Transcending the mind and body log!

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

1. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Everything is going well, I keep forgetting to update this lol. Thinking about going to do a mma class today.
    Don't try chi powers on your opponent.

Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Everything is going well, I keep forgetting to update this lol. Thinking about going to do a mma class today.
    Do it dude. I did mma jiu jitsu and muay thai for a couple years and loved it. As well as wreslting in high school loved that too. I really enjoy combat sports.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Don't try chi powers on your opponent.

Lmaoo Iíll try not too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Do it dude. I did mma jiu jitsu and muay thai for a couple years and loved it. As well as wreslting in high school loved that too. I really enjoy combat sports.
    Damn place isnít even opened most the day, I need to find an actual place to do it. Itís definitely right up my alley, Muay Thai sounds like fun. Iíll like to do that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Damn place isnít even opened most the day, I need to find an actual place to do it. Itís definitely right up my alley, Muay Thai sounds like fun. Iíll like to do that.
    Yeah places like that are normally just open for class times. Thats what the AKA i trained at was like
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Yeah places like that are normally just open for class times. Thats what the AKA i trained at was like
    Yea that makes sense. Iíll have to stop in during class time I guess.

7. I'm watching lately this channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcY...rQIBVHYA1sK2sw

What's really bizarre is, this "Sadhguru" is apparently an "agnostic yogi". I still have to see one video that I'm not agreeing with.
    He is basically teaching skepticism and rational thinking, LOL...that is WEIRD!

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I'm watching lately this channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcY...rQIBVHYA1sK2sw

What's really bizarre is, this "Sadhguru" is apparently an "agnostic yogi". I still have to see one video that I'm not agreeing with.
    He is basically teaching skepticism and rational thinking, LOL...that is WEIRD!
    Iíll follow him and check him out, thanks!

9. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I’ll follow him and check him out, thanks!
    Found out he is also talking sh1t.... In one vid he talked about water having "memory" (not true, bogus claim) -in another he talked about "giving blessings costs him energy" LOL. Well, I was wrong about that nutsack.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Found out he is also talking sh1t.... In one vid he talked about water having "memory" (not true, bogus claim) -in another he talked about "giving blessings costs him energy" LOL. Well, I was wrong about that nutsack.
    I just reading something saying that we must take all relevant knowledge and disregard the irrelevant. I wouldnít disregard him but be selective with what knowledge he gives away.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I just reading something saying that we must take all relevant knowledge and disregard the irrelevant. I wouldn’t disregard him but be selective with what knowledge he gives away.
    Sure -but I would have to fact check everything he says = no need to listen to him.

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Sure -but I would have to fact check everything he says = no need to listen to him.
    Thatís true, also water molecules do change depending on emotion. https://www.futurescienceleaders.com...ter-molecules/

Iíd like more research on it but I doubt anyone will dive down that path.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    That’s true, also water molecules do change depending on emotion. https://www.futurescienceleaders.com...ter-molecules/

I’d like more research on it but I doubt anyone will dive down that path.
    Check your sources, LOL!

https://theness.com/neurologicablog/...-masaru-emoto/

Emoto's work has largely been neglected by mainstream scientists, although a few have pointed out the obvious lack of controls and subjective nature of the photographing processes that completely negate his claims. He also refused James Randi's million-dollar prize to redo the experiment with proper double-blind conditions. Emoto did not particularly care about science though; he was primarily interested, of course, in selling his books, promoting his expensive "seminars" and "lectures", and selling overpriced water.
    Masaru Emoto™[1] (22 July 1943-17 October 2014[2]) was a Japanese author and peddler of pseudoscience, most famously the idea that thoughts and words directed at water change the aesthetic appeal of the water crystals.

He held a "Doctorate" in alternative medicine from a correspondence course from the Open International University of Alternative Medicine,[3][note 1] and therefore called himself "Doctor."
    Before you did a SARM cycle, you checked scientific papers, right. Apply that thinking to ALL aspects of your life

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Check your sources, LOL!

https://theness.com/neurologicablog/...-masaru-emoto/

Before you did a SARM cycle, you checked scientific papers, right. Apply that thinking to ALL aspects of your life
    Oof damn scammers, I only heard about it once but I didnít care enough to look into it. Itís not something Iíd think about. Idk if the plants that listen to music thing is fake or not now lol.

15. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Oof damn scammers, I only heard about it once but I didn’t care enough to look into it. It’s not something I’d think about. Idk if the plants that listen to music thing is fake or not now lol.
    Busted by mythbusters long ago!

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Busted by mythbusters long ago!
    Oh damn lmao Iím not too surprised they tackled that.

17. Everything is going well, stomach is feeling awesome besides some frozen pizza that gave me diarrhea lol. I did 175 for 5 on the push press, the clean before the presses was smooth too. All the other lifts were good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drewsicle3210 breaking from supps, rehabbing the mind and
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:30 PM
  2. Xpand your mind and body XTREME!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 07:28 PM
  3. The ONE and only log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:04 AM
  5. Best of the mind and muscle forums 3-16-07!
    By Quinc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 02:38 PM