Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Page 16 of 17 First ... 14151617 Last

1. Supinated Pendlay Rows
    135x10

OHP
    135x6

Leg press
    450x8

Calf press
    450x20,10,5,3

Push ups
    BWx20,15

Plank
    56 seconds

Cardio
    15mins

2. God I'm so tired today, I took two naps including the 4 hours of sleep I got once I got home. Still had to make it to the gym but it was hard. If anyone on this log has been effected by the hurricane I hope all is well for you and you families.

Deadlift
    315x3
    345x8

Bench press
    135x5
    205x8

Squat
    135x5
    255x8

Calve press
    450x20,10

Chin ups
    BWx8,2,2,2,

Plank
    1min 6secs

Doing cardio now, may actually start taking ksm 66 but I don't know which extract I should get. I was aiming towards getting the one for energy due to the fact that I can't be too relaxed on the job plus I don't want to fall asleep once 2am hits lol.
    •   

3. Sometimes it's hard to get motivated. Not sure if you should suffer through a shytty workout, or just take a day off and get some rest. You gotta do you
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Sometimes it's hard to get motivated. Not sure if you should suffer through a shytty workout, or just take a day off and get some rest. You gotta do you
    Workout was actual decently solid. Thankfully my gym is 24/7 and I'm off today and tomorrow so I don't mind a late workout.

5. Deadlift
    135x5
    345x10 or 11

Bench press
    135x5
    205x7

Squats
    135x4
    255x7

Calf press
    500x20,13,10

Chin ups
    BWx10,2

Forgot the gym gets packed during the day but still have a decent workout. I haven't gotten to meal prepping but I'll have to hold off on that till my life can adapt to this life style. I honestly love this job, I'm learning the ropes a little slower then most but I'm won't give up.
    •   

6. Oral BPC, 250mcg for 100 days.
    Oral BPC, 250mcg for 100 days.

Got a new yet separate log up, I'll be posting there on a irregular basis once I get started.

Supinated Pendlay Rows
    135x5
    165x9

OHP
    135x7

Leg press
    540x9

Calf press
    540x15,10,2

Called it after that, stomach hasn't been right recently. I don't think the job is helping due to the stress while in their but hopefully the BPC will help out.

7. Gotta watch that stress @CJNator, and your new job (as you're finding out) is a byatch. Be careful, and get a hobby. Something to get your head straight.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  8. Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Gotta watch that stress @CJNator, and your new job (as you're finding out) is a byatch. Be careful, and get a hobby. Something to get your head straight.
    I definitely do, it really only stresses me out once I'm there but that's still 12 hours of stress(more or less). I may need to hope on some ksm66 but once I get the BAC water I'm sure the BPC will help me out. Also I've taken up eat food as a hobby lol I've feel off the meal prep wagon but I'll be back on soon enough.

9. Supinated Pendlay Rows
    135x5
    175x7

OHP
    135x7

Leg press
    540x10

Calf press(I forgot to put a 12th plate on lol)
    495x25,17,8

Push ups
    BWx35,5,3

Plank
    35 seconds(too tired)

10. Deadlift
    315x1
    365x7

Bench press
    135x7
    225x3

Squat
    135x5
    275x5(could have gotten 7 but I didn't want to push it)

Calve press
    540x20,20,10

Chin ups
    BWx10,3,2

Plank
    1 min 26 secs

Wanted to do more today but my body told me to sleep 8 hours rather then 4.

11. Supinated Pendlay Rows
    135x5
    175x8

OHP
    135x8

Leg press
    590x7

Calf press
    590x15,8,3

Push ups
    BWx17,15,8,5,2

Everything is going well, still waiting for BAC water to get here but until then I guess. I do believe my cortisol levels are high, I've been feeling bloated(hopefully not fatter lol) but I'm hoping the BPC will help if possible. May need to jump on the ksm66 train like I said before.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Supinated Pendlay Rows
    135x5
    175x8

OHP
    135x8

Leg press
    590x7

Calf press
    590x15,8,3

Push ups
    BWx17,15,8,5,2

Everything is going well, still waiting for BAC water to get here but until then I guess. I do believe my cortisol levels are high, I've been feeling bloated(hopefully not fatter lol) but I'm hoping the BPC will help if possible. May need to jump on the ksm66 train like I said before.
    Is the oral BPC doing something? I remember you had "Krohn's" right? Any better?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Is the oral BPC doing something? I remember you had "Krohn's" right? Any better?
    I haven't started it yet, I need the BAC water to mix it. Yea I have Crohn's disease, it's bearable yet annoy so if it isn't that bad I can hope this can heal me over a long period of time.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I haven't started it yet, I need the BAC water to mix it. Yea I have Crohn's disease, it's bearable yet annoy so if it isn't that bad I can hope this can heal me over a long period of time.
    For oral use, just use regular water.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    For oral use, just use regular water.
    I didn't know I can use regular water lol since I bought the BAC I'll just use it anyways, at least now I know for next time, thanks!

16. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I didn't know I can use regular water lol since I bought the BAC I'll just use it anyways, at least now I know for next time, thanks!
    Bac water is to keep it sterile for injection. Oral use doesn't need that. I would save the bac water for later.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Bac water is to keep it sterile for injection. Oral use doesn't need that. I would save the bac water for later.
    Ok yea I'll save it, I'll start it up this Monday then.
  18. Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

Deadlifts
    315x5
    365x7

Bench press
    135x5
    225x3

Squats
    135x5
    265x5

Calve press
    45x20,12,7,4

Chin ups
    BWx10,3,3

So I'll be switching up my exercises, way too many taxing compound exercises in one day then not too taxing on the other. It needs some balance. Other than that I'm loving my job, hell its hard not to smile and laugh because of how much I enjoy it. I enjoy them stress, the inmates cussing at me, and basically everything(except the paper work when writing up inmates). It's stressful due to the lack of structure but it keeps the job lively. I hope everyone is doing well with everything!

19. Supinated Pendlay Rows
    135x5
    165x9

OHP
    135x8

Leg press
    540x8

Calve press(seated)
    100x25,15,10

Left early because of lack of time.

20. Deadlift
    315x3
    365x9

Bench press
    135x5
    205x6

Squats
    185x5
    275x7

Calve press
    540x20,10,6

21. So my weights are going up, body comp is so so but I'm not worried. As long as I have my strength right now I'm good.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    So my weights are going up, body comp is so so but I'm not worried. As long as I have my strength right now I'm good.
    Good deal. My weights suck, but I'm old. Any day that I can do an Overhead Press without separating my shoulder is a good day. I'll leave the heavy weights for you kids.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Good deal. My weights suck, but I'm old. Any day that I can do an Overhead Press without separating my shoulder is a good day. I'll leave the heavy weights for you kids.
    Well you're in better heath and have better strength than men your age not working out, that's all that matter! If your rotator cuff is the issue maybe do some light band or rope face pulls on a regular basis to strengthen your rotator cuff.

24. Supinated Pendlay Rows
    135x5
    165x9

OHP
    135x8

Squats
    225x3
    275x6

Calve press
    540x20,10,6

Feeling worn down, I love my job but I hate where Iím working at lol. Might apply for federal corrections once the feds start hiring again.

25. Deadlift
    315x3
    365x7

Bench press
    135x5
    205x7

Squat(leg press was taken)
    225x3
    275x5

Gym packed at this time too, will stick to later time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomp with 5aOHP and 7KE...and other fun stuff
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 07:41 AM
  3. Diet Soda and other nutrition related stuff
    By TheTom in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 05:42 PM