Party Marty's Workout Log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm a big fan of HyperMax also. One of my favorite pre's at this point.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

2. And I can't do keto. I've tried it a few times and just admitted that it isn't for me. I turn into a couch potato with zero drive for anything.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    And I can't do keto. I've tried it a few times and just admitted that it isn't for me. I turn into a couch potato with zero drive for anything.
    It's the toughest part of it and I haven't figured it out yet. I am only doing it until the end of September so I can make it through it. I couldn't do it all of the time. I like bread and having energy in the gym too much. More so on the bread.

4. I've been following the advice of Wimsicle and am consuming chicken bouillon cubes and magnesium tablets. I'm thinking of also buying a bottle of potassium tablets to really make sure I have the electrolytes I need while on keto. I feel better already. HyperMax XT is still kicking ass too during my workouts.

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 205x3x10, 205x3x8
    Standing DB Side Lateral Raises 30x4x10
    Seated DB Front Raises 30x4x10
    EZ-Bar Upright Rows 80x6x10
    Cable Machine Shrugs 150x4x12

No cardio today

5. Single-Arm Seated Cable Row 87.5x4x10
    High Row 275x4x10
    Close Grip Lat Pulldown 145x4x10
    Straight-Arm Straight-Bar Cable Push Down 62.5x4x10
    Single-Arm Cable Lawnmower Pull 57.5x2x10, 47.5x2x10.

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 minutes
    •   

6. Short sweet and to the point!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Short sweet and to the point!
    I'm logging three times per week for four weeks in another thread about HyperMax XT and I don't feel like writing two different posts every day anymore. Lol. It was just easier. I never was known for being creative...

On the brightside, I will be logging 1 and 4 andro in October after this two month keto, so that will be fun. There will actually be progress to post about...

8. I enjoyed the Andro stack I did the first of the year. Was thinking about doing it again but am also considering running some darks instead.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I enjoyed the Andro stack I did the first of the year. Was thinking about doing it again but am also considering running some darks instead.
    What are darks?
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    What are darks?
    Fckn auto correct!! Sarms......How the h3ll did it turn Sarms into darks.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Fckn auto correct!! Sarms......How the h3ll did it turn Sarms into darks.
    Well, that makes more sense! Haha. I have never tried a SARM. I've had my eye on S4 and GW-501516 for a while, especially since you supposedly don't need to run PCT with them. Everything that actually works in terms of muscle growth just costs so dang much! I went with the Andros because I used them once before and good results, and found good deals on eBay for them.

Which SARMs were you considering?

12. I'm off to Sykesville, PA for the third time in 3 weeks. Lol. I won't be able to work out over the weekend, but I will be back on my normal regimen starting Monday. Woo hoo! I am also going to take pics and log my weight and BF% then since it has been a bit.

13. (Copied from HyperMax XT log)

I had a leg day that was cut short yesterday so I didn't count it on the log. Today was an arm day and the HyperMax XT got it done. With my Fat Gripz and the pump from the HyperMax, my forearms were barking. It was a nice day and I left with a smile on my face. I also finished with a superset and it felt dang good.

The HyperMax XT mixed great as usual, tasted good, and worked in around 15 minutes. I went from a little tired to ready to go, just how I like my preworkout to work.

Fat Gripz Hammer Curls 30x1x8, 25x5x10
    Fat Gripz Standing DB Skull Crushers 20/each armx6x12
    Standing Alternating DB Curls 40x2x10, 40x2x8
    Overhead Rope Extensions (Apartment) 100x4x12
    Straight Bar Cable Curls/Straight Bar Pushdowns (Superset) 80x1x10, 80x1x10, 80x1x10

No cardio today

14. Weight update:

261.7 lbs
    33.0% BF

15. (copied from my HyperMax XT log)

Week Three / Log Two

I took a scoop around 10 minutes before I went to the gym for a chest day. I didn't get proper sleep so work was a little rough, but the HyperMax XT kicked me into gear. I had a great pump and the whole workout burned nice. I'm still loving this stuff. I really love the flavor of the strawberry kiwi mixed with my lemon lime creatine.

Flat Barbell Bench Press 185x4x8
    Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press 225x6x8
    Pec Deck Flies 205x6x10
    Close Grip Press Machine 150x5x8

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 minutes

16. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Weight update:

261.7 lbs
    33.0% BF
    Missed this somehow yesterday. That's almost 10 pounds, right? Pretty solid weightloss man!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Missed this somehow yesterday. That's almost 10 pounds, right? Pretty solid weightloss man!!
    I'm sure 7 lbs or so is waterweight from starting keto. Lol.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

18. Hiking at Great Falls Park.

Name:  20170813_170720.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  124.5 KB
    Name:  20170813_170559.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  119.1 KB
    Name:  20170813_162521.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  94.5 KB
    Name:  20170813_162016.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  144.2 KB

19. Looks like a great way to spend the day!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

20. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Looks like a great way to spend the day!!
    I like to hike. I would do it every weekend if the wife would let me. That and kayaking. We finally went and hiked on the Virginia side of the Potomac, but to be honest, I strongly prefer the Maryland side at Billy Goat Trail. Way less kids and traffic. Everyone was just like... screaming for no reason. There was no freaking way we were going to see any birds or animals.

21. *copied from HyperMax XT log*

I have been curious about going over a scoop and since I'm going into the last week of my log, I decided to do a scoop and half. I loved it. I was pretty tired at work and I was really dreading going to the gym. I drank the HyperMax XT 10 minutes out from the gym and I was ready to burst out of the car when I got to the gym. I had a great back day and the energy lasted the whole session. I swear I felt... hotter... while I did my cardio. I was out of breath and there was a noticeable kick to my a** I don't normally feel. I've been home for an hour and I'm still kind of buzzing. I am considering doing two scoops tomorrow, but maybe I shouldn't. Haha. Maybe I will do two scoops for my final log. End these fireworks with a finale!

Seated Cable Row 175x6x10
    High Row Machine 180x1x10, 230x3x8
    Row Machine 230x1x10, 270x3x8
    Neutral Grip Lat Pulldown 170x4x10
    Straight-Arm Straight-Bar Cable Pushdown 62.5x4x10

Elliptical HIIT Cardio 20 mins

22. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I like to hike. I would do it every weekend if the wife would let me. That and kayaking. We finally went and hiked on the Virginia side of the Potomac, but to be honest, I strongly prefer the Maryland side at Billy Goat Trail. Way less kids and traffic. Everyone was just like... screaming for no reason. There was no freaking way we were going to see any birds or animals.
    I took a boat ride on the Potomac not long ago. Girlfriend and I went to DC. Me for work, her for vacation lol. Started in Georgetown and ended in Alexandria. Yes touristy, but it was neat.
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I've been hiking the Ozark Trail for the last few years. I've got the first few sections done, about halfway, probably. Typically will do a week at a time, hitting 70 miles per week. As I work my way south, the daily mileage increases as the trail gets easier.

Name:  P1010520.JPG
Views: 40
Size:  1.55 MB

This is the typical terrain. Loose rocks on the hillsides, rock "glades" on the tops and creeks and rivers in the valleys. Total calf workout!

If it wasn't so far, I'd come out that way for a hike
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Name:  P1010546.JPG
Views: 17
Size:  1.33 MB

Pictures really don't do it justice.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    I took a boat ride on the Potomac not long ago. Girlfriend and I went to DC. Me for work, her for vacation lol. Started in Georgetown and ended in Alexandria. Yes touristy, but it was neat.
    My wife and I are trying to get back down south to FL or GA so this is a giant tourist adventure for us. I love DC and southern Maryland. In fact, it's the best place I've ever lived or even been to. The only thing it really is missing is a proper beach, but our families, friends, warmer weather, and cheaper living beckon...

Georgetown was cool. My favorite part was Georgetown Cupcakes... well, because of the cupcakes. Of course we went to the Exorcist steps because that's what tourists do...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 10:30 PM
  2. Phillyb's Workout Log
    By phillyb in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 10:14 PM
  3. Redemption: My workout log up to my next two comps
    By NickW in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 01:16 AM