JackedVikingís Quest to Get Jacked and Tan (again)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Wasnít so bad today by mixing it with my preworkout! Guess that means I need to add more SARMs, like LDG and MK677?
    Yup. Just ostarine will leave you disappointed most likely.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Yup. Just ostarine will leave you disappointed most likely.
    Glad to have you boss! And you think Osta will leave me underwhelmed? What you do in my shoes? Thanks!
    •   

3. Woke up at 0530 to hear my daughter choking badly... turns out she was throwing up. Poor thing has been struggling for a few days with something, but after spending 3-4 hours throwing up and pooping, I think she's out of the woods. So we spent most of the morning lying on the couch watching toons, and I felt horrible eating in front of her, so I just fired up some breakfast and lunch (beef and rice) and slammed that down in one sitting.

I'm pretty sore to be honest, my quads and glutes especially after that squatting yesterday. So I'm going to try and nap for a bit then maybe hit the foam roller, stretch and work on some core stuff (planks, side planks, supermans, glute bridges). I'll be back at it bright and early tomorrow morning for deadlifts and back.

4. Subbed. Hope your daughter is ok.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Subbed. Hope your daughter is ok.
    Sheís acting better now. Weíve been giving her Pedialyte popsicles every 30 minutes or so for the past two hours and she hasnít thrown up so thatís good.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Sheís acting better now. Weíve been giving her Pedialyte popsicles every 30 minutes or so for the past two hours and she hasnít thrown up so thatís good.
    Good to hear. White rice or toast can be given to her as she recovers. Both are easy on the stomach.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Good to hear. White rice or toast can be given to her as she recovers. Both are easy on the stomach.
    Thanks for the advice!

8. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Glad to have you boss! And you think Osta will leave me underwhelmed? What you do in my shoes? Thanks!
    LGD instead of ostarine. Or S4. I mean osta is cool and you'll get to your goals if you work it right. But S4 or LGD or s23 would have more potential.
    Epiandro I'd bump to 1000 eventually.
    You can get away with a lot since your on TRT, you do t have to limit yourself to the mildest compound.
    But again , diet , training and discipline will be the main factor.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    LGD instead of ostarine. Or S4. I mean osta is cool and you'll get to your goals if you work it right. But S4 or LGD or s23 would have more potential.
    Epiandro I'd bump to 1000 eventually.
    Iíve read about 1000 of epiandro a day. This is my first ever epiandeo run tho, so would that be overkill?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Iíve read about 1000 of epiandro a day. This is my first ever epiandeo run tho, so would that be overkill?
    Start lower and work your way up youll be alright

11. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Just saying, I bet 1000 will be better. I think epiandro should come in 1000 mg caps.

12. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Start lower and work your way up youll be alright
    Word. Iíll stick to 600 for a bit and see how I feel. Budget-wise, I donít think I can afford another bottle now anyway!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Just saying, I bet 1000 will be better. I think epiandro should come in 1000 mg caps.
    Thanks man! Iíll save some scratch up and see if I can fit another bottle in next month to bump up the dose.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Thanks man! Iíll save some scratch up and see if I can fit another bottle in next month to bump up the dose.
    Thats what i would do if i was you. Ive always been the go big or go home kind of guy. If its not in the budget no big deal just run what you got and see what happens. If it is i would up it. If its not and you dont get the results you want just take it as a lesson learned and ask us for the best bang for your buck next time.

15. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Thats what i would do if i was you. Ive always been the go big or go home kind of guy. If its not in the budget no big deal just run what you got and see what happens. If it is i would up it. If its not and you dont get the results you want just take it as a lesson learned and ask us for the best bang for your buck next time.
    Good points all around! Looks like Iíll have to pick another brand other than Primeval as their epiandro is discontinued and sold out. Looking at that Androvar. And that Super Mandro lol!

16. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Good points all around! Looks like Iíll have to pick another brand other than Primeval as their epiandro is discontinued and sold out. Looking at that Androvar. And that Super Mandro lol!
    Ive heard good things about the androvar idk about the super mandro or andro the giant stuff. Ive never really ran the andros. Just skipped right over them lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Ive heard good things about the androvar idk about the super mandro or andro the giant stuff. Ive never really ran the andros. Just skipped right over them lol
    Honestly, I might too. Not feeling any of this ďenergyĒ people talk about with epiandro. And Iíve got this rash on my forearms that crept up about a day after starting it. I didnít think anything of it at first, but then I remembered the same thing happened last time I took it a few days before I went to rehab. It itches, gets real red and is all around annoying. Considering dropping the epiandro if the rash continues.

18. You should feel the ostarine already. Do you?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    You should feel the ostarine already. Do you?
    I feel stronger already? And I feel denser. Maybe Iím mistaken but I thought the epiandro was supposed to make me wired. But yes, I like Osta already!

20. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    I feel stronger already? And I feel denser. Maybe Iím mistaken but I thought the epiandro was supposed to make me wired. But yes, I like Osta already!
    Epiandro should give a little energy, harder, pumps, sex drive.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Epiandro should give a little energy, harder, pumps, sex drive.
    Ok, so I really appreciate you replying with that info because I have had zero sex drive for the past couple of days. Seriously, donít think Iíve popped a woody since I started this run last week and I always wake up with wood.

Any idea what the issue could be?

22. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Ok, so I really appreciate you replying with that info because I have had zero sex drive for the past couple of days. Seriously, donít think Iíve popped a woody since I started this run last week and I always wake up with wood.

Any idea what the issue could be?
    Ostarine suppresses test.
    Tanked my libido. 4andro saved it

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Ostarine suppresses test.
    Tanked my libido. 4andro saved it
    But Iím on TRT. Hmm, this is strange. Thanks for the replies and help.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    But Iím on TRT. Hmm, this is strange. Thanks for the replies and help.
    Oh. Interesting. Are u using an AI

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Oh. Interesting. Are u using an AI
    Yes sir. 160 mg of Test Cyp and .5 mg of Arimidex.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge
    By Swolbraham in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2851
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:30 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:54 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 08:07 PM