Tank Going All Out.....again!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Tank Going All Out.....again!

Here I go again......

(Was doing pretty solid and then I got contracted out - the cash was decent but my diet and workout program was impossible to maintain.....was down to below 240lbs with a goal weight of 225-235 lbs. I'm now back to 261lbs and have been just doing body weight exercises. Tomorrow is my first day back in the gym.)

I will be doing a 5 day split more or less; until life interferes.....
    Chest
    Upper back
    Delts and tris
    Bis and forearms
    Lower back and legs

This is tentative of course.

Supps:
    10mg lgd
    25mg osta
    2ml Sup3r Dhea
    2ml super 11
    2x chemical one (1andro x220)
    3x r andro shred
    500>>>1000mg super epi elite
    4x ol arimacare pro
    4x ol hydro
    2x ol tudca
    4X primeval mega cycle support

Ton of stuff - mostly from the stash....
    (I almost put in sr, cardarine, and mk!)

I don't see myself doing more than 1 or 2 more cycles before going all natty, so I figured I might as well.

Diet will be super strict keto with calorie cycling.

This log is mostly to keep me on track but any and all comments are welcome.

Cheers

2. Unsure what half of that stuff is haha as I haven't dabbled that way, but looks super interesting and intense lol.

Good luck I'll follow along for the ride!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/294252-wimsicle-builds-size.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Unsure what half of that stuff is haha as I haven't dabbled that way, but looks super interesting and intense lol.

Good luck I'll follow along for the ride!
    Thanks....appreciated!

4. If any of all y'all wanna drop by......definitely welcome!

@heavyiron @macedog24 @Montego1 @booneman77 @thebigt @hairygrandpa @Dma378 @rtmilburn @alphagainz @SFreed @CJNator @sespress @kelso312 @cooterflap @rascal14 @saywutrly @Volvo140G @tyga tyga @DavidDunn @doogans @fueledpassion @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @DennisTheDane @Tank999 @Gutterpump @ryane87 @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @Studhorse @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @FireTitan @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @nostrum420 @NewAgeMayan @DirtyDan @UnicornDrpns @Jebrook @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @heavyiron @macedog24 @Montego1 @booneman77 @thebigt @hairygrandpa @Dma378 @rtmilburn @alphagainz @SFreed @CJNator @sespress @kelso312 @cooterflap @rascal14 @saywutrly @Volvo140G @tyga tyga @DavidDunn @doogans @fueledpassion @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @DennisTheDane @Tank999 @Gutterpump @ryane87 @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @Studhorse @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @FireTitan @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @nostrum420 @NewAgeMayan @DirtyDan @UnicornDrpns @Jebrook @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @mmorso @123abcabcabc @Macyyy @Brandaddy @4evafit @br1ck_Sh1thouse @Rndmher @Hyde @philmckay1989 @netflixNchill @7eman7 @goodvibes @john.patterson @The Solution @TruthWalker @ELROCK @Spurfy @uprightrows @Blindstack @ECWHY @mmorso @123abcabcabc @Macyyy @Brandaddy @4evafit @br1ck_Sh1thouse @Rndmher @Hyde @philmckay1989 @netflixNchill @7eman7 @goodvibes @john.patterson @The Solution @TruthWalker @ELROCK @Spurfy @uprightrows @Blindstack @ECWHY

5. Oh heyyy.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

6. Subbed thanks for the mention!

7. BTW longest tag list award!

8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Oh heyyy.
    Hey now!

9. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Subbed thanks for the mention!
    Fa shaw!

10. I'm in, huge stack! LGD is really aimed for bulking though, I never got much off it when I ran it!

11. In for underwear on the head noodz!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    I'm in, huge stack! LGD is really aimed for bulking though, I never got much off it when I ran it!
    Welcome
    I used lgd on cuts/recomp before - definitely helped me keep muscle

13. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    In for underwear on the head noodz!
    Of course you are - what else?!

14. It's a ninja mask! @ryane87 that looks like underwear...
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

15. I thought it was more like a terrorist face covering.

16. In....
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In....
    Welcome oh great one!

18. I was wondering where you went! Was afraid the ex-wife finally tracked you down! In for the good times
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I was wondering where you went! Was afraid the ex-wife finally tracked you down! In for the good times
    Welcome brohime!
    (After all these years she still scares me!)

20. Serious question: Why not just run 300 mg/week testosterone and a moderate dose (20-40 mg) of Anavar, for 8 weeks?

This cycle on a keto diet with your workout plan would have you losing at least 30 lbs of fat while adding probably 10 lbs of dense, brand new muscle. I just don't understand spending more money for things that are less effective and probably more harmful, than drugs that have been proven over and over to be safe and very effective. Am I missing something?

Test/Anavar with keto and cardio absolutely obliterates bodyfat, very quickly.
    [X] Yes

21. Quote Originally Posted by Spurfy View Post
    Serious question: Why not just run 300 mg/week testosterone and a moderate dose (20-40 mg) of Anavar, for 8 weeks?

This cycle on a keto diet with your workout plan would have you losing at least 30 lbs of fat while adding probably 10 lbs of dense, brand new muscle. I just don't understand spending more money for things that are less effective and probably more harmful, than drugs that have been proven over and over to be safe and very effective. Am I missing something?

Test/Anavar with keto and cardio absolutely obliterates bodyfat, very quickly.
    I agree 100%......if I didn't already have 90% of the stuff in my stash! I was actually asking the resident wise ones about running anavar with td test; untill I realized I just have too much stuff to buy anything new.....

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    I agree 100%......if I didn't already have 90% of the stuff in my stash! I was actually asking the resident wise ones about running anavar with td test; untill I realized I just have too much stuff to buy anything new.....
    Ahh, I get it now and that makes sense. Carry on!
    [X] Yes

23. In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

24. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    In on this for sure!
    Welcome sir!

25. Day 1 - 256.6 lbs
    Here goes....just took a freakin shizzz load of pills......
    Gonna do my morning 20 min of cardio then head out to work a few. Very looking forward to finally getting back to the gym later - will be interesting to see how my strength and muscle stamina are doing.

Oh, and besides 2 cofees with protein and coconut oil and 1 post wo protein shake, I will be sticking with solid foods. For this week, mostly eggs, mozzarella, hemp seeds for the fat and fiber, and some kind of greens. Should be between 1500-2200 cals a day total. Next week will add back in beef and salmon.

Have a great day!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Packers go's all out with Lg Science Cutting Kit!!
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 06:40 PM
  2. Axillist going all out Alpha with USP Test Powder
    By Axillist in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 09:46 PM
  3. Going all out let me know if its a good stack
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 11:59 AM
  4. All out of 4 ad cyp.....??