Transcending the mind and body log!

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Tribalist, sounds good to me!
    I'm on the winners side. Nature.

Challenge for you:

I saw probably 80% of all vids of that channel, beat me! Hehehe!

https://www.youtube.com/user/CloserToTruth1/videos
    Oof thatís a lot of short video, Iíll just lay down one day and spend most my time watching those videos lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Oof that’s a lot of short video, I’ll just lay down one day and spend most my time watching those videos lol.
    Those vids are the best there are, when it comes to different beliefs on all essential questions regarding existence. Some are cringe triggering -but that's the fun part.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Those vids are the best there are, when it comes to different beliefs on all essential questions regarding existence. Some are cringe triggering -but that's the fun part.
    Iím open minded and I look forward to watching those videos. Personally I dislike science because itís not aesthetics(yet at least). Aesthetics are essential for any mass movement.

4. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I’m open minded and I look forward to watching those videos. Personally I dislike science because it’s not aesthetics(yet at least). Aesthetics are essential for any mass movement.
    I personally don't care about aesthetics -but I care about truth. Science is the only method to determine if something is true by experiment and prediction. In those vids you'll not only see scientists, it is very unbiased -main criteria to form an opinion.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I personally don't care about aesthetics -but I care about truth. Science is the only method to determine if something is true by experiment and prediction. In those vids you'll not only see scientists, it is very unbiased -main criteria to form an opinion.
    Well aesthetics is a truth, a truth that true truth brings beauty into this world. Beauty is objective, whether itís physical or non physical. Being a man of the world you most see how beauty impacts life, outside beautiful she-devils lol.
    •   

6. Transcending the mind and body log!

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Well aesthetics is a truth, only a true truth will brings beauty into this world. Beauty is objective, whether itís physical or non physical. Being a man of the world you most see how beauty impacts life, outside beautiful she-devils lol.

7. Don't agree. Aesthetics exists only in the eye of the beholder, hence subjective. A turd looks aesthetic to a dung beetle...

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Don't agree. Aesthetics exists only in the eye of the beholder, hence subjective. A turd looks aesthetic to a dung beetle...
    Well even yea if we look at from a basic perspective but look more in depth on aesthetics, people generally like a proportioned face and body. Biologically humans have a certain type and go after certain woman. Even within subjectivity objectivity exists.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Well even yea if we look at from a basic perspective but look more in depth on aesthetics, people generally like a proportioned face and body. Biologically humans have a certain type and go after certain woman. Even within subjectivity objectivity exists.
    Beauty/aesthetics is subjective. A curvy woman is an indicator for fertility, hence appealing to a man for procreative reason. I do not share the notion that beauty exists in a spiritual/revealing way. A cosmic nebula is "beautiful", in a sense that it looks nice -but the origin is cataclysmic.

10. Well if beauty isnít objective then why does the commercial industry use specific woman with specific facial structure and body shape to attract both men and woman?

11. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Well if beauty isn’t objective then why does the commercial industry use specific woman with specific facial structure and body shape to attract both men and woman?
    My guess, its the same reason as curvy woman, good genetics = favored for procreation. Its about genetics and trend -not beauty. If beauty were objective, it wouldn't change over the centuries, look at paintings from the renaissance. Back then fat women, with round faces were fancied.

By the way, I find small butts -and small tits beautiful. Hardly anyone shares my subjective view.

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    My guess, its the same reason as curvy woman, good genetics = favored for procreation. Its about genetics and trend -not beauty. If beauty were objective, it wouldn't change over the centuries, look at paintings from the renaissance. Back then fat women, with round faces were fancied.

By the way, I find small butts -and small tits beautiful. Hardly anyone shares my subjective view.
    Where there is beauty there is creation and creation is objectivity. I always have to include metaphysical ideas lol. Through the subjectivity of ďbeauty is the eye of the beholderĒ there is the objective idea of creation or procreation which is said to be beautiful.

On a physical level I do agree itís all subjective, excluding physical symmetry(as not having mangled teeth or a mangled face) and hip width. Non physically the objective beauty is observed through the actions of another.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post

Btw I to do find more smaller woman more attractive then bigger woman, Iíd like to totally stay away from any masculine woman. Imo they are as bad as beta males with all their emotions, Iím sick and tired of deals with other peopleís emotions.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Where there is beauty there is creation and creation is objectivity. I always have to include metaphysical ideas lol. Through the subjectivity of “beauty is the eye of the beholder” there is the objective idea of creation or procreation which is said to be beautiful.

On a physical level I do agree it’s all subjective, excluding physical symmetry(as not having mangled teeth or a mangled face) and hip width. Non physically the objective beauty is observed through the actions of another.

Can hardly follow your thoughts, guessing its my "over"-rationalized thinking.
    You definitely are into the metaphysics of things, LOL. I'm too much of an materialist. This may explain my lack for appreciating art -or understanding abstract concepts.

15. Hehe -but I learned here that I'm a Tribalist! Will add that when describing myself, like:

I'm a: materialistic realist, political anarchist, atheist, borderline misantroph , anti-authoritarian and Tribalist looks good!
    A shorter version would be: "borderline azzhole"

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Can hardly follow your thoughts, guessing its my "over"-rationalized thinking.
    You definitely are into the metaphysics of things, LOL. I'm too much of an materialist. This may explain my lack for appreciating art -or understanding abstract concepts.
    Post modernism will do that to you lol I donít really appreciate art in a sense. The only art I appreciate are the beautiful parts of the imperfect people Iíve met in my life. We are the art work of the universe, we mold ourselves as the universe wills it. I love the sculptures from back in the day, men were pretty damn aesthetic back then and so was the art. Name:  IMG_1959.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  167.6 KB

17. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Post modernism will do that to you lol I don’t really appreciate art in a sense. The only art I appreciate are the beautiful parts of the imperfect people I’ve met in my life. We are the art work of the universe, we mold ourselves as the universe wills it. I love the sculptures from back in the day, men were pretty damn aesthetic back then and so was the art.
    You mean when men were more muscular -but had smaller penises?

18. Transcending the mind and body log!

Hehe -but I learned here that I'm a Tribalist! Will add that when describing myself, like:

I'm a: materialistic realist, political anarchist, atheist, borderline misantroph , anti-authoritarian and Tribalist looks good!
    Lmaoo youíre the polar opposite of what I am.
    You mean when men were more muscular -but had smaller penises?

Idk if youíre joke only because someone actually used that as an argument once but Iím sure I wouldnít be relaxed enough to be fully hung while getting myself sculpted 🤣 but if youíre serious yea theyíre not too hung but Iím sure most European men arenít unless theyíre Italian.

Btw I conclude that last person because back in the day my friends liked to gloat about their side lmaoo and also I just googled it 🤣

19. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Lmaoo you’re the polar opposite of what I am.
    Well, it was a transition. I was once different -that shows that I'm always open and ready to change my mind.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Well, it was a transition. I was once different -that shows that I'm always open and ready to change my mind.
    That is good, too many people remain stagnant chaotic lives fighting everyday battles to balance themselves out. I guess you can say we both are two halves to a whole.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Hehe -but I learned here that I'm a Tribalist! Will add that when describing myself, like:

"borderline" might be a bit of a stretch.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    "borderline" might be a bit of a stretch.
    You mean, if I would try harder I could evolve into a real azzhole? Challenge accepted!

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You mean, if I would try harder I could evolve into a real azzhole? Challenge accepted!

https://youtu.be/AjXooH2tokY

24. Ah yea my workout today lol so I started with Pendlay rows, 165 for 3 sets of 5. Then I did clean and presses, I started off with too much weight because did know how much was on there lol. I did 165 for 2 sets of 4 and one set of three. After I did front squats, tried 225 but I hit that for two then in did 205 for 3 sets of 3. After I did hamster strength lat pulldown 70 on each side for 15, 12, then 8. After I did leg press, 4 plate son each side for 2 sets of 15. After I did the cheat press hammer strength machine for 2 sets of 15 and one of 10.

25. Btw I didnít get BAC water and I used sterile water which didnít help my stomach and actually effected it a bit BUT my BAC water should be here soon and my stomach still is feeling greater then ever. If I eat the wrong food or too much it does hurt my stomach BUT my **** looks normal so everything is going perfect! I just need to eat better food and not all at once lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drewsicle3210 breaking from supps, rehabbing the mind and
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:30 PM
  2. Xpand your mind and body XTREME!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 06:28 PM
  3. The ONE and only log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:04 AM
  5. Best of the mind and muscle forums 3-16-07!
    By Quinc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 02:38 PM