Tony & Paul Workouts

Page 1 of 22 123 ... Last
  1. Tony & Paul Workouts

A log of me and my brothers workouts with occasional refeed / cheat days.

New workout videos for each workout.

2. Leg Workout, Friday 12th Jan 2018

•   

3. Haha, I love it! Was totally cracking up at the music! 🤣
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

4. Refeed / Cheat Day

Thursday 11th January 2018

5. Sub’d
    Looks like a cool thread man
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Sub’d
    Looks like a cool thread man
    Thanks

7. Back Workout, Saturday 13th January 2018

8. 3rd Set of T-Bar Rowing, 270lbs x 10

9. Refeed / Cheat Day

Sunday 14th January 2018

10. Leg Workout Monday 15th 2018 Blue Monday

11. Chest Workout Tuesday 16th January 2018

12. Back & Shoulders Wednesday 17th January 2017:

13. Arms, Triceps in AM and Biceps PM, two workouts Thursday 18th January 2018.

For Triceps giant set for tricep pushdowns, skull crushers, narrow grip bench press, and behind the head triceps with dumbbell, 1st set 12, second 10 and third 8, so 4 x 3 sets.

For Biceps giant set, Dumbbell Curls, Cable Pulley Curls, Hammer Dumbbell Curls and Single Arm Seated Concentration Curls, all for 3 sets of 10 reps.

I find on second round of each it becomes much harder to perform movements due to pump and fatigue.

14. Refeed Thursday 18th January 2018

This is the refeed for yesterday for me and Tony.

Over the christmas period e.g. xmas day and new years day they were more of cheat days, i find if i eat lower quality foods e.g. chocolate & biscuits which are cheat foods i feel like **** the next day, i prefer to eat cleaner food sources and just eat high carbs and keep fats lowered, high carb and high fat = feeling like **** the next day for me, if i just stick to carbs mainly i have a much better session the next day, today was a leg session which i will post a vid of later, had great energy and strength for leg press and did full range of movement on hack squats where machine was slamming against itself at bottom portion of movement, i do find hack squats a little rough on the knees though, also for leg extensions today i just performed 1 warm up with 140lbs for 20 reps and then 2 sets with 200lbs 15 reps and 2 sets of 15 reps with 215lbs, around 180 lbs was used on hack squats for all 4 sets of 10, 170lbs for 1st 2 sets of 10 for leg curls, and then i went up 15 lbs per set so 3rd was 185 for 10 and 4th 200 for 10. for seated calves me and Tony normally just use around 88-90 lbs for 4 x 40 due to reps being required for this variant, i did go up to 110 and 135 for my last 2 sets and was able to maintain 40 reps.

stand up calves is not very clear on weight so i just used full stack for 4 sets of 30, Tony drops it by around 45 lbs, 3 less plates for his sets, we both use the full stack on the adductor machine, i perform between 15-20 reps and Tony does 4 x 10, for leg press i did 1st 2 sets 15 reps, 1st set with 726lbs 2nd with 902lbs and last 3rd set 10 reps with 1078lbs. i always perform leg press after leg extensions to allow for blood flow to be good through legs and to allow for them to be prepared and warmed up.

15. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    This is the refeed for yesterday for me and Tony.

Over the christmas period e.g. xmas day and new years day they were more of cheat days, i find if i eat lower quality foods e.g. chocolate & biscuits which are cheat foods i feel like **** the next day, i prefer to eat cleaner food sources and just eat high carbs and keep fats lowered, high carb and high fat = feeling like **** the next day for me, if i just stick to carbs mainly i have a much better session the next day, today was a leg session which i will post a vid of later, had great energy and strength for leg press and did full range of movement on hack squats where machine was slamming against itself at bottom portion of movement, i do find hack squats a little rough on the knees though, also for leg extensions today i just performed 1 warm up with 140lbs for 20 reps and then 2 sets with 200lbs 15 reps and 2 sets of 15 reps with 215lbs, around 180 lbs was used on hack squats for all 4 sets of 10, 170lbs for 1st 2 sets of 10 for leg curls, and then i went up 15 lbs per set so 3rd was 185 for 10 and 4th 200 for 10. for seated calves me and Tony normally just use around 88-90 lbs for 4 x 40 due to reps being required for this variant, i did go up to 110 and 135 for my last 2 sets and was able to maintain 40 reps.

stand up calves is not very clear on weight so i just used full stack for 4 sets of 30, Tony drops it by around 45 lbs, 3 less plates for his sets, we both use the full stack on the adductor machine, i perform between 15-20 reps and Tony does 4 x 10, for leg press i did 1st 2 sets 15 reps, 1st set with 726lbs 2nd with 902lbs and last 3rd set 10 reps with 1078lbs. i always perform leg press after leg extensions to allow for blood flow to be good through legs and to allow for them to be prepared and warmed up.

You're looking huge Paul. You do competitions?
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

16. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    You're looking huge Paul. You do competitions?
    Thanks, i do have plans to be competing some time later this year.

17. Legs 99 Friday 19th January 2018

18. Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 47 - Saturday 20th January 2018

Good back session today, similar or the same movements performed on wednesdays workout difference is this version had no added shoulders which cut workout time down to 50-55 mins vs 1 hr 20-25 mins, also we have been performing calve raises almost every day, i normally add some seated when in the gym in the video and if not able to access seated calf machine use my smith machine for around 4-6 sets of 30 reps with 200 lbs, some times like my rest day tomorrow i may go all the way upto 10 sets and go upto 250-270 lbs and back down to 180, so i usually perform upto 300 reps if 30 x 10, same for my younger brother, it was his idea to train them everyday and i have been doing it for around 1 month straight now, he feels it will allow for him to be able to bring them up more, so far mine have improved and are getting much stronger from doing this.

19. Cool log. Lots of work put into those videos!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

20. Cool vids, any way you can stay on the movements for another second or two? Just long enough for us to see rep execution and ROM? Could take it from just entertaining to creating a little discussion on form, or methods used. Give it a bit more value. I do like how you have them going to the music too.

Good stuff!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Cool vids, any way you can stay on the movements for another second or two? Just long enough for us to see rep execution and ROM? Could take it from just entertaining to creating a little discussion on form, or methods used. Give it a bit more value. I do like how you have them going to the music too.

Good stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Cool log. Lots of work put into those videos!
    Thanks for positive feedback @Jebrook,
    @MrKleen73 Thanks for positive feedback on videos, often from time to time shorter vids are made to show heaviest sets in relation to form and ROM,

Examples:

22. Okay cool, do you all also do any discussion vids or is this just something you are doing for fun?

Also is that part that looks to be in a cellar / basement in your home or just a dungeon type of gym somewhere?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay cool, do you all also do any discussion vids or is this just something you are doing for fun?

Also is that part that looks to be in a cellar / basement in your home or just a dungeon type of gym somewhere?
    We make them for fun / entertainment purposes, my brother makes the films, it does show progression over time but mainly he makes them just for us to look back on and laugh at.

The second vid is our home gym we built ourselves, recently it has had the extension added with the leg press/hack squat, cable machine, smith machine which i want to replace because it is not smooth, and leg curl / leg extension machine, it is an independant block build out our back garden separate from the house.

24. Its midnight 12:27 so i am off to sleep now.

25. Refeed / High Carb Day, Sunday 21st January 2018

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-20-2017, 09:52 AM
  2. WTS/WTT Pre Workout With AMP Citrate and Ready4War Tabs
    By rascal14 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 12:16 AM
  3. Ergopharm AMP: Best workout in 16months.
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:20 AM
  4. Two ways AMP has screwed up my workouts
    By BigAsTheSky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 11:52 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM