2018 The years of mass (PYROBATT LOG)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Hope it goes well for you. Family is more important than quicker gains for sure. If i can make it so i cant reproduce anymore though i wouldnt be upset lol 3 is rough at times. 4 will be worse. But so rewarding. Totally worth it
    Sitting on a bag of peas for 3 days is totally worth it. Serving those peas to your kids at a later date is just funny. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

2. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Hope it goes well for you. Family is more important than quicker gains for sure. If i can make it so i cant reproduce anymore though i wouldnt be upset lol 3 is rough at times. 4 will be worse. But so rewarding. Totally worth it
    Agreed. Although I still grow like a weed so expect some gains.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Sitting on a bag of peas for 3 days is totally worth it. Serving those peas to your kids at a later date is just funny. Lol
    You sound like you and I are exacrly alike haha.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You sound like you and I are exacrly alike haha.
    They never knew until just recently. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Going for my procedure on the 25th
    Stocking up on frozen peas. Wife loves peas anyway
    I already have a 8 and a 5 year old
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Going for my procedure on the 25th
    Stocking up on frozen peas. Wife loves peas anyway
    I already have a 8 and a 5 year old
    I had mine done last april, besides the doc loosing the 1st noodle and taking 15 minutes to go find it, it wasn't that bad. I boned wifey 2 days later. I have a 17, 14, and 8 year old. At 37 years old. Straight up like 4 days later I was at the bar and a old friend came up to me not knowing my situation and when I went to dapp him up, my man straight nailed me in the sack...bad sh1t there. He felt like an idiot. Only thing that bothered me, I had anxiety like a mofo like 2 days before. Straight basket case

7. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    I had mine done last april, besides the doc loosing the 1st noodle and taking 15 minutes to go find it, it wasn't that bad. I boned wifey 2 days later. I have a 17, 14, and 8 year old. At 37 years old. Straight up like 4 days later I was at the bar and a old friend came up to me not knowing my situation and when I went to dapp him up, my man straight nailed me in the sack...bad sh1t there. He felt like an idiot. Only thing that bothered me, I had anxiety like a mofo like 2 days before. Straight basket case
    Ouch!!!! But main thing I’m worrying about is when I can train again lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Ouch!!!! But main thing I’m worrying about is when I can train again lol
    Totally forgot about that, that's why I'm in my situation now, I was 190 last april, doc said 2 weeks no training. That 2 weeks turned into 6 months. All self inflicted. Jumped up to 239 by December, very easy to do. Here it is may, back down to 206 with a goal to get back to the 190. Don't let this happen to you bro

9. Didnt update yesterday due to the busy day yesterday.

Woke up and my plans fell through with jamie for the hatecast so I ended up getting someone else poppin, they canceled but I got a state record holder in ply powerlifting. We go over his method of training, his story and his next plans along with some advice. It was an awesome cast and something to look forward to if you are in for a listen on sunday morning.

I also broke my computer chair, ill post a pic of it in a bit. Looks like cheaping out on a chair has its price. Also doesnt help im 6'5 at 239. Bit the bullet and pulled 400$ trigger last night to get me a new one.

On the way to do a balance check on my card I ran into 3 broken atms at 3 different spots and my second truck is not working.

Needless to say I never miss a meal or training unless im dieing. Numbers to be posted in a bit. Was a good session but adjusting to the new kilo machine is killing me haha.

10. Nice, definitely in to follow along!

11. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Didnt update yesterday due to the busy day yesterday.

Woke up and my plans fell through with jamie for the hatecast so I ended up getting someone else poppin, they canceled but I got a state record holder in ply powerlifting. We go over his method of training, his story and his next plans along with some advice. It was an awesome cast and something to look forward to if you are in for a listen on sunday morning.

I also broke my computer chair, ill post a pic of it in a bit. Looks like cheaping out on a chair has its price. Also doesnt help im 6'5 at 239. Bit the bullet and pulled 400$ trigger last night to get me a new one.

On the way to do a balance check on my card I ran into 3 broken atms at 3 different spots and my second truck is not working.

Needless to say I never miss a meal or training unless im dieing. Numbers to be posted in a bit. Was a good session but adjusting to the new kilo machine is killing me haha.
    Can’t wait for the hatecast!!
    My last computer chair cost me about $500 and last my 6’4 240 ass for many many years and was comfortable - so worth it
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

12. Shameless post

Summer is a little over a month away. And you know what that means? Time to go on a starvation diet so you can show off your abs at the beach... Never said anyone that is Jacked!! Instead of trying to go along with the herd, why don't you impose your physical presence upon the world with the help of Chaos and Pain's Spring Bulk Life Sale!!

Now until midnight on Sunday, Chemical X, Chemical 4, and Legendary are Buy One, Get One Free!!
    + 25% OFF with Coupon Code BulkLife25 (on everything) at checkout.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/?gcl***...wigaAsxH8P8HAQ
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Canít wait for the hatecast!!
    My last computer chair cost me about $500 and last my 6í4 240 ass for many many years and was comfortable - so worth it
    Yeah, we have a dx racer chair that lasted for 3 years now, same as the one I bought. Thats 140 $ a year vs 2 of the 99$ ones. Can't beat quality!

14. FitNotes Workout - Friday 11th May 2018
    Total Volume: 13,095 lbs
    Total Sets: 23

** Incline Barbell Bench Press **
    - 225.0 lbs x 4 reps
    - 235.0 lbs x 3 reps
    - 235.0 lbs x 3 reps

** Cable Crossover **
    - 15.0 lbs x 12 reps [PR] [Kilos]
    - 15.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Rope Push Down **
    - 25.0 lbs x 20 reps [Weekend pump..kilos]
    - 30.0 lbs x 20 reps
    - 35.0 lbs x 20 reps [PR] [Kilo machine is light.....]

** Lateral Dumbbell Raise **
    - 20.0 lbs x 10 reps
    - 20.0 lbs x 10 reps
    - 20.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Smith Machine Row **
    - 135.0 lbs x 10 reps [PR] [Squeeze tempo style]
    - 135.0 lbs x 10 reps
    - 135.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Pullover **
    - 20.0 lbs x 12 reps [Kilos single arm pullover is killer]
    - 20.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Banded Rear Delt Flys **
    - 25.0 lbs x 15 reps [25 lbs of tension bands. These are killer]
    - 25.0 lbs x 20 reps [PR]
    - 25.0 lbs x 20 reps

** EZ-Bar Preacher Curl **
    - 45.0 lbs x 12 reps [PR]
    - 45.0 lbs x 12 reps
    - 45.0 lbs x 12 reps
    - 45.0 lbs x 12 reps

Upper body day went well. Ill change fitnotes to mirror the kilos soon

15. Upper body workouts are tiring
    I used to do layne Norton’s phat and that day was always brutal
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

16. The hatecast is up and im joined by andrew lorino. Dude is like an ox and totaled 1642 at 198. Hes the current state record holder in uspa for squat, bench, deadluft and total in his weight class raw.

He has a really interesting story as well. Dude had a terible injury and came back to smash things.

https://youtu.be/oyro31avLfw

Give it a listen. Its a good one.
  17. -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

18. 239.2 this morning. Increasing calories/day by the 100. Totaling 3950 calories.

Adding volume this week. Pushing numbers up in 2 weeks. I do a type of block training so my volume, weight, reps, sets and tempo are all controlled. Saving the cards in my deck for the later portion of my block.

This may seem like overkill to some but I recover like a madman.

That being said, I had an "unplug' afternoon yesterday. Just what the doctor ordered. We went to the lake and I ended up with like 6 kids that decided I was theirs. Im very approachable and kids seem to gravitate towards this giant goofball. Extreme splash fight, piggy back rides and water tag.

God im like a big kid!

Anyway, had a picknic with the wife and daughter. Found a "leaf vein slug" which is a weird looking lake monster Ha Ha. Was just perfect.

Now back to dat life.

19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    239.2 this morning. Increasing calories/day by the 100. Totaling 3950 calories.

Adding volume this week. Pushing numbers up in 2 weeks. I do a type of block training so my volume, weight, reps, sets and tempo are all controlled. Saving the cards in my deck for the later portion of my block.

This may seem like overkill to some but I recover like a madman.

That being said, I had an "unplug' afternoon yesterday. Just what the doctor ordered. We went to the lake and I ended up with like 6 kids that decided I was theirs. Im very approachable and kids seem to gravitate towards this giant goofball. Extreme splash fight, piggy back rides and water tag.

God im like a big kid!

Anyway, had a picknic with the wife and daughter. Found a "leaf vein slug" which is a weird looking lake monster Ha Ha. Was just perfect.

Now back to dat life.
    Sounds like a perfect day in the books!

20. No pics of picnic food?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    No pics of picnic food?
    Not that day. Should have now that I think of it.next time ill take some!

22. FitNotes Workout - Monday 14th May 2018
    Total Volume: 28,285 lbs
    Total Sets: 19

** Leg Press **
    - 405.0 lbs x 12 reps [PR] [Tempo style]
    - 405.0 lbs x 10 reps
    - 405.0 lbs x 8 reps
    - 405.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Conventional Deadlift **
    - 315.0 lbs x 3 reps [Hard to hold my self back today but I got through it.]
    - 315.0 lbs x 3 reps
    - 315.0 lbs x 4 reps [Whoops]

** Lying Leg Curl Machine **
    - 90.0 lbs x 15 reps [PR]
    - 90.0 lbs x 15 reps
    - 90.0 lbs x 15 reps

** Seated Calf Raise Machine **
    - 110.0 lbs x 15 reps [PR]
    - 110.0 lbs x 15 reps
    - 110.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Ab-Wheel Rollout **
    - 10 reps
    - 10 reps
    - 10 reps

** Kneeling Oblique Crunch **
    - 15.0 lbs x 20 reps [Each side kilo]
    - 20.0 lbs x 20 reps [PR]
    - 25.0 lbs x 15 reps

First time since the cold I had a great workout. Holding my self back for the next volume increase.

As for my chair situation man....so I ordered from dxracer because we have one and its the best but on their website they have no information saying they don't ship to p.o. boxes. We are moving on the 25th, it will get here the 22nd.

Jesus. Could have taken 2 seconds and put that on your website.

23. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Not that day. Should have now that I think of it.next time ill take some!
    Haha all good
    I’m always down for a good picnic. Was going to do one yesterday but the weather wa crap
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Haha all good
    Iím always down for a good picnic. Was going to do one yesterday but the weather wa crap
    We live right on the border between arkansas and Oklahoma so we have like 10 lakes within 2 hrs. Weather was about 90 so we decided why not? I love it sometimes in the south

25. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    We live right on the border between arkansas and Oklahoma so we have like 10 lakes within 2 hrs. Weather was about 90 so we decided why not? I love it sometimes in the south
    That sounds awesome
    In New York I have to drive hours up north to get good view or anything. Other than that I just stick to the botanical gardens and parks by the house
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dr. D goes inside the capsule of Mass FX Black
    By Bnatural in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. The PCT of a PCT log
    By matthias7 in forum Supplement Logs