Transcending the mind and body log!

Page 1 of 12 123 ... Last
  1. Transcending the mind and body log!

So Iím back once again lol life great if you want to look at it that way anyways Iíll be posting life stuff, workouts, memes, videos, inspirational videos, books, quotes, my ugg boots, my Starbucks mocha latte frapachinos, etc..... Also I have 15 vials of BPC157 for my IBS which is going fantastical, especially if I eat well enough. Um well thatís that, Iíll start this up with a nice meme. Name:  IMG_1945.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  78.5 KB

2. First!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. Second
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Damn wtf! That looked like it definitely shouldnít have happened .
    •   

6. How can I resist joining a group like this?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  7. Transcending the mind and body log!

Alrighty so I did kettle bell swings, Iím guessing 22 or 25kgs and super set it with Turkish get ups 18kgs(10 swings and one get up for each arm). I did that like 6 times. Then I did clean and press, 135lbs for 1 rep then 2 reps, after I did like 3 to 5 pull ups. I did this 8 times, I didnít start doing two clean and presses till after the 4th set. I didnít do to much today, I tweaked my neck a bit which stopped my workout. Going to go run in a little bit then meditate. Also I may be getting a journal just to help keep myself in check. Name:  IMG_1525.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  437.5 KB

8. Are you still doing the C.O. gig?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  9. Transcending the mind and body log!

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Are you still doing the C.O. gig?
    Yea I got use to it but I definitely wonít stay there, itís seems like a place where people just get stuck at. If my IBS is in total remission Iím joining up with the military, until then Iíd still like to leave this place lol.

10. So I did some front squats, 45 for 10, 135 for five, then 185 for 10, 7, then 8. I couldnít do Pendlay rows due to the gym being packed so I did 6 sets of pull ups. After I did the front squats machine, I went light but as quick as I could I only did 90 on each side for three sets of 10. After I did neutral grip pull downs, 160 for 10, then 7, after five but I did a drop set to 140, then 100, and lastly 70. Chilled in the sauna starting up this video that someone recommended. https://youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s not sure what itís totally about but I will be watching it.

11. Ah yea I also did 10-12 Turkish get ups with 50lbs.

12. Watched an hour of the video, then quit. I think Freud was wrong on so many levels...
    Personally, I dont see psychology/psychiatry as a science, too many unknowns, wild guesses and experimentation on patients to be scientific.

Here a nice vid to make my point:

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Watched an hour of the video, then quit. I think Freud was wrong on so many levels...
    Personally, I dont see psychology/psychiatry as a science, too many unknowns, wild guesses and experimentation on patients to be scientific.

I look at humans from a non duelist perspective, I do believe that he is half right but I donít look at human nature as evil but illogical/feminine. Now I do believe there is a higher self that promotes awareness/masculinity which allows people to act more accordingly. Iíll check that video out, thanks!

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Watched an hour of the video, then quit. I think Freud was wrong on so many levels...

That was a good video, I do agree with him. Humans are over diagnosed and I personally donít agree with the term psychopath or sociopath. Human are born totally fine, it societies that creates monsters.

15. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    That was a good video, I do agree with him. Humans are over diagnosed and I personally don’t agree with the term psychopath or sociopath. Human are born totally fine, it societies that creates monsters.
    The vid showed, that once you lied to a psychologist about having a condition you have not (Psychopath/Sociopath), its impossible to convince him you are sane -because the condition inherently makes you a liar. The psychologist has no means to get to the truth, hence no science involved -only subjective guesses and assertions.
    I don't believe in any higher power besides my wife. Human behavior is self explanatory once you studied apes. We are apes with smartphones.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    The vid showed, that once you lied to a psychologist about having a condition you have not (Psychopath/Sociopath), its impossible to convince him you are sane -because the condition inherently makes you a liar. The psychologist has no means to get to the truth, hence no science involved -only subjective guesses and assertions.
    I don't believe in any higher power besides my wife. Human behavior is self explanatory once you studied apes. We are apes with smartphones.
    You canít really truly believe in a higher power unless your looking for one, at that point you better be reading a holy book or taking a psychedelic(historically psychedelics are linked to religions all round the world https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_drugs this is the first time Iím seeing this page lol).

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Also psychologists will continue to be wrong if they are trying to find something specific and organized humans as individuals on a individual scale.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    You can’t really truly believe in a higher power unless your looking for one, at that point you better be reading a holy book or taking a psychedelic(historically psychedelics are linked to religions all round the world https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_drugs this is the first time I’m seeing this page lol).
    Reading holy books made me an atheist. Drugs, well, I see how that can induce religious delusions .
    If there is something I don't know, summoning an entity, I don't know anything about to explain it, makes it an even greater mystery, hence no search from my part for a higher power.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Reading holy books made me an atheist. Drugs, well, I see how that can induce religious delusions .
    If there is something I don't know, summoning an entity, I don't know anything about to explain it, makes it an even greater mystery, hence no search from my part for a higher power.
    But why did you read the books? Reason is a huge factor on everything. Also thereís a universal message that religions preach and psychedelics are a gate way to these unspoken messages. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...rticle/282484/

I can speak of the logic behind religion but itís irrelevant, the connection between the material world and the metaphysical world through psychedelics is what is important. Only one that is trying to find God or what I like to call it is the divine truth with find it. Others will just feel happiness.
  20. Transcending the mind and body log!

So I started off with some snatches, 115 for 3 sets of five. After I did bench press, 175 for 10, then 9, and then 5. Gym was packed so I did over head presses of the hack squat machine, 2 45s on each side for 15, 10, and then 9. After I did dips, finally my breast plate doesnít feel like itís going to snap. I assume BPC 157 helped with that, anyways I did 3 sets of ten. After I did goblet squats with a fifty for about 10 reps on each side, man my triceps almost couldnít lift it lol. Name:  IMG_1765.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  258.1 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    But why did you read the books? Reason is a huge factor on everything. Also there’s a universal message that religions preach and psychedelics are a gate way to these unspoken messages. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...rticle/282484/

I can speak of the logic behind religion but it’s irrelevant, the connection between the material world and the metaphysical world through psychedelics is what is important. Only one that is trying to find God or what I like to call it is the divine truth with find it. Others will just feel happiness.
    I searched for truth and I was serious about it, you have to read so called "holy books", to evaluate the content (hint: nothing noteworthy found, besides universal truth already embedded in general social behavior -and mystic mumbo-jumbo). I don't agree at all, that numbing your mind with drugs is a pathway to truth, no explication necessary from my part, as it would lead to a week long discussion.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    So I started off with some snatches, 115 for 3 sets of five. After I did bench press, 175 for 10, then 9, and then 5. Gym was packed so I did over head presses of the hack squat machine, 2 45s on each side for 15, 10, and then 9. After I did dips, finally my breast plate doesn’t feel like it’s going to snap. I assume BPC 157 helped with that, anyways I did 3 sets of ten. After I did goblet squats with a fifty for about 10 reps on each side, man my triceps almost couldn’t lift it lol. Name:  IMG_1765.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  258.1 KB
    Since when are you doing snatches? I know you as the "deadlift-guy".
    I somewhat agree with the text in the pic.

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Since when are you doing snatches? I know you as the "deadlift-guy".
    I somewhat agree with the text in the pic.
    Yea I just started about 3-4 weeks ago, I love them lol theyíre are pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I searched for truth and I was serious about it, you have to read so called "holy books", to evaluate the content (hint: nothing noteworthy found, besides universal truth already embedded in general social behavior -and mystic mumbo-jumbo). I don't agree at all, that numbing your mind with drugs is a pathway to truth, no explication necessary from my part, as it would lead to a week long discussion.
    Yea I donít agree with the supernaturalism of religions but when they were created it was what drove man to create empires and live happy and free lives. I think religion needs to synthesize with science in order to make it esoterically universal. Also I donít mind discussions at all, I donít get irrational like most so I can actual gain perspective on life. Psychedelics are far from being a normal drug that numbs people from reality, itís not something someone would know without experiencing it. I am willing to tell you some of my friends experiences that blew his mind away in the PM if you like to further discuss this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Hereís a good video I just found https://youtu.be/Y_WBBMfiIHo

25. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Yea I just started about 3-4 weeks ago, I love them lol they’re are pretty fun.

Yea I don’t agree with the supernaturalism of religions but when they were created it was what drove man to create empires and live happy and free lives. I think religion needs to synthesize with science in order to make it esoterically universal. Also I don’t mind discussions at all, I don’t get irrational like most so I can actual gain perspective on life. Psychedelics are far from being a normal drug that numbs people from reality, it’s not something someone would know without experiencing it. I am willing to tell you some of my friends experiences that blew his mind away in the PM if you like to further discuss this.
    Honestly, not interested. I know enough about psychedelic drugs and about some useful uses too, like psilocybin for cluster headache. I'm pretty sure that some experiences can be life altering. IMHO it does not reveal anything useful (like a machine to create anti-gravity) -but I agree it could change someones subjective perspective on life in an either positive -or negative way. As a realist, I object to notions like "divine", "spiritual", "metaphysical", "esoteric" and "paranormal".

A short story a friend told me about his LSD trip: When I walked through the city of Frankfurt, a skyscraper bent down and said to my ear "My elevator is broken."

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drewsicle3210 breaking from supps, rehabbing the mind and
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:30 PM
  2. Xpand your mind and body XTREME!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 07:28 PM
  3. The ONE and only log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:04 AM
  5. Best of the mind and muscle forums 3-16-07!
    By Quinc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 02:38 PM