The making of a Titan...in Iraq

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Itll be a little bit before I start throwing those ups. But theyre coming!!! Are you already bored with the stash I sent you to save to your desktop?
    Somebody needs to stop being so stingy with the noodz. What are the rest of us supposed to do?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    You must have been a Marine huh. Lol
    Haha how’d you know. At least someone gets fckd up military humor here.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    Haha how’d you know. At least someone gets fckd up military humor here.
    Cause I was an Army Grunt

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Somebody needs to stop being so stingy with the noodz. What are the rest of us supposed to do?
    Theyre coming...just give me a bit
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    Haha how’d you know. At least someone gets fckd up military humor here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Cause I was an Army Grunt
    I get fcked up military humor as well being that Im a Vet, but Ive added even MORE fcked up Firefighter humor on top of that.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  6. So yesterday I had an amazing Bicep and tricep day. Either I really did slack off before coming over here, or my determination is in Overtime because Im having DOMS like no tomorrow. Even in my biceps and I never get sore there. Today I did legs. Was a little skeptical doing them after our fully geared out Mass Casualties drill today, but I was happy. Not going to list everything but had leg extensions, then squats.
    Did 135x20
    225x15
    315x10
    135x10 and then did sets of leg press supersetted with calf raises.
    The leg presses were sets of 12 with 6 plates, 8 plates and 10 plates. Then we had a fire call. Overall I was impressed. And the fact that it was still hot as all get out and I did all this in the truck bay outside...great sweat. Tomorrow will be all cardio and abs!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  7. @bloodnthunder...I didnt forget about you bruddah...how ya been? Been keeping up with your IG posts my man, looking solid!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @bloodnthunder...I didnt forget about you bruddah...how ya been? Been keeping up with your IG posts my man, looking solid!
    Thanks bro. Been well. Just doing the day to day thing and keeping on this gainz train. I love ig, but I prob post too much foodporn lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Thanks bro. Been well. Just doing the day to day thing and keeping on this gainz train. I love ig, but I prob post too much foodporn lol
    Im diggin the food porn bro!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  10. The making of a Titan...in Iraq


    @RegisterJr, I have one for you. Although there is still some pain, it has knocked down a few notches since doing the squats yesterday. Like I said, still there, but a noticeable difference. Any idea?

    Before any asks, they were back squats, and I roll the bar back onto my traps for placement
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @RegisterJr, I have one for you. Although there is still some pain, it has knocked down a few notches since doing the squats yesterday. Like I said, still there, but a noticeable difference. Any idea?

    Before any asks, they were back squats, and I roll the bar back onto my traps for placement
    If the back squats helped it’s because it’s stretching that tendon out. One of the things I do to stretch mine is to mimic a back squat bar position with my arms but using a band behind me, then walking it out so it pulls my shoulders back.

    Name:  IMG_1372.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  778.8 KB

    This does something similar. Feels awesome to wear around the house
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    If the back squats helped it’s because it’s stretching that tendon out. One of the things I do to stretch mine is to mimic a back squat bar position with my arms but using a band behind me, then walking it out so it pulls my shoulders back.

    Name:  IMG_1372.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  778.8 KB

    This does something similar. Feels awesome to wear around the house
    Thanks! Ill try it out!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  13. Hello friends. Did exactly as I said I would do today, and hit 30 minutes on the treadmill followed by 20 minutes hitting the heavy bag, and some abs. Felt great! Breakfast AND lunch consisted of various fruits and a little cottage cheese. Supper is a LARGE salad, and several pieces of baked salmon, along with a couple boiled eggs. This will be an interesting 3weeks as Im changing Truck assignments, and will have the ability to do 2 a days as well as follow The Warrior Diet pretty [email protected] close! Cant wait to see where Im at in 3 weeks!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  14. Good to see you back on and killing it! Take care of that shoulder.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Hello friends. Did exactly as I said I would do today, and hit 30 minutes on the treadmill followed by 20 minutes hitting the heavy bag, and some abs. Felt great! Breakfast AND lunch consisted of various fruits and a little cottage cheese. Supper is a LARGE salad, and several pieces of baked salmon, along with a couple boiled eggs. This will be an interesting 3weeks as Im changing Truck assignments, and will have the ability to do 2 a days as well as follow The Warrior Diet pretty [email protected] close! Cant wait to see where Im at in 3 weeks!
    You know you trying to get that whole chicken and rice plate for $5 from the Iraqi's, and the falafal sandwich for $3

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Good to see you back on and killing it! Take care of that shoulder.
    Thanks homie! Will do, glad to see you!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    You know you trying to get that whole chicken and rice plate for $5 from the Iraqi's, and the falafal sandwich for $3
    Falafel is some good ish bro!!! But so far Im keeping tight in my regimen. Lets see how long I can hold off before allowing myself some goodies!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  18. Todays workout is brought to you by a nasty dust storm! Woke up this morning and hit the treadmill for 30 minutes to get things going. Just got done with my back session and I am fairly pleased with it. Its hot in that truck bay and Im inhaling a sandcastle with every breath in this storm. And no...the bay doors dont close. I figured its easier to take a picture of my written log and post it. I followed this up with about 10 minutes of heavy bag work, but I was done! Name:  IMG_7334.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  433.5 KB
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Aaaaand Im in love...with you again!
    Aww...maybe I'll stick around again.

  20. Ayy glad to see you back Big guy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Aww...maybe I'll stick around again.
    And post more towel nudes?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  22. Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, but between the sandstorm from hell knocking out the wifi, and me getting all my training qualifications for the base and department Ive been busy. But still lofting everyday. I have not been logging but that will start back on Monday. Eating clean, looking leaner but no idea of my weight because the only scale we have here will fluctuate 10lbs in 30 seconds. Posting a back picture simply because I feel like its really starting thicken up! Let me know what you think.Name:  IMG_7537.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  1.59 MB
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  23. Looking good

  24. Definitely looking solid!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

  25. Yummy
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SHR # 1156 :: The Role Of Metabolic Stress In Muscle Growth ::
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 04:23 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 06:48 PM
  3. the cause of increase's in appetite with B12
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 11:32 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 01:39 AM
Log in
Log in