**Crossfit Super Coach & Prodigy Greg McClure's Quest for Glory** Sponsored by AZOTH*

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
**Crossfit Super Coach & Prodigy Greg McClure's Quest for Glory** Sponsored by AZOTH*

Greg, hoarding multiple awards in CrossFit and a current Scottish Indoor rowing champion is working as the head CrossFit coach at the world renowned fitness complex Club La Santa in Lanzarote. Greg has spent most of his adult pursuing fitness and training goals, working abroad and chasing dreams through his passion for badminton initially and more laterally CrossFit and embodies the AZOTH mission to the fullest.

We welcome Greg to the AnabolicMinds board and to share his vast breadth of insight, knowledge, and expertise as he tracks his journey to success - with the first step: his Quest to dominate the Regional Championships. We ask everyone for an open mind and to take the time to appreciate his journey.

Follow Greg McClure on Instagram

PicMonkey Image.jpg

GMcClure25

Board Sponsor
Awards
The New Beginning.

Hey guys,

This is going to be my first log outside of my own handwritten journal & beyond the white board log.

A little bit of background info. I have been involved in Competitive sport since the age of 14, traveling around the UK and Europe until my late teens. I got in to the Strength and conditioning industry in 2008 at the tender age of 18 and have been learning every day for the past 10 years. I had a brief fling with bodybuilding around 2011, powerlifting 2012-2014 then found Crossfit at the end of 2014. I spend some time working at Sea and in 2015 decided it wasn’t for me, I moved back ashore to work in an office and focus more on Crossfit and at the start of 2017 Decided Office life wasn’t for me, packed everything up, quit my job and moved to Lanzarote where I am now the fitness manager at Club La Santa (Europe’s biggest sports resort) and Head Coach at Crossfit Club La Santa.

I am fresh off A training camp here involving 3 of the biggest females in the Crossfit world; Sara Sigmundsdottir, Samantha Briggs & Emma Mcquaid. Working alongside them and their coaches has been a priceless insight into what it takes to make it in the sport. The experience has caused me to drastically change my approach to training and from this coming week I will be entering a new Phase, starting with a week of Aerobic capacity testing.

I will log all here, sessions, weights, reps, distances, thoughts you name it I will try to include it.
Teaming up with Azoth I hope to log my review of their supplements & effect on my training, although after a few trial samples before becoming part of the team I can already report incredible things.

Feel free to question anything I post and I hope I can return an answer to help enlighten why I have made that decision.

I will be Starting Monday with a 5km time trail on the track. This will be followed by a 400m swim effort on Wednesday & 20 minute threshold test on Friday.

My current lifts are below (all made in 2017 or 2018) in KG

Back Squat - 205
Front Squat - 170
Deadlift - 255
Bench Press - 152.5
Overhead press - 75
Clean & Jerk - 145
Power clean - 140
Snatch - 112.5
Power Snatch - 102.5

Greg

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome Greg! Looking forward to this Poolcue

GMcClure25

Board Sponsor
Awards
Road to Regional 2019

Last night was my first Aerobic testing session of the 2019 season.

WORKOUT : Watt bike Max Ramp test

PROTOCOL : Starting at 100w add 20w every minute until failure, adjust resistance - do not let the legs spin above 100rpm.

RESULT : Finished 340W, legs had nothing to give to complete 360W. Max HR - 199 (104%)

VIDEO : Available for viewing on instagram - gmcclure25

GMcClure25

Board Sponsor
Awards
RTR 2019

Monday 2/4/2018 - AM

LIFTING

Find 1RM Snatch - 108

Find 1RM Clean - 148

Much lighter week in terms of volume this week. All lifts and efforts will be to find 1RM or max effort gymnastic movements.