **** and both kinda serving the same purpose. Personally I wouldn’t even run test (to any great degree) with dbol either.

your getting shut down regardless, dbol is covering the estrogen vector, a dht would be a better shot imo, help to drive libido, strength etc.

guessing you don’t want to inject? If you are ok with pinning then get some primo and run a proper golden era cycle.

hate even suggesting stacking another oral with dbol but if your not gonna pin then personally I’d probably go var or winny.

💯 wouldn’t add trest though

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm someone whose done cycles without test and I'm curious to explore a few more. However I do not think oral trest is a good option. In general oral trest is far less effective than IM. I would not risk it as a test base so to speak.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not take the available oral trest get a transdermal system like salvo open up caps and profit? Would it not be similar diy

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could always do what did and order trestolone raws from China and make a td with either salvo or phlojel ultra

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could always do what did and order trestolone raws from China and make a td with either salvo or phlojel ultra
not a substance I’d want to get the dosing wrong on though..... always think that’s the issue with raws, end up rubbing 200mg on your scrotum for a few mornings you’ll know about it 🤣