Wimsicle takes on Booneman77's 5 day PHAT : 8-12 week CUT

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Hello and welcome to my log!

First of all, I would like to thank booneman77 for all of the time he has put in answering my questions and helping me get started. I gave it a little test run last week to find some of the sweet spots with weights, and boy oh boy does it crush me! In a good way of course haha.

The week will look like the following; each day separated by a comma.
Power Lower, Power Upper, Back/Shoulders, Hypertrophy Lower, and Hypertrophy Upper

Current stats:
Weight: 200.4lbs
Height: 6 feet 0 inches
Body Fat: 14% (according to SKULPT)
Deficit: 20%

Current Macros:
Protein: 170g
Fat: 113g
Net Carbs: 25g

Daily Supplements:
EC Stack (will be adding Alpaburn in at the start of next week to create the ECY stack) - 2x per day
Evomuse PLCAR - 1g morning, 2g PWO -- No longer taking - Saving for carbs
Evomuse Epitome (6 pills left, waiting for restock and will add it back) - 2x per day, away from workout -- GONE
Evomuse BMP Powder - One in morning, 1 PWO
Evomuse Brite (on last bottle :worried:) - 2x3 squirts per day -- GONE
Creatine Monohydrate - 5g daily
Orange Triad Multi-Vitamin - 6 pills daily w/ meals
Vitamin D- 5000 IU

Added supplements since start:
PES Shift - 2 caps morning
PES Ergonine - Intra on workout days, anytime non-workout days
EvoMuse Clear Edge - Occasional for work/studies
Mesomorph - PWO most days

Occasional Supplements:
Mesomorph - for days I REALLY need a pick me up / Power Legs occasionally
MCT Oil w/ Protein Isolate Pre-workout (non-fasted training days)
Omega-3 - non-fish eating days. 2g epa/dha

Going to plug a few guys that might be interested. dsade MidwestBeast ECWHY

I hope to maybe try Supernova with the new ingredient dsade is putting into it. Trial it for a week or 2. We'll see if I'm lucky. Towards the end of the cut when I am down towards 9-10%.

Potential PSMF at the last 2 weeks of my cut. We'll see depending on progress. Going 8-12 weeks to get that summer body back, and then decide where I want to go from there (I've never 'seriously' bulked but really want to add some size).

I'll post pictures as I go along.

Thanks for anyone interested!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Power Lower
Absolutely crushed me! Drop sets made me want to cry but I powered through them. I did not take the EC stack as I didn't purchase the E until after my workout was over (first time taking it), so will be starting that today on Day 2.

Legs feel pretty good today despite really getting after it yesterday. Can go up in weight on a few things, but that is okay. Overall, I chose some pretty good weights based on my test run and was really dragging by the end.

DOMS are pretty non-existent, but I have been training legs weekly/multiple times weekly for a while now so I didn't expect too much.

Excited for Power Upper today!

Edit: Adding exercised of Power Lower day:
Squat: 225
Deadlift: 255
Leg Press: 405
Leg Extension: 135 120 110
Leg Curl: 130 110 90
Seated calf press: 130
Standing calf press: BW

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Feel free to post up the exercises you're doing if you want. thats up to anyone to tweak those as they need... more the sets/reps/progressions that are "proprietary" haha ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Best of luck with the PHUL run!

PHAT templates have treated many of us well, count me in for the ride!

E

ECWHY

Awards
In! Good luck bud

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
In for this! Pretty much doing the same! Well same program and doing a 6 week cut and then evaluating where I'm at.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
In for this! Pretty much doing the same! Well same program and doing a 6 week cut and then evaluating where I'm at.
Nice man! Good luck. Hope everything goes according to plan and I can lean bulk afterward. We shall see :)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Power Upper:
Today really consisted of hitting it hard. My appetite was totally suppressed and I had to really force myself to hit my macros lol.

Lifts:
Overhand Barbell rows - 135lb
Pullups - I used assisted to really work on form (light assist)
Bench Press - 195lb
Dips - focused on isolating the chest
Over-head Press - 95lb
Skull crushers - 40lb
Dumbell lateral raise - 20lb dumbells each hand
EZ Bar Curl - 50lb

I through in some abs periodically while waiting for some machines and constantly did oblique crunches in between sets. Overall a great day, but a long workout. I enjoyed it through, but it almost took me 2 hours so I need to either figure out a way to go harder, or get luckier with not waiting at all.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Power Upper:
Today really consisted of hitting it hard. My appetite was totally suppressed and I had to really force myself to hit my macros lol.

Lifts:
Overhand Barbell rows - 135lb
Pullups - I used assisted to really work on form (light assist)
Bench Press - 195lb
Dips - focused on isolating the chest
Over-head Press - 95lb
Skull crushers - 40lb
Dumbell lateral raise - 20lb dumbells each hand
EZ Bar Curl - 50lb

I through in some abs periodically while waiting for some machines and constantly did oblique crunches in between sets. Overall a great day, but a long workout. I enjoyed it through, but it almost took me 2 hours so I need to either figure out a way to go harder, or get luckier with not waiting at all.
How long are you resting in between sets? I did the same last night in roughly 1 hour. Waiting 60-90 seconds between sets. I know I'm sacrificing some strength but I just don't have the time right now. Awesome workout though!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on the lifts for me. I wasn't doing any specific rests but my guess would be 90 sec to 150 sec on the strength lifts and 60-90 on accessories. I did have to wait for the bench and squat rack (for ohp) for a while.. Lol. Some guy was doing abs on the one bench we have.

Got a sh1t ton of abs in though so that was nice :)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ya so I guess the time adds up. Oh I hate waiting. The worst is when there's just a group of people taking their time talking and holding up equipment. Once my music goes on I try my best not to talk to anyone lol

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In ! I am interested in doing PHAT as well

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Did you hit dips before or after benching?

Always been a fan of a few sets before to warm up, and more sets afterwards (if you have more to do)

I see your shoulders getting hit a few ways here too, which I also enjoy on bench days. Helps me focus on keeping them set while benching; plus why not get it all out of the way in one session. Shoulders respond to higher reps at least for myself so I give them some volume twice a week when I bench

Oh and did you end up jumping on the EC for that lift?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Did you hit dips before or after benching?

Always been a fan of a few sets before to warm up, and more sets afterwards (if you have more to do)

I see your shoulders getting hit a few ways here too, which I also enjoy on bench days. Helps me focus on keeping them set while benching; plus why not get it all out of the way in one session. Shoulders respond to higher reps at least for myself so I give them some volume twice a week when I bench

Oh and did you end up jumping on the EC for that lift?
Wassup man!

I did not do dips prior to benching. To be honest, I am pretty fookin terrible at dips, and not to mention the parallel bars we have at the gym are not great for hitting the chest. When I lean forward to try and really hit the chest, my head hits the damn machine (it's an assisted pullup/dip machine). I suppose I could try doing them facing the opposite way from the machine next time, but I like using really low weight assist to try and focus on the muscle being used.

I did start the EC yesterday (my first time). **** is awesome. My focus at work was top notch (I am a network engineer so I deal with a lot of math and critical thinking daily) and honestly felt great. I added a 3g dose of Alpha-yo today (alphaburn) to round out the ECY stack. Currently doing 2 doses of EC a day and one dose of Y. I took one does upon waking up (roughly 630am), and another dose at noon about 30-45 min prior to lunch.

Prior to the workout, I just took 200mg caffiene, 2g PLCAR, 1 dose BMP, 2g sodium, and rocked it. Had an awesome lift with steady energy. Lots and lots of sweat too.

I am very curious today..I just received my Mesomorph. I am debating on taking a half scoop PWO today but I'm not sure if I should having already taken 2 doses of EC?

Any recommendation? Stims don't usually bother me too much, but I haven't tried a DMAA product since freshman year of college lol, which was over 6 years ago.
booneman77 ECWHY Driven2lift

Thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fine on the pre after EC, certainly half a scoop should be fine if you are a regular stim user

ECY is going to help this cut along real well man I like the stack here.

My one question, BMP = what here?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Fine on the pre after EC, certainly half a scoop should be fine if you are a regular stim user

ECY is going to help this cut along real well man I like the stack here.

My one question, BMP = what here?
So, last year I cut from 235lbs and def overweight to a solid 180 on a big kcal deficit. Definitely took the recomp approach but it was a cut as well.
On lifting days I was eating 300 cals more than rest days, a more anabolic/catabolic approach. These calories came from Protein/MCT as a part of my preworkout regimen.

My lifts started out really great, but as I continued and continued the cut, I began really struggling. This was basically all supplement free. I slowly began adding some of the normal **** people tout on bodybuilding .c0m and while it seemed to help, I was still really struggling.

Another keto dude (@NYDiesel) was posting about Evomuse products on facebook and that is when I found out about them.

I started adding some of the cutting supps to my regimen, and then added BMP. Upon adding BMP, my lifts progressively got better, my calories seemed to be going to all the right places, and the overall euphoria while lifting was awesome. While it's probably not all BMP, the difference in results while on BMP vs not were noticeable enough to me to buy a few more pouches for this cut/recomp. Whether or not it's a true recomp, I believe I will make some lean gains despite being in a relatively sizey calorie deficit.

**EDIT** -- there are probably really awesome supps out there from other companies too, but this is the first one I found that branched from the mainsteam, and the results last year spoke for themselves :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok great to hear you mean Evomuse BMP,

Evomuse is a great company for innovation, dsade is a long time member here and runs that show I'm sure he'll like to hear that feedback

I'll tag in MidwestBeast here too

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Holy Guacamole gents..

Back/Shoulders hypertophy day was noooo joke. I tweaked my lower back at one point, probably because I was going to heavy on the first few exercises I was doing and potentially bad form to compensate. It worked itself out after some stretching, I'm just hoping it isn't bad in the morning after some rest. I will hop on the foam roller tonight and give it a good stretch. If i had to pin-point location, it'd be the kidney area (more so left side).. which makes sense to me because I have a really hard time getting my right Lat to fire as well as my left Lat.

Took a protein shake and 1 tbls of MCT oil 1.5 hrs prior to workout, and 1/2 scoop of mesomorph 30 min prior to work out. I got the tingly face on my drive to the gym, didn't take long to hit me at all. However, it did not last that long as far as the tinglyness and I didn't totally feel IN THE ZONE like some people are proclaiming, so i'll try 3/4 scoop tomorrow and a full scoop friday to compare the differences. I'm relatively used to stims so that could be why.

On to the workout.
It was killer. Realizing with the low cal intake I am doing I will probably have to deload a little and really focus on mind to muscle connection.

Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy
T Bar Row: 235lb
Lat pulldown (overhand): 120lb
Cable row: 120lb
Underhand Pulldown: This is where I screwed up my back so I only did 1 set. Some girl was social media'ing it up on the pulldown machine, so I went to the isolation pull down machine (still a pulley system, instead with two 1 hand hooks). The set felt great, but upon finishing, my back was cramping and spasming towards my kidneys so I called it early on that. I stretched for a bit and moved on to...
Over head press: 70lb (more reps than day before)
Neutral row machine: 55, 45, 35 - really focused on upper lats, drop sets.
Lateral raise: 20lb dumbells each hand
Zavickas Press: 50lb - used the smith machine, sitting on the floor, and pressed behind the head -- was killer
Hammer Shoulder press: 25lb, 15lb, 7.5lb drop sets.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Very nice man! I took the day as a rest day and I'll hit that workout tomorrow!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
man, i miss those Z presses... I made such great progress doing them and they helped my core a ton as well... if you really wanna make them harder, do them sitting on the floor but not with the smith so you have to hold your core super tight... just brutal.

And yeah, go for thw whole scoop of meso! so much fun ;)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
man, i miss those Z presses... I made such great progress doing them and they helped my core a ton as well... if you really wanna make them harder, do them sitting on the floor but not with the smith so you have to hold your core super tight... just brutal.

And yeah, go for thw whole scoop of meso! so much fun ;)
Haha yeah I will for sure! Was towards the end of my workout when everyone and their grandma was starting to get to the gym and most barbells / room was taken. So I just went for it and worked on the form too. Really really awesome haha.

Do you go behind your head when doing them 'free weight'?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have a Smith in my gym here and have never attempted this.
#fail

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha yeah I will for sure! Was towards the end of my workout when everyone and their grandma was starting to get to the gym and most barbells / room was taken. So I just went for it and worked on the form too. Really really awesome haha.

Do you go behind your head when doing them 'free weight'?
Yep behind the neck. That way ou can't really cheat and use a back arch

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I have a Smith in my gym here and have never attempted this.
#fail
Haha, it was pretty freakin awesome! Give it a go. I am going to try and graduate to a barbell next week for it :)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Got taken out for lunch at work by a customer today and had a burger with no bun. Did not make my stomach feel good so I was dwelling the workout a little and felt lethargic, but took a full scoop of Meso and within about 15-20 minutes I was excited to go.

Workout was great. Meso definitely was helpful and had my legs feeling stronggg. My rest times in between sets were much shorter than ever before and I was just rearing to go.

Legs Hypertophy:
Squat: 215
RDL: 155
Leg Press: 405
Leg Curl: 130
Leg Extension: 130
Sit calf: 120
Standing Calf: 15 lb dumbells.

I was really feeling good, so I through in some huge drop sets on the abductor and adductor machines, starting at 150lb, working each notch down to 30lb. About 10-15 reps before I would drop the weight. Was pretty damn awesome, but boy is my adductor sore! lol worth it for sure

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Woke up today and was going to post some pictures of the progress made this week, but I think i'll wait till Monday so it's a Monday -> Monday look at it. Feeling like I am holding on to a ton of water today as well which is interesting because I have felt leaner the last few days. Unsure if its the Mesomorph, or whether its the Grenade protein bar I ate yesterday. Who knows, but going to keep on keeping on :)

Woke up at 196.2lb's the last two days.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20160827_122031.jpg

This was last August before f×ckarounditis kicked in and I let it go to waste lol. Had a really rough patch in life with a few things and let diet, training, etc. Go to the wayside. Going to work hard to get back there and then improve, hopefully adding some size after I am satisfied with the cut.

Posting this for motivation for myself

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Life happens to everyone... just gotta make the best of what you can handle and keep moving forward.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F*ckarounditis! Haha good one. Keep up the grind!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Yolo going to post Sunday morning vs today.

Sunday morning:
IMG_20170416_103010.jpg

Today:
IMG_20170421_134549.jpg

Feel like I'm holding on to a lot of water right now but who knows. I do know my body is quite sore ?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Awesome lifting day. Did it totally fasted with taking Meso and Sodium PWO.

Chest/Arms Hypertohpy:
DB Bench - 60lb
Incline DB Bench: 50 lb
Hammer Press: 40 lb
Machine Fly: 20 each arm
Skull Crushers: 50lb. 40lb last set
BB Curl: 50lb
DB Overhead Extension: Iso- 22.5lb dumbell
Inclined DB Curl: 25lb
Rope Pushdown: 32.5lb (with some resistance added)
Cable curl: 15lb

Went from super pumped chest, to super pumped arms. Was a damn awesome workout!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh man this is my workout tomorrow! I can't wait! What kind of rest were you doing?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh man this is my workout tomorrow! I can't wait! What kind of rest were you doing?
I wasn't timing it but prob anywhere between 60-120 seconds

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate you guys, cuz i can't start yet till Monday. Just waiting like a video game release haha

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
No workout today :) got some DOMS or at least overall body soreness. Slamming a fifth of crown prob isn't helping today but whatevs ?

Keeping overall cals in check, back on strict tomorrow. Been planning this day for a while, spring tailgate at my old uni (gf finishing up there so still get to enjoy the college lifestyle on weekends).

Back soreness around my waist is real and my flexibility in legs is low I'll stretch and foam roll really well tomorrow. Should be great to go again Monday.

Basketball tomorrow night. YMCA League. Excited to see the sweat produced with ECY stack!!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Bball last night on ECY stack was down right awesome! I also got some brand new bball shoes (from size 11.5 old shoes to size 10.5 new shoes - think combo of wearing to big of shoes and feet getting smaller when I lost 40lb last cut haha). Absolutely balled out the best I have in a while!

Bout to take my stack and get some work done before the gym today! Pumped for week 2 and getting back strict on the diet. Had a planned weekend that through me off a bit, but overall cals still looking good!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Unflexed week 1 update , excuse the dirty mirror, i'll get to that (roommate life lol).
Down exactly 5 lbs. Not bad considering some pizza/JJ's this weekend lol. Only meals though so need to get high and mighty on the protein this week and should be able to have a great weekend with diet as well.

195.6lb

IMG_20170424_091152.jpg

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Excellent workout today! I mean truly excellent :D
The 2 days of rest were needed, despite playing basketball and walking about 8 miles intoxicated Saturday haha.

The lifts for today are as followed:
Lifts:
Squat: 245, up 20lb from last week! On top of it, the last set felt even better than the first 2 lol. Maybe the Meso really kicked in :p
Deadlift: 275, up 20lb from last week as well
Leg Press: 455 - Up 50lb from last week
Leg Extension: 135 120 110 - same (couldn't even finish the final sets on both, so I lowered to 70 and finished)
Leg Curl: 130 110 90 - Same as leg extensions, had to lower to finish. My legs were donezo
Seated calf press: 130
Standing calf press: BW

Awesome day

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dayyyuummmm that's some serious weight jumps ha. Keep up at this rate and you'll be setting world records in about a month

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Dayyyuummmm that's some serious weight jumps ha. Keep up at this rate and you'll be setting world records in about a month
Lol oh yea.. I think it's more so about finding how strong I still am. I just definitely didn't want to overdo it first week. Little nervous for back but I think if I correct my form on T BAR I'll be okay.

I figured I'd have lost more muscle with the 2-3 month break but it seems to be coming back quicker. Eating constantly at maintenance or above probably helped that a little lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello and welcome to my log!

First of all, I would like to thank booneman77 for all of the time he has put in answering my questions and helping me get started.
I will not be providing his workouts in detail, as they are a paid program. However, for a cheap $5, he offered me the program and it looks awesome. I gave it a little test run last week to find some of the sweet spots with weights, and boy oh boy does it crush me! In a good way of course haha.

The week will look like the following; each day separated by a comma.
Power Lower, Power Upper, Back/Shoulders, Hypertrophy Lower, and Hypertrophy Upper

Current stats:
Weight: 200.4lbs
Height: 6 feet 0 inches
Body Fat: 14% (according to SKULPT)
Deficit: 20%

Current Macros:
Protein: 170g
Fat: 113g
Net Carbs: 25g

Daily Supplements:
EC Stack (will be adding Alpaburn in at the start of next week to create the ECY stack) - 2x per day
Evomuse PLCAR - 1g morning, 2g PWO
Evomuse Epitome (6 pills left, waiting for restock and will add it back) - 2x per day, away from workout
Evomuse BMP Powder - One in morning, 1 PWO
Evomuse Brite (on last bottle :worried:) - 2x3 squirts per day
Creatine Monohydrate - 5g daily
Orange Triad Multi-Vitamin - 6 pills daily w/ meals
Vitamin D- 5000 IU

Occasional Supplements:
Mesomorph - for days I REALLY need a pick me up / Power Legs occasionally
MCT Oil w/ Protein Isolate Pre-workout (non-fasted training days)
Omega-3 - non-fish eating days. 2g epa/dha

Going to plug a few guys that might be interested. dsade MidwestBeast ECWHY

I hope to maybe try Supernova with the new ingredient dsade is putting into it. Trial it for a week or 2. We'll see if I'm lucky. Towards the end of the cut when I am down towards 9-10%.

Potential PSMF at the last 2 weeks of my cut. We'll see depending on progress. Going 8-12 weeks to get that summer body back, and then decide where I want to go from there (I've never 'seriously' bulked but really want to add some size).

I'll post pictures as I go along.

Thanks for anyone interested!
Just a tad unsure how/why he charges $5 for a program created by someone else. I know he's edited it, but it's based on LAYNE NORTONS free program.

I'm pretty sure if LAYNE found out, he wouldn't be thrilled. It probably breaks a copyright law by profiting off someone else's work, just saying.

I totally understand the effort put in to edit the program. Unfortunately, this gives no right to profit off someone else's work either.

I personally don't care, but don't be surprised to be called out when/if he ever finds out.
You may be better off editing that you paid for it, and that you're simply using an edited version by etc

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Just a tad unsure how/why he charges $5 for a program created by someone else. I know he's edited it, but it's based on LAYNE NORTONS free program.

I'm pretty sure if LAYNE found out, he wouldn't be thrilled. It probably breaks a copyright law by profiting off someone else's work, just saying.

I totally understand the effort put in to edit the program. Unfortunately, this gives no right to profit off someone else's work either.

I personally don't care, but don't be surprised to be called out when/if he ever finds out.
You may be better off editing that you paid for it, and that you're simply using an edited version by etc
I can remove the $5 price info and leave it to people to contact booneman himself, but you get what you pay for. This program is more specified, throws in more techniques with set layouts, as well as someone who will answer my questions and concerns. All in all, it's like getting the advice of a personal trainer, as well as a personalized workout routine. Personalized in the sense it is his variation, not Layne's.

People take ideas and expand on them / make them better, etc. all the time, and if it's different, it's different.. For $5 it was worth it for me.

Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PHAT is based on principles, and a rough style. There is no exact "program" he posts, just guidelines for how you split days p/p/l/u/l and having power moves + accessories. What I have is fully developed with setsxreps, progression, specific exercises, etc. And frankly because a) he gives the guidelines for free there's no copyright infringement or anything and b) I really only call it PHAT because its loosely based on the split. The rest of it has nothing to do with it, but its a lot easier to call it that way vs saying its "booneman's 5-day power/hyper progressive routine" ha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Personally i think all the power to booneman77. He didn't make me pay $5. It was my choice. To me it's been a $5 well spent! Sure I could have bought a protein shake for the $ but I think it was better spent on the program that he has spent his time and efforts to tweak. I don't have the time or knowledge to design a proper program yet

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Another excellent workout. Skipped Meso and went with 3x EC stack for the day. Was pretty awesome energy still! and a good pump as well.

Ordered some PES Shift to throw in as a non-stim and take this cut on full force.

Lifts:
BB B/O Row: 135 lb
Pull up: 25 lb assist
BB Press: 205lb - nice increase, prob could have done more but scared without spotter
Dips: 1x10 unassisted, other sets 25lb assist
OHP: 95 100 100
Lateral raise: 20 lb (full tension at the bottom)
Skull Crusher: 50lb EZ Bar
BB Curl: 50lb EZ Bar

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Crushed this yesterday as well! It's such a killer workout. Taking a rest day today after the 2 power days and I hate rest days!