28 Day Fat Burning Run for Oconns

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. 28 Day Fat Burning Run for Oconns


    Well I'm making my final push before trying to bulk. I have Massmax on its and I really didn't want to start the bulk before I lost enough fat. I've made good progress over the last few months but lately I've gotten lazy and sloppy with my diet.

    I've been hovering around 180 for the last month going up and down. After my daughters bday this last weekend I had way too much food and hit 185.2!

    GOALS: Lose more body fat, uncover/build better abs, try to maintain as much strength as possible and finally increase my cardio

    THE PLAN: Do weights 4-5 days per week. 2 "heavier" days, 2-3 Hypertrophy days. I'll be doing less exercises each workout, I plan to do them with high intensity and short rest periods 30-45 seconds. At the end of each workout I hope to add in some hard fast cardio so treadmill sprints, row, stair climber or some stuff with a sled and body weight. My program will still be based off of @booneman77 PHAT.

    FAT BURNERS: Chaos and Pain Red Sky, Radiate and most likely some Olympus Labs Bloodshred Raw coming.

    DIET: 2500 Calories, 223g Protein, 287g Carbs, 57g Fat. I'll evaluate weekly if I need to drop calories

    NOW:
    Name:  IMG_6015.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  1.51 MB
    Name:  IMG_6018.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  1.52 MB


    Hoping for some support in here and I'm always open to suggestions!

  2. 28 Day Fat Burning Run for Oconns


    Day 1 (yesterday)


    Supplements
    • Red Sky before breakfast
    • Preworkout - Radiate and 2 scoops Permaswole
    • Intra - Anabolic State
    • Post - BCAA's
    • Myprotein isolate
    • Daily - (This will be the only time I enter it) Creatine, Fish Oil, vitamin C, Vitamin D

    Training
    •Upper Body

    - BB OHP - 12xBar, 5x95, 5x115, 5x125, 4x135, 5x115, 4x95
    - BB Row - 10x95, 10x135, 10x185, 10x185, 10x135 (last 2 sets Rev grip)
    - BB Bench - 10x135, 10x185, 5x205, 7x185, 8x135
    Superset
    - Wide Grip Chin-ups - 12,8
    - Dips - 13, 10

    - Rowing Machine - 500m - 1:51
    Superset
    - Lying Leg Raise with back raise - 20, 20
    - KB Swings - 15x16kg, 15x16kg

    Thoughts

    Went hard and fast for this one! Rest times were 30-45 seconds going up in weight and going down was just the time to remove the weights. Obviously my weights went down pushing this hard. I was just pouring out the sweat! Also working outside and it's been very hot and humid lately. Focusing on getting lots of water in. Had about 2 gallons today.


    Day 2

    Supplements
    • Radiate 1/2 scoop around lunch and 3/4 scoop around 3

    Training
    • No training today. Just working outside and I used my lunch hour to study for my fire exam.

    Weight
    • 182.4 good drop after all the brutal but tasty eating on the weekend
    •   
       


  3. Hell yeah man. I'm in and have a feeling you're gonna kill it.

  4. Was just wondering if you had an active log going! You know I'm in brotha
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  5. Idk whether you are mesomorph or endormorph, but just looking at your calories and macro breakdown, if things aren't going as planned I'd up your fat to 30-40% and drop your carbs to remaining. Obviously this is just a suggestion in the event things don't move as quick.

    Im more endo and personally get better results lowering carbs and upping fats (obviously eaten away from echo other), but just an idea!

    Obviously you know your body than anyone else!

    35/45/20 like you are doing seems like a good place to start. If doesn't go well, try like 35/25/40 or something! Find out what works best for you and body recomp / fat loss now so you know what to do after your next bulk.
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
    •   
       


  6. Even though I'm 50lb away from my goal of your starting weight, I'm in.

  7. You know i'm in! Get it!

  8. Wow thanks guys I appreciate it! Wimsicle I will for sure keep that in mind!

    When I hit 2500 current macros I've been dropping. I've been tracking and I'll be good 3/4s of the day and then a bad dinner blows it up. Life's a little wild right now, I'm writing a Firefighter exam on Thursday. My mortgage is up in a couple weeks, long story short the bank wants an appraisal done so I have a bunch more home renovations to finish before Tuesday now. No excuses though! I am committed to these 28 days!!

  9. subbed for the next evolution!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Day 3

    Supplements
    • Red Sky - Full serving before breakfast
    • PWO - Nutrabolics Supernova
    • Intra - Anabolic State
    • Other - 3/4 Radiate in the afternoon

    Weight
    • 180.4

    Training
    • Lower Body
    - BB Squats - 10xBar, 10x135, 8x185, 6x205, 4x225, 4x225, 4x225
    - Deadlifts - 10x135, 10x225, 7x295, 8x295
    - Sled Pushes - 4 lengths x 270 plus sled, slow push
    - Standing Calve Machine - Dropset finisher 10x310, 10x250, 10x190, 10x130

    Thoughts
    First about my weight, I'm happy my body has even backed out after the past weekend. This is where my progress has been getting stuck around 180.

    The mood boost/energy I get from Red Sky in the morning is amazing! I'm just happy and full of life. My wife actually asked me this morning if I'd taken something because I was in such a good mood. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol.

    Training was good and pouring sweat! I wanted to get more in but ran out of time. I'm going hard and doing these workouts in about 35 minutes.

  11. Day 4

    Supplements
    • Red Sky - Broken into 1 pill and 2 later

    Weight
    • 179.8

    Training
    • Just some swimming tonight, I'm not very good at it so it's a real workout lol!

    Thoughts
    • No real training today. I had to go out of town today to write my Fire exam. The wife brought home some bad dinner so I'm hoping my weight doesn't go up too much!!

    Question for you experts
    • My BB OHP numbers are really weak. I'm having a hard time progressing and just wondering any tips you guys might have?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Day 4

    Supplements
    • Red Sky - Broken into 1 pill and 2 later

    Weight
    • 179.8

    Training
    • Just some swimming tonight, I'm not very good at it so it's a real workout lol!

    Thoughts
    • No real training today. I had to go out of town today to write my Fire exam. The wife brought home some bad dinner so I'm hoping my weight doesn't go up too much!!

    Question for you experts
    • My BB OHP numbers are really weak. I'm having a hard time progressing and just wondering any tips you guys might have?
    Try contracting your lats and pulling your shoulder blades towards each other. Stabilize your back as much as possible. Make sure elbows are under shoulders. Focus on driving your shoulders up to your ears, rather than pressing the bar up. Making that mind to muscle connection should help a lot with the elbows.

    Controlled on the way down too. Not too slow, as you'll hit fast twitch fibers the quicker you come down, but only if controlled properly. Eccentric movements are typically the key in getting stronger!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Try contracting your lats and pulling your shoulder blades towards each other. Stabilize your back as much as possible. Make sure elbows are under shoulders. Focus on driving your shoulders up to your ears, rather than pressing the bar up. Making that mind to muscle connection should help a lot with the elbows.

    Controlled on the way down too. Not too slow, as you'll hit fast twitch fibers the quicker you come down, but only if controlled properly. Eccentric movements are typically the key in getting stronger!
    Thanks man!!!

  14. My best OHP increases were when I would addd 1-2 HEAVY sets to the end of my normal sets... 110-120% of my 3RM but doing push presses. (using legs to get it up) and as slow a possible down. This got me more confident putting big weights up over my head which i found was part of my progression issue (just a subconscious confidence thing). Knowing what those heaier weights felt like in the air made them seem more realistic and eventuall they were
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  15. 28 Day Fat Burning Run for Oconns


    Day 5

    Supplements
    • Red Sky - Before Breakfast
    • Radiate/Permaswole- PWO
    • Anabolic State - Intra

    Weight
    •180.2 (not bad after a bad dinner even though I stayed under my calories for the day. I didn't move enough with the driving and sitting to make up for it)

    Training
    • Treadmill - Started at incline 0 Speed 3 - Every odd minute I'd increase incline by 2 and even minutes speed by 1. Went to incline 10 speed 7 continuously then did 30 seconds on 30 seconds off for 5 rounds.
    • Hit some quick Shoulders
    - DB shoulder press
    - seated Lat raises
    - cable rotator movement
    - cable front raise

    Thoughts
    • Probably the sweatiest I've ever been in the gym! It was just pouring out! I didn't have long for weights so just hit them quick with 30 seconds rest

    Feeling good so why not post a quick low quality pic lol

    Name:  IMG_6032.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  946.0 KB

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Day 5

    Supplements
    • Red Sky - Before Breakfast
    • Radiate/Permaswole- PWO
    • Anabolic State - Intra

    Weight
    •180.2 (not bad after a bad dinner even though I stayed under my calories for the day. I didn't move enough with the driving and sitting to make up for it)

    Training
    • Treadmill - Started at incline 0 Speed 3 - Every odd minute I'd increase incline by 2 and even minutes speed by 1. Went to incline 10 speed 7 continuously then did 30 seconds on 30 seconds off for 5 rounds.
    • Hit some quick Shoulders
    - DB shoulder press
    - seated Lat raises
    - cable rotator movement
    - cable front raise

    Thoughts
    • Probably the sweatiest I've ever been in the gym! It was just pouring out! I didn't have long for weights so just hit them quick with 30 seconds rest

    Feeling good so why not post a quick low quality pic lol

    Name:  IMG_6032.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  946.0 KB
    Damn bro you have made crazy progress on those pics!! Lookin great
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Damn bro you have made crazy progress on those pics!! Lookin great
    Thanks man! The advice and tips from you guys has been a huge help! I'm still really new to taking my fitness seriously and learning about weight training and dieting. I really appreciate the help from you guys!

  18. Looking great man!

  19. Holy crap. You're an inspiration bro! Im gonna get back on the grind!

  20. Time to update the avi pic... doesn't even resemble you anymore
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Time to update the avi pic... doesn't even resemble you anymore
    So true lol
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Holy crap. You're an inspiration bro! Im gonna get back on the grind!
    Wow thanks man!

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Time to update the avi pic... doesn't even resemble you anymore

    Haha ya might need to! At the end of these 28 days I'll take a new one for it!

  23. Day 6

    Supplements
    • Red Sky - Before Breakfast

    Weight
    • 181.2

    Training
    • None

    Thoughts
    • Today was a big push for home renovations. Sketchy eating, most of the day has been protein shakes, wife got me a burger and fries for dinner. Also my weight going up yesterday even though I stayed under my calories is a bit weird seeing how much it went up. Hard to say what's water and what is fat. I just need to stick with the process and reevaluate after tomorrow.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Day 6

    Supplements
    • Red Sky - Before Breakfast

    Weight
    • 181.2

    Training
    • None

    Thoughts
    • Today was a big push for home renovations. Sketchy eating, most of the day has been protein shakes, wife got me a burger and fries for dinner. Also my weight going up yesterday even though I stayed under my calories is a bit weird seeing how much it went up. Hard to say what's water and what is fat. I just need to stick with the process and reevaluate after tomorrow.
    Weight for me fluctuates so much based on water consumption too. Food can be a significant factor but water/glycogen is the top for me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Weight for me fluctuates so much based on water consumption too. Food can be a significant factor but water/glycogen is the top for me
    Yep weight can be so weird and fluctuate day to day.

    Here is a cool article O'Conns that describes weight fluctuations pretty well and why not to get upset about them.

    http://physiqonomics.com/the-weird-a...-fluctuations/
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:14 AM
  2. Good Fat Burning supp for ladies
    By guereca2620 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 09:02 PM
  3. Fat burning supplements for women??
    By NateWA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 02:10 AM
  4. best fat burning supplement for shredded abs
    By reils88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. fat burning stack for women? check it out!
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Log in
Log in