28 Day Fat Burning Run for Oconns

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Yep weight can be so weird and fluctuate day to day.

    Here is a cool article O'Conns that describes weight fluctuations pretty well and why not to get upset about them.

    http://physiqonomics.com/the-weird-a...-fluctuations/
    Very good breakdown! Thanks man! I know it's not best to weigh in everyday but I like to and I know it's not a perfect read but for the most part it follows the proper path if I stick to my diet.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Very good breakdown! Thanks man! I know it's not best to weigh in everyday but I like to and I know it's not a perfect read but for the most part it follows the proper path if I stick to my diet.
    Yup its definitely about the trend!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html
    •   
       


  3. Day 7

    Supplements
    OL Ign1te - Before Breakfast

    Weight
    179.8

    Training
    Home ab work this morning and then it's just been more home renovations keeping busy all day.

    Thoughts
    wild busy days doing reno's and running around is hurting my diet but trying to stay close. Just haven't had time to truly track.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Day 7

    Supplements
    OL Ign1te - Before Breakfast

    Weight
    179.8

    Training
    Home ab work this morning and then it's just been more home renovations keeping busy all day.

    Thoughts
    wild busy days doing reno's and running around is hurting my diet but trying to stay close. Just haven't had time to truly track.
    How you liking ignite
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    How you liking ignite
    It was just a single serving sample. I went with 3 capsules and 2 hours later. It was a different feeling but I can't put a finger on it exactly. I didn't get the same energy burst. I'd have to use it a few more times to really judge
    •   
       


  6. Day 7/ Day 8

    Weight
    178.8 - Day 7
    179.6 - Day 8

    Training
    None for Day 7, just home renos
    Hoping to get to the gym here on Day 8

    Thoughts
    With this inconsistent diet and no training over the last few days has left me feeling weak and soft! Last night I loaded back up with calories having some Dominos Pizza! Hitting 178.8 would have been great if I was eating right and training but doing it with lack of proper dieting and training doesn't count. Focusing the diet in this week! Meal prep most meals for my work!

  7. As long as you put those extra calories to good use!

  8. Day 8

    Supplements
    Riot - Pre-workout

    Weight
    179.6

    Training
    Upper Body
    OHP - 8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 5x115, 4x125
    BB Row - 10x125, 8x185, 8x185, 8x185- 8x135
    Chest Press Machine - 5x235, 5x235, 5x235- 8x175-10x100
    Superset
    Curl Bar - 12x80, 12x80
    Dips - 12, 12

    DB Front Raise - 12x30-10x25
    Rope PD - 20x57.5- 20x42.5-15x30

    Thoughts
    bad diet and the continued cutting feels like it's catching up with me for my strength. I really didn't feel strong today.

    Question
    Bloodshred Raw is here and I'm adding it into my cut. So I have BSR, Red Sky and Radiate. Any suggestions how to use them? Change it up daily? Few days a row of one then switch?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Day 8

    Supplements
    • Riot - Pre-workout

    Weight
    • 179.6

    Training
    Upper Body
    • OHP - 8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 5x115, 4x125
    • BB Row - 10x125, 8x185, 8x185, 8x185- 8x135
    • Chest Press Machine - 5x235, 5x235, 5x235- 8x175-10x100
    Superset
    • Curl Bar - 12x80, 12x80
    • Dips - 12, 12

    • DB Front Raise - 12x30-10x25
    • Rope PD - 20x57.5- 20x42.5-15x30

    Thoughts
    • bad diet and the continued cutting feels like it's catching up with me for my strength. I really didn't feel strong today.

    Question
    • Bloodshred Raw is here and I'm adding it into my cut. So I have BSR, Red Sky and Radiate. Any suggestions how to use them? Change it up daily? Few days a row of one then switch?
    stick with one at a time and run it out. switching just means that any ingredient that doesnt have acute effect will never have a chance to build up and thus you'd waste part of each formula every time you change.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Are they all stim based?
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Are they all stim based?
    Oh yes! I should have grabbed a non stim for sure!

  12. Day 10 (I think I screwed up my dates)

    Supplements
    Conquer Unleashed- PWO
    Radiate - Afternoon

    Weight
    180.6

    Training
    Dead - 10x135, 5x225 4x315, 4x335, 5x335, 5x335

    Leg press 10x270, 10x360, 10x360, 10x360

    Calves 10x350, 10x350-10x290-10x230-10x170

    Thoughts

    I felt good today and wanted to go heavier for deadlifts. I'm thinking heavy squats and deadlifts on the same day is taking a lot out of me and my form suffers. On deadlift days I'll do leg presses and on squat days I'll do stiff leg deadlifts or something for higher reps. If my schedule changes and allows for more than 35 minute workouts I might consider squats and deadlifts together again

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Day 10 (I think I screwed up my dates)

    Supplements
    • Conquer Unleashed- PWO
    • Radiate - Afternoon

    Weight
    • 180.6

    Training
    • Dead - 10x135, 5x225 4x315, 4x335, 5x335, 5x335

    • Leg press 10x270, 10x360, 10x360, 10x360

    • Calves 10x350, 10x350-10x290-10x230-10x170

    Thoughts

    I felt good today and wanted to go heavier for deadlifts. I'm thinking heavy squats and deadlifts on the same day is taking a lot out of me and my form suffers. On deadlift days I'll do leg presses and on squat days I'll do stiff leg deadlifts or something for higher reps. If my schedule changes and allows for more than 35 minute workouts I might consider squats and deadlifts together again
    you could also split them and just do one heavy lift (for power reps) on the hyper days instead of one of the normal hyper rep ranges and hen youd ahve split them a few days apart
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    you could also split them and just do one heavy lift (for power reps) on the hyper days instead of one of the normal hyper rep ranges and hen youd ahve split them a few days apart
    True! That would probably be better!

  15. Day 11

    Supplements
    Radiate - morning
    Ferox and Permaswole- PWO

    Weight
    178

    Training
    Shoulders and Back
    T Bar Row - 12x75, 12x100, 12x125, 12x125
    Shrugs - 15x225, 12x295-12x225

    Circuit
    1 - Lat Pulldown - 15x140, 12x160, 12x160, 5x200
    2 - Side Cable Raise - 15x10, 10x15, 10x15
    3 - Cable Rotator - 3x10x10
    Hammer Row - 15x70, 15x70-10x40, 15x70-10x40
    KB swings - 2x15x16kg

    Thoughts
    Felt good. Rushed and powered through.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Day 11

    Supplements
    • Radiate - morning
    • Ferox and Permaswole- PWO

    Weight
    • 178

    Training
    Shoulders and Back
    • T Bar Row - 12x75, 12x100, 12x125, 12x125
    • Shrugs - 15x225, 12x295-12x225

    Circuit
    1 - Lat Pulldown - 15x140, 12x160, 12x160, 5x200
    2 - Side Cable Raise - 15x10, 10x15, 10x15
    3 - Cable Rotator - 3x10x10
    • Hammer Row - 15x70, 15x70-10x40, 15x70-10x40
    • KB swings - 2x15x16kg

    Thoughts
    Felt good. Rushed and powered through.
    How did those KB swings feel?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    How did those KB swings feel?
    I used to warm up with 5 sets of 20 kb swings. 45lb kb... Man I should start that again I had crazy results lol. And Turkish getups end of workout
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    I used to warm up with 5 sets of 20 kb swings. 45lb kb... Man I should start that again I had crazy results lol. And Turkish getups end of workout
    I think I may do that tomorrow to warm up. I love KB swings to get that heart rate up real quick. . and no on those turkish getups.. the KB will fall on my face lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I think I may do that tomorrow to warm up. I love KB swings to get that heart rate up real quick. . and no on those turkish getups.. the KB will fall on my face lol
    Try some Jefferson curls!! Crap man this is reminding me of some stuff I used to love doing lol.
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Try some Jefferson curls!! Crap man this is reminding me of some stuff I used to love doing lol.
    Haha! Good recommendation.
    Sorry oconns for me and wims hijacking ur thread lol , but I got some good tips!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Haha! Good recommendation.
    Sorry oconns for me and wims hijacking ur thread lol , but I got some good tips!
    Hahaha no worries man! I love tossing the KB swings in there!

  22. Day 12

    Supplements
    Red Sky - PWO

    Weight
    179.8

    Training
    CARDIO!! Pushed it hard for a VO2 max style run. Here is the format

    Name:  IMG_6046.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  234.6 KB

    I made it 14:30 which is in stage 13. Sweat was pouring! I took 1 min off then did 1 more minute at stage 14. Of course that extra doesn't count.

    Sled pushed - 8 lengths - 135lbs plus sled

    some Ab work as well.


    Thoughts/Challenge

    If any of you guys are down to give this a go and compare how you do! I know many on here avoid cardio like the plague! Lol.

    Let me know if you try!

  23. I don't think my treadmill at the gym goes that steep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I don't think my treadmill at the gym goes that steep
    Oh bummer. The one I go to has 3 sweet treadmills, I think they are slightly wider as well so that's a bonus!

  25. Day 13

    Supplements
    Red Sky - Before Breakfast
    PREDATOR- NEEDED ALL DAY!! Lol

    Weight
    179.6


    Training
    2 mile run

    Thoughts

    Well today is my wife's bday and yesterday was her moms. This morning we had a big awesome breakfast! Now we are heading to the in laws for a big dinner! Going to be tough today!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:14 AM
  2. Good Fat Burning supp for ladies
    By guereca2620 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 09:02 PM
  3. Fat burning supplements for women??
    By NateWA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 02:10 AM
  4. best fat burning supplement for shredded abs
    By reils88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. fat burning stack for women? check it out!
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Log in
Log in