DC routine?? - AnabolicMinds.com

DC routine??

1. Advanced Member

DC routine??

im kinda wanting to try this Doggcrapp routine and ive been searching around for a routine but im still a little lost on how everything is done...i get the 1 workout per bodypart a day but thats about it

my goals r to get strong and big......bodybuilding physique....ive been lifting since ive been in 8th grade and gotten good results but i want to take it further

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gee guys thats real swell of you to help each other out. There seems to be a lot of that lately around here. Especially posting links to other message boards that may or may not have other retailers as board spondors. I wonder how the owner and the sponsors of this board feels about our members sending other members to other message boards. They'll probably get a chuckle from it. I know I do.
  3. Board Supporter

Sorry
    Never thought of it that way..will avoid it.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You know, these thoughts pain me too. I have to carry these things around with me whenever I am on the board. It's sort of like a self imposed torture that takes place whenever I log in. So, know that I understand, care and empathize with your pain and struggle.
  5. Registered User

check out the first few pages of my log, beelze's log, and ubi's log
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    You know, these thoughts pain me too. I have to carry these things around with me whenever I am on the board. It's sort of like a self imposed torture that takes place whenever I log in. So, know that I understand, care and empathize with your pain and struggle.
    what happened B5150?

and thnxs glenihan ill do that
  7. Advanced Member

does any1 have like a printout i can use?
  8. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

I'm so disappointed in these guys. This is no way to treat our new board members. I apologize for their behavior. I can't see how you can stand having to do research for yourself. I'll rally the guys together and have a pep talk and straighten them out so that they get right on this for you.

Guys we need to talk!
  9. Advanced Member

I'm so disappointed in these guys. This is no way to treat our new board members. I apologize for their behavior. I can't see how you can stand having to do research for yourself. I'll rally the guys together and have a pep talk and straighten them out so that they get right on this for you.

Guys we need to talk!

ahhh now i can see your sarcasm...hard to tell online lol sorry yeah...ill look into more myself sorry about that
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Me, sarcastic? Maybe a slight bit. I never noticed and people never mention it before.

But these other guys with their "run a search dude", "it's been covered a million times", "you know how many times I've answered this question" stuff. It's like, are they here to help out or what. Some of them, I won't mention names, are just rude and like into this ego-power-trip thing cuase they know everything and were never a newbie cause they were born knowing everything. If they don't help you out or start giving you a hard time I'll take care of it for you because I'm here to help. I mean after all, why do you think I pull down the big cash and get the title.
  11. Advanced Member

Me, sarcastic? Maybe a slight bit. I never noticed and people never mention it before.

But these other guys with their "run a search dude", "it's been covered a million times", "you know how many times I've answered this question" stuff. It's like, are they here to help out or what. Some of them, I won't mention names, are just rude and like into this ego-power-trip thing cuase they know everything and were never a newbie cause they were born knowing everything. If they don't help you out or start giving you a hard time I'll take care of it for you because I'm here to help. I mean after all, why do you think I pull down the big cash and get the title.
    haha well i did find a log that helped me figure out how i should set up my DC routine though so everything worked out great!

time to start getting xtreme :bb2:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. possible dc training routine?
    By doc1988 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 04:21 PM
  2. Need some DC routines!
    By machwon04 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:11 PM
  3. DC routine- MWF or every other day?