28 Day Fat Burning Run for Oconns

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Excellent progress, dedication, and work my man! Lookin solid
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Awesome progress man! You really committed to it and made it happen. I think you're at a bf level where you're primed for some growth, but take it slow. Work out a decent reverse diet and you may even see fat loss too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Excellent progress, dedication, and work my man! Lookin solid
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! I haven't looked into reverse dieting but I'm thinking I'll increase by 200 per week over the next 3-4 monitoring my weight weekly
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! I haven't looked into reverse dieting but I'm thinking I'll increase by 200 per week over the next 3-4 monitoring my weight weekly
    Initially thats prob a good number for the first increaase, but I would probably slow it after the first bump or two... it takes a couple weeks for the body to adapt to new caloric intakes
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Initially thats prob a good number for the first increaase, but I would probably slow it after the first bump or two... it takes a couple weeks for the body to adapt to new caloric intakes
    Oh ok thanks man! Always helpful!!

5. So as far as my supps go. I have 2 bottles of Massmax, 1 Origin and 1 Triumph.

I was thinking I'd do the 2 bottles of Massmax first then a month of origin and Triumph together. By the end of the Massmax run I might have some chaos and pain Legendary.

Any suggestions?
    •   

6. Well for sure taking a stim break! I've actually had this weird chest discomfort off and on most of this week and most of today. I've never had a feeling like it. It's pretty hard to explain. I know I've gone deep with all my fat burners and PWO stims.

Has anyone else experienced anything like it?
  7. 28 Day Fat Burning Run for Oconns

@Oconns28, Nice Progress Brother!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:14 AM
  2. Good Fat Burning supp for ladies
    By guereca2620 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 08:02 PM
  3. Fat burning supplements for women??
    By NateWA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 01:10 AM
  4. best fat burning supplement for shredded abs
    By reils88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 02:53 PM
  5. fat burning stack for women? check it out!
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 09:31 AM