BMAC Keepn the gainz with MK, sustain alpha, KINGSBLOOD and clomid

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. BMAC Keepn the gainz with MK, sustain alpha, KINGSBLOOD and clomid

Coming off an 8 week andro cycle
    Going to log how my pct is going and how most of my workouts trying to keep the strength more than anything

2. On day 2 of pct. nothing to report. No libido increase. No aggression. Still had a good workout now that I am taking stim pwo. Not really sure what tr1umph does but taking that 1 hour preworkout. Sustain alpha after shower, clomid 25mg upon waking and 1.5 dose of kings blood split into 3 doses. Hopefully my junk gets kick started again and can start clapping butt cheeks again
    •   

3. Subbed homie
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Subbed homie
    My only tru followaa

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    My only tru followaa
    Haha , you know I got ur back brotha. Even if I'm not active I'm still here. And u already know I'm a pm away if u got any questions
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

6. Day 5 pct

Got. 315 front squat. Never. Tried it before but went up wicked easy

No libido yet. Still in the gutter with 1-5 dose KINGSBLOOD and 4 pumps of sustain alpha. Really want my sex drive back.

7. MK is holding some water weight on me. Up 4-6 pounds in pct

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    My only tru followaa
    I'm hurt man. Is this because of the calves comment?

Either way I'm in to support when your estrogen takes over
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Have you used KingsBlood before? Same thing I picked up for pct.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'm hurt man. Is this because of the calves comment?

Either way I'm in to support when your estrogen takes over
    I'm dying

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Have you used KingsBlood before? Same thing I picked up for pct.
    Never. Haven't seen a bad review about it yet

12. Weighted in t 200.9 lbs this evening. First time ever getting that high. Yes I know it's late in the day. But finally hit a mass goal. 205 here I come. Once I hit 205/210. Cutting time

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    Weighted in t 200.9 lbs this evening. First time ever getting that high. Yes I know it's late in the day. But finally hit a mass goal. 205 here I come. Once I hit 205/210. Cutting time
    I gained 3 pounds reading this. I'll never understand people who can't gain weight
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I gained 3 pounds reading this. I'll never understand people who can't gain weight
    I gain weight when I poop.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

15. Subbed #skrtt should I make a log for my pct with the same combo minus mk

16. Quote Originally Posted by andybean96 View Post
    Subbed #skrtt should I make a log for my pct with the same combo minus mk
    Could make a training log to track progress if you don't keep it in a book

17. Trying to smash food but I'm still not hungry. Ever. Should I try follidrone? Or ABE. I'm trying to stay at at least 200 for a month or 2

18. 1 week into pct. no libido yet. Weight 195
    Workouts been decent. Less endurance but focusing on keeping the strength still. I want my libido back!!!!!

19. You feel sore after any of your workouts? Legit forgot what it felt like

20. Quote Originally Posted by andybean96 View Post
    You feel sore after any of your workouts? Legit forgot what it felt like
    Only my shoulders. That's every day

21. 2weeks later. I'm sick as hell. Body is run down. No sleep due to work. No gym to to illness and work too for at least 5-6 day. No libido yet either. Not to happy with kings blood

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    2weeks later. I'm sick as hell. Body is run down. No sleep due to work. No gym to to illness and work too for at least 5-6 day. No libido yet either. Not to happy with kings blood
    You mean like the flu or something? I know most natty test boosters are at least 3-4 weeks, and I don't know even then how much effect they'll have. What's your clomid dose? I'm at the end of my first week and I actually haven't had any issues. Libido is about the same as before, but at 53 it's probably way less than yours was before.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You mean like the flu or something? I know most natty test boosters are at least 3-4 weeks, and I don't know even then how much effect they'll have. What's your clomid dose? I'm at the end of my first week and I actually haven't had any issues. Libido is about the same as before, but at 53 it's probably way less than yours was before.
    25 mg. and I've always had libido issues. It's a small illness going around my ship. Usually stays for about a week. Pretty bad. Down 3lbs cuz of it

24. Feeling small AF since I'm taking a week off. New preworkout coming soon Quake 10.0. Hopefully gets me back on track. So eager to lift.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    Feeling small AF since I'm taking a week off. New preworkout coming soon Quake 10.0. Hopefully gets me back on track. So eager to lift.
    Saw that. Should be good, shyt's not cheap!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane PCT with Nolva, Sustain Alpha, PCS
    By kingin23 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 10:41 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 03:54 PM