Kabuki's "VIDEO" Log - a little crazy fun for everyone - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 30

Kabuki's "VIDEO" Log - a little crazy fun for everyone

Page 30 of 53 First ... 25282930313235 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    what are your thoughts on the reverse grip bench press?

    I did it about a year. some people say it causes injuries. some like it. Maybe it could have cause my elbow injury idk. i wouldnt think so.
    I use it for a few training cycles each year and always use it with new trainees. It takes more lat requiretment and tricep strength which is important to learn/gain and it also teaches the correct groove on the bench very easily.

    I do them with my elbows in very close to my body and the bar low on chest or upper abdomen.

    I usually run for 3 weeks. shouldn't agravate elbow unless your not tucking them.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  2. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    couple video's. think there is a 440x3 reverse grip on the first page of this log as well.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSuePCEuxhk"]YouTube - Reverse Grip Bench[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVyTzP4OC2E"]YouTube - Reverse Grip Bench 420x3[/ame]
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  3. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Damn my squat is finally starting to go to real **** with my weight loss....maybe that is. i'm still doing squats off foam and trying to sit into the foam before going up now, and I have not squatted much recently due to last training cycle and broken toe. But damn...days like today are an ego killer. Need to get back on the PRIME!

    Box Squat - off 16" foam and sitting into it.
    55x5
    155x5
    265x3
    355x3
    445x3 add briefs
    535x5
    625x0x0
    585x2

    Pause squats - 3 count in hole - belt
    265x5
    315x5x5x5

    Glute Ham raise
    bwx12
    #2x12
    #3x12x12x12

    TKE's
    #4x20x20x20x20
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Bench - keeping ass on bench with changed techinique
    90lbs is in chain weight
    45x10
    135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    365x5
    405x3x3x3

    DB floor press - BB style and paused
    100x8x6x6

    Pressdowns
    x12x8x8x8
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  5. Advanced Member
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    Congrats on the Baby boy
  6. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2335

    Reputation

    Congrats, great log and happy holidays!
  7. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2158

    Reputation

    Congrats on the baby, Buki!

    It seems like your DL has really gone through the roof. Have you gotten past your grip issues in the past or was there something else that was holding you back before?

    What are you getting from the reverse grip bench?
  8. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Congrats on the baby, Buki!

    It seems like your DL has really gone through the roof. Have you gotten past your grip issues in the past or was there something else that was holding you back before?

    What are you getting from the reverse grip bench?
    grip was solid even with 800. all i've changed in last few weeks is hand position when sleeping. I lose a lot of sensation overnight along ulnar nerve pathway. I believe this is weakening my grip. just a couple weeks of minimizing this and grip strength went through roof.

    reverse grip is for learning to bench in right groove with elbows tucked and lower bar path. Also teaches lat recruitment. i use it with new lifters a lot. its also a nice variation to through in every now and again.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    grip was solid even with 800. all i've changed in last few weeks is hand position when sleeping. I lose a lot of sensation overnight along ulnar nerve pathway. I believe this is weakening my grip. just a couple weeks of minimizing this and grip strength went through roof.

    reverse grip is for learning to bench in right groove with elbows tucked and lower bar path. Also teaches lat recruitment. i use it with new lifters a lot. its also a nice variation to through in every now and again.
    I suffer from the same issue. How did you go about altering it? Obviously by changing hand positions, but I mean the sticking with it and/or preventing reverting to it mid-sleep? Any specific techniques?
  10. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I suffer from the same issue. How did you go about altering it? Obviously by changing hand positions, but I mean the sticking with it and/or preventing reverting to it mid-sleep? Any specific techniques?
    Put a baby in a sleeper in between you and your wife in bed. No room for arms to raise up and they stay at sides as nowhere else to go so nerves are not impinged.

    Also added white noise machine to headboard for baby. makes me move around less in my sleep as well.

    i seem to get least impingment with lying on side with arms angled out about 15-20 degrees from being in line with my body with hands kind of hanging off bed.

    But for most part i'm forced to sleep in this position now
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Haha, gotcha. I sleep with my arm directly under my head, and I wake up with a completely numb left arm 3-4 times a night. It seriously impedes on my ability to do heavy sets with balanced form.
  12. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Haha, gotcha. I sleep with my arm directly under my head, and I wake up with a completely numb left arm 3-4 times a night. It seriously impedes on my ability to do heavy sets with balanced form.
    yes...this position I lose sensation every single time and fairly quickly.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Hmm, I will have to correct it. My lack of grip strength in my left arm- which is substantial compared to my right - has seriously inhibited my heavy sets!
  14. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hmm, I will have to correct it. My lack of grip strength in my left arm- which is substantial compared to my right - has seriously inhibited my heavy sets!
    have you tried wraps or hooks?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    have you tried wraps or hooks?
    Yes, definitely. However, that really does nothing to alleviate the core issue. The loss of sensation effects heavy sets in all my exercises!
  16. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Mullet,
    I had the same problem for a while and I found that rolling my arm out with two tennis balls taped together seemed to help a lot. I also use a trigger wheel around my triceps and upper forearms now and I have not really had the problem return. I don't know the exact reason why this worked but I am guessing that the myofascial (sp?) release in the areas either encouraged blood flow to the area or broke up a knot that was pressing on a nerve wrong.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  17. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Mullet,
    I had the same problem for a while and I found that rolling my arm out with two tennis balls taped together seemed to help a lot. I also use a trigger wheel around my triceps and upper forearms now and I have not really had the problem return. I don't know the exact reason why this worked but I am guessing that the myofascial (sp?) release in the areas either encouraged blood flow to the area or broke up a knot that was pressing on a nerve wrong.
    got a video on the tennis ball technique?

    whats a trigger wheel something like elitefitness sells?

    I'm about to start ART I think this help a good deal.

    I used hook and didnt work when i got to 435 I used under/over which works best; however ill never do under/over again due to personal reasons and am going to have to do overhand with straps or just strengthen the grip going though with it and just doing overhand, just do it like nike says.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    got a video on the tennis ball technique?

    whats a trigger wheel something like elitefitness sells?

    I'm about to start ART I think this help a good deal.

    I used hook and didnt work when i got to 435 I used under/over which works best; however ill never do under/over again due to personal reasons and am going to have to do overhand with straps or just strengthen the grip going though with it and just doing overhand, just do it like nike says.
    No video bud, I will see if I can make one up in the next few days. Its really simple though, just tape two tennis balls together to look like a peanut. Then put it on a desk or table or something, lay your right in the middle of it and just start rolling up and down. Just keep moving your arm around and if you get to any places that really hurt pause there for about 20 seconds and then slowly start doing small rolls in and out of the area until it feels better.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  19. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    not much training going on lately and next week is going to be rough as well, but should start steading out after that.

    Last Saturday

    Kneeling Squats
    605x5x5x5x5
    GHR's w/#3 band
    x16x12x12

    Last Sunday
    Bench w/90 in chain weight
    365x5x5x5
    Rolling DB extensions
    145x6x6x6

    New Years Day

    Deadlift
    warmup then
    605x1x1
    645x0x1
    just not feeling strong at all on deadlifting this day
    735x1 feeling better but not like i have over past months
    785x0x0
    Second one i just needed to pull my hips through to lock it as it was well above my knees. Still....pretty good for not feeling it.

    GHR's w/#3 band
    X16x14x16x12

    REverse Hyper
    x12x12x12

    WOD
    Knees x10x10
    standing x10x8

    Crazy Bells (cause it was setup)
    245x5
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  20. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Kneeling squats
    55x10x10
    155x5
    205x5
    265x5
    355x5
    465x5
    555x5
    625x5
    700x5
    755x5

    Superset next two

    Pause Squats – 3 count at bottom no rest at top
    355x5x5x5x5x5

    Terminal Knee Extensions
    #3x20x20x20x20
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  21. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    When you do the Kneeling squats, how do you unrack the weight? Whenever I have tried these I always seem to get to a point where the exercise is to easy but the weight is to hard to good morning out of the rack.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  22. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    When you do the Kneeling squats, how do you unrack the weight? Whenever I have tried these I always seem to get to a point where the exercise is to easy but the weight is to hard to good morning out of the rack.
    I do it out of my monolift.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  23. Advanced Member
    rxp1997's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    13208

    Reputation

    K, any chance you can video those kneeling squats? curious as to form and execution.....
  24. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    K, any chance you can video those kneeling squats? curious as to form and execution.....
    i did take one but limited on time to upload. will if i can.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  25. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    you can set the pins on the power rack at what is shoulder level on your knees as well. thats how ive done em.
  26. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quick workout between jobs (working 2 this week as I finish out some stuff at old employer).
    Bench
    45x5x5
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    315x5
    Shirt on
    455x1
    495x1
    555x1
    First day back in shirt just focusing on nice easy clean singles with side judges.

    BB DB style floor press
    100x10x10

    Crazy Bells – w/deadlift bar and 130 suspended
    225x6x6

    And back on the the nonstop run this week.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  27. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    wow...its been a long week.

    i got my back session in (a day late) but it lacked intensity and afterwards i just crashed last night. I feel good this morning however as i didn't have to stay up late last night.

    Band REsisted Deadlifts
    bottom-top
    135-135 x6x6
    235-335 x5
    325-425 x3
    415-515 x3
    505-605 x3
    605-705 x1
    add briefs
    605-705 x5x5
    w/breaks between each rep not touch-n-go
    700-800 x0

    Bent over rows
    225x10x10x10

    Pull-ups
    bwx8x8x8

    out and non-functional for evening

    next week should be much better, as i'm down to one .
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  28. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    what kind of briefs you using Kabuki?
  29. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    what kind of briefs you using Kabuki?
    inzer predators
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  30. ktw
    Advanced Member
    ktw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    432

    Reputation

    I noticed that you are doing your bent over rows with less weight than before. Did you change your form on them?
  31. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ktw View Post
    I noticed that you are doing your bent over rows with less weight than before. Did you change your form on them?
    no, just tired last night.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  32. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    When you do you band resisted deadlifts, what size band do you use?

    Our group has been using a doubled mini stretched about 3.5 ft per side and we are trying to get a good idea of the amount of band tension we have. I just did these today myself and I honestly feel deadlift drunk right now, won't be thinking right for a few days.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  33. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    When you do you band resisted deadlifts, what size band do you use?

    Our group has been using a doubled mini stretched about 3.5 ft per side and we are trying to get a good idea of the amount of band tension we have. I just did these today myself and I honestly feel deadlift drunk right now, won't be thinking right for a few days.
    measure the distance the band will stretch (height of bar) and the distance apart the bands are mounted. Then mount them the same distance apart but in the air and hang weight from them till you get the exact amount of stretch you do at full lock on deadlift. damn close as you can get.

    look at the picture at the start of this video

    YouTube - Deadlift 545+200bands x3
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  34. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    way late to training session so warmup was minimal with big jumps. Experienced some cramping as a result on max attempts.

    Kneeling Squats
    265x5
    355x5
    535x5
    625x5
    715x5
    765x3
    805x1

    Pause Squats - 3 count in hole no rest at top
    355x5x5x5x5x5

    Superset next two

    Terminal Knee Extensions
    #4 x20x20
    #4off block x20x20

    Glute Ham Raise
    bwx12
    #3x16x12x12
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  35. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17438

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    way late to training session so warmup was minimal with big jumps. Experienced some cramping as a result on max attempts.

    Kneeling Squats
    265x5
    355x5
    535x5
    625x5
    715x5
    765x3
    805x1

    Pause Squats - 3 count in hole no rest at top
    355x5x5x5x5x5

    Superset next two

    Terminal Knee Extensions
    #4 x20x20
    #4off block x20x20

    Glute Ham Raise
    bwx12
    #3x16x12x12
    Do you have any problems with bent barbells? the barbells here bend at 400+ lbs and we are getting in trouble when they are found like that. Just wondering if you ever have to buy new ones or if you have any problem with bending them at all
    SFW and GFH
  36. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Do you have any problems with bent barbells? the barbells here bend at 400+ lbs and we are getting in trouble when they are found like that. Just wondering if you ever have to buy new ones or if you have any problem with bending them at all
    I use specialty bars. my texas squat bar at $500 even has a slight bend in it. all my standard oly bars i buy of craigslist because they bend so easy and i need to replace cheap. use a texas power bar for benching and okie deadlift bar for pulling...both are about $300-400 ea.

    I have specs for an ultimate bar i want to build but the material sourcing is difficult and not many people can do the machining due to the material hardness. But i have all that lined out...just not ready to drop 1-2k and a bunch of labor into an indestrucable bar.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  37. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17438

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    I use specialty bars. my texas squat bar at $500 even has a slight bend in it. all my standard oly bars i buy of craigslist because they bend so easy and i need to replace cheap. use a texas power bar for benching and okie deadlift bar for pulling...both are about $300-400 ea.

    I have specs for an ultimate bar i want to build but the material sourcing is difficult and not many people can do the machining due to the material hardness. But i have all that lined out...just not ready to drop 1-2k and a bunch of labor into an indestrucable bar.
    That sounds like one hell of a bar. What do you think it will weigh?
    SFW and GFH
  38. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    That sounds like one hell of a bar. What do you think it will weigh?
    Just 55lbs. they sell a Mastadon bar for $800 but they achieve the extra strength with that one by going thicker so its heavier than a standard 55lb squat bar, which I don't want to do.

    Most companies that make a high grade bar, use a 4340 alloy steel. If not something fairly close. I want to use a modified 4340 alloy called 300M which has 4x the strength of standard 4340...which is signficantly stronger than the typical oly bar to begin with. Its just incredibly expensive, not available in a wide variety of sizes or lengths, and not really available to the public.

    I actually have a bunch of 300M axle shafts being custom machined for my unimog axled soon to be competition offroad race vehicle....not cheap in the least(shafts...well i guess rig either). I may have this guy do the machining on the bar as it would have to be turned down from a larger size stock and not many can do this stuff. But he focuses on competition use product...but he still tore up a bunch of cutters and took 6 months to get my shafts ready for heat treat.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  39. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Sled pulling

    135lbs x .5mile cadenced forward and backward.

    Had 20lbs worth of baby and carrier strapped to my stomach. I thought I got looks doing sled pulls around the neighborhood before. Try doing it at night with a baby strapped to you and a bunch of reflectors on for safety.

    Anyway guess I'll be microloading my sled pulling sessions. Did better than I thought i would. But i guess i was walking around with more than that much weight no my body not to long ago so only the last couple months of slacking on the sled should be affecting me.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  40. Senior Member
    kabuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    31510

    Reputation

    Monday night
    Bench
    135x10
    185x5
    225x5
    275x3
    315x3
    Shirt on (borrowed)
    495x1 didn’t touch
    545x0 touched but didn’t hit groove of shirt
    Changed to normal shirt
    545x1 easy
    585x0

    Crazy Bells - 140 hanging w/ deadlift bar
    235x10x6x5

    DB floor press – paused and bb style
    100x8x6x6
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
  2. 8 Weeks Out Video Prep Log
    By Beast in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 11:35 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:47 AM
  4. A little Political joke for yah!
    By tommy36p in forum Politics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in