Wimsicle Builds Size With a Natty Stack and PHAT

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!

This is my second log that I will be doing. I wanted to clean it up, be more strict on the logging, and have a place to track progress. Would love if you joined me on my next little journey of fun :)

I will be continuing a 5 day PHAT. I have ran it for almost 8 weeks, and just got back from a 7 day vacation where I only squeeked in a small workout. I did roughly walk 60 miles throughout the week though, which was needed based on what I was consuming.

Lets get right to the supplements.

Supplements:
SNS XGels
PES AnaBeta Elite
Evomuse BMP
OL TR1UMPH
Various PWO / Caffeine

I will finish updating this main post throughout the week!

Thanks!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for n00dz

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Power hypertrophy adaptive training, designed by layne norton

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed, mostly for noodz, occasionally for commentary ;)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:)

i'll follow along. hopefully catch some 2nd hand gains

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everybody! Thanks for joining and following along.

First of all, would like to say thanks to Mowglisml for allowing me to use his structured log post. On to yesterday!

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x OL TR1UMPH
1x SNS Caffeine 200mg

Intra:
Quality H2O

Workout:
Push Power
-BB B/O Rows: 135lb
-Decline BB Bench: 195 lbs
-Pullups: Bodyweight
-Hammer Press Chest Machine: 120 lbs
-BB Shoulder Press: 95 lbs
-Lateral Raises: 25lb dumbells
-Pushups: 5x10
-Cardio: 9min inline walk

Through the Day:
1x RXS Radiate - Morning
2x PES ABE - Lunch
1x EvoMuse BMP - Morning
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
Ahh dang did it feel good to be back in the gym. Overall, without taking creatine for a full 7 days, and basically no supplements (except PES Shift), I felt relatively strong in the gym. Vascularity definitely went down with the break, but that was anticipated. I'm really excited to try and grow! My back really felt the contraction, and I really focused on the eccentric motion on all of my back lifts today. Woke up sore and that felt good. Pecs don't feel too sore, so I definitely need to hit them harder and longer. I wish I had a workout partner sometimes so I had a spotter on demand, because I'd love to throw in some negatives at the end of my sets, but thats being picky.

As far as X-Gels go, I am only taking them on workout days correct? 2 bottles should put me at 1g per workout for 50 workouts. I am seeing people say 1.5-2g is where is really shines, so is it worth picking up another bottle or should I just see how 1g for 50 workouts does for me my first run?

I will be getting another tub of Xtend Perform in the mail here soon. Okay to use Intra while taking X-gels?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

First of all, would like to say thanks to Mowglisml for allowing me to use his structured log post. On to yesterday!

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x OL TR1UMPH
1x SNS Caffeine 200mg

Intra:
Quality H2O

Workout:
Push Power

Through the Day:
1x RXS Radiate - Morning
2x PES ABE - Lunch
1x EvoMuse BMP - Morning
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
Ahh dang did it feel good to be back in the gym. Overall, without taking creatine for a full 7 days, and basically no supplements (except PES Shift), I felt relatively strong in the gym. Vascularity definitely went down with the break, but that was anticipated. I'm really excited to try and grow! My back really felt the contraction, and I really focused on the eccentric motion on all of my back lifts today. Woke up sore and that felt good. Pecs don't feel too sore, so I definitely need to hit them harder and longer. I wish I had a workout partner sometimes so I had a spotter on demand, because I'd love to throw in some negatives at the end of my sets, but thats being picky.

As far as X-Gels go, I am only taking them on workout days correct? 2 bottles should put me at 1g per workout for 50 workouts. I am seeing people say 1.5-2g is where is really shines, so is it worth picking up another bottle or should I just see how 1g for 50 workouts does for me my first run?

I will be getting another tub of Xtend Perform in the mail here soon. Okay to use Intra while taking X-gels?
yes, xgels only on workout days. I used 1g my first couple runs and bumped to 1.5 beyond that. personally I liked 1.5 better but its somewhat individual. I would use 1g for at least 3 weeks and see before bumping.

No issue with xtend. i use it intra when i can afford it too ha.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
yes, xgels only on workout days. I used 1g my first couple runs and bumped to 1.5 beyond that. personally I liked 1.5 better but its somewhat individual. I would use 1g for at least 3 weeks and see before bumping.

No issue with xtend. i use it intra when i can afford it too ha.
Haha okay, cool thanks! Any timing concerns on X-gels? As in half hour before, right before I go into the gym, etc.

Also, Peaches flavored TR1UMPH is awful :X lol

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wims.. There is a highly informative guide for x-gels/ ARA. preferred time is 45 min before workout, i believe.
In case you have not read it or for anyone scoping your log that might be interested. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

And like boone advices. You will definitely start noticing the xgels at 3-4 weeks. For me was right after my first bottle 25 days. hey nice logging ;)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Wims.. There is a highly informative guide for x-gels/ ARA. preferred time is 45 min before workout, i believe.
In case you have not read it or for anyone scoping your log that might be interested. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

And like boone advices. You will definitely start noticing the xgels at 3-4 weeks. For me was right after my first bottle 25 days. hey nice logging ;)
Haha thanks mate :p Yeah I have read through 40-50 pages of it all over the place, but there was so much differing opinions. I actually meant to ask you on your log. Yeah my forearms were shot yesterday, not really attributing that to X-gels haha probably just lack of lifing for a week and probably some dehydration.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Awesome start! Man I wish I could get on the xgels train but just can't risk it with the asthma! Looking forward to seeing your progress!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x OL TR1UMPH
1x SNS Caffeine 200mg

Intra:
Quality H2O

Workout:
Push Power

Through the Day:
1x RXS Radiate - Morning
2x PES ABE - Lunch
1x EvoMuse BMP - Morning
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:

How do you take pre stack, mix it all up? I be honest it looks good stack, and maybe wish to copy once you done;)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
How do you take pre stack, mix it all up? I be honest it looks good stack, and maybe wish to copy once you done;)
So I cap my own BMP (00 gels), and then everything but the triumph is capped so I slug those down with the mixed triumph drink :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha okay, cool thanks! Any timing concerns on X-gels? As in half hour before, right before I go into the gym, etc.

Also, Peaches flavored TR1UMPH is awful :X lol
if fasted, 30-45min pre. if fed within a few hours of your workout, dose after warmups

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x OL TR1UMPH
0.5x Mesomorph

Intra:
Quality H2O

Workout:
Power Legs
-Squats: 235lb
-Deadlift: 275 lbs
-Leg Press: 415lb
-Seated Leg Curl: 130, 110, 90 super
-Seated Leg Extension: 130 110 90 super
-Seated Calf Press: 210lb
-Pushups: 5x25
-Cardio: none

1x BMP (forgot morning)

Through the Day:
1x RXS Radiate - Morning
2x PES ABE - Lunch
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
Pretty solid workout. Took my a long time but my legs were popping! Supersets had me walking around like a dorky penguin lol. Overall, energy felt great, lifts felt good and can probably go heavier. I just wanted to get the legs in a groove again as it had been a week. My back is sore today from yesterday, which is nice. My pecs were not very sore, which surprised me a little, so threw in the 5x25 pushups. I really want my chest to grow to give that powering physique and might as well use the extra cals to do so :)

So question.. with my DL, my forearms are relatIvely weak and I think it is preventing me from upping the weight. I have tried alternating grips, hook grips, etc.. but I feel Like I am going to drop the weight on the way up due to hand grip failing me. Would it be worth it to use my straps and up the weight, or continue building my forearms?

Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 2:

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x OL TR1UMPH
0.5x Mesomorph

Intra:
Quality H2O

Workout:
Power Legs
-Squats: 235lb
-Deadlift: 275 lbs
-Seated Leg Extension: 130 110 90 super
-Pushups: 5x25

1x BMP (forgot morning)

Through the Day:
1x RXS Radiate - Morning
2x PES ABE - Lunch
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
Pretty solid workout. Took my a long time but my legs were popping! Supersets had me walking around like a dorky penguin lol. Overall, energy felt great, lifts felt good and can probably go heavier. I just wanted to get the legs in a groove again as it had been a week. My back is sore today from yesterday, which is nice. My pecs were not very sore, which surprised me a little, so threw in the 5x25 pushups. I really want my chest to grow to give that powering physique and might as well use the extra cals to do so :)

So question.. with my DL, my forearms are relatIvely weak and I think it is preventing me from upping the weight. I have tried alternating grips, hook grips, etc.. but I feel Like I am going to drop the weight on the way up due to hand grip failing me. Would it be worth it to use my straps and up the weight, or continue building my forearms?

Thanks!
IMO forearms arent something I'd bother training directly unless you have an insane imbalance between them and the rest of your arms or are training for grip strength/powerlifting.

Who cares how good your grip is if your back is huge? thats how I think about it. Grip doesn't look good in the mirror or beach. Giant back and being able to deadlift a house is way more worth it. strap up.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
IMO forearms arent something I'd bother training directly unless you have an insane imbalance between them and the rest of your arms or are training for grip strength/powerlifting.

Who cares how good your grip is if your back is huge? thats how I think about it. Grip doesn't look good in the mirror or beach. Giant back and being able to deadlift a house is way more worth it. strap up.
Amen thank ya sir

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established

What!? Chicks don't dig a strong grip!?

Really though more good advice from booneman77

I would say the only time you should maybe focus on grip strength is if you need your wife/gf to open a jar for you!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much use straps on everything involving back haha it's hard to row 140kg for 3-4 reps without em!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I cap my own BMP (00 gels), and then everything but the triumph is capped so I slug those down with the mixed triumph drink :)
Intresting stuff? The workout guide, something you following from a net article or some official documentation, apologies for the basic questions, really intrested in results and you look pretty shredded!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Intresting stuff? The workout guide, something you following from a net article or some official documentation, apologies for the basic questions, really intrested in results and you look pretty shredded!
It is a different time variation of Layne Nortons PHAT program. It was put together by booneman77

You could shoot him a message if interested, or Google around for a variation of it. Laynes is all over the place on the internet so shouldn't be hard to find :)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x OL TR1UMPH
1x SNS Caffeine 200mg

Intra:
Quality H2O

Workout:
Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy:
-Tbar Row: 145lb **did a lot of reps with holds at the top, and slow on the way down
-Lat Pulldown: 110 lbs
-Cable Row: 120 lbs
-Underhand Lat Pulldown: 85-100 lbs
-Neutral Row Machine : 130 115 100 lbs super
-OHP: 115 lbs
-Lateral Raises: 30lb dumbells
-Z Press: 80 lbs EZ Bar seated
-Hammer Shoulder Press: 25lb 20lb 15lb

Through the Day:
1x RXS Radiate - Morning
2x PES ABE - Lunch
1x EvoMuse BMP - Morning
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
The DOMS are real... holy moly. Whether its Xgels or just getting back into the swing of things, my body is toasted. I like it though.. My back felt good and focused on eccentric. Making sure I do weights where I am really isolating my back and making the most out of each rep. Shoulders, love training them per usual. My legs and back are toast, so going to hop on the foam roller and stretch a bit tonight too ha

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Somehow 3lb lighter from Sunday (dry morning weighs) despite cals up and showing some water retention (resumed creatine from week break woops).

Also, anyone ever notice bloating on any of the supps I'm taking, or is it just the carbies? Ha... Just want to say again that the flavor of triumph I have is probably the nastiest tasting supp I've had in the past few years lol

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have u tried masking the taste with another product? Now i know what flavor not to get

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Have u tried masking the taste with another product? Now i know what flavor not to get
Not sure what with. I could add some swerve lol. It's always chunky clumps the last 1/4 too lol looking forward to finishing and going back to e9 + added soy lech lol

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Yup I use nanaberry as well.. Found it on sale after trying a tub for 19.95...bought 5 of them lol

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I always say to myself buy a different flavor this time, mix it up a bit...... never do haha

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry haven't been at a computer to post properly format wise.

I did manage to get a workout in both days! Yesterday was a pretty solid chest and arms hypertrophy workout. The chest was feeling big and and arms felt good too!

Today was all over the place. I went to go do squats and immediately after my warmup my left hammy was cramping so bad I thought I pulled it. So I said nope and went on to some back / shoulder / a little chest work. Eventually the leg loosened up and I was able to do some leg stuff. Overall turned into an okay workout!

Questions: do you take ABE on non lifting days?

Bout to have no access to lifting until Wednesday. I'll try not to drink too much much ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, sorry haven't been at a computer to post properly format wise.

I did manage to get a workout in both days! Yesterday was a pretty solid chest and arms hypertrophy workout. The chest was feeling big and and arms felt good too!

Today was all over the place. I went to go do squats and immediately after my warmup my left hammy was cramping so bad I thought I pulled it. So I said nope and went on to some back / shoulder / a little chest work. Eventually the leg loosened up and I was able to do some leg stuff. Overall turned into an okay workout!

Questions: do you take ABE on non lifting days?

Bout to have no access to lifting until Wednesday. I'll try not to drink too much much
Yep it's a daily supp. It will help with nutrient partitioning any day

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Workout 6:

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x OL TR1UMPH
1x SNS Caffeine 200mg

Intra:
Xtend Perform

Workout:
Push Power
-BB B/O Rows: 140lb
-Flat BB Bench: 205 lbs
-Hammer Press Chest Machine: 145 lbs
-BB Shoulder Press: 105 lbs
-Lateral Raises: 30lb dumbells
-Bicep Curl: 50lb EZ Bar
-Skull Crusher: 60lb EZ Bar

Through the Day:
2x PES ABE - Dinner
1x EvoMuse BMP - Evening
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
Felt good to get in the gym after a few long days of boating and drinking! Was a great time though. Strength felt good and I went up in a few of my lifts so that is nice.Overall, calories of where I am seem good. Placebo or not, I do feel more hungry while taking ABE, even on days where I do take Radiate I am ready for lunch a little sooner than normal. The Tr1umph tastes so bad I am ordering some Soy Lech to take pre with ergonine. It is just soooo much better and I literally gag / feel like vomiting drinking that Peaches and Cream Sorbert flavor lol. My girlfriend smelt it today after I gagged and she said it smelt like vomit. Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, i dont think ive heard triumph tasting that bad... ive had a tub sitting around forever that i've been delaying using due to the cals... now im questioning whether i want to open it ever haha

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Wow, i dont think ive heard triumph tasting that bad... ive had a tub sitting around forever that i've been delaying using due to the cals... now im questioning whether i want to open it ever haha
Lmfao, is it the peaches one? I see there are other flavors.. And this was the only one left during a big OL sale (got it 50% off)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lmfao, is it the peaches one? I see there are other flavors.. And this was the only one left during a big OL sale (got it 50% off)
think mine is strawberry banana or something... not sure as i haent seen it in forever since its buried ha. Ive had it since it first came out

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Workout 7:

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x PES Ergonine

Intra:
Quality H2O

Workout:
Power Legs
-Squats: 135x15, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 255x5, 260x5
-Deadlift: 295 lbs
-Seated Leg Extension: 150 130 110 super

Through the Day:
1.5x RXS Radiate - Morning* also used as a pwo in a way since I was fasted
1x Evomuse BMP
2x PES ABE - Dinner
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
My left knee is finally feeling a little better. There is still a definite click going on when I bend and straighten my knee all the way (especially on the straighten / flex of it). However, it felt good enough to try and push my squat and it felt great! Going to start at 260 next week and try and go up increments of 5lb again (after the 185 and 225 warm-ups still). I want to really push myself for strength and growth. Deadlifts felt better, but my legs were tired after the squatting. I used straps which helped a lot, and allowed me to really focus on taxing the CNS with proper form.
Soy Lech Granules and some Agmatine are on the way. Can't do the triumph anymore... If anyone is interested in a tub missing 6 scoops, lets me know lol.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Killing it dude!! I really need to do work on my squats to keep up with you guys!

Damn man if I could get to Canada cheap enough I'd choke down that Triumph, I'll drink pretty much anything lol

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Killing it dude!! I really need to do work on my squats to keep up with you guys!

Damn man if I could get to Canada cheap enough I'd choke down that Triumph, I'll drink pretty much anything lol
Let me see if I can ship to Canada free via work :) I'll let ya know!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ LOL You are the reason I went with E9 instead.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Workout 8:

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x Ergonine
1x SNS Caffeine 200mg

Intra:
Quality H2O

Workout:
Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy:
-Tbar Row: 170 lbs
-Lat Pulldown: 120 lbs
-Cable Row: 100 lbs *Wide grip bar
-Underhand Lat Pulldown: 45lb *single hand
-Neutral Row Machine : 145 130 115 lbs super
-DB Shoulder Press: 60 lb db's
-Lateral Raises: 30lb dbs
-Z Press: 80 lbs EZ Bar seated on floor
-Hammer Shoulder Press: 25lb 20lb 15lb

Through the Day:
1x RXS Radiate - Morning
2x PES ABE - Lunch
1x EvoMuse BMP - Morning
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
Really good workout. My back and shoulders were failing at the end of each respective muscle group lift. My lower back was a little bit taxed from going heavier on DL and Squat, but hey, nothing wrong with a little pain in the game as long as its not injury haha. Going to bed was tough, but woke up with soreness alleviated so that was nice.

Got the Agmatine and Soy Lech today so going to use them both prior to todays upper hypertrophy. 1g agma and 15g soy lech gran!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Workout 9:

PWO Stack:
4x SNS X-gels
1x Evomuse BMP
1x Ergonine
1x Mesomorph
500mg Agmatine

Intra:
1x Xtend Perform

Workout:
Chest/Arms Hypertrophy:
DB Flat: 75lb
BB Incline: 155lb
Hammer Iso-Lateral BP: 160lb
Cable flys: 25, 20, 15 *lots of sets, different variations
Push-ups: 50x
Bayesian Bicep Curl: 20lb each arm *cable
Tricep pushdown: 70
EZ Bar curl: 50lb
EZ Bar Skullcrusher: 70lb
Incline db curl: 25lb
OH Tricep Ext: 30lb

Through the Day:
2x PES ABE - Breakfast
1x EvoMuse BMP - Morning
Orange Triad Multi
NOW Vit-d3 5000ibu

Comments:
Great workout! Hugeeeee pump lol felt like an animal in a cut-off in there. My brother noticed my right pec is a little smaller than my left pec, or less developed. My whole right side works a little worse, from the back especially, and chest and abs.
I took some pics after, but dunno how I feel about them. I might look a little bigger, but maybe just a little fatter too :p I was comparing to pre-DC trip where I didn't do sh1t but drink and eat out all week lol.. but whatevs weekend time :) Legs in the morning