Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    North side... I think the town was called Baden. I wasn't use to buying heroin from gang members that aren't organized

It's a different story in Chicago lol

I love smith and wessons @CJNator
    Looked into the the Smith & Wesson SD9VE 9mm, it's called a glock clone and for under 400$ so this may be my go to!

2. Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Down to 170 even though I've been going above calories on workout days. Might need to raise calories a bit.
    •   

3. Day 4

Deadlifts
    225x1 Warm up
    315x2
    365x2x5

Goblet squats(not too much pain)
    70x2x10

Neutral lat pulldowns
    180x10
    180x3(didn't rest enough)

Seated calf press(machine is stupid, the pads are too squishy to do heavy weight and my knees sink in when try to press)
    90x25
    90x20

Chin ups
    BWx2x10
    BWx8

Hit the bag for a bit, I was too nauseous to do abs. I need to get my crohns treatment but this doctor over here is packed till the 25th so no more preworkout till then. Need to eat like 2700 calories before I sleep so wish me luck lol.

4. Day 5

Bench Press
    135x2x8 Warm up
    205x2x5 Working Set

BTN Press
    115x8
    115x7

Incline Flies
    55x2x10

Lateral Raises
    30x10
    30x7

Tricep push down
    100x2x10

Face pulls
    100x2x10

Ab roller
    BWx5x10

Hit the bag till some skin ripped off my hand, I need to start some full contact MMA. I have no clue how to fight but I'd like to learn how to and fighting for fun is fun lol. Anyways I'm getting my pistol purchasing permits next week and I'll be getting the S&W SD9VE.

5. I got into MMA a while back and enjoyed it quite a bit. Only downside (for me, anyway) was that the place I was going to was for people who were looking to compete, and the guy running it (friend of mine) required everybody to fight. I was in my late 40's at the time and typically found myself facing off against guys half my age. Still a good time, and I think it's a useful skill to have. I'd say go for it!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I got into MMA a while back and enjoyed it quite a bit. Only downside (for me, anyway) was that the place I was going to was for people who were looking to compete, and the guy running it (friend of mine) required everybody to fight. I was in my late 40's at the time and typically found myself facing off against guys half my age. Still a good time, and I think it's a useful skill to have. I'd say go for it!
    Awesome yea I'll definitely go for it, once I have a steady income I'll have to prioritize everything evenly. Until then I'll be just hitting a punching bag. I was so pose to go on a interview for security at a church this weekend but this snow may have ****ed everything up, hopefully not.

7. Day 8

Had to bust out a quick workout so I focused on frequency after deadlifts. Ate too much Golden Corral after and not getting my crohns treatment isn't allowing me to like that good obesity full feeling.

Deadlifts
    365x2x5

Leg extensions(isolated)
    60x3x10

Neutral grip pulldowns
    180x10,2,1

Calf press
    90x10,15,8

Chin ups
    BWx10,2,1

Ab roller
    BWx16

So I'm getting some money from helping my buddy that was doing plowing(I was the shoveler) and a jacket wth money that I lost was found so I got that mailed to me. Basically I'll be finding out this Friday if I can get this car that's going for 500$ but if I can't get that then I'll be getting a glock 19 so it's a win-win situation for me lol.
  8. Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Day 9

Forgot my music

Bench press(forgot I raised the weight)
    135x7 Warm up
    205x2x5

BTN Press
    115x2x5

Incline Flies
    60x10
    60x9

Seated OHP DB Press
    55x2x10

Tricep pushdown
    115x2x10

Face pulls
    100x2x10

Ab roller
    BWx10

I upped my Anabeta Elite to 6 caps 2-3 times a day, all for now!

9. Working out without your own music is torture!
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Working out without your own music is torture!
    Not going to lie, the music wasn't too bad that day so I can't really complain lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Not going to lie, the music wasn't too bad that day so I can't really complain lol.
    Lucky. I've had days where I literally had to cover my ears and hum to myself for a while to get through what was playing.

I guess I should be grateful, though, that @hairygrandpa isn't in charge of my gym's playlist!
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

12. Day 12

Deadlifts
    385x2x3

Leg extensions(isolated)
    80x2x10

Neutral grip lat pulldown
    180x2x10

Calve press
    90x20
    90x25

Chin ups
    BWx10
    BWx8
    BWx3

Ab roller
    BWx3x10
    BWx7

I honestly don't know if ABE has kicked in yet, I do recall it kicking in late. I'll weight in tomorrow morning.

13. @MMorse S&W M&P 9mm

14. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    @MMorse S&W M&P 9mm
    Nice! Had a chance to break it in yet?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Nice! Had a chance to break it in yet?
    Not yet, I'll be braking it in this Sunday, I'll be posing a video for y'all!
  16. Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    @MMorse S&W M&P 9mm
    Damn brother that's a beauty!!!

And it's mmorso lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Damn brother that's a beauty!!!

And it's mmorso lol
    Damn autocorrect lol and thanks!

18. Day 13

Bench Press
    185x3
    225x2x3

BTN Press
    135x2x3

Incline Flies
    60x9
    60x8

DB shoulder press
    60x2x8

Tricep pushdown
    100x2x10

Facepulls
    Bandx15

I'm shot, starting up work and volunteering security for a church(shadowing)has me dead. I did break in my gun today but I didn't video tape it. I'll be shooting every Sunday so I got you guys next weekend.

19. This morning I was a little about 179 with jeans on so I'm probably 178, up 5lbs and I didn't gain any fat IMO. I'll do the fat percentage test tomorrow morning.

20. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    This morning I was a little about 179 with jeans on so I'm probably 178, up 5lbs and I didn't gain any fat IMO. I'll do the fat percentage test tomorrow morning.
    That's as good as it gets! Keep pounding that heavy weight. It's still working for you.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

21. No gym today, short notice I did security at a church for something going on there. I'll definitely do the fat % tomorrow.

22. It said I'm 13.7% but the margin of error is 4% so I may have lost some bf.

23. Day 15

Deadlift
    225x2
    385x2x3

Calf press
    135x15
    135x20+

Neutral grip lat pulldown
    180x10
    180x3(I rushed for some reason)

Goblet squats
    85x2x10

Chin ups
    BWx10
    BWx6,2

Ab roller
    BWx3x10

24. CJNator, are your workouts based on Bulking?
  25. Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    CJNator, are your workouts based on Bulking?
    They are based on building strength through heavy lifts and higher frequency then most workout. The extra isolation movements are for some hypertrophy through somewhat minimal volume . Once I start cutting, I'll be minimizing volume to 1 set a lift and utilizing cardio a lot more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomp with 5aOHP and 7KE...and other fun stuff
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:41 AM
  3. Diet Soda and other nutrition related stuff
    By TheTom in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 06:42 PM