The making of a Titan...in Iraq

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. The making of a Titan...in Iraq

Whats up everyone? Yes I still have a pulse and Im back on here to get you guys jumping. Sorry for my absence, but after the wife and I worked things out, I needed some quality time with her and my son before heading out. Ive been in Iraq for 3 days now, still fighting jet lag but Ill recover. So heres the scoop....I got decently strong before taking a ďbreakĒ and finally hit my PR of 405 on bench. Now Im here and I find out theres no Post Office, and that DHL is the only company that ships to here. The
    Price is stupid...40lbs was going to cost me $360. And theres no PX on base....No US Military AT ALL actually, and the Iraqi store on base is stupid high on whatever supps they have. $70 for a 2.5lb jug of Arnold brand protein. So....Im doing this with nothing but hard work ang good oleí solid meats and eggs for protein. My shoulder is a little irritated so I doubt Ill continue to go heavy on bench, but I
    Want to drop as much fat and build as much mass as I feasibly can over the course of the next 3 months before I go on R&R. Ill need you guys to throw in some support and general
    Attaboys!! Hope you all join in, and lets get this party started!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

2. Definetly In
    •   

3. I've barely been on lately because of work and whatnot, but I got the notification for this and I can't not sub to this for you bro.

Glad you worked things out with the wife man. I know it was rough there for a bit.

Let me know if you find a cheap way to receive mail man. I'll send you a care package.

4. The Titan returns!! Good to hear from you bud and glad you made it over there safe and sound! Overseas pricing is crazy, no wonder that protein is priced that high!
    •   

5. Glad you got things worked out. Just think, no supps for 3 months will make you appreciate them when you get back! Stay safe and get yoked!

6. I'm in. Congrats on the bench PR!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

7. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Whats up everyone? Yes I still have a pulse and Im back on here to get you guys jumping. Sorry for my absence, but after the wife and I worked things out, I needed some quality time with her and my son before heading out. Ive been in Iraq for 3 days now, still fighting jet lag but Ill recover. So heres the scoop....I got decently strong before taking a “break” and finally hit my PR of 405 on bench. Now Im here and I find out theres no Post Office, and that DHL is the only company that ships to here. The
    Price is stupid...40lbs was going to cost me $360. And theres no PX on base....No US Military AT ALL actually, and the Iraqi store on base is stupid high on whatever supps they have. $70 for a 2.5lb jug of Arnold brand protein. So....Im doing this with nothing but hard work ang good ole’ solid meats and eggs for protein. My shoulder is a little irritated so I doubt Ill continue to go heavy on bench, but I
    Want to drop as much fat and build as much mass as I feasibly can over the course of the next 3 months before I go on R&R. Ill need you guys to throw in some support and general
    Attaboys!! Hope you all join in, and lets get this party started!!!
    Are you sure about the post office situation? I can definitely help out. It's not too expensive to ship out from India.

8. in for sure! good luck sir
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

9. You know I'm in on this ish!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. man, very happy you worked things out with the wife, I bet your son is too!!!

congrats
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Aww sheet. A new ft log. Hellz yeah Iím in

12. In for the sexy soldier nudes!

Frt very happy you and your wife worked things out!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

13. Navy Dad reporting for encouragement duty!
    Name:  IMG_2444.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  36.1 KB
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

14. Whats up brother! Glad to hear things worked out with the wife.
    It will be good for you to give up the supplements for awhile anyway.
    Most of all Stay safe!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

15. In fa shaw

16. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    @FireTitan for you bud

Name:  20171025_183710.png
Views: 98
Size:  630.5 KB
    Aaaaand Im in love...with you again!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

17. Seriously glad to see you all in here! So far, even with getting acclimated to the environment and the jet lag, Ive hit the gym every day. Im getting up at 5:30 in the morning to talk to my wife and kid, and then run 2 miles and lift in the afternoons. Looking to get some serious gains and and getting some cutz that Ive been after for a while. No more excuses!! Once I get into an actual workout routine, Ill start logging them.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

18. SUB! Glad to hear You and your Wife Work things out.. We all got Mad Love for You and Family!

19. @BEAST73 thanks homie!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

20. @Studhorse...whats up my bruddah!?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

21. In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

22. In for the ride!

also glad to hear that you worked it out with your wife!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @Studhorse...whats up my bruddah!?
    You know me just living the Dream!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR # 1156 :: The Role Of Metabolic Stress In Muscle Growth ::
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 04:23 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 06:48 PM