JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Hey AM! Had to take a break from lifting (and AM) to sort out some life stuff. So now Iím back , actually been back participating in the boards for a few weeks now, but Iím finally back in the gym. I feel rusty, still trying to blow off the cobwebs on my muscles and joints. But Iím enjoying the idea of lifting and tracking on a goal, which is to get Jacked and Tan again. What does that mean exactly?

As to actual physique goals, well, I want to burn fat, build muscle and focus on working towards a more functional, strong physique. Iím currently 226.4 lbs with probably 25% body fat and Iíd like to take it down to about 15% bodyfat. Being that I'm currently untrained at the moment, I think this is possible. My training will comprise of mostly powerlifting stuff with some cardio sprinkled in a couple of times a week.

My diet will mirror Stan Efferding's Vertical Diet and Iíll start off at maintenance calories for a minimum of 2 weeks to see where I stand energy wise an scale wise. Iím going to try to hone in the diet over the next couple of days to get me on something more templated and regimented. Calories will be as follows:

Calories: 2,634
    Carbs: 234g
    Protein: 187g
    Fat: 104g

Kicking off this log with the following supps:

Rich Piana Kill It Preworkout
    Rich Piana Full as Fck Preworkout
    Rich Piana All Day You May BCAA
    EFX Krealkalyn
    Controlled Labs OxiMega
    Vitamin D (5000 IU)
    Vitamin C (500 mg)
    Zinc/Copper (50 mg/2 mg)
    Magnesium (400 mg)

In terms of anabolics, I'm kicking off this log with 25 mg of Ostarine (SarmSource) and 600 mg of Epiandro (Primeval Labs) a day in addition to my TRT, which is 160 mg of Test Cyp per week along with .5mg of Arimidex per week. And Iíll probably be sprinkling in other ďthingsĒ as the log progresses. More to come on that.

So welcome, and please shoot me feedback at your leisure.

2. {Reserved for first batch of progress pics}
    •   

3. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. Thanks DC!
  5. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Shoulders Ė Morning Weight: 226.4

Woke up at 0500 and had a really good workout. Didn't get as much sleep as I had wished for. Tried Full as Fck and Kill it, wow, I got amped up quick! And those face tingles, man, I forgot about the beta alanine tingles! Anyhow, just eased into a should workout, felt good, but I'm anxious to start adding more weight:

Military Press @ 95 x 5,5,5,5,5

Lateral Raise @ 20 x 10,10,8
    Dumbbell Shrug @ 60 x 10,10,10

Dumbbell Curl @ 30 x 10,10,10
    Superset w/
    Dumbbell Tricep @ 30 x 10,10,10

Glute Ham Back Extensions x 6,6

Barbell Bench @ 225 x 10,4,3

I'm going to slowly add more exercises into this workout, probably with some upright rows next week and then rear delts the week after that. Just don't want to get too sore too soon. Also, I threw in some light bis and tris, suppersetted them, and 3 sets of bench. I nailed 10 reps right off the bat with 225 lbs, but then could only get 4 and 3 reps so that tells me I haven't lost all my strength, but my endurance is shoddy. Gonna post some pics tonight so we can track progress.

Have the day off, gotta handle some car maintenance stuff and then take my daughter to the doc (she's a little under the weather) so I'm hoping to get some good food in (keto diet will start tomorrow as ai gotta do some grocery shopping today!) and maybe even take a nap today! Will get legs tomorrow, then chest sunday, then back monday, then rest and repeat. Have a good one gents and stay safe!
    •   

6. Nice work!

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Nice work!
    Appreciate it boss!

8. Im in! Get it bro! Only one thing... 5mg adex a week? Thats alot. I take .25 mg twice a week

9. Or did you mean .5

10. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Or did you mean .5
    Yes, .5 lol! 5 migs would murder me lol! Glad youíre here man!

11. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Woke up at 0500 and had a really good workout. Didn't get as much sleep as I had wished for, but it turns out my daughter woke up not mchc longer after I got home so everything happened as it should. Tried Full as Fck and Kill it, wow, I got amped up quick! And those face tingles, man, I forgot about the beta alanine tingles! Anyhow, just eased into a should workout, felt good, but I'm anxious to start adding more weight:

Military Press @ 95 x 5,5,5,5,5

Lateral Raise @ 20 x 10,10,8
    Dumbbell Shrug @ 60 x 10,10,10

Dumbbell Curl @ 30 x 10,10,10
    Superset w/
    Dumbbell Tricep @ 30 x 10,10,10

Glute Ham Back Extensions x 6,6

Barbell Bench @ 225 x 10,4,3

I'm going to slowly add more exercises into this workout, probably with some upright rows next week and then rear delts the week after that. Just don't want to get too sore too soon. Also, I threw in some light bis and tris, suppersetted them, and 3 sets of bench. I nailed 10 reps right off the bat with 225 lbs, but then could only get 4 and 3 reps so that tells me I haven't lost all my strength, but my endurance is shoddy. Gonna post some pics tonight so we can track progress.

Have the day off, gotta handle some car maintenance stuff and then take my daughter to the doc (she's a little under the weather) so I'm hoping to get some good food in (keto diet will start tomorrow as ai gotta do some grocery shopping today!) and maybe even take a nap today! Will get legs tomorrow, then chest sunday, then back monday, then rest and repeat. Have a good one gents and stay safe!
    Nice set...hope your daughter feels better.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

12. In! Interested in following the progress on your recomp! Kill it!

13. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Nice set...hope your daughter feels better.
    Sheís already on the mend... thanks man!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    In! Interested in following the progress on your recomp! Kill it!
    Welcome!

15. Random thoughts before I turn out the light for the night: 1) Ostarine tastes like crap! 2) Beef bone broth tastes amazing!

16. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Random thoughts before I turn out the light for the night: 1) Ostarine tastes like crap! 2) Beef bone broth tastes amazing!
    Yeah sarms suspended in liquid are nasty thats for sure
  17. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Wasnít so bad today by mixing it with my preworkout! Guess that means I need to add more SARMs, like LDG and MK677?

18. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Wasnít so bad today by mixing it with my preworkout! Guess that means I need to add more SARMs, like LDG and MK677?
    More is always better! Except when its not lol. I was underwhelmed with osta. The only time i ran lgd was when i ran my "most results possible as fast as possible, come back cycle" with dmz msten m1a and lgd so i dont really know how much the lgd helped lol. Rad140 treated me good. S4 so far is my favorite sarm by far. Its giving me the best results and i think ive only been on it 3 weeks. The leaning and hardening effects along with vascularity from the s4 and vasoblitz together is off the charts. Only thing is the vision sides. A few others are running it with no issues so far but i got em on the 4th day for some reason lol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Also im always a little sketched out about mixing something like that in a drink because you never know how much is left on the side of the cup or in the residue or whatever. I would suggest dosing and chasing it with something. Ive actually kinda learned to like the taste almost because i associate it with gains lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Also im always a little sketched out about mixing something like that in a drink because you never know how much is left on the side of the cup or in the residue or whatever. I would suggest dosing and chasing it with something. Ive actually kinda learned to like the taste almost because i associate it with gains lol
    Oh yeah, I meant I chased it with my pre, unlike yesterday when I chased it with water... blah!

21. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    More is always better! Except when its not lol. I was underwhelmed with osta. The only time i ran lgd was when i ran my "most results possible as fast as possible, come back cycle" with dmz msten m1a and lgd so i dont really know how much the lgd helped lol. Rad140 treated me good. S4 so far is my favorite sarm by far. Its giving me the best results and i think ive only been on it 3 weeks. The leaning and hardening effects along with vascularity from the s4 and vasoblitz together is off the charts. Only thing is the vision sides. A few others are running it with no issues so far but i got em on the 4th day for some reason lol.
    Good to know about the Osta man. And yes, I need to chill and just follow through with it for a bit. This is my first SARMs experiment so I should probably just ride it out with the epiandro and focus on eating and training. Then take some time off and jump into something stronger like S4.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Good to know about the Osta man. And yes, I need to chill and just follow through with it for a bit. This is my first SARMs experiment so I should probably just ride it out with the epiandro and focus on eating and training. Then take some time off and jump into something stronger like S4.
    Hey some people get great results with osta. I didnt. That doesnt mean you wont

23. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Hey some people get great results with osta. I didnt. That doesnt mean you wont
    Word. And if I donít, at least I got the epi rocking too! LOL FTW YOLO

24. Full Body – Morning Weight: 226.2

Had a great workout yesterday (Saturday) afternoon! Got busy, so I’m just now posting it at 0045. Followed a Stronglifts format to work on those bean poles that I call legs. Followed that up with bench, barbell rows, dips, skull krushers and standing calf raises. Good stuff!

Squat
    135 x 5 x 5

Bench
    225 x 5 x 5

Barbell Rows
    95 x 5 x 5

Dips
    Bodyweight x 3 x 10

Skull Krushers
    60 x 2 x 8

Standing Calf Raises
    105 x 2 x 8

Man, my legs were smoked to be honest. I didn’t realize they were that weak and out of shape. I was shaking and sweating by the last set, so that sucks. Anyhow, taking a rest day tomorrow, will probably do some stretching and core stuff but nothing crazy. Just slammed some ACV with turmeric and cayenne and now I’m off to bed. Later dudes!

25. I'm in
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge
    By Swolbraham in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2851
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:30 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:54 PM
  4. Replies: 16