Joepaul39’s Transdermal Trest Ace Superdrol cycle

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last Monday I started a cycle. Will be running for 12 weeks 60 mg transdermal Trest Ace, Ultra Hard transdermal (this is 375 mg Epiandro, 125 mg androsterone), LGD 4033 at 22 mg a day, and Rad 140 20 mg a day. I am also on 160 mg testosterone. As a
finisher I will conclude the cycle with Superdrol as a finisher. I have experience running all these compounds except Superdrol.

The cycle will be a skinny bulk starting at about a 250 calorie a day surplus initially. Cycle support supplements in place are Molecular Nutrition Lipid Stabil, fish oil pills. SNS Inhibit P, 1000 mg Tudca, and Nac.

I will update this log about once a week I am 42 years old at about 5 foot 10. Beginning weight is 180 pounds at about 15 and a half percent body fat.
Here are two starting photos from day 1.
22169CE0-52CE-4B8B-8837-FCCA207A6F84.jpeg
F8B41B54-793E-46DD-AFC7-F9A963B4B5A0.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed....ultra hard is a great choice to run with trest...both epiandro and androsterone convert to dht and androsterone is also reported to be good for lipids.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermals I've only used like twice but they have not been good to me. So hopefully they do better for you.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Transdermals I've only used like twice but they have not been good to me. So hopefully they do better for you.
Transdermals are like orals or IM delivery.
They all work. It just depends upon (mainly) the manufacturer.
Bad manufacturing or raws = bad products, regardless of delivery method.

I've never used TD SD, but I've used countless other TDs, and they've all been great (that I remember).
Usually a good bit better than their oral counterparts.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've never used TD SD, but I've used countless other TDs, and they've all been great (that I remember).
Yea it could have been just the manufacturer idk. I have transdermal superdrol on hand, haven't used it before either.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Na, I prefer to swallow something tbh 😉

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 weeks in on all the compounds except Superdrol which I start in 2 weeks. Weight is up a total of 6 pounds in 2 weeks. Started setting Rms more frequently and more Rms per workout at the 2nd week. No side effects other than increased night sweating while sleeping (the Trestolone does this to me). Blood pressure readings have all been normal.

Have kept to my diet/macros on the week days at only about 200 to 250 calories over maintenance by tracking all calories and eating the same foods and amounts each day , but overrating on weekends has proven problematic even with tracking all calories. I just started taking edibles recently on weekends only as a healthier alternative to drinking too much on my Saturday date night with my wife, however binge eating has been occurring. My plan to attempt to stop this going forward is to drink more water on weekends, eliminate all junk food laying around the house, and no longer allow myself the 2 tall light beers I have been having at the restaurant which only serves to further trigger binge eating afterward when I get home afterwards.. If the problem still persists I will have to cut back to consuming edibles to only one day a week, rather than two and stop taking them on date nights when I know I will be going out to a restaurant.

Start Superdrol In 2 weeks. Will be the first time running it for me so hopefully I can tolerate it as I have heard the sides can be bad. Would it be wise to start off real low at only 10 mg, rather than 20 mg?

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Welcome to everyone following along! Great to have so many seasoned bros following along on my log to hold me accountable and provide any wise advice for the adventure ahead!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 weeks in on all the compounds except Superdrol which I start in 2 weeks. Weight is up a total of 6 pounds in 2 weeks. Started setting Rms more frequently and more Rms per workout at the 2nd week. No side effects other than increased night sweating while sleeping (the Trestolone does this to me). Blood pressure readings have all been normal.

Have kept to my diet/macros on the week days at only about 200 to 250 calories over maintenance by tracking all calories and eating the same foods and amounts each day , but overrating on weekends has proven problematic even with tracking all calories. I just started taking edibles recently on weekends only as a healthier alternative to drinking too much on my Saturday date night with my wife, however binge eating has been occurring. My plan to attempt to stop this going forward is to drink more water on weekends, eliminate all junk food laying around the house, and no longer allow myself the 2 tall light beers I have been having at the restaurant which only serves to further trigger binge eating afterward when I get home afterwards.. If the problem still persists I will have to cut back to consuming edibles to only one day a week, rather than two and stop taking them on date nights when I know I will be going out to a restaurant.

Start Superdrol In 2 weeks. Will be the first time running it for me so hopefully I can tolerate it as I have heard the sides can be bad. Would it be wise to start off real low at only 10 mg, rather than 20 mg?
sdrol does bite bro. I’m really side tolerant and 20mg sdrol hits me worse than 100mg adrol.....

I’d start at 10 and see how you go. If you feel ok and are gaining like you want then stick with it

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sdrol does bite bro. I’m really side tolerant and 20mg sdrol hits me worse than 100mg adrol.....

I’d start at 10 and see how you go. If you feel ok and are gaining like you want then stick with it
I was getting sick at only 10mg. Stuff is brutal

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Like Whisky said....

Also, it will almost certainly help you control your hunger.

:)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait, you said 2 weeks in & starting Sdrol in 2 weeks, but you were planning a 12 week cycle, right?

I think I missed something. You aren’t planning 8 weeks of Sdrol, right?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait, you said 2 weeks in & starting Sdrol in 2 weeks, but you were planning a 12 week cycle, right?

I think I missed something. You aren’t planning 8 weeks of Sdrol, right?
In a perfect world yes I have an 8 week run planned, but as the saying goes “card is subject to change”. The overly ambitious side of me dreams of an 8 week Superdrol run, but I know based on the experiences of most that probabably isn’t too realistic of a goal since it is a hard to tolerate compound so I also have a backup plan, if I end up only making it on Superdrol 4 weeks or less I will finish the final weeks of the cycle on DMZ.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think based on everyone’s opinion i will start the Superdrol at just 10 mg and see how i handle it. Really will be interesting to see what Is more powerful in terms of appetite...Superdrol at killing it or edibles at stimulating it lol.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think based on everyone’s opinion i will start the Superdrol at just 10 mg and see how i handle it. Really will be interesting to see what Is more powerful in terms of appetite...Superdrol at killing it or edibles at stimulating it lol.
My money's on the edibles. Then again steroids have never killed my appetite.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The first two pics in the red shorts are from February 1 which is day 1 of cycle. The next two pics in the black shorts are from today. I can’t tell if the overeating looks like it resulted in some fat gain?

F24FB900-BA27-4CDA-9C2E-3F36A2BA2CE7.jpeg
A8DF26B5-D3F0-4A4F-A374-601177D6F25C.jpeg
4B161DDC-3E40-42BC-9D4E-D8E347CD283E.jpeg
417DA6E3-A9FA-4DA4-A250-30243C553654.jpeg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh I think you’ve dropped 1-2% bf there bro, obviously lighting etc can make a difference but I’m definitely not seeing any obvious fat gain for sure

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbh I think you’ve dropped 1-2% bf there bro, obviously lighting etc can make a difference but I’m definitely not seeing any obvious fat gain for sure
I hope your right bro! That is what I love about this forum sometimes we can’t see a change on our own pics, but other people encourage them that there has been progress.

Gee it makes me wonder if I should continue my weekend eating binges on the weekend 😂?! Just kidding I will opt for not. I want to play it conservative with calories to avoid fat gain.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was eating 5000 to 6000 calories a day on edibles all Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for 2 consecutive weeks so really surprised if no fat gain. Managed to take edibles yesterday but used my plan to drink more water and also eat before the edibles and I was able to keep my calories in control. Eliminating the junk food also helped because you can only do so much damage on healthy snacks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope your right bro! That is what I love about this forum sometimes we can’t see a change on our own pics, but other people encourage them that there has been progress.

Gee it makes me wonder if I should continue my weekend eating binges on the weekend 😂?! Just kidding I will opt for not. I want to play it conservative with calories to avoid fat gain.
Targeting a recomp is never a bad idea on aas in my opinion bro, add a bit of mass and loss a bit of fat. Obviously that’s assuming not competing in strength or physique fields.

but to my eye you seem to have slightly more ab definition in the second pics (I think the abs are always a good indicator as the intercellular water that can make other muscles pop on cycle isn’t normally as apparent on abs) and your shoulder vascularity seems the same (I can literally track my bf with vascularity, I have veins appear/disappear at certain percentages 😂)

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea weed makes me binge eat to unreal amounts. There's no way I can control it. I might get high today,but not sure yet. I'm going to try and bulk entire 2021. But I can't get high too much or I'll get fat.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I agree with Whisky. You can see it in the obliques - better definition.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well gentlemen with everyone’s encouraging words i decided if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Friday had edibles and stayed in calorie goal range with no binging. However on Saturday you guys said it looks like I have lost fat despite eating 5000 to 6000 calories a day three days a week so for Saturday’s diet after edibles I ate a fairly clean 6000 calories.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been experiencing some stomach acid. Only change I did recently was to start Caber in place of SNS Inhibit P. Can Caber cause this? Never ran it before.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been experiencing some stomach acid. Only change I did recently was to start Caber in place of SNS Inhibit P. Can Caber cause this? Never ran it before.
it hasn’t for me......not to say that’s not the reason but I’ve personally never experienced it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It doesn’t give me any, but all orals seem to anymore. And injectable dienelone did as well (I’ve heard Tren for some). Both my parents have acid reflux issues so no really surprising.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 3.5 update. Up another 4 pounds to 190 so will not be adding additional calories to my daily totals. Continue setting 2 to 3 PRs a workout. Stomach acid seems to have passed so hopefully it was only temporary.

Since I didn’t seem to do too much (if any) damage from my prior weekend eating festivities on edibles I just figured “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” and once again ate around 5000 to 6000 calories on weekends, however this time around my “snacks” are actually all healthy such as protein bars, low fat popcorn, and low fat/low sugar ice cream. On weekdays I’m eating only about 250 over maintenance at about 3250 calories a day.

Start Superdrol on Monday. This cycle has been really side effect free other than terrible night sweats from the Trestolone so I’m kinda worried the Superdrol is going to ruin all that. Gonna be running an old bottle of good old LGI brand Superdrol so I know it will be legit. Running Superdrol for me for the first time is kinda like having sex for the first time. I’m excited about running it for the first time because I have heard of how transforming it is, but at the same time nervous because I have never run it and heard the sides can be terrible. Anyone on here ever run it and fortunate enough to NOT have many sides?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 3.5 update. Up another 4 pounds to 190 so will not be adding additional calories to my daily totals. Continue setting 2 to 3 PRs a workout. Stomach acid seems to have passed so hopefully it was only temporary.

Since I didn’t seem to do too much (if any) damage from my prior weekend eating festivities on edibles I just figured “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” and once again ate around 5000 to 6000 calories on weekends, however this time around my “snacks” are actually all healthy such as protein bars, low fat popcorn, and low fat/low sugar ice cream. On weekdays I’m eating only about 250 over maintenance at about 3250 calories a day.

Start Superdrol on Monday. This cycle has been really side effect free other than terrible night sweats from the Trestolone so I’m kinda worried the Superdrol is going to ruin all that. Gonna be running an old bottle of good old LGI brand Superdrol so I know it will be legit. Running Superdrol for me for the first time is kinda like having sex for the first time. I’m excited about running it for the first time because I have heard of how transforming it is, but at the same time nervous because I have never run it and heard the sides can be terrible. Anyone on here ever run it and fortunate enough to NOT have many sides?
it made me fall asleep on a train on more than one occasion. But to be fair that was it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL did you miss your stop bro?
I did the first time bro. Really screwed me up as it was freezing cold and I had an hour wait in a station with no decent seating for a train back 😂

after that I started setting an alarm on my phone for 10 mins before my stop and putting it in a pocket nearest my head

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 4.5. Began Superdrol on Monday. Started first two days with just 10 mg and no sides so bumped it up to 20 mg on Wednesday. Noticed some sides at 20 mg. Mainly some fatigue (though not unbearable) and an acidic stomach despite taking Pepcid complete like I usually do when taking methyls. With the other methyls I have run in the past DMZ and Methyldiazirnol the Pepcid usually suffices to stop it, but with Superdrol I have to take tons of extra tums with the to manage it. Blood pressure is normal.

Setting like 2 to 3 PRs a workout still. Sort of wish I was just running the Superdrol solo so I would be better able to gage it’s strength gain benefits. It’s so much more fun going to the gym and expecting to set PRs! Also, the pumps have been great, but even much more so with the Superdrol.

Weight is up an additional 5 pounds this week. I am sure a good bit of this must be glycogen from starting the Superdrol this week though. Posting pics from day 1 and today because I want to ensure I am not gaining too much fat as I am up 15 pounds in a little over a month. The first 2 pics are from day 1 and the second 2 pics are from this morning.
7A4F874C-89A6-4A6D-B112-C24C13145863.jpeg
299215C0-3FB4-4DA2-9093-7822E0EF8520.jpeg
ACEDAF6D-D021-45E5-9D30-3D9633D68417.jpeg
077E3121-22C9-4175-8932-425ED7C99324.jpeg

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it it look like any fat was gained? I’m just paranoid about that because last time I ran a bulk i over did it. Was eating far too many calories. Trying to watch it this time. If I have to I will just do 4 weeks of Superdrol and if I get a little obese finish with a 4 week cut of Epistane and ephedrine, rather than continue with a lean bulk.