Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Page 1 of 18 123 ... Last
  1. Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

So I'm back and I'll be on here more often. Anyways here are my stats:

173lbs
    18% Bf(electric handheld Bf scanner)

Not sure what my lifting are but I'll post them once I have them. I'll hunt down some people to tag once I can. Right now I'm doing a push/pull workout and I'm eating around 3000 calories a day, I'll be bulking for 2 months(now 7 weeks) while on Anabeta Elite(old version).

2. First in... hell yeah. How you been bro?
    •   

3. Got a bit chubby and lost some strength but nothing crazy, still worked out but not too periodized. I'll be getting more strict within the month. Finally feel like I'm going forward in life now lol.

4. Good to have you back!

Subbed!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. Annoying to hear someone with 18% BF call themselves chubby -- when I'm at 35 to 40% BF!
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Annoying to hear someone with 18% BF call themselves chubby -- when I'm at 35 to 40% BF!
    Lol good point, I guess I'm just self conscious . I've been trying not to harp on my Bf but it's hard.

7. Day 1:

Deadlifts
    315x2
    405x2(grip failed on 3rd)
    405x1(didn't attempt 2nd)

Squat
    45x1(chin acting up badly)

Leg press
    360x0(chin again)

Lat pulldowns neutral grip
    180x10
    180x8

Calf press(different machine)
    180x15

Leg extensions (chin AGAIN)
    180x0

Chin ups
    BWx10
    BWx9

Ab roller SS calf band exercise

BWx3x10 to 3x10+ band pulls

Doing stationary bike till whenever on 20 resistance. Chin acted up badly today so it was more of a back day. So I'm back in NC ready to get my **** together, with all my moving I feel like a nomad . Getting a pistol soon and will be doing security at a church for a little bit, can't do anything else since I lack transportation and there is barely any public transportation around here. Anyways hope everyone has a good day!

8. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Got a bit chubby and lost some strength but nothing crazy, still worked out but not too periodized. I'll be getting more strict within the month. Finally feel like I'm going forward in life now lol.
    You got chubby and lost a little strength too? Hell yeah, seems it's contagious or something. lol I packed on a good 5-8 lbs of pure BF in pct. it's winter though...

I'll be hating my lack of will power when spring and cutting season comes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Day 1:

Deadlifts
    315x2
    405x2(grip failed on 3rd)
    405x1(didn't attempt 2nd)

Squat
    45x1(chin acting up badly)

Leg press
    360x0(chin again)

Lat pulldowns neutral grip
    180x10
    180x8

Calf press(different machine)
    180x15

Leg extensions (chin AGAIN)
    180x0

Chin ups
    BWx10
    BWx9

Ab roller SS calf band exercise

BWx3x10 to 3x10+ band pulls

Doing stationary bike till whenever on 20 resistance. Chin acted up badly today so it was more of a back day. So I'm back in NC ready to get my **** together, with all my moving I feel like a nomad . Getting a pistol soon and will be doing security at a church for a little bit, can't do anything else since I lack transportation and there is barely any public transportation around here. Anyways hope everyone has a good day!
    Nice Work, Welcome back! Brother

10. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    You got chubby and lost a little strength too? Hell yeah, seems it's contagious or something. lol I packed on a good 5-8 lbs of pure BF in pct. it's winter though...

I'll be hating my lack of will power when spring and cutting season comes.
    I was in my PCT too lol but also my shin splint hurt my workouts. What gives me will power during summer is the fact I hate wearing cloths so during summer I love rocking tank tops and sleeveless shirt if it's too hot out.

11. In in!
    were are the Noodz?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    In in!
    were are the Noodz?
    Noodz will be out tomorrow! I'm always forgetting about em lol.

13. Day 2:

Bench Press
    135x7 Warm up
    185x2
    225x3 Work Set
    225x3

BTN Press
    115x8
    115x6

Incline DB Flies
    55x2x10

Lateral Raises
    30x2x8

Triceps Rope Pushdown
    100x2x10

Face Pulls
    100x2x12

Ab roller SS band calf exercise

BWx3x10 SS Bandx3x10+

Starting to hit the punching bag and I'm going to stick with it. Bench Press form is 100% when I go heavy but I'll try better. Excited to get my pistol purchase permits this Friday, but I'll feel better once I get my close carrying license.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Day 2:

Bench Press
    135x7 Warm up
    185x2
    225x3 Work Set
    225x3

BTN Press
    115x8
    115x6

Incline DB Flies
    55x2x10

Lateral Raises
    30x2x8

Triceps Rope Pushdown
    100x2x10

Face Pulls
    100x2x12

Ab roller SS band calf exercise

BWx3x10 SS Bandx3x10+

Starting to hit the punching bag and I'm going to stick with it. Bench Press form is 100% when I go heavy but I'll try better. Excited to get my pistol purchase permits this Friday, but I'll feel better once I get my close carrying license.
    Looks good!
    Suggestion. Stop doing BHN press. they will destroy your shoulders over time.
    take it from a old timer.

Also what does your workout look like and for how may weeks?
    what is your goal?

15. @Studhorse the mans trying to get a gun talk derail and you're talking fitness goals? Pfft? @SFreed and I need to have an extensive workshop to fix your bullsh1t brother...

What type of gun are you getting? Hell yeah!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    @Studhorse the mans trying to get a gun talk derail and you're talking fitness goals? Pfft? @SFreed and I need to have an extensive workshop to fix your bullsh1t brother...

My Bad. lol
    I live in OK. everyone has a gun and you sit in a conceal and carry class for 4 hrs. fill out the papers for a licence and they even mail it for you.

Most people in OK have been handed down guns from family. they have no idea how many guns people own.
    I know just a bunch of necks.

17. In for gun talk (and training too, I guess)!! I keep seeing you guys talking about how weak and out of shape you are, but then you post weights that are pretty impressive for this old man. But h3ll yeah, @mmorso can fly to St Louis, I'll pick him up and we'll drive on down to NC for some shootin and stuff!! Gotta be warmer there than it is here.

So what kind of gun are you thinking?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Looks good!
    Suggestion. Stop doing BHN press. they will destroy your shoulders over time.
    take it from a old timer.

Also what does your workout look like and for how may weeks?
    what is your goal?
    When I do them I do it wth a dead stop at my traps, not like everyone else with consistent strain on my rotator cuff, basically I treat it as a dead stop pressing movement with full ROM. It hasn't hurt my shoulders at all.

Diet wise I'm bulking for 2 months on Anabeta Elite, 500 calories surplus at 3300 calories. I'm not worried about macros right now, just calories in calories out.

Push\Upper

Bench Press
    1-2 Warm ups
    2 work sets(no set rep range)

BTN Press
    2 Sets(no set rep range)

Incline Flies
    2 Sets of 8-10 Reps

Lateral Raises
    2 Sets of 8-10 Reps

Tricep Rope Push Down
    2 Sets of 8-10 Reps

Ab roller super set calf band exercise
    I just go till I can't anymore with the bands and the Ab roller I'll keep doing sets of 10 till I can't anymore.

Adding in punching bag with or to replace stationary bike depending on how I feel.

Pull/Lower

Deadlifts
    1-2 Warm up sets
    2 Work sets(no set rep range)

Squats or Leg Press(depending on how shin feels)
    2 Working sets(no set rep range)

Neutral Grip Lat Pulldown
    2 Sets of 8-10

Calf Press
    2 Sets of 10+

Chin ups
    2 Sets of 10+

Ab roller super set calf band exercise
    Same as upper/push day.

Punching band and/or stationary bike.

2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    @Studhorse the mans trying to get a gun talk derail and you're talking fitness goals? Pfft? @SFreed and I need to have an extensive workshop to fix your bullsh1t brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    My Bad. lol
    I live in OK. everyone has a gun and you sit in a conceal and carry class for 4 hrs. fill out the papers for a licence and they even mail it for you.

Most people in OK have been handed down guns from family. they have no idea how many guns people own.
    I know just a bunch of necks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    In for gun talk (and training too, I guess)!! I keep seeing you guys talking about how weak and out of shape you are, but then you post weights that are pretty impressive for this old man. But h3ll yeah, @mmorso can fly to St Louis, I'll pick him up and we'll drive on down to NC for some shootin and stuff!! Gotta be warmer there than it is here.

Sold my Yugo SKS to get a pistol so I have 400 for one but ill wait till I can glock. I need to look into all the different types of Glocks, any recommendations?

20. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    In for gun talk (and training too, I guess)!! I keep seeing you guys talking about how weak and out of shape you are, but then you post weights that are pretty impressive for this old man. But h3ll yeah, @mmorso can fly to St Louis, I'll pick him up and we'll drive on down to NC for some shootin and stuff!! Gotta be warmer there than it is here.

I actually got robbed at gunpoint buying drugs in St. Louis... no kidding

21. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Down by the Amtrak station? Or it could have been anywhere, as far as that goes.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Sold my Yugo SKS to get a pistol so I have 400 for one but ill wait till I can glock. I need to look into all the different types of Glocks, any recommendations?
    Never shot Glocks well, just don't fit me. Good guns, and well built though. You can pick up used ones pretty reasonable if you aren't in a hurry. Are you thinking 9mm ?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  23. Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Down by the Amtrak station? Or it could have been anywhere, as far as that goes.
    North side... I think the town was called Baden. I wasn't use to buying heroin from gang members that aren't organized

It's a different story in Chicago lol

I love smith and wessons @CJNator

24. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    **** that happened to my friend a while back. People are nuts.

25. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Never shot Glocks well, just don't fit me. Good guns, and well built though. You can pick up used ones pretty reasonable if you aren't in a hurry. Are you thinking 9mm ?
    Yea definitely 9mm, just in case I want to get a rifle in the future that can take 9mm but after my pistol in getting the new Saint AR-15 with a bump stock without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    North side... I think the town was called Baden. I wasn't use to buying heroin from gang members that aren't organized

It's a different story in Chicago lol

I love smith and wessons @CJNator
    I actually haven't looked into S&Ws. I'll go and do that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomp with 5aOHP and 7KE...and other fun stuff
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:41 AM
  3. Diet Soda and other nutrition related stuff
    By TheTom in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 06:42 PM