Dave Tate Elite FTS
As I sat down to write my article for this month, I realized it was the Fourth of July.
Yeah, I know, it’s a holiday, but when you own a business, there really are no “holidays,” while at the same time, there are also no set hours. It’s not all good, but it’s not all bad, either.
It is on this day we celebrate our freedom and independence.
I like the word freedom as it can mean so many things, depending on the person and context. I really like the first definition I found on Google:
The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
I felt it was appropriate to let you know what we offer you here at elitefts.com — and there may be things we offer that you may not know about yet.
I am sure you are thinking, “Here comes the sales pitch,” and you know what? You are right. But hang with me.
Did you know the site was founded in 1998? You can read the Company Story here.
Over the past two decades, we have not helped hundreds achieve their goals. We have not helped thousands. We have not helped tens of thousands. We have helped millions!
Because The Aim and Vision Of elitefts Works!
Of course, I did not build this on my own. elitefts has had over 150 team members who have helped to contribute to the product I am about to share with you.
This product is made up of over 20 years of experience and more than 150 team members, ranging from professional powerlifters at the elite level and above with many who have broken both world records and all-time world records, as well as professional bodybuilders, strongman competitors, and strength coaches from both private and public sectors, all of whom were heavily vetted to make sure they walked the walk and excelled at their craft.
Never before has this much time and effort been put into a project like this. I am confident that it will also never happen again because we keep adding to it 365 days a year!
To give you an idea of what some of our team members have achieved, check this out:
- 16 members have landed strength and condition coach positions at major universities.
- 5 have found positions within the NFL.
- 52 have launched their own product lines.
- 33 have authored and sold their own books on training.
- 36 have started their own training centers or gyms.
- Many have set multiple all-time world records.
- 53 have been ranked in the top 10 for their weight class.
- Several have made 7-figure sales within the industry.
- More than 60 have been published in major magazines, such as: Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Flex, Muscle and Fitness, Power, Maxim, Powerlifting USA, Penthouse, Muscle and Fitness, Women’s Health, Shape, Muscular Development, Planet Muscle, MMA publications, boxing journals, and many others.
- 29 have their own successful online training business.
- 12 have started their own online businesses.
- More than 40 have conducted and/or spoken at strength and conditioning seminars and clinics.
- 24 have obtained their Masters or PhD.
- All have reached the pinnacle in their sport, shared valuable insight and knowledge with our customers, and fully leveraged our resources to help advance their own personal goals and career aspirations.
- …And this doesn’t include the gym rats and in-the-trenches coaches who just know what works from doing it for decades.
Now you see how powerful this project is and the impact it can make. elitefts has been doing that for 20 years. No need to list 1,000 testimonials. Just ask around.
What Is This Project?
Remember the time, expertise, and experience that has gone into this. Before I tell you what the investment is for all of this, I want to lay out what you will find, so when you compare what we offer to similar sites, you’ll see you’re comparing apples to apples.
At elitefts.com, you will find:
- 8,370 articles with 2 new articles added every day, 365 days a year. We vet our columnists to ensure they are the real deal. Currently, we have 39 of them. We vet them so you don’t have to worry about filtering out all the BS.
- 6,974 coaching blogs about business, training, and life. There are also over 350,000 archived blogs and logs and 700,000 archived Q&As.
- 12,386 athlete logs detailing their training. With the archived logs, you can see the exact 12 weeks of training leading up to over 20 all-time world records.
- Close to 2,500 videos ranging from training, seminars, how-to videos, exercise indexes, and more.
- 19 full seminar videos. We have published full versions of seminars that attendants paid between $400-$750 to attend.
- 17 Table Talk Podcast episodes
- 64 Sports Performance Podcasts
- 54 Team podcasts
- 431 Programs and Workouts
- 309 Articles on Program Design
- 390 Articles on Business and Success Development in the Strength Industry
- While not being known as a “Nutrition” website we have 690 articles published on the subject.
- 406 articles on Rehab and Recovery
Looking to find out what an Elite Powerlifting Total is? HERE you go.
I am asked every week about pec tears and how I managed mine. HERE you go.
Need help getting ready for your first meet? HERE you go.
You want to be a Strength Coach and know what you are getting into and all that goes along with it. HERE you go.
Looking for the top exercises to do with the SS Yoke Bar? HERE you go.
At this point, you’ve got to be asking, “How much does this cost? What is the monthly membership fee for all this?”
Remember, the articles, blogs, logs, and podcasts are updated daily and/or weekly, so you are not just investing in the existing content but all of the new content to come.
Other sites with maybe a few programs and a few dozen videos that charge between $10-$50. But what is the investment for elitefts.com?
Oh, I almost forgot.
Almost all of our team elitefts members answer all their Instagram DMs and many do weekly AMAs. You can see my IG bio @underthebar, or just look at the last AMA Blog I posted to see what I mean. I currently have around 2,000 archived and will spend 4 to 5 hours every Friday night answering your questions. I also spend 1 to 2 hours a day answering my DMs.
I am not sure how to add all of that this to the investment of this project, but my time alone is around 20 to 25 hours per week, not counting all the training emails I answer. Add in the other team members, I would guess it would be close to 1,000 answers per month using the AMA feature and maybe another 50 hours of time.
Oh, I Can’t Forget This!
We also give away eBooks for free.
- The Vault: With this eBook, you get several training programs and the original day-long Force Training Seminar that sold for $159.99 on DVD and My Passions to Profits Seminar.
- Dave Tate’s Bench Manual
- Basic Conjugation Training Manual
- Programs That Work 3
These books alone are valued at more than $100.
I Can’t Forget This, Either!
Here are some links that will help you:
- My Two Most Shared Articles
- A Practical Guide For Implementation Block Periodization for Powerlifting
- Concurrent Strategies in Strength Training
- The Development of the Russian Conjugate Sequence System
- elitefts Free Deadlift Manual
- Dave Tate’s Free Squat Manual
- Benchipedia: Dave Tate’s Free Bench Manual
Oh, I Forgot One Final Thing!
I will never forget where I came from, how I got here, and who got me here:
Happy Independence Day!
Enjoy your freedom as much as we enjoy the honor of helping you along your journey.
P.S. I almost forgot the price for all of this: All of this content and all the content we provide is 100% free.
I would like to take this time to thank elitefts.com Inc. and all of our staff members for the amount of support they put into making all of this content available for everyone.
We are most known for our PR Rated Strength Equipment and our Custom Built Optionsbut we have always put Education in front of Equipment in all the marketing we do, because if you have no idea what you are doing the quality and service of the equipment wont matter.