Written by Levi Harris Quest Nutrition
We recently released Quest Peanut Butter Cups to wild fan reaction. We’re honestly humbled so many of you enjoy these unbelievably delicious cups. In fact, one of the reasons we made them is to give our fans more ways to still enjoy something sweet without having to load up on sugar. Which makes them the perfect subject for our New Year’s recipe.
Peanut Butter Cups are delicious no matter how you slice them, and slice them we did — all so you can enjoy these Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits. As we finally say goodbye to 2020 and all the (ahem) fun we had, we’re all about looking forward. These Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits are the perfect parallel to the new year — a reset from the things that weren’t working for you in the previous year to something that does. So start off your new year with something sweet to set the tone. Check out the full recipe below and a Happy New Year to all of our Quest fans and newcomers alike.
PEANUT BUTTER CUP PARFIATS
Yields: 3 servings | Serving Size: 1 parfait
Calories: 270 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 13g | Sugar: 2g
Prep Time: 7 minutes | Bake/Chill Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 12 minutes
PEANUT BUTTER CUP PARFAITS
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 package Quest Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- Place the heavy cream into a bowl and using a handheld mixer, beat until fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Add in the yogurt and milk and mix until combined.
- Stir in the protein powder.
- Remove half the mixture and place it into a new bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder to the new bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Transfer both mixtures into separate piping bags.
- Layer three champagne flutes with both mixtures, peanut butter cup pieces and strawberry slices.