RoidRage gets Revenge!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
^^Pretty catchy huh?

Well I am going to be starting a log so I can really focus on all aspects of lifting and keep better track of my progress. I really need to record what I'm doing so I can fix my mistakes and learn from them

Heres the plan:: GOAL TO BE MET BY October 1st, 2007

-Add 10 lbs of muscle
-Get BF under 12%
-Lose the Obliques and get a Six-Pack

I really am sick of my genetics and current body status and Im going to be kicking it into high gear and really push myself to see what I've got in the next couple of months

Workout Routine

Monday Biceps and Triceps

Tuesday 20 mintue run

Wednesday Back and Shoulders

Thursday 20 minute run

Friday Chest and Legs

I do abs every week but never have a set day.

I stick with compound excerices and intense cardio sessions.

Sets and reps look like--

5-7 sets per body part with a warmup set, moderate set and and 1-2 heavy sets. I only do 2 exercises per body part.

Diet

I try to eat healthy but im still young and try to enjoy my life and not revolve around healthy foods 24/7

Caloires between 2400-2700
Carbs between 250-300 grams
Fat between 25-40 grams
Protien between 250-300 grams

Protien sources are Chicken Breast, Tuna, Turkey and Whey
Carb sources are Pasta and lots of it:thumbsup:

I try to drink around 100oz a day and ATTEMPT to get 8 hours of sleep. Its hard being a kid =P

Stats Anyone??

Sex: yes plz :icon_lol: MALE
Weight: ~155lbs

BF %: ~15%

body type: umm really dont know

Previously Consumed Supplements

Fast Twitch
Six Star Protein
Six Star Creatine
Six Star NO

Sci-Fit Whey
MHP Probolic 12 Hour-SR
ALRI Cr2
Body Fortress NOS
GNC L-Glutamine

The Underlined supplements in Bold are what I am taking now. Although, I have less then a week supply on all of them except the protien.

I also have some samples of Purple Wrath and what not that I will use for cardio.

But WAIT! Theres more!

Im awaiting a shipment of supplements by next week which includes:::

MHP L-Glutamine 12 Hour-SR
Cytosport Complete Whey Protien
Ulitimate Nutrition Kre-Akalyn
Controlled Labs Green Bulge
Controlled Labs White Flood

Now my lifting routine and running schedule and supplement dosing is normally the same. I try to keep it the same but like to experiment every so often

So I will keep a detailed log of what I eat, how I trained and when I took my supplements.

I will post some pictures within a couple days or so.

Please feel the need to critize ANYTHING becuase I know I need some help still.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Pictures..woo

Front Double Bicep

Right Bicep

Back Double Bicep

Ab Pose?

Abs Flexed

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Now of course, My form on this poses aren't great, i have no tan, and these pictures are in low quality. Im just trying to show what Im working with. But this is good, becuase when I take my "After pictures", I will see the difference when I'm tan, good form, and high resoulation pictures.

Do you guys know of any good sunless tanning products?

Also please crituqe my form!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Body Part Focus and Personal Records.

Well right now I have 3 Target Body Parts that I would like to improve:

1) Abdominal Core- I would really like to shrink the obliques and strengthen the overall core.

2) Chest- I still have a lot of BF on me so i would like to tone up the chest and give it more of a hard, defined look.

3) Triceps- Stronger and Bigger Triceps would be my last body part that needs improvment. I never really work them hard enough so I would really like to change that. Adding weight to my lifts is a big goal for me as well.

Raise Lift Totals

I need to focus on raising 3 MAX Pr's on the following lifts:::

1) Barbell Bench Press- Back in the winter, I was putting up 185 about 5 times. Now i can barley do 180. With being a baseball player, I really didnt have the time or energy to bench. I would like to increase my bench back up to 225 pounds.

2) Split-Leg Deadlift- This has never been a strong lift for me so I would really like to improve on this lift. Right now, I am putting up 335lbs, 2 times. Thats not good for me so I would like to be deadlifting 375lbs x 2 times by my deadline.

3) Squat- Never really have been squatting enough the past year so I am also going to be focusing on this specific lift. I would like to raise my 295 PR X1, to 340 lbs.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Woke Up at 7:00 A.M.

7:30 4oz of Patsa and Protein Shake
8:00 1 Leviathan Pill (Sample)

WORKOUT-Cardio Session START- 8:45 FINISH- 9:30

5 min warmup. Stretched. Then ran a mile ~7:19. Took 5 minute break (walked 1/4 mile)

Ran another 1 1/4 miles ~12 mins?

15 minute cooldown.
Never really run much but I need to speed up my metabolism

9:50 Protein Shake
12:00 Turkey on Wheat with Salad
1:30 1 Leviathan Pill (Sample)

From 3-9 went to a cookout.

In that span had a couple of hamburgers, some gatorade and a few cup cakes.

But then I swam for an hour, and played bball for an hour as well.

11:00 pm Cassein Protein Shake and 3 grams L-Glutamine

Notes: The weekends are what really are tough to stay on track for dieting but I dont have many cookouts. So I'll survive.

Also, I am considering adding some Leviathan to my supplemenmt arsenal becuase of its effects it had on my cardio session today.

I am Also thinking about cycling carbs. Sounds like it works for people so I want to give it a try.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
This has got to be a typo, right?

BTW, killer tan lines, bro. :D
hmm I wanted 12 so i put 17. haha yea typo. I made about 10
on this log so far.

i know man those tan lines..fustrating.

Lets just say I tan EVERY time its cloudy. pointless

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, all I meant was that I don't think there's any way you're at 23% BF right now. I'm not the best at guessing body fat, but I don't even think your over 17% BF right now based on your pics. Looks much lower to me.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean know. I thought the same thing when my doctor told me that. I was thinking :wtf: you calling me fat? They "estimated without BF caliper though. The did some weird math but I thought 23% was much to high. I will try to measure it ASAP.

I am flexing my abs in both pictures though. I have more of a gut then ppl would thing. maybe thats why its high? I really dont know much in terms of Body Fat at all

chaos92287

Awards
you look like you only have fat in your love handles. i'd guess somewhere around 10-12%, not 23%

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
you look like you only have fat in your love handles. i'd guess somewhere around 10-12%, not 23%

I agree, theres no way your 23%, not even close.

If you want my advice(take it or leave it) you have a decent foundation to build onto, keep doing your abs, your cardio runs, and all that you do, eat 3000 calories a day, and make sure to incorporate the following(if your not already):

Widegrip pullups(not chinups)
Closegrip Bench press(triceps/arm day)
Straight Barbell curls
Military press(front only)
Incline dumbell or Barbell press

It will be interesting to see your progess.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
#1 Your doctor is a moron.

#2 You have a great "foundation" at 15 years old, so pat yourself on the back about that.

# 3 15lbs of LBM in just under 2 months is a lofty goal, even for a 15 year old..

Still, with motivation you will most certainly progress.

If you are trying to gain muscle, drop the intense cardio, as you put it. Low intensity would suit your needs for a recomp.

I just want to reiterate that these goals are very lofty.. Monster gains with lowered bodyfat is basically what most people strive for.. the hard-to-obtain uber recomp.... and they certainly don't do it in a matter of months. ;)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats what I thought too but I need to measure it soon. If its that low. Im not really worried about it then. heck I can deal with that for now. I will prollu go up in the winter so I will just keep it low as low as I can for now.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I agree, theres no way your 23%, not even close.

If you want my advice(take it or leave it) you have a decent foundation to build onto, keep doing your abs, your cardio runs, and all that you do, eat 3000 calories a day, and make sure to incorporate the following(if your not already):

Widegrip pullups(not chinups)
Closegrip Bench press(triceps/arm day)
Straight Barbell curls
Military press(front only)
Incline dumbell or Barbell press

It will be interesting to see your progess.

Awesome thats what I will do then! I love doing all those lifts so it wont be a problem.

I will post the lifts that I choose from every week for each body part

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
#1 Your doctor is a moron.

#2 You have a great "foundation" at 15 years old, so pat yourself on the back about that.

# 3 15lbs of LBM in just under 2 months is a lofty goal, even for a 15 year old..

Still, with motivation you will most certainly progress.

If you are trying to gain muscle, drop the intense cardio, as you put it. Low intensity would suit your needs for a recomp.

I just want to reiterate that these goals are very lofty.. Monster gains with lowered bodyfat is basically what most people strive for.. the hard-to-obtain uber recomp.... and they certainly don't do it in a matter of months. ;)
1) Yes very much so

2) Thanks man!

3) Yea that was a lil to much. Im down to 10 which still is a challenge

What I am trying to is speed metabolism to burn fat, but also add more calories to burn. It is in this e_book i bought from "Shawn LeBrun"

Well im gonna push myself and learn in the next 2 months. I understand 100% though and I appreciate your input!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
BodyPart Exercises

In case you guys wanted to know, here are the lifts that I choose from every week. I only choose 2 per bodypart per week. Maybe 3 if I am targeting the Abs

Bicep- EZ Bar Curls, BB Curls, DB Curls, Hammers

Tricep- Skull Crushers, Dips (variations), Close Grip Bench, and Reverse Grip Bench.

Shoulder- Miliatry Presses, Overhead Press, DB side laterals and DB Overhead Presses

Chest- Flat, In. Dec. BB Press,Flat, In. Dec. DB Press, and Dips

Leg- Squat, Leg Press, Leg Curl and Leg Extension

Back- Deadlifts, pullups, DB Rows, and BB Rows

Abs- Hanging Leg Raises, various weighted crunches, cable crucnhes, and incline declined weight crunches.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
BF %: ~23%?!?!?!?!?!

Perhaps your MD is anorexic...

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
That sucks then. The last MD I had check me out said I was over weight and I was 197lbs 33.5 inch waist at the time.
I dont understand doctors, nurses, etc anymore these days..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
1) Yes very much so

2) Thanks man!

3) Yea that was a lil to much. Im down to 10 which still is a challenge

What I am trying to is speed metabolism to burn fat, but also add more calories to burn. It is in this e_book i bought from "Shawn LeBrun"

Well im gonna push myself and learn in the next 2 months. I understand 100% though and I appreciate your input!
I'll be watching.. You are in a perfect scenario to gain and surprise yourself, not to mention us.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Alright today is Sunday and it is my off day so I was just lazy today.

Still dieted though::

9:00 A.M. - Cinanmon Roll Oatmeal
11:00 A.M. - Lean Turkey on Wheat. Salad. Protein Shake
1:00 P.M. - 4oz Pasta
4:00 P.M. - Tuna Sandwhich w/ mayonaise. 4oz Apple Juice
5:00 P.M. - Protein Shake
6:00 P.M. - 6oz Chicken Breast and Small Yogurt
8:30 P.M. - 4 Fish Fillets (24 grams fat) BAD!:nono:
10:00 P.M. - Cassein Shake

Calories - 2600

Protein - 225 grams
Carbs - 320 grams
Fat - ~50 grams

Alright so not the best today but its an off day so im not worried. I normally eat 25 grams of fat but that fish killed me so thats never gonna happen again! Also I forgot my protein shake this morning but other then that im good. I bump up the PROTEIN on lifting days so dont worry.Note: I may start carb cycling to see what happens.

Tommorw is Biceps and Triceps w/ Abs!

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ok good luck try and keep out the fat as much as possible. most fish i get is low in fat.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ok good luck try and keep out the fat as much as possible. most fish i get is low in fat.
Only keep fat low if the carbs are high.

If you lower the carbs for CKD, you need to raise the fat or you encounter gluconeogenisis problems.. which sabatoge ketosis.

That being said, I don't feel RRx10 needs to do CKD, although he espressed interest.

Regarding the low fat fish, even fish high in fat generally are high in healthy fats... the ones you should ingest, unless you're going for a contest prep. ;)

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man, good info. I am starting a log soon maybe you can help me with that, but i need 20 posts before it lets me put in pics.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Only keep fat low if the carbs are high.

If you lower the carbs for CKD, you need to raise the fat or you encounter gluconeogenisis problems.. which sabatoge ketosis.

That being said, I don't feel RRx10 needs to do CKD, although he espressed interest.

Regarding the low fat fish, even fish high in fat generally are high in healthy fats... the ones you should ingest, unless you're going for a contest prep. ;)

Alright thanks man. Yea the fish is low in saturated fat which im trying to stay away from and im doing good at it too. Under 15 grams a day. Usually 10. haha no contest for me yet. we'll see.

Thanks Again :)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Workout
- Biceps and Triceps Time Training: 50 minutes.

Bicep

EZ Bar Curls
60lbs x 10
65lbs x 8
75lbs x 7
85lbs x 5

Hammers
15lbs x 10
25lbs x 7
30lbs x 4

Tricep

Close Crip Bench Press
95lbs x 10
110lbs x 8
135lbs x 6
155lbs x 4

Skull Crushers
35lbs x 10
40lbs x 8
55lbs x 4

Notes on Training: I was supposed to only have one set of 10 reps per body part. im still getting used to the routine so there will be some falws. Other then that had a pretty good day. Felt a little queezy though with Purple Wraath. Luckeily it was only a sample and will not be taking it daily. Sorry CL!!

I was lagging a bit today becuase the Indians were playing Boston!! sadly, they are getting massacred. I may do some core training tommorow but main focus is CARDIO!!

Diet

10:00 AM - Oatmeal and Protein Shake
12:00 PM - Turkey on Wheat
2:00 PM - Beef Jerky
4:00 PM - Protein Shake
5:00 PM - 4oz Pasta and Salad
7:15 PM - Workout
8:15 PM - 6oz Chicken Breast.Turkey on Wheat. Protein Shake
9:30 PM - 4oz Pasta
10:30 PM - Cassein Protein Shake

Nutrition

Calories - 2730
Protein - 242 grams
Carbs - 342 grams
Fat - 27 grams

Supplements
6:15 PM - Took 5 Green Bulge pills and 3 White Blood pills
8:15 PM - Took 5 grams of MHP's glutamine

During my workout I sipped Purple Wraath(DID NOT LIKE)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You might want to add some protein into that preworkout meal. I generally don't ever do no protein meals, but maybe that's just me.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You might want to add some protein into that preworkout meal. I generally don't ever do no protein meals, but maybe that's just me.
Yea i normally do just that didnt happen today. Thanks for the tip though :)

Day 4

Workout 12:05-12:35 PM

Today I ran ~2 miles in 20:25 seconds. I didnt run on a track, just around my neigborhood but it was a little over 2 miles of running.

Diet
10:00- 4oz Pasta. Protein Shake
12:45- 6oz Chicken Breast. Protein Shake. 4oz Juice
1:45- Turkey on Wheat. Salad
4:45- 2 Fish Fillets. 1 oz Applesause. 1oz Pasta. 2oz. Skim
6:15- Salad
7:15- 4 oz Chicken breast
7:45- 4oz Pasta
9:30- Tuna Sandwich
10:30- Cassein Shake

Calories- 2560
Protein- 250 grams
Carbs- 320 grams
Fat-under 40 grams

Supplements

11:00 AM - Took 5 Green BULGE pills. 1 Leviathan pill (Sample)
12:45 PM - Took 5 grams of MHP's glutamine
10:30 PM - Took 3 White BLOOD pills (boost natural GH) ?

Notes: Had another great run. I feel its the Leviathan that is giving me the boost. I love it. Diet was fairly clean. I read that you can digest 30 grams an hour so I tried to use that daily. I try to eat 25% of my daily protein after my Workout though. So far so good. I will weigh myself shortly.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
looks like you doing awesome! keep up the awesome work!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Well today was a cheat day/lazy a** day.

Me and the family went out to eat to Wendys. Ate Taco's for dinner and woke up at 11. But heres what I did try to do to eat somewhat healthy.

11:00- 4oz Pasta. Little Sauce
12:30- 2 Wendy's Chicken Sandwhiches. Light Lemonade. Fries
3:30- 1 Leftover Chicken Sandwhich :dump:
4:45- 2 Tacos w/ Sauce, Shell and Cheese
6:45- Lean Turkey on Wheat
9:30- Lean Turkey on Wheat
10:30- 55 Gram Protein Shake

I felt a tweak in my upper thigh so I didnt think I was going to lift. I wanted to anyway, but when i got to the HS where I lift, it was closed. This week was AM lifting only so I missed out.

Notes:Today was the first time in a while I went to a fast foods joint, and I actually HATED eating there. I missed my daily diet food! So thats deffintley good for me so FF wont happen again for at least 4 months =)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Well Today I felt my biceps didn't get a good workout on Monday so I wanted to work them again today. They had 2 full days of rest so im not worried about overtraining.

Bicep

Standing BB Curls

55lbs x 10
55lbs x 12
55lbs x 10
55lbs x 10

(negatives^^)

Standing DB Curls
15lbs X 10 each arm
15lbs X 20 each arm

Um..well today wasn't as hard as I planned, but I am still learning and thats what I was hoping for. I just really need to get a good bicep workout in and focus on that. My triceps are always sore but my bi's aren't and I feel they aren't working.

Diet

9:00- 3oz Pasta. Protein Shake
11:00- PWO Protein Shake. Smoked Turkey
2:00- 5oz Chicken Breast
3:00- 4oz Pasta. Salad
5:00- Turkey on Wheat. Corn. and Protein Shake
6:30- 2oz Pasta. 3 rolls.
7:30- Canned Chicken on Wheat
9:00- Protein Shake
10:00- Cassein Shake

Calories- ~3,000
Protein- 265 grams
Carbs- 320 grams
Fat- 30 grams

Ok so I had 5 shakes today. Thats not gonna happen today. Just the new protein I bought from Cytosport, Complete Whey Protein, tastes amazing to me so i wanted more and more. Cocoa Bean Flavor is the way to go!! Didnt plan on eating at 6:30 but it happened so its good. It was good pasta too!

I still need to lower my carbs but I will be fine. Fat and Protein seem good and may need to up the cals a bit.

Supplements

10:15 A.M Took 5 Green Bulge Pills. Took 3 White BLOOD Pills.
10:10 P.M Took 5 grams of MHP's glutamine

Notes on Today: Well I didnt run as planned becuase of my ego and wanting bigger and stronger biceps..I will get a intense session in tommorow. as well as Abs, Chest and Legs.

White BLOOD gives INTENSE PUMPS!! I couldn't hold the dumbells after that last set. My veins were popping out like crazy!

Time for beddy by time!

peacee

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Workout- Chest and Legs.
Workout Time- 45 minutes.

Chest

Dips
BW x 10
BW x 8
BW x 6

BB Flat Bench Press
125 x 10
135 x 8
145 x 3
155 x 7
175 x 2 (to heavy)

Legs

Leg Press
200 x 10
250 x 8
300 x 7
340 x 4

Squats
135 x 8
225 x 6
250 x 2 (*Injury*)

Diet

6:15 am- Protein Shake. Turkey on Wheat
7:50 am- Protein Shake.
10:30am-Turkey on Wheat
12:00pm-4 oz Pasta
2:00 pm- 4oz Pasta
4:00 pm- Protein Shake
5:30 pm- PIZZA!!:box:

and thats it..i think

Calories- ~2800?
Protein- ~190
Carbs- ~300
Fat- ~50

I was eating fairly clean today but couldn't stay dedictaed.

Supplements
6:00 Took 5 Green BULGE and 3 White FLOOD pills.

Notes and Thoughts: Well i was having a pretty good workout until Squats. I was on my 3rd set with 250lbs. When I went down I felt something bad in my already injured knee. I either tore or moved something in my knee. It was hurting badly but went on and did 2 final sets on my leg press..
Dumb, I know.

These all started 2 months ago. Played some backyard football and hurt my knee, then went to change the oil in my car and bent down akwardly, and then yesterday with the squats. I was feeling ok this past summer as I was the catcher and did a lot of running but nothing happened. I give it a week and should be ok.

I will not be running for at least a week but am optimistic about next week's Leg day. OR should I give it a few weeks or even a couple months to feel 100%??

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Off-Day. Knee is in PAIN.
Diet

10:30 AM_Protein Shake
11:45 AM_Turkey on Wheat
3:00 PM__Protein Shake
4:00 PM__6 oz Chicken breast
7:30 PM__4 Fish Fillets
10:30 PM_Cassein Shake

Drank lots of juice today

Calories- 2400 Protein- 200 grams Carbs- 203 Fat - 48 grams

Supplements

10:00 PM - Took 5 White BLOOD Pills (increase GH) no green bulge today
10:30 PM - Took 5 grams of MHP Glutamine-SR 12 Hour with Protein Shake

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just saw this log. Just wanted to tell you to be proud of what you got bro and keep battlin' in the gym. A lot of the guys here will tell you that at your age bulking is no walk in the park. Just keep your goals in mind and you have a shot at being great in the future.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take care of those knees, brother. You're much too young to blow those out. Remember, bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. If you go all out too early and get an injury, it could take you out of the game really easily.

I'm not saying to hold back; just figure out how far you can push without injuring yourself.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
you've got a couple good guys giving you advice here with rpen and ubi.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks for all your support! I really appreciate it! And I got some good news! Knee is feeling great today! Not 100% but its deffinatley good enough to run on.

I dont know why some people say that Beige. I gained a lot of muscle deffination with no diet, supplments or anything. I just lifted. thats it. no routine. curled a few times a week and I was fine. Bulking isnt the easiest thing but with what you said with the right mindset its reachable.

And for squats and leg presses, I read high reps are key to growth? So im just gonna stick with 12-15 reps until my knee is in top shape becuase 225 didnt irriate my knee at all friday.

Once again guys thanks for all your advice!!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Ah got a little behind.

Day 9 and Day 10

With my knee feeling sore and it being the weekend, I didnt lift nor run. But i kept the food clean. Only "cheat" foods were fish and a BIG turkey sub from subway :thumbsup:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Had another off day to let my body recover. I was pretty tired from fridays incident and wanted one more day of rest.

Diet

9:15 Protein Shake
10:10 Turkey on White
12:30 Turkey on Wheat
4:30 4oz Pasta
4:45 2 chicken patties. corn. apple juice
7:00 Protein Shake
11:00 Protien Shake

Calories-2300
P-165
C-225
F-48

Ok I was running out of food to eat today so I was limited to what I could eat. I hate eating chicken patties becuase of their fat contet and I missed my chicken breast.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
yesterday

Day 12 7-31-07

Workout
-Biceps and Triceps
Workout Time TOTAL- 45 minutes

Biceps

DB Curls
15lbs x 10
20lbs x 8
25lbs x 10
35lbs x 5

BB Curls
65lbs x 8
80lbs x 8 (3 used back) SHATTERED PR!
90lbs x 4 NEW PR!

Triceps

Tricep Extnesions
35lbs x 10
45lbs x 8
55lbs x 7
65lbs x 4 (bad form..)

Abs

DB Weighted Crunches
15lbs x 10
20lbs x 22
25lbs x 20

Great workout! New Pr's and felt pretty good. I need to add more weight to my crunches but other then that felt good.

Diet
9:30 AM- Protein Shake
11:30 AM-60g Protein Shake
1:00 PM- 4oz Pasta. 3oz Chicken Breast.
2:45 PM- Tukrey on Wheat. Protein Shake
5:00 PM- 5oz Chicken Breast. 1oz Potatoes.
7:30 PM- Turkey on Wheat.
9:00 PM- Tuna on Wheat
10:30 PM-Cassein Shake

Calories- 2,225
P-270
C-234
F-31

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Another off day. Had a family get-together all day. But I did eat clean just not enough calories to make it worth writing.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 8-2-07

WORKOUT- Back and Shoulders
Workout Time- 10:45-11:30 AM
TOTAL time in gym- 45 minutes

Back

BB Bent Rows
85lbs x 10
95lbs x 8
110lbs x 7
120lbs x 8

Single Arm Rows
40lbs x 8
45lbs x 7
50lbs x 10

Shoulders

Standing Military Press
65lbs x 10
75lbs x 8
85lbs x 6
95lbs x 5

DB Overhead Press
30lbs x 8
35lbs x 6
40lbs x 3

Notes: I need to add more weight on my later sets to really work the muslces. I shouldnt be able to do 10 reps on my last set. REALLy gotta bump up the weight now.

Diet
Cal P C F
220 20 35 3 9:30 AM- Turkey on Wheat
355 60 13 6 11:30AM- 6oz. Chicken Breast. Protein Shake
270 30 35 3 1:00 PM- lil Tuna. Turkey on Wheat
200 25 13 2 2:15 PM- Protein Shake
400 35 35 7 5:15 PM- 6oz. Chicken Breast. 2 Chicken Tenders
200 5 45 0 5:45 PM- Chocolate Fudge Frozen Yogurt
375 30 35 3 7:30 PM- Tuna on Wheat
225 20 35 3 9:00 PM- Turkey on Wheat
200 30 12 4 9:59 PM- Cassein Shake
TOTAL
Calories-2,250
Protein-255
Carbs- 220
Fat- 35

Supplements
10:40 1 RPM pill (Sample) 5 Green Bulge Pills
11:30 5grams of MHP's glutamine
10:30 3 White FLOOD pills

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 8-3-07

Was going to do a chest/ab/light leg day but I had an unexpcted baseball tryout. I just took RPM, White Flood, and Green Bulge and my dad tells me get ready. So instead of lifting I had more of a cardio session.

For about an hour I was running across the baseball field getting baseballs and whatnot.

Still ate clean yesterday, but am not gonna post it.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 8-4-07

I didnt right down what I ate but i remembered what I ate just not at what times.

Calories- 3,300
P- 300
C- 400
F- 40

Workout

I was outside all day taking batting practice. Hit around 400 baseballs so I was beat. (85 MPH pitches every 5 seconds gets very tiring). But I still ran about 1 1/2 miles and sprinted another 1/2 mile.

Supplements
Green Bulge around 6:10 PM and ran around 6:30 PM

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Review of the LOG

Diet
I have been eating fairly clean the past 15 days but I can do better. This is the first time I ever watched what I ate but I enjoy doing it. I need to make sure im getting enough calories but not go crazy with carbs. Fat and Protien are in line though.

Traning

I need to add more weight during my middle sets to make sure im acheving 100% intensity with GOOD form. I want to make sure im doing these right. Im going to be putting abs into 2-3 days of my routine to really start working them. Im also gonna be running on the weekends to kick my metablism into full speed. I want that Six Pack!

Supplements
Just gotta keep taking them and drink lots of water. Im not remebering my glutamine at night time or my white flood. Just gotta remember.

From here on out its gotta much more hard work. My knee is feeling better so i gotta do what i can do.

Arzi75

Awards
[Imitating Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen)]: "Just came in to tell you good luck, RoidRage!" :thumbsup: