2018 The years of mass (PYROBATT LOG)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Cool 2018 The years of mass (PYROBATT LOG)

It's been quite a while since I had a log and it's about time. This time I'm all about that mass, I just cut from 254 to 233 lbs so my body is ready. It seems like I seem to be stabilizing at 239 after a week or 2 being back up to my new maintenance of 3850 calories/day and I'm about to do something big. Here's a current picture of my back found on my instagram @pyrobatt. About 3 weeks before my diet ended.

Back pic:Name:  29093976_397640070702384_693872896044433408_n.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  59.5 KB

With that being said, I'm big but not big enough to compete yet. That changes within this year and the next. Better pictures to come once we move into our new house.

Lets get down to business. I'm starting this log due to the fact there aren't that many people being transparent about what exactly they are doing to gain size. They list numbers and supplements (which I will in detail) but they never explain the reasoning behind it.I want to do that. EVERYTHING! I've also changed my training philosophy a ton since my last log and I really miss doing these so here we go.

I would also like to disclose that I am infact a rep for chaos and pain so my supplement choices will probably be a lot of the brand I have been working with for close to 4 years now. We have come a long way and I'm so proud of what cnp has become. From battery acid tasting pre to the premium flavors we carry today. With that being said, I won't push our products in here unless they are particularly interesting to me that day as to keep this log related to life, diet ,training and quality content on a bunch of different stuff really. My mind is a cage that bounces from one subject to the next rather rapidly so stay tuned.

What to expect in this log:
    FOOD PICS (what I eat on a daily basis to grow and stay HEALTHY)
    Dietary changes based on my physique( If I get fat, so ****ing what. Mini cut time to tune up and other nifty things that you usually have to search really hard to learn)
    COMPLETE Training log with actual numbers. None of this lieing about how much I lift. If I lift 135 on any day, I'm going to list it. I manipulate training variables pretty often and with that being said, my numbers can be bouncy.
    Supplement info: the ones I take, the ones I avoid and more
    ANABOLICS: I'm starting with mk677 for 6 months and ramping it up from there. STAY TUNNNNNEEEEDDDDD. This guy may or may not have access to real var and others.
    TRANSPARENCY! No prob blend...er...bs to walk through to get to the meat and potatos. If you have a question, ask and I'll explain my reasoning and if im wrong, call me out!
    More content to come.

Things you should know before we continue:
    Current stats are 6'5 [email protected] about 8 to 9%. Calories:3850 as of the week of may 9th, I weigh and adjust on mondays.
    Macros:
    Name:  macros.png
Views: 163
Size:  6.0 KB

Training and supplementation will be added in a later post with pictures and possibly video.

Right now it's my off day from training. My schedule usually goes like this... Mondays- lower body Tuesday upper Thursday- lower Friday-upper (weekend pump is the best)
    Current weak bodyparts I'm looking to bring up: biceps, rear delts, back/traps.

I'll upload more pictures in a bit but I believe we have gotten this started pretty well. Expect to have many updates and thanks for following along. If anything else, this can be my own personal documentary. Welcome to the journey.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. First in
    •   

3. mk677:
    Name:  mk677.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  959.2 KB

1 pill pre bed is the plan. Effective at lower than 25mg so why not use the lower dose so I can up it later. You have a ton of cards to play, save some of them for later.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    First in
    welcome brother

5. In for gainzzz
    IG: Skraw85
    Use discount code for 30% off: SKYER30
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    In for gainzzz
    All aboard the train

7. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

8. Im in too!!

9. Already bringing the food pics with macros

Pre cooked:
    Name:  food.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  1.06 MB

After it's done with chef mic(the microwave) I'll toss it in a bowel usually and mix it around with 2 servings of sweet baby rays buffalo sauce and some real sweetcream butter. Salt and pepper to taste. I pre cook my meat just as an fyi

Consist of broccoli, chicken, potatos and the mentioned dressing. This is my last meal of the day, usually anyway. I'm not only eating this because it taste good to me but because I'm big on getting your damn veggies in. They are cheap, they do all the good things and yet people still shy away! What the heck....

Macros:
    Name:  brocoli.png
Views: 135
Size:  10.1 KB

681 caloires, 61g carbs, 19g fat, 72 grams protein. I save the bulk of my calories for mid day as this is when I'm just a savage hunger wise so this is pretty small to me.

10. Going on a little impromptu walk for the many benefits on recovery and such. Mainly because I am not the type to sit down all day and rest days get to me.
    Oh and @BloodManor see? I started my log finally.

11. Chamomile tea and hypnos pre bed. I get into bed early to rise early. Preference really. Tommorow is pause squats, rack pulls or stiff legged deadlifts. Ill decide in the morning. Good night all.

12. In!
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

13. Definitely in
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

14. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Going on a little impromptu walk for the many benefits on recovery and such. Mainly because I am not the type to sit down all day and rest days get to me.
    Oh and @BloodManor see? I started my log finally.
    I have been waiting a long time for this !!! And I agree about non estating weights in logs. I don’t care how much I lift as long as I progress.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

15. In to see ya grow!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

16. Im in this one for sure

17. Doing a quick warmup of 10 minutes. Half a mile walk to get the blood running.

After that begins the fun stuff. Food pix and training numbers coming up.

Preworkout: chaos and pain coffee and jupiter from chaos and pain. I really like fat burners pre because im titrating up my caffeine right now.

18. FitNotes Workout - Thursday 10th May 2018
    Total Volume: 17,900 lbs
    Total Sets: 16

** High Bar Squat **
    - 245.0 lbs x 4 reps
    - 245.0 lbs x 3 reps
    - 255.0 lbs x 3 reps
    - 255.0 lbs x 3 reps [Saving energy for rack pulls]

** Rack Pull **
    - 315.0 lbs x 3 reps
    - 315.0 lbs x 3 reps
    - 315.0 lbs x 3 reps

** Seated Leg Curl Machine **
    - 70.0 lbs x 15 reps [PR]
    - 90.0 lbs x 12 reps [PR]
    - 90.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Cable Crunch **(kilograms)
    - 65.0 lbs x 12 reps
    - 72.5 lbs x 12 reps
    - 80.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Standing Calf Raise Machine **
    - 160.0 lbs x 12 reps
    - 160.0 lbs x 12 reps
    - 180.0 lbs x 12 reps [PR]

This was a test day due to me getting better from the flu tuesday my numbers may be a bit low. Plus im coming straight off a diet, expect strenght to snap back soon.

Highbar was pause, leg curls , calf raises were tempo style and ab work is done on a new...kilo..cable machine . Had a pretty good workout.

This is my lower volume week and more volume will be added next week. Hopefully I get some strenght back soon. Wifes got my cold now.

Food pix incoming in a bit. I have been BUSY planning hate cast, talking with @CNPWayne for an hour and dealing with real estate stuff. We close on our first residential house on the 31st. Exciting stuff.

19. As promised, heres my breakfast missing the cannibal kraken I use as milk.

Name:  breakfast.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  1.13 MB

This consist of a breakfast cereal, this time great grains by post coconut almond flavor. Coffee( a bit of real sugar and coffee creamer or kraken, Dark chocolate, yogurt and it comes out to 900ish calories.

Lets go over my "wake up shake" pictured here:
    Name:  morning drink.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  984.7 KB

That is 1 scoop gaia, 1 scoop carnage, 1 scoop permaswole all by chaos and pain. Additionally creatine mono, and tmg by bulk supplements and a pinch of real cayenne pepper for that jumpstart. I love the burn haha.

I'll go over my staple supplements of the morning as well.

Legendary 2 caps of the morning along with 2 caps pred by chaos and pain. Followed by my favorite multi besides gaia, orange triad. HNGGGG. Some vitamin d3 (4000 iu's) cheapest brand on amazon along with some bulk garlic pills. This pictured amazing fishoil makes a daily appearance as well. That, along with a pre or fatburner is usually it. You don't need a ton to get results.

Name:  fish oil.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  1.12 MB

cannibal carna is my go to intra workout and hypnos and helios when I go to bed. Shameless shilling. Great products. End of shill.

Now for the interesting part, boi! I broke out in sweats about an hour after taking this mk677. **** is fire.

Name:  mk woreks.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  1.86 MB

I'll get bloods here soon to confirm but I know exactly what that means. I had a big gh spike. CJC and ghrp did the same thing. Looks like I'm in for a ride. No mass to account for yet but stay tuned. 265 to 280 is my goal.

20. I thought you were gonna destroy it with all the chemical series or was that supposed to be a secret. Great lifting today as well. Mk 677. Good stuffz
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

21. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    I thought you were gonna destroy it with all the chemical series or was that supposed to be a secret. Great lifting today as well. Mk 677. Good stuffz
    Chemical series will be added once the wife and I are with child.

22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Chemical series will be added once the wife and I are with child.
    How long you been trying? Have any kids already? My 4th one will be here any day

23. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    How long you been trying? Have any kids already? My 4th one will be here any day
    This is the first good try. I have 1 fantastic daughter already. Step daughter but she IS my baby girl. We want to grow an already awesome family. After a good 6 to 8 month run of trying I will then start my path down the chemical series again and blast some other stuff. In the meantime mk677 +food will be my guide.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    This is the first good try. I have 1 fantastic daughter already. Step.daughter but she IS my baby girl. We want to grow an already awesome family. After a good 6 to 8 month run of trying I will then start my path down the chemical series again and blast some other stuff. In the meantime mk677 +food will be my guide.
    So happy the wife and I are done. We got 4. 28, 22, 21, and 7. No more for us. After the last one she said you have to get fixed. I said only if you do first. So if she gets pregnant again we got a great lawsuit. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

25. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    This is the first good try. I have 1 fantastic daughter already. Step daughter but she IS my baby girl. We want to grow an already awesome family. After a good 6 to 8 month run of trying I will then start my path down the chemical series again and blast some other stuff. In the meantime mk677 +food will be my guide.
    Hope it goes well for you. Family is more important than quicker gains for sure. If i can make it so i cant reproduce anymore though i wouldnt be upset lol 3 is rough at times. 4 will be worse. But so rewarding. Totally worth it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dr. D goes inside the capsule of Mass FX Black
    By Bnatural in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. The PCT of a PCT log
    By matthias7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 07:41 PM