2017 season

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Good to see lately that most threads I'm posting advice in, is wrong.

Sorry guys, should probably stop following me log and listing to anything I say bc science says different and I'm mean.

I'd like to open this thread up to an open Q&A for me. I've been on the board for over 10yrs and have done and tried just about anything and everything. I'm brutally honest and think I look pretty damn good for this board (not **** compared to national level BB though lol).

Please ask away!!!!!
    Haha, you definitely look good and know what you're doing man. As much as science is awesome and a great tool, I suppose there is more than one way to skin a cat, especially with something that has so many variables. What works best for you may not always be ideal for someone else, and what worked best in a study may not be ideal for you.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Subbed.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   

3. Hey brother - I'm in. I like the workout setup. I can't believe how many cals you can get in, but that's why you're 205+ and I'm 185 and chubby. Nice work.

And see - we agree on something already - I hate chest day too! Everyone always asks, "What can you bench?" and I wanna ask, "What can you deadlift?"

But part of that is because I suck hard at the bench press.

4. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Hey brother - I'm in. I like the workout setup. I can't believe how many cals you can get in, but that's why you're 205+ and I'm 185 and chubby. Nice work.

And see - we agree on something already - I hate chest day too! Everyone always asks, "What can you bench?" and I wanna ask, "What can you deadlift?"

haha i feel you on the garbage bench... squat/dead? respectable. Bench? 90lb girl status.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    haha i feel you on the garbage bench... squat/dead? respectable. Bench? 90lb girl status.
    lol - sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I had a respectable ANYTHING. haha. But my bench...horrific.
    •   

6. @FireTitan, @SFreed @hairygrandpa @Kaprice @sparks2012 @Studhorse @Tank999 @BEAST73

And I'm sure I forgot a bunch of others.

7. I will jump in this bad boy since I am not currently maintaining my log.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I will jump in this bad boy since I am not currently maintaining my log.
    How did I forget this guy? Sorry.

9. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    How did I forget this guy? Sorry.
    I get it. You don't love me.

10. Yup yup....insies

11. Just got caught up, Packing it on!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. In!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

13. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Hey brother - I'm in. I like the workout setup. I can't believe how many cals you can get in, but that's why you're 205+ and I'm 185 and chubby. Nice work.

What, benching your body weight for 4 reps isn't impressive
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What, benching your body weight for 4 reps isn't impressive
    Ummm....I guess it isn't. When you put it like that. Haha.

15. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Ummm....I guess it isn't. When you put it like that. Haha.
    Yeah bc I don't think I could hit 215 for reps anyways to be honest lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah bc I don't think I could hit 215 for reps anyways to be honest lol
    Didn't I see you doing 3 X 15 with 100 pound dumbbells earlier in this log? Assuming you meant 100 pounds each hand, since you're repping with 315 on the hammer strength - if that's the case you could EASILY rep out with probably 225 I bet. Or maybe you're just trying to make me feel better? haha.

17. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Didn't I see you doing 3 X 15 with 100 pound dumbbells earlier in this log? Assuming you meant 100 pounds each hand, since you're repping with 315 on the hammer strength - if that's the case you could EASILY rep out with probably 225 I bet. Or maybe you're just trying to make me feel better? haha.
    No bro, my flat bench is embarrassing.

I'll try and video it next session. I just can't figure it out. Flat DB, Incline DB, incline BB totally fine. Even flat hammer strength. However my bugabo is flat BB bench.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No bro, my flat bench is embarrassing.

I'll try and video it next session. I just can't figure it out. Flat DB, Incline DB, incline BB totally fine. Even flat hammer strength. However my bugabo is flat BB bench.
    Well, you certainly look like you could crush it...and given the other weight you're moving, it's gotta be some kind of leverage issue or something. You seem to do fine without it....We will just form a "No benching" club.

19. My barbell incline is the same way. It's pretty close to the same is my dumbbell incline. Maybe you can get better positioning in the dumbbell variants?

20. Videos won't upload. I did attempt flat bench today.

Incline BB
    135x20
    185x15
    225x10
    275x12
    275x11
    275x8

Flat Machine press
    275x8
    225x22

Single arm incline Hammer machine
    45x15 ISO-tension

Flat BB bench
    185x7

D.C. Cheat stretch with 65's
    90sec hold

Hanging leg raises
    34 reps RP

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Videos won't upload. I did attempt flat bench today.

Incline BB
    135x20
    185x15
    225x10
    275x12
    275x11
    275x8

Flat Machine press
    275x8
    225x22

Single arm incline Hammer machine
    45x15 ISO-tension

Flat BB bench
    185x7

D.C. Cheat stretch with 65's
    90sec hold

Hanging leg raises
    34 reps RP
    Yeah. So. If you can incline 275 for double digits...that isn't the same club as me. I just have a weak upper body. You are a beast.

22. I'll follow along for knowledge. (Not even in the same ballpark as you guys. H3ll, barely even the same game)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'll follow along for knowledge. (Not even in the same ballpark as you guys. H3ll, barely even the same game)
    I know how you feel brother. You are ahead of me!

24. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Yeah. So. If you can incline 275 for double digits...that isn't the same club as me. I just have a weak upper body. You are a beast.
    Thanks but it's really only thing I push super heavy, it's like my "rain man" lift lol.

Well, I'm out of intra carbs and vitamin shoppe is out of vitargo and I leave tonight and will be gone until sat. I'm staying in the middle of nowhere. I'm thinking of just transitioning into full on clinical keto.

I'm talking about 120gr protein and 275-300gr fat per day. Kind of experiment since it's nearly Impossible to train to really add size at the moment.

It's great for holding muscle mass and I have about 12 packets of ketones I could use for my preworkout and to help with the transition. It's also easier eating tons of fat on the go, protein isn't super hard to do but 3 handfuls of almonds is about 50gr of fat and 20gr of protein. Easy to do between appointments with no microwave. Plus it'll allow me to eat easier at restaurants. Steak is pretty much a no brainer along side t-bone and eggs for breakfast . I also enjoy lower volume, heavier training anyways DoggCrapp.

I've got a 3hr drive a head of me to think it over
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2017 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread
    By The Solution in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 995
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:20 PM
  2. Bonds could miss season
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 07:04 PM