Tank Going All Out.....again!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Here I go again......

(Was doing pretty solid and then I got contracted out - the cash was decent but my diet and workout program was impossible to maintain.....was down to below 240lbs with a goal weight of 225-235 lbs. I'm now back to 261lbs and have been just doing body weight exercises. Tomorrow is my first day back in the gym.)

I will be doing a 5 day split more or less; until life interferes.....
Chest
Upper back
Delts and tris
Bis and forearms
Lower back and legs

This is tentative of course.

Supps:
10mg lgd
25mg osta
2ml Sup3r Dhea
2ml super 11
2x chemical one (1andro x220)
3x r andro shred
500>>>1000mg super epi elite
4x ol arimacare pro
4x ol hydro
2x ol tudca
4X primeval mega cycle support

Ton of stuff - mostly from the stash....
(I almost put in sr, cardarine, and mk!)

I don't see myself doing more than 1 or 2 more cycles before going all natty, so I figured I might as well.

Diet will be super strict keto with calorie cycling.

This log is mostly to keep me on track but any and all comments are welcome.

Cheers

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Unsure what half of that stuff is haha as I haven't dabbled that way, but looks super interesting and intense lol.

Good luck I'll follow along for the ride!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Unsure what half of that stuff is haha as I haven't dabbled that way, but looks super interesting and intense lol.

Good luck I'll follow along for the ride!
Thanks....appreciated!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
If any of all y'all wanna drop by......definitely welcome!

heavyiron macedog24 Montego1 @booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa Dma378 rtmilburn @alphagainz SFreed @CJNator sespress kelso312 @cooterflap rascal14 saywutrly Volvo140G tyga tyga @DavidDunn doogans fueledpassion HIT4ME wesb2387 @DennisTheDane Tank999 Gutterpump ryane87 Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse @blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 FireTitan @ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 NewAgeMayan DirtyDan UnicornDrpns Jebrook @Bmac63095 TNlifting @BloodManor @angcd3 habajaba heavyiron macedog24 Montego1 @booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa Dma378 rtmilburn @alphagainz SFreed @CJNator sespress kelso312 @cooterflap rascal14 saywutrly Volvo140G tyga tyga @DavidDunn doogans fueledpassion HIT4ME wesb2387 @DennisTheDane Tank999 Gutterpump ryane87 Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse @blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 FireTitan @ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 NewAgeMayan DirtyDan UnicornDrpns Jebrook @Bmac63095 TNlifting @BloodManor @angcd3 habajaba mmorso @123abcabcabc Macyyy @Brandaddy @4evafit @br1ck_Sh1thouse Rndmher Hyde philmckay1989 netflixNchill @7eman7 goodvibes john.patterson The Solution TruthWalker ELROCK Spurfy uprightrows @Blindstack ECWHY mmorso @123abcabcabc Macyyy @Brandaddy @4evafit @br1ck_Sh1thouse Rndmher Hyde philmckay1989 netflixNchill @7eman7 goodvibes john.patterson The Solution TruthWalker ELROCK Spurfy uprightrows @Blindstack ECWHY

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh heyyy.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, huge stack! LGD is really aimed for bulking though, I never got much off it when I ran it!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In for underwear on the head noodz!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a ninja mask! ryane87 that looks like underwear...

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was more like a terrorist face covering.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering where you went! Was afraid the ex-wife finally tracked you down! In for the good times

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering where you went! Was afraid the ex-wife finally tracked you down! In for the good times
Welcome brohime!
(After all these years she still scares me!)

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Serious question: Why not just run 300 mg/week testosterone and a moderate dose (20-40 mg) of Anavar, for 8 weeks?

This cycle on a keto diet with your workout plan would have you losing at least 30 lbs of fat while adding probably 10 lbs of dense, brand new muscle. I just don't understand spending more money for things that are less effective and probably more harmful, than drugs that have been proven over and over to be safe and very effective. Am I missing something?

Test/Anavar with keto and cardio absolutely obliterates bodyfat, very quickly.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Serious question: Why not just run 300 mg/week testosterone and a moderate dose (20-40 mg) of Anavar, for 8 weeks?

This cycle on a keto diet with your workout plan would have you losing at least 30 lbs of fat while adding probably 10 lbs of dense, brand new muscle. I just don't understand spending more money for things that are less effective and probably more harmful, than drugs that have been proven over and over to be safe and very effective. Am I missing something?

Test/Anavar with keto and cardio absolutely obliterates bodyfat, very quickly.
I agree 100%......if I didn't already have 90% of the stuff in my stash! I was actually asking the resident wise ones about running anavar with td test; untill I realized I just have too much stuff to buy anything new.....

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%......if I didn't already have 90% of the stuff in my stash! I was actually asking the resident wise ones about running anavar with td test; untill I realized I just have too much stuff to buy anything new.....
Ahh, I get it now and that makes sense. Carry on!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!:smoker:

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - 256.6 lbs
Here goes....just took a freakin shizzz load of pills......
Gonna do my morning 20 min of cardio then head out to work a few. Very looking forward to finally getting back to the gym later - will be interesting to see how my strength and muscle stamina are doing.

Oh, and besides 2 cofees with protein and coconut oil and 1 post wo protein shake, I will be sticking with solid foods. For this week, mostly eggs, mozzarella, hemp seeds for the fat and fiber, and some kind of greens. Should be between 1500-2200 cals a day total. Next week will add back in beef and salmon.

Have a great day!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't miss it brother. Quite the stack. Natty land right around the corner.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Hey there heyyyyyy in!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
First workout back in the gym in a loooong time. It was great to be back!
Seem to still have my strength and stamina - but I remembered halfway through why I don't like doing just one body part per workout - just too annoyingly boring! But I'm not complaining! Had supremely solid chesticle session:

Pecdec - stack x 5 x 10
Decline Hammer - 5x10
Incline Hammer - 5x10
Flat machine press - 6x10
Dips - 3x10
Pushups - 45

N dats dat!

I'm feelin great - back in the gym euphoria!

Cheers

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - 254.9 lbs
Heading out to do cardio.....will hit the gym later.
Just for an example of my eating day this past week:
Yesterday had a total of 8 eggs. 2 oz mozzarella. 4tbs coconut oil. 4 scoops low carb whey. 4tbs hulled hemp seed. That's it.
Not the tastiest or the crunchiest, but I'm not hungry, have energy, and am down in weight.

Cheers

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
BTW longest tag list award!
Dude...right?? I copied it for future use, so if anyone got missed in it let me know.

I'm doing this right now - running everything I have collected/leftover/etc so I can start off on a clean slate with my next one. Seems to be working well; just throwing everything at the proverbial wall haha. Good luck and definitely in for this, brother!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Dude...right?? I copied it for future use, so if anyone got missed in it let me know.

I'm doing this right now - running everything I have collected/leftover/etc so I can start off on a clean slate with my next one. Seems to be working well; just throwing everything at the proverbial wall haha. Good luck and definitely in for this, brother!
I'm only using stuff that definitely had a positive effect on me before, so here's hoping.....

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
In, should be good. Lets see how the 11-kt works with LGD and Ostarine. Oh and hard work of course

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
In, should be good. Lets see how the 11-kt works with LGD and Ostarine. Oh and hard work of course
Definitely hard work - I never expect a free ride from a cycle.....just a little help....;)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid upper back/trapazoid wo.
Used a new machine for the first time ever- Hammer Iso Low Row - and it felt like I was hitting certain areas for the first time. I only got up to 4pps x10, but it felt goooood!

All reps today were super slow style.

Hammer shrugs 5x10
Hammer low row 5x10
Hammer row 5x10
BB bent row 5x10
Fatty pull ups 3x10
Pull downs. 3x10

I felt good throughout...here's hoping I don't have to deal with lethargy this time....I started off right out the gate with the adjustments I made last time 2 weeks in to cure it, so maybe I won't have to deal with it.....

Cheers

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a solid upper back/trapazoid wo.
Used a new machine for the first time ever- Hammer Iso Low Row - and it felt like I was hitting certain areas for the first time. I only got up to 4pps x10, but it felt goooood!

All reps today were super slow style.

Hammer shrugs 5x10
Hammer low row 5x10
Hammer row 5x10
BB bent row 5x10
Fatty pull ups 3x10
Pull downs. 3x10

I felt good throughout...here's hoping I don't have to deal with lethargy this time....I started off right out the gate with the adjustments I made last time 2 weeks in to cure it, so maybe I won't have to deal with it.....

Cheers
What you doing to hold back the lethargy?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
What you doing to hold back the lethargy?
Last time - for some reason unknown to me - the lethargy started letting up when I upped the sup3r dhea, and completely disappeared when I upped the sup3r epi. This time, I started with the higher dose of sup3r dhea, and I don't plan on waiting so long to up the epi.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dubbed :biglaugh:

get it bro..!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In bro. Sorry I'm late. (That's what she said) lmao

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - 253.3
Great thing about always more or less eating keto - as soon as I dail in the cals a little tighter, I start losing about a lb or so a day. Just ordered some rxs radiate to throw into the mix (thanks to BEAST73 and FireTitan giving it big thumbs up!), so that should be interesting. Gonna get some cardio now and hit the gym later....hilariously still sore from Monday's chest wo!
Cheers