JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Yes sir. 160 mg of Test Cyp and .5 mg of Arimidex.
    I'd stop the ai for a week and see.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I'd stop the ai for a week and see.
    Ah yes! Maybe the epi and the AI are too much?? Suppressing my E below what it needs to be?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Ah yes! Maybe the epi and the AI are too much?? Suppressing my E below what it needs to be?
    Yup
    .5 is what I use on a blast

4. Is that 0.5 mg anastrozole per week?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

5. Yes thats what he said
    •   

6. Well .5 at 160 mg of test would have me limp AF!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Well .5 at 160 mg of test would have me limp AF!
    Agree. Thatís a lot of anastrozole for 160 mg of testosterone.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

8. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Agree. Thatís a lot of anastrozole for 160 mg of testosterone.
    Yeah i was started out on .25 2x a week but i stopped taking it bc it was too much
  9. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Deadlifts - Morning Weight: 224.5

Had a great workout last night. Felt good to be back in the gym after my daughter was sick for a few days. Got to the gym around 2030 which was nice because nobody was there. Funny, I was pulling 315 easy a few months ago, now 225 feels heavy!

Warmup - 2 sets of:
    95 x 10
    10 air squats
    10 glute bridges

Working Warmup for Deads
    135x3
    185x3

Working Sets for Deads
    225x3x3

Pullups

Barbell Rows
    135x3x8

Dumbbell Shrugs
    85x3x8

Barbell Curls
    70x3x8

GHD Back Extensions

Seated Calf Raises
    90x3x12

Got home and ate a pound of ground beef and went to bed.

10. Hey dont worry about the weight feeling heavy! It comes back super fast. You got some anabolics in your system too so thats in your favor. Youll be pulling 405 easy in no time i bet

11. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Hey dont worry about the weight feeling heavy! It comes back super fast. You got some anabolics in your system too so thats in your favor. Youll be pulling 405 easy in no time i bet
    Thanks man! It was humbling to say the least... because I figured I would do a few sets of 225 the work up to 275. Nope! Same with pullups! Couldn't get any hardly going! Oh well, I'll just keep cranking them out.
  12. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Honestly, I might too. Not feeling any of this ďenergyĒ people talk about with epiandro. And Iíve got this rash on my forearms that crept up about a day after starting it. I didnít think anything of it at first, but then I remembered the same thing happened last time I took it a few days before I went to rehab. It itches, gets real red and is all around annoying. Considering dropping the epiandro if the rash continues.
    Turns out it isn't the epiandro that's aggravating my skin! I quite dosing two days ago and my skin is still itchy. Turns out I grabbed some new detergent last week. That is most definitely the problem. So, back on epi we go!

13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Agree. That’s a lot of anastrozole for 160 mg of testosterone.
    Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Yeah i was started out on .25 2x a week but i stopped taking it bc it was too much
    Gonna back off of anastrozole for an entire week, then integrate .25 in and see how I feel. Thanks for the feedback fellas!
  14. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Bench Day Ė Morning Weight: Forgot to Weigh Myself before the gym!)

Woke up at 0445, crushed my pre and headed to the gym. Forgot my headphones, so I had to listen to Taylor Swift on the gym speakers. Not exactly motivating lol! I hit bench, feeling a tad bit stronger, focused on bringing the weight all the way to my chest, pausing and then exploding up!

Bench @ 225x8,6,6
    @275x1,1,1

Incline Bench
    135x12
    155x9
    175x

Dipsx12,10,10

Pec Decs @ 80x 8,9,8

Lat Raises @ 20x12,12,8

Face Pulls @ 25x8,88

V-Bar Triceps Pushdowns
    72.5x15
    80x10
    87.5x6

Funny thing, I felt more solid under 275 than I did under 225. Maybe I wasn't warmed up enough for my working sets? Anyhow, the incline felt good too... definitely going to work on that more in the future. Dips feel good too... think I'm going to buy a dip belt so I can start adding some weight there... nothing drastic, probably ten lbs at a time and when I get 15 reps on my first set, add another 10 lbs. And those facepulls, wow! I felt like I wimp lol! But I did focus on very nice, slow and controlled reps, with a good contraction at the peak of the movement. So, I guess that's good cuz a lot of guys jerk around like a fish and end up using more of their traps, back and bis on this movement.

Tomorrow is a rest day, so I'm going to stretch and nap when my daughter takes a nap. Then legs on Sunday!

15. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Bench Day Ė Morning Weight: Forgot to Weigh Myself before the gym!)

Woke up at 0445, crushed my pre and headed to the gym. Forgot my headphones, so I had to listen to Taylor Swift on the gym speakers. Not exactly motivating lol! I hit bench, feeling a tad bit stronger, focused on bringing the weight all the way to my chest, pausing and then exploding up!

Bench @ 225x8,6,6
    @275x1,1,1

Incline Bench
    135x12
    155x9
    175x

Dipsx12,10,10

Pec Decs @ 80x 8,9,8

Lat Raises @ 20x12,12,8

Face Pulls @ 25x8,88

V-Bar Triceps Pushdowns
    72.5x15
    80x10
    87.5x6

Funny thing, I felt more solid under 275 than I did under 225. Maybe I wasn't warmed up enough for my working sets? Anyhow, the incline felt good too... definitely going to work on that more in the future. Dips feel good too... think I'm going to buy a dip belt so I can start adding some weight there... nothing drastic, probably ten lbs at a time and when I get 15 reps on my first set, add another 10 lbs. And those facepulls, wow! I felt like I wimp lol! But I did focus on very nice, slow and controlled reps, with a good contraction at the peak of the movement. So, I guess that's good cuz a lot of guys jerk around like a fish and end up using more of their traps, back and bis on this movement.

Tomorrow is a rest day, so I'm going to stretch and nap when my daughter takes a nap. Then legs on Sunday!
    Nice work
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

16. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Nice work
    Thanks man! Staring to feel the groove... and starting to feel pumped up.
  17. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Update: Since my doc rescheduled bloods for end of August(were supposed fo be in December) Iím dropping the epiandro since that has been proven to skyrocket T levels. However, Iím going to continue to run the Osta and I picked up some more goodies as well (see bottom pic below). I guess we will see how these research chems affect my bloodwork. Iíll be collecting my two previous bloodwork results so we can compare my levels at the start of TRT, a few months in and then after 4-5 weeks of Osta, LGD and MK677. Also, Iím ordering some Cycle Assist and Tudca just to be on the safe side. Probably start taking those Tuesday when they arrive.

Name:  IMG_5497.JPG
Views: 27
Size:  331.2 KBName:  IMG_5496.JPG
Views: 27
Size:  294.4 KB
  18. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Squats - Morning Weight: 227.7

Had the schedule get jacked up a bit today so I caught a quick leg workout. Probably a good thing I didnít have a ton of time anyway as my legs are still virgin-ish to lifting.

Leg extensions
    50x15
    70x15
    90x15
    110x15
    130x15
    150x15
    170x12

Leg curls
    30x15
    40x15
    50x15
    60x10
    70x8

Squats
    95x5,5,5
    145x5,5,5

Standing Calfs
    105x13,12,11

I know itís not a lot if weight or volume, but dang, I feel pumped and shaky lol! I feel like my flexibility is really lacking... core strength is pretty lacking too. Iíll need to focus on these two areas more starting now to ensure progress and prevent injury.

Also, canít seem to stay full... I feel like Iím eating constantly. I donít know if this is because Iím currently untrained, the SARMs, or both? But anyhow, Iím up a bit on the scale. But I feel like I look more pumped all the time, and my stomach looks flatter.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Squats - Morning Weight: 227.7

Had the schedule get jacked up a bit today with the wifey working and the kiddoís nap, so I caught a quick leg workout. Probably a good thing I didnít have a ton of time anyway as my legs are still virgin-ish to lifting.

Leg extensions
    50x15
    70x15
    90x15
    110x15
    130x15
    150x15
    170x12

Leg curls
    30x15
    40x15
    50x15
    60x10
    70x8

Squats
    95x5,5,5
    145x5,5,5

Standing Calfs
    105x13,12,11

I know itís not a lot if weight or volume, but dang, I feel pumped and shaky lol! I feel like my flexibility is really lacking... core strength is pretty lacking too. Iíll need to focus on these two areas more starting now to ensure progress and prevent injury.

Also, canít seem to stay full... I feel like Iím eating constantly. I donít know if this is because Iím currently untrained, the SARMs, or both? But anyhow, Iím up a bit on the scale. But I feel like I look more pumped all the time, and my stomach looks flatter. Wifey confirmed the same thing, asked me what I was talking lol!
    Next time try starting with Squats. Take a look at my leg workout and try a modified version of it and see how you like it.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

20. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Next time try starting with Squats. Take a look at my leg workout and try a modified version of it and see how you like it.
    Will do!
  21. JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Hey gang, was hoping I could get some form check help with my squat, deadlift and barbell row. Trying to get back in the groove of things, so of course everything feels a tad off naturally. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://youtu.be/z2fgwk8_sYM

https://youtu.be/npXZtEYWEM0

https://youtu.be/6JB7WAe8-wI

22. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Hey gang, was hoping I could get some form check help with my squat, deadlift and barbell row. Trying to get back in the groove of things, so of course everything feels a tad off naturally. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://youtu.be/z2fgwk8_sYM

https://youtu.be/npXZtEYWEM0

https://youtu.be/6JB7WAe8-wI
    All i gotta say is i wish my gym had nice things like yours lol. Are you wearing running shoes for those? Alot of the time the cushion in the sole of those will throw off your balance.

23. Nice log mate!

Your form looks pretty solid to me!

24. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    All i gotta say is i wish my gym had nice things like yours lol. Are you wearing running shoes for those? Alot of the time the cushion in the sole of those will throw off your balance.
    Ha! The Goldís here is on point. You should see the talent walking around in there too. And yes, good catch. These Nikeís donít really offer any stability. Looks like Iím going back to the Chucks.

25. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Nice log mate!

Your form looks pretty solid to me!
    Thanks! And welcome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge
    By Swolbraham in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2851
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:30 PM