BEAST BULKING/Hot Winter! Chapter#6

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    ^he had gains even before he knew it :LOL:
    KML! 🤣🤣


  2. It runs in the family, Son and Dad!

    Name:  FC6B4B68-3CF7-4608-8EEB-B83CBBE8D033.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  1,006.1 KB
    •   
       


  3. you both need to learn proper tongue etiquette
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    you both need to learn proper tongue etiquette
    IKR!! 🤣🤣

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    you both need to learn proper tongue etiquette
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    IKR!! ����
    Yes agreed, there really should be more flicking! Maybe a GIF?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    You are not living if you haven't tried it.
    I took a look and don't find it all that crazy for the price. But maybe that's bc I have half the ingredients at home already in bulk (I make custom tailored supps for certain athletes). I have no doubt it rocks but I'd only ever try if I was given a tub or could get one 50% off, the price def put me off for the serving size per dollar. Some good old beta alanine and creatine and glutamine along with some natty "get ups" see,so to work just fine for me.

    But thank you all for your responses in showing me what it is. Thought maybe I had missed out on the new creatine/ hmb or something. Oh, also don't like proprietary blends bc I always want to know exactly how much of something I'm taking bc then I can tweak accordingly to get desired effects.

    Ps- yes, I seen the jugs for jug but didn't participate so I guess I'm just a schmuck.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    I took a look and don't find it all that crazy for the price. But maybe that's bc I have half the ingredients at home already in bulk (I make custom tailored supps for certain athletes). I have no doubt it rocks but I'd only ever try if I was given a tub or could get one 50% off, the price def put me off for the serving size per dollar. Some good old beta alanine and creatine and glutamine along with some natty "get ups" see,so to work just fine for me.

    But thank you all for your responses in showing me what it is. Thought maybe I had missed out on the new creatine/ hmb or something. Oh, also don't like proprietary blends bc I always want to know exactly how much of something I'm taking bc then I can tweak accordingly to get desired effects.

    Ps- yes, I seen the jugs for jug but didn't participate so I guess I'm just a schmuck.
    LOL, I believe it is still ongoing that was for 50 tubs total you could always try if you wanted. Even if not the thread is fun to peruse through!

    What are your favorite natty "Get Ups"
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    How much of a decline is that? How high are you raising it?
    3 Feet,I measured it today.

  9. Late but following along!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    3 Feet,I measured it today.
    Awesome, gonna have to try that one day. As for tonight, I got some shoukder work to do. Time to test it out

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    3 Feet,I measured it today.
    That's almost like an upside down weighted dip at that point! Man I love weighted dips! I can't wait for my shoulders to be ready for them again!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Morning Weight 212

    Did Chest today, Great Workout! I will do Abs and Back tomorrow.

  13. Morning Weight 211

    I havenít exercise in 2 days due to work and My upcoming YouTube channel.Tomorrow Sprints,I hope. Lol!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Morning Weight 211

    I haven’t exercise in 2 days due to work and My upcoming YouTube channel.Tomorrow Sprints,I hope. Lol!
    What's this? A new Youtube star? Am I 'bout to know someone famous? Can't wait!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    What's this? A new Youtube star? Am I 'bout to know someone famous? Can't wait!
    Once ppl start following beast on YouTube and he gets mega famous weíll all be able to say we knew him when. From his ig posts this channel should be

  16. Hey Thanks Guys! I am so excited about it!




  17. The Mind can really play Tricks on You.. Lol!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Morning Weight 211

    I havenít exercise in 2 days due to work and My upcoming YouTube channel.Tomorrow Sprints,I hope. Lol!
    Make sure we get a link to this!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Hey Thanks Guys! I am so excited about it!
    What is it going to be about? Sewing?

    Or just being a friggin beast? I think you need to adopt a Rock-like persona that highlights how you are better at this than everyone else.

  20. Whats next....Your entering the Octagon and first fight is against the title holder? If so let us know, cause I will pay to see you beat him into a puddle of blood. Lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Whats next....Your entering the Octagon and first fight is against the title holder? If so let us know, cause I will pay to see you beat him into a puddle of blood. Lol
    I would pre-order that shizzle

  22. 73 Sprints and 250 Push-ups 1hr 35 minuets! My last 2 Sprints with parachute was 200 yards.

  23. The BluePrint






  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAX(lean)-BULKing for winter!!
    By carbcrazy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 03:14 PM
  2. Winter Bulk Time! Cycle plan
    By bpmartyr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 02:21 AM
  3. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:25 AM
  4. The annual winter bulk
    By flava in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 10:43 PM
  5. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in