The quest to return to 215 (naturally)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Hey, so let me start here i was lifting hard and heavy for 4 years im 6'1" and was 125 when i first started i naturally worked my way up to 175 by year 3 but like a idiot i found instant gratification in steroids (BAD MOVE) boosted my body up to 215 i LOVED it but, as much as i thought i did enough research i did up until the post cycle therapy i thought i had it all worked out but boy was i wrong!! I was also usuing igf1-lr3 loved it probably saved my life helped me eat during post cycle therapy and helped me keep some size anyways post cycle therapy was horrid i ****ed up big time went into this depressed state for weeks didnt wanna look at weights for months almost 7 months finally it picked it back up but started back up from a weight lower than i was when i originally started. ANyways im back up and fiercer than ever this time its gonna get done (naturally) i have plenty of knowledge on supps and vitamins and lifting techniques. so im gonna start a log to give myself the little extra boost of motivation. i will be posting my stats supps and workout.

height 6'1"
weight 174
bf% 9
still need to measure everything will post that up later

supps
green bulge
axis-ht test booster
nitrix (<---- all those supps^^^ ive had for a couple years so i figured id just use them and get them outta the way)
N.O. xplode
fish oils
multi animal pak
vit c
chromium picolinate
NAC
zinc
milk thistle
creatine mono
muscle milk (if anyone knows of better protein let me know!!)
basic whey
bulk bcaa's and eaa's from nutra planet (highly reccomend)
quercetin+c
maybe a couple others i forgot to name

Workout

day 1 chest/shoulders
day 2 rest
day 3 legs
day 4 rest
day 5 full back
day 6 arms
day 7 rest

Does anyone think that should be in a different order???

anyways as of now ive been doing this for about a week and a half and already see size gain im guessing muscle memory from the 215 ill post a pic from when i was 170 and 215, i might use steroids in the future but not in the new future hey i may not even use them at all i wouldnt even consider usuing them to i see 220 which i dont think will happen, lol i dont even wanna think about that no point in bringing that uplol i got a lot of work to do but anyways strength is good motivation aggresion good and im ready to start gaining weight:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

my diet consists of probably 2500 clean cals so far the more i train my stomach to handle more the cals WILL jump up i promised myself that. the food is 100% clean not junk food.

anyways anyone with suggestiong anything im down to learn :woohoo:

VVVVVV

Attachments

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
so today was arms and it was a hell of a workout the pump in my arms felt insane it was so great i could barly adjust my headphones when they would fall out it hurt to go to my ears i also did abs for the day all in all a great workout, time to go cook some pork loins with some palif and hot spices and herbs!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you list your workout numbers?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations, I'm glad you've decided to go back to the basics.
Regarding your protein powder, I have a horrible time digesting protein and I get very gassy - not good! However, I switched to Oryx Goat Whey and wow, what a difference! There is more protein per serving and I get no gas. If you have lactose problems like me try Oryx Goat Whey and see if it works for you.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im not quite sure what you mean on workout numbers??? r u reguarding to my lift stats like how much i can bench etc etc etc,
also all in all i had a good workout week this week my arms increased in size my diet has been off the chain, i ate soo much food yesterday i weighed 180 before i went to sleep so i had a good 5 lbs of food/water in me (i know the 180 is my real qeight so no need to flame on that lol) everything is extremly sore beyond belief i know i didnt over train i did about 8-9 sets in totoal for each muscle group not even it was mostly moderate drop sets with very little rest 90 seconds top but it consisted of many different exercises for instance i just wanna know if this is ok......
biceps for example
i did a warm up set of 20lbs for 25 reps

then right away picked up 15s and reps them 25 to get the blood flowing rested 2 minutes

then i went to preacher curls 75lbs 10 times got up rested for 60 seconds

picked up 25s repped 15 times DB curls rested 1 minute

picked up the 75lb ez curl bar repped it 8 times (at this time my arms were feeling nice in good pain i knew i was kicking the **** outta the muscle well it felt like it)

at this point i wanted to get my triceps warmed up so my last sets of biceps i could give a little extra effort with pumped tris,

40lb skull crushers 20 times waited 15 seconds then another 20 times,

immediately i went over to the 20 lbs DB and sat in a incline bench and did incline alternating curls 15 times each arm, rested 30 seconds

picked up 30lbs 12 times each arm (the way i would do it was right left both left right both right left both etc etc) i picked that up from some bodybuilder tip video thing on youtube so i thought id give it a try what the hell it worked i felt,

then went back to skull crushers drop set from 60 repped 10 times, 50 10 times, 40 8 times

at this point my arms would blown up it was crazy it hurt adjusting my headphones but i loved it. i finished with three sets of weighted ab crunches 75 lbs 20 reps each set 60 second rest inbetween sets,

now all i wanna know if my all over the place super setting etc whatever you wanna call it was a bad idea??? it felt like a great idea cause my arms are very sore today but a good sore like i worked them hard. my arm days is the only workout day thats "all over the place" but i like it but if im doing somthing wrong id rather change it you know. also i wanted to know if the order im
doing things in is incorrect
Workout

day 1 chest/shoulders
day 2 rest
day 3 legs
day 4 rest
day 5 full back
day 6 arms
day 7 rest

should that be switched around a bit should i not be doing arms 2 days before chest/shoulder etc any pointers guys id appreciate it, i know my weight since i started has increased 2 lbs and im looking a little fuller than i did when i started my gf even noticed my arms getting bigger (its probably just because i got a all day pump going from the supps and finally working out again) but all i can say is we will see where this goes hopfully ill see the days of being a beast again!!

thanks SS for the protein reccomendation im gonna check it out

later!,
KING

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
also im looking to add DRIVE and RPM to my supps any opinions?? should i take somthing onto that stack? and perhaps x-factor

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
So this week at the gym was alllright, it was a chest shoulder day i seemed to bench less than what i did the week prior i figured it was because i was still a bit sore. so i stopped taking green bulge i cant take CEE so im sticking with MONO, I also placed a order for DRIVE, RPM, IGF2 so im pretty siked for that to come in. other than that im getting aggrivated feeling weak as hell getting fed up etc so i keep eating and eating just waiting for that next lb to come

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was swuats i wasnt feeling it that much that day i rested almost 5 minutes between sets but gave it my all when it came time to lift
squats
135x15
225x10
245x10

ham curls
60x10
80x10
90x8

calfs raises

90x20
110x15
200x8

then i ended my work out cause my legs felt dead i feel the workout in my legs today but is it bad a waited so long inbetween sets i think so no?? also my weight has been going up nicly almost at 180 gotta love muscle memory

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
today i hit back and i hit it hard i had a great pump today was a good back day
weight 182
wide grip pull ups body weight
reps
couldnt even push one more

lat pulldowns
100x15
150x8
175x8

dumbell rows
55x10 each arm
85x10 right arm
85x6 left arm

lower back barbell bends
40x20
50x15
70x10

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
There we go! The last two updates are more what I was meaning...more fun to follow when we can see your numbers fluctuate :D

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
There we go! The last two updates are more what I was meaning...more fun to follow when we can see your numbers fluctuate :D
thanks man i was confused before plus to be honest i was embarrassed cause its hard for me coming from a lot higher numbers to this i think its pathetic but i still give it my all and just know the next time will be better etc etc, plus ive been gaining very nicly i also pumped my fish oil intake to 25gr daily (started today) and this workout i noticed insane strength and pump and my weight has went up 8 LBS!!!! in 2 weeks so i know my body is trying to get back where it was, also my drive rpm igf2 and xfactor is on its way!! so im really stoked im sure that will definatly speed things up hopfully, my diet is off the chain i couldnt ask for anything more right now.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok so today was arms a incredible day for sure!! let me showw you what my workout looked like then ill talk about how it was

db curls
25lbs 15 times each arm warmup
35lbs 15 times each arm warmup
45lbs 10 times each arm
45lbs 8 times

staight bar cable curls
70lbs 10 times

ez curl bar
75lbs 10 times
75lbs 8 times

at this point my pump is insane and i cant stop lifting weight i feel like im on crack

tricep machine
100lbs 20 times
145lbs 15 times
170lbs 10 times
195lbs i would say 9 the 10th was half there

skull crushers
70lbs 10 times
80lbs 10 times

at this point im incredibly pumped and my arms hurt so i decide to start shrugs when i pick up 65's to warm up on shrugs i get about 10 in i raise and hold for 2 seconds then come back down after the 10th i had to drop the weights back my head was rushing and my vision was blurring because i was on the brink of fainting, i drank plenty of water during the workout probably 50-60oz plus i bring a 32 oz gatorade bottle filled with water 5gr of creatine 7gr glutamine and 8 grams on glycergrow from controlled labs this was the first time usuing 2 scoops of glycer grow i dont know if thats what made me want to faint but i rushed over to the huge 45inch fan the gym has and stood in front of it if it wasnt for that fan id be knocked out on the floor. but up until that little mishap my workout was awesome i went up stairs and flexed my arms in the mirror i measured them they were 16.5inch pumped i was guessing they were that big cause of the extra skin i have from my ASS cycle 6 months ago i looked awesome in the mirror the only thing im really disappointed about was my poka dot scars all over my body from the horrid acne the ass gave me cause of my overboard pct oh well scars fade but it takes a long time other then that i looked good. workout was insane nice and veiny everywhere. if anyone knows of some creme for scars etc id appreciate it. also my current supps are
trib 3 caps a day
axis ht 6 caps a day (figure i use til til i get real supps)
no xplode 1 scoop 45 min pre
MM 4 scoops a day
FOOD lol
milk thistle
hawthorne berry
multi vit
multi enzyme to help with digesting
goji berry extract
mega dosing fish oil 20gr daily

thanks for the few people that actually follow my thread i appreciate all the input helping me get back into real shape

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Today Was Ill

ok so today was a awesome chest shoulder day i loved it great pump etc etc etc. i am finally timing all my supps perfectly to get an amazing workout
so today my meals and everything wet as follows

9am wakeup
930am 7 eggs some oatmeal
1100am 5gr arginine 5gr glutamine
1130am 20gr whey 40gr slow carbs 5gr creatine
1200pm workout while sipping on glycer grow 1 scoop
1245pm finish workout take 5-10gr bcaa's and 5gr glutamine
115pm 5gr creatine 20gr whey 40-80gr quick carbs
200pm ham swiss and salami on rye bread
230pm lb of yogurt
430pm 10oz chicken 2 slices cheese 2 slices salami on texas toast
600pm 2 scoops muscle milk and 2 scoops bcaa's
800pm whatever i feel like snacking on
1000pm shake casien
1100pm bed

workout today was as follows i had to workout in the gym at my job i work security in a corporate building and they have a ok gym nothing really free weights except dumbells

flat smith machine bench

135x15
155x10
185x8 (strength is coming back to me now) (muscle memory!)

flat bench dumbell press

45x15
55x12

militry dumbell press
35x10
45x8

incline bench smith machine

135x10
155x8

dips
BWx15
BWx10

dumbell front raises
25x10 each shoulder
35x9 each shoulder

i think there is somthing i forgot to mention but that was the majority of it, so in conclusion my bench has climber 50 lbs in 3 weeks meaning my muscles are remembering QUICK which i like to see plus my timing of my supps im definatly benefiting from, my supp supps havent even arrived yet (drive,rpm,igf-2,x-factor,) (WTF pumped <-- got that to get the free shipping from nutraplanet haha))
so everyweek keeps getting better and better and my body keeps changing here are some recent pics kinda outta wake cause it was a camera phone but you can still see things are looking good:bb2:

Attachments

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
you got some big numbers for someone weight 175

gluck on ur goals

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
you got some big numbers for someone weight 175

gluck on ur goals
really you think so?? does it show in the pics or no im just curious i have really bad self image, thanks tho for the support

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
The fact that you were 40 pounds more muscular means you stretched out the muscle fascia. It will be easier to gain muscle (starting from 175) now that there is already room for the muscle to grow.

That is one reason the pros use synthol...

You might consider doing DC style extreme stretches to keep that muscle fascia pliable.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
The fact that you were 40 pounds more muscular means you stretched out the muscle fascia. It will be easier to gain muscle (starting from 175) now that there is already room for the muscle to grow.

That is one reason the pros use synthol...

You might consider doing DC style extreme stretches to keep that muscle fascia pliable.
interesting thats great to know (ill be big again one day lol) i must say im a lot stronger than the last time i was 175
should i google dc style extreme stretches??

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ALSO UPDATE DRIVE RPM, IGF 2, BULK XFACTOR WAS ORDERD TODAY SO THIS LOG WILL GET A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING (HOPFULLY) sorry for the caps

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot man im going to incorporate that into my leg workout tomorrow,

aside from that i have been noticing more and more muscle definition as days go by i slacked on eating these past 2 days cause i was sooo busy to make my meals but i kick started my body back on hyperdrive again, no more ****ing around i keep telling myself you can eat or you can be small no more excuses the road to hugeness is easy all i need is a fork a plate and food on that plate. so cals are back up and debating whether i should take that next bite isnt a issue, stay tuned for tomorrows leg update,
my workout is going to be 10 minutes dc stretchs
front squats hams and leg extensions as well as calf raises,
also there is one leg workout i wanna try i dunno if someone can help me out with this you perform a regular squat but with your heels on somthing 2 inchs off the ground i saw someone use 45's to place their heels on it looked very interesting plus i saw a old school arnold photo of him oding the same can someone tell me more about that

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
got drive, rpm, x factor (bulk), igf-2 in the mail today!! will let you know how tonights workout goes

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
amazing!!

so today was an amazing workout i got rpm drive igf2 and x-factor today i took drive and rpm hr pre and let me tell you un ****ing believable!! this stuff is legit it was a leg day today and a great one at that, although i found i had to chill at some points cause i couldnt stop working out and my pump was soo intense i felt liike i was gonna faint, i took a scoop of the wtf pumped with it maybe next time ill leave that out cause the longer the workout went the better i was feeling, anyways heres what it looked like

squats
135x15 (slow)
225x10
275x9 (i never thought id climb this high so fast with no resting!! well 30 seconds or so :jaw: )

front squats (warm up for leg press)
135x10 (alllll the way down nice and slow on the way up nice and painful)

leg press
90x15
180x10
360x10 (slow)
450x10
540x6

(extremly huge pump going at this point)

ham curls
75x10 (nice and slow feel the burn!)
150x7 (couldnt finish a huge cramp in the calf lol i was dancing around the machine for a bit)

calf raises
90x20
90x10

shrugs
110x15
140x10
too cracked out to go any further i felt i was gonna fall to the floor and faint cause i worked so hard

so today i felt i had a great workout!!!

also anyone i need to know how to dose my xfactor (bulk) and when to take!
later!!
ill update with end of the week pics this weekend stay tuned!!

(rpm and drive are amazing!)

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
How's it going you have not posted in a while. just a tip, imo you probably need closer to 4000 calories if you really want to get over 200. plus salami , swiss cheese, texas toast probably are not the best choices for "clean calories." I can totally relate to your mentality with all the supplements you take, ( i sometimes do the same thing) but trust me when i tell you its silly to take all that stuff if your diet is not 100% in check. your sample diet looks like you are barley getting 1 gram per pound for your body weight .