Shake container thoroughly before use. Consume 30-45 minutes before activity. We strongly recommend assessing your tolerance by using 1 scoop mixed in 4 oz. of water, especially if you're sensitive to stimulants. Increase to 2 scoops mixed in 8 oz. of water. For full effects, increase to 3 scoops mixed in 12 oz. of water. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24-hour period. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily for general good health. Read the entire label before use.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as 1 cup of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Do not take while fasting. Do not use for more than 6 months. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NEW & IMPROVED NeuroCore: Super-Concentrated Pre-Workout Stimulant!
NEW Neurocore has been formulated with key ingredients such as beta-alanine, L-citrulline and creatine hydrochloride to deliver a superior training experience unlike anything available on the market today.*
With pure caffeine anhydrous Neurocore quickly delivers a surge of energy to give you powerful and enhanced workout performance.*
Within moments of your first dose, Neurocore stimulates the acute mental focus necessary for an unstoppable training experience.*
Neurocore contains beta-alanine, scientifically suggested to help enhance the muscle- and strength-building process.*
Neurocore delivers creatine hydrochloride (HCl), patented for its improved solubility. Added at a clinically suggested amount, expect to increase muscular strength for bigger lifts.*
Neurocore is formulated with L-citrulline, which has actually been suggested in research to reach superior peak plasma arginine levels compared to a larger dose of L-arginine.
The Facts Don't Lie
Many pre-workout concentrates do not disclose the ingredient amounts in their formulas, so we tested their formulas and discovered that they're underdosed when it comes to the latest scientific research - and we have the third-party lab tests to back it up.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can I expect to feel on Neurocore?
Neurocore is a super-concentrated pre-workout performance-enhancing stimulant formulated to deliver intense energy, mental focus, increased muscle and strength and awesome muscle pumps for an outstanding training experience.*
How much research went into the creation of Neurocore?
An extreme amount. Neurocore has been in development for well over 18 months. In fact, we invented new extraction processes for this formula just so we could ensure ingredient purity! We completed painstaking research and development, countless testing and reformulation, product refinements and internal sensory and beta testing to ensure that Neurocore would be our most powerful super-concentrated pre-workout performance-enhancing stimulant available.*
Why does Neurocore come with a guarantee?
Because that's how confident we are that you're going to love new Neurocore. Every dose delivers the exact amount of active dose scientifically suggested to deliver energy, focus, increased muscle and strength.*
Can I stack Neurocore with other stimulants?
Absolutely not. Neurocore is an extremely powerful performance-enhancing stimulant and should never be taken with any other stimulant-based products.
How do I take Neurocore?
As always, read the label carefully and follow the directions. Under no circumstances should you exceed the recommended dosage! Shake container thoroughly before use. Due to extreme potency, it's highly recommended to assess tolerance by using a 1-scoop serving before consuming a full dose, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 3-4 ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before activity. Once you have assessed your tolerance increase the dose to 3 servings (3 scoops) mixed in 12 ounces of water. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24-hour period. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily for general good health.
1) Schwedhelm et al., 2007. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L-citrulline and L-arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 65(1):51-9.
2) Campbell et al., 2006. Pharmacokinetics, safety and effects on exercise performance of L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate in trained adult men. Nutrition. Sep;22(9):872-81.
3) Greer et al., 2011. Acute arginine supplementation fails to improve muscle endurance or affect blood pressure response to resistance training. J Stength Cond Res, (Epub ahead of print).
4) Hoffman et al., 2006. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses n strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metabol. 16:430-46.
5) Goldstein et al., 2010. International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 7(1):5.
6) Spasov et al., 2000. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine. 7(2):85-9.
7) Panossian et al. Stimulating effect of adaptogens: an overview with particular reference to their efficacy following single dose administration. Phytother Res. 19(10):819-38.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.