- 09-17-2006, 02:39 PM
jeez alot of the diet/training software for pc/pda SUCKS! i am using "balancelog" for palm (out of business now i think) & protrack (because of it's great ease of use) for training (pc) just got a new palm lifedrive, & have been looking for days to find a GOOD training log that's not just total crap. a few of the personal traing ones are eehhhh, ok at best, but most are spread way too thin including a cheesy diet section & billing & such. I'm thinking now developing a comprehensive spreadsheet may be the best (reall only) way. maybe define goals/requirements & make something up. anybody attempted this sort of thing? i have seen a few out there. i guess we all have our own ideas what would be optimal. thanks & have a good week dudes.
- 09-26-2006, 06:28 PM
have you looked at fitday.com? Alot of people use that and they have a program for your computer now.
- 10-01-2006, 08:11 PM
thanks, but i was looking for something a bit more comprehensive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Atlas in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-13-2005, 09:56 PM
- By merllin_2000 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2005, 10:25 PM
- By size in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2004, 10:41 PM
- By comrade in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:43 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 03-28-2003, 02:09 PM