WAF stepping forward one foot at a time

WAF

WAF

Awards
It's been awhile since i did a log so i figured id start one for the course of the winter. So a lil background i guess, age is 35 weight is 216 at 5'10. Previous injuries are torn pec torn ligaments in wrist torn acl/mcl. Longtime lifter who lifted for about 8years then took a break for a long time and started working out again 2 years ago. My weight got up to 252 then i decided i needed to change and get my **** together dropped down to 184 ill post pics later and then have been doing lil bulks and cuts along the way. Most of my current supplements are from OL and will be for the foreseeable future as they make great product and always try working with me rather than against.

I'm an construction worker by trade and will probably have the winter off to get broke and lift untill another job pops up here. Either way good or bad thats how the beast works. Most of my training up to date has been high volume training and light to medium weight concentrating on the pump and form and function of the said muscle. Ill post my current supplements and a couple recent pics later tonight hopefully. I've enlisted the help of a coach 3 weeks ago and hopefully he will get me closer to my goals. For the winter i aim to dial down my fat and put on a lil muscle so really another stage of recomp. I've made some decent progress over the year and want to keep it going.

edit: well turns out i have some time so ill post the pics
184lbs
IMG_0071 (600x800).jpg

IMG_0070 (600x800).jpg

IMG_0075 (600x800).jpg

2 months later
cant remember the weight i believe i was around 194lbs
IMG_0013 (768x1024) (600x800).jpg

2months later
same weight
IMG_0174 (600x800) (2).jpg

2months later
around 200lbs
IMG_0228 (749x749).jpg

IMG_0229 (750x750).jpg

ill post the more recent ones later tonight.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
It's been awhile since i did a log so i figured id start one for the course of the winter. So a lil background i guess, age is 35 weight is 216 at 5'10. Previous injuries are torn pec torn ligaments in wrist torn acl/mcl. Longtime lifter who lifted for about 8years then took a break for a long time and started working out again 2 years ago. My weight got up to 252 then i decided i needed to change and get my **** together dropped down to 184 ill post pics later and then have been doing lil bulks and cuts along the way. Most of my current supplements are from OL and will be for the foreseeable future as they make great product and always try working with me rather than against.

I'm an construction worker by trade and will probably have the winter off to get broke and lift untill another job pops up here. Either way good or bad thats how the beast works. Most of my training up to date has been high volume training and light to medium weight concentrating on the pump and form and function of the said muscle. Ill post my current supplements and a couple recent pics later tonight hopefully. I've enlisted the help of a coach 3 weeks ago and hopefully he will get me closer to my goals. For the winter i aim to dial down my fat and put on a lil muscle so really another stage of recomp. I've made some decent progress over the year and want to keep it going.

edit: well turns out i have some time so ill post the pics
Damn dude, dial down what fat?? !

WAF

WAF

Awards
Damn dude, dial down what fat?? !
Welcome bro, well i still have my muffin top blueberry in full swing so im not really happy yet. Since i bulked to 234 i got a lil rounder plus that's what my diet is calling for. My coach wants me to get a lil leaner to judge my true weak points and work on those.....

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro, well i still have my muffin top blueberry in full swing so im not really happy yet. Since i bulked to 234 i got a lil rounder plus that's what my diet is calling for. My coach wants me to get a lil leaner to judge my true weak points and work on those.....
Looking forward to seeing the progress!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed in for a hardcore beast WAF knows his ****, and walks the walk!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Subbed in for a hardcore beast WAF knows his ****, and walks the walk!
LOL full throttle is the only way to go you know it, this should be good. I'm going to do some supplement reviews as i go along. Arms and calves today, got a lovely 14 hr shift tomorrow then a two scoop pwo and hit legs till i weep or vomit or a lil of both.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Just got back from the gym and had my first dose of Or1g1n from OL. I'll see how this goes i've got great expectations for this product.....bought 16 bottles.
Arms are toast i've been using FATGRIPS lately and damn my forearms are spent.
15min Cardio Treadmill on various inclines

Abs
Hanging leg lifts
Hammer strength ab crunch machine

Calves
Donkey calf raises
Standing calf raises

Arms
Bi's
Scott preacher curls
Standing Barbell curls with Fatgrips
Hammer DB curls with Fatgrips
Seated Incline DB Curls with Fatgrips

Tris
Rope Extensions
Close Grip Bench
Seated one arm overhead DB raises
Straight bar Push downs supersetted with bodydrag pushdowns

All Sets had 2-3 warmupsets and 4-6 working sets.
Food now I'll post my current supps and future if known later.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Counting the hours at work here... It's legs tonight it's going to be painful I can guarantee it. Had my first dosing of Origin today.... Feeling a lil warmer than usual and also very hungry after 30 mins of last time I ate. Also I had my first hit of BSL dust extreme sour gummy bear flavour. Flavour wasn't the greatest but it went down. Good mixability and no my much aftertaste. The effects were good I'd say a lil more stim but less pump then mesomorph. 1.5 or 2 scoops tonight and I'll be nice and methed out for a leg marathon. The past 3 weeks my fat has gone down but strength is improving I managed 245 on incline for 26reps first time going over 2 plates since I had torn my pec. I'll gradually increase it as I go. Main focus is recomp so the added strength is bonus.

Supps currently taking:

Multiv animal
Fish oils EVL
Forkosholin 95 PES
Gut Health
Slintensity
Origin
Strength unleashed
Epic unleashed
Triumph
Hydracharged Kaged
Juiced up BSL
Best glutamine BPI
Sleep GH Prime
Mk-677
Various protein bars and powders
Various PWO
Various BCAA'S

Might have missed something though. I'll add it on an edit if I did.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I had a wicked leg workout late last night, I just got back from doing a light day of chest and back no heavy lifts just pump and contractions did a lil calves also. I'm not sure if ill hit the gym tomorrow maybe an off day or just go and do some cardio. I woke up late today so its going to be challenging getting all my meals down. Just curious if anyone else uses the Flavour God spices ? if so which ones are your favorite?

WAF

WAF

Awards
What to do what to do today..... The PWO keeps looking at me.

WAF

WAF

Awards
In for progress with the use of Or1g1n.
Welcome bro, glad to have you here.

Some i finally have some time to post up some pics of the past few months of when i wasn't active on AM. Yes i have a muffin top but was bulking and had its purposes especially with the long work days. Weight was 225-234lbs

IMG_0454 (750x750).jpg

IMG_0455 (750x750).jpg

IMG_0459 (450x800).jpg

IMG_0478 (750x750).jpg

IMG_0524 (450x800).jpg

IMG_0787 (600x800).jpg

this one was the first day i started with my coach at 222lbs

IMG_0790 (600x800).jpg

now about 5 days ago

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0932 (640x640) (640x640).jpg

2 days ago at 216lbs

IMG_0949 (450x800).jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In for an or1gin log...very interested in seeing how this works out

WAF

WAF

Awards
In for an or1gin log...very interested in seeing how this works out
Welcome to the adventures lol.

So i got bored went hit up a scoop of PWO and headed out to the gym. 10mins cardio a few hanging leg lifts and then started on back and traps. Just popping a pill origin having some karbolyn then a shake then my last meal of the day.....Salmon and rice and green beans. I put some lemon garlic Flavor god spice on it so its not that bad. Last thing for the night is my dose of MK-677 and Sleep and GH from Prime Nutrition. Who know its it meets claimed label ingredients considering the recent issues there but, its damn tasty and i noticed some good dreams lately. Love me so vivid dreams lol.
What others are saying the get tingles after ingesting im not getting that but a sense of well being is what i noticed kinda like when you take D-Bol tabs. Kinda euphoric in a way. Oh and definetly noticing an increase in hunger like 45 mins after eating im starving. I wonder how hard dieting would be on this or if the low carbs wont affect you as much while on it.

WAF

WAF

Awards
WAF, do you take 1 Animal Pak or 2?

Subbed for results
Welcome. I take 1 pack daily but if im feeling run down a bit ill take 2 and 2 on leg days cause i get so drained from a 14hr shift and smashing legs.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Well a lil update ive been dealing with a clogged pore in my eye that cause me to look like Sloth from the Goonies. I havent hit the gym for 3 days now because whenever id strain myself or bendover it would swell up. Swelling is starting to go down now so im going to hit up chest and shoulders today some time. Been off work for a few days so ill probably be on the next round of lay offs. ****ty part of being in the trades even if you have dr notes your still gone.
I've been sticking to my diet and supps even though not training, damn its killing me not lifting.

For Origin i find my stomach gets warm around 10-15 min after ingesting. Weight has been gradually dropping also i'm not the happiest with dropping all this weight but guess i've got to see when im leaning to address any weakness. Strength seems around the same as before i started which is weird cause my strength usually just drops off when i start dieting so thats a huge benefit also it seems like my recovery is through the roof.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about the eye issue and I hope you can make it through the round of layoffs with some good work ethic. Every once in a while they will realize they have something good and tolerate a true sickness. I remember getting fired from a Shutdown because my brother got shot and killed at my birthday party and I missed the next day so they cut me loose. When I told them why they said well that is really unfortunate. However your services are no longer needed. We need people who can show up to work every day.

So yeah I totally get how they have that business is business mentality and your life is not their business.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Sorry to hear about the eye issue and I hope you can make it through the round of layoffs with some good work ethic. Every once in a while they will realize they have something good and tolerate a true sickness. I remember getting fired from a Shutdown because my brother got shot and killed at my birthday party and I missed the next day so they cut me loose. When I told them why they said well that is really unfortunate. However your services are no longer needed. We need people who can show up to work every day.

So yeah I totally get how they have that business is business mentality and your life is not their business.
Damn i sorry to hear that, but its so true to the point heartless at times. I'm not usually on the tools as im usually in management but run my crews totally different than the said *******s. Jobs come and go in the trades and you never know who your going to be working for next so why mark yourself on being a dick is beyond me. Family and health first always in my books bud. yah site super tried running me today.....bunch of GF's stepped in and..... because of my experience, work ethic and productivity i was told take as much time off as needed untill better 1 week or 2weeks whatever it takes to get well.

You totally called it. But im at the point where if i get a lay off oh well ive got work on the house to do and the wifey is going to hatch a lil creature in 6 weeks or so. Would be nice to spend the winter at home rather than 100' + in the air on top of a tower in -35 -45 at ground temp way colder up there though. Sounds like there might be a few jobs in the city for the summer also which is nice i hate out of town jobs.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Great to be back to the gym. So even though im getting more vascular im retaining the same weight. I'm starting to think it has to do with the origin ill now more in a few weeks but this seems like its work as claimed. On a side note i haven't needed much sleep seems like a few hours then i spring out of bed. I don't feel like i didn't get enough so maybe it's the Sleep GH from Prime with the MK-677 working its magic. I had a huge 6hr cheat mealathon last nigh....12donuts a tub of ben and jerry's a pizza and chinese lol while sipping on BCAA's/Glutamine/Electrolytes. Back to chicken, beef, and salmon today. Legs is about to go done today.....

Has anyone bought one of those GASP bomber utility jackets? Looking at getting another fall jacket as thing's are getting a lil tight.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Counting the hours at work here... It's legs tonight it's going to be painful I can guarantee it. Had my first dosing of Origin today.... Feeling a lil warmer than usual and also very hungry after 30 mins of last time I ate. Also I had my first hit of BSL dust extreme sour gummy bear flavour. Flavour wasn't the greatest but it went down. Good mixability and no my much aftertaste. The effects were good I'd say a lil more stim but less pump then mesomorph. 1.5 or 2 scoops tonight and I'll be nice and methed out for a leg marathon. The past 3 weeks my fat has gone down but strength is improving I managed 245 on incline for 26reps first time going over 2 plates since I had torn my pec. I'll gradually increase it as I go. Main focus is recomp so the added strength is bonus.

Supps currently taking:

Multiv animal
Fish oils EVL
Forkosholin 95 PES
Gut Health
Slintensity
Origin
Strength unleashed
Epic unleashed
Triumph
Hydracharged Kaged
Juiced up BSL
Best glutamine BPI
Sleep GH Prime
Mk-677
Various protein bars and powders
Various PWO
Various BCAA'S

Might have missed something though. I'll add it on an edit if I did.
Nice stack man!
Great to be back to the gym. So even though im getting more vascular im retaining the same weight. I'm starting to think it has to do with the origin ill now more in a few weeks but this seems like its work as claimed. On a side note i haven't needed much sleep seems like a few hours then i spring out of bed. I don't feel like i didn't get enough so maybe it's the Sleep GH from Prime with the MK-677 working its magic. I had a huge 6hr cheat mealathon last nigh....12donuts a tub of ben and jerry's a pizza and chinese lol while sipping on BCAA's/Glutamine/Electrolytes. Back to chicken, beef, and salmon today. Legs is about to go done today.....

Has anyone bought one of those GASP bomber utility jackets? Looking at getting another fall jacket as thing's are getting a lil tight.
Dude glad to see your doing good. Progress pics looks good man!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Nice stack man!

Dude glad to see your doing good. Progress pics looks good man!
Thanks bud it's a work in progress but its slowly happening.

You look amazing!
Thanks puccah :wavey: still got a lil too much cushion for pushing lol. Hopefully by xmas ill be in decent shape. Got another pic or two to put up tonight.....it helps me keep on track I was never a lean kid my mom liked cooking and baking and i like eating it.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Just finished up legs.....

30min cardio incline treadmill

abs- hanging leg raises 5 sets
- rope cable crunches

legs- seated leg curls 7 sets
- seated leg extensions 7 sets
- leg press 7 sets then one drop set "9p per side(23reps last 3 slow negative)7p6p5p4p3p" all to failure p=plates
- squats 5 sets ass to grass and long negatives with 3 sec and 5 second pause at the bottom
- laying leg curls 6 sets

Jello legs check.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Getting ready for back and traps tonight slamming some Karbolyn and Slintensity, and BSL Dust Extreme. Salmon and rice with green beans for pow meal and a double shake. Later a chicken meal then a beef to finish off the night.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That is some hella eating right there!!!!
Getting ready for back and traps tonight slamming some Karbolyn and Slintensity, and BSL Dust Extreme. Salmon and rice with green beans for pow meal and a double shake. Later a chicken meal then a beef to finish off the night.
Nice, I love my Karbolyn. I have found that the Strawberry Karbolyn, and the Strawberry AllMax Isolate makes an AWESOME Intra drink. 50grams of both and I am squared away! Tastes good too!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Ok a lil catch up here....been off work again now both eyes are mutant like. So ill head to the gym late night since theres not many people there. I weighed myself a few times since then and my weight is 212-216. Even though im hovering around the same weight and dropping weight a lil slower now im not feeling drained even on mk-677 which someday it feels like i could be up for a couple hours then back to bed. I find the sleep lately comparable to the feeling of melatonin as how you can say sleep for 2 and it feels like you slept for 4 and wake up refreshed.

Yesterday was legs and i opted for hack squats at the end of the workout instead or squats. Since figuring out i have a pelvic tilt I've adjusted my hips and back orientation and i've never felt hacks like this usually 4 plates a side is fine....not this way i was weeping at just one plate doing various rep speed and count on sets hell i finished off with nothing on the rack just pumping the reps out with full concentration. Crazy after so many years you can always pick apart your weaknesses and some you never thought you had. Wifey and her damn cravings lately im heading to five guys or pizza or ice cream or chocolate on a daily, it's getting tougher to resist lol. I took the plunge and ordered a set of lifting shoes i hope they're all they say they are. Ended up with a pair of Ryderwear D-Mak in Charcoal, and a couple shorts and a hoodie. I'm probably going to pick up that new Gasp utility jacket as i've kinda out grown my 5.11 jacket ive had sice 7years "still looks brand new" it's amazing the build quality on 5.11 gear. Hell i've got a set of boots from them i use to and from work everyday and they're 9 years old nothing wrong with them expect i changed out the insoles a few times.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Well i decided to take the week off work and try to finally heal up my eyes. Did i miss any training sessions>>?? hell no. But i did find a local pie shop that helped with a quick bulk yesterday....origin effects 2 bowles of soup 3 sandwiches and 3/4 saskatoon berry/rhubarb pie...... an hour later and hungry again. yah i would say i have an increased my appetite. Still no snow up here which is awesome. Today is either a leg day or off day as i cant remember my last day off, it's like my recovery is through the roof. Weight is holding at 213-216 but am more vascular.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i decided to take the week off work and try to finally heal up my eyes. Did i miss any training sessions>>?? hell no. But i did find a local pie shop that helped with a quick bulk yesterday....origin effects 2 bowles of soup 3 sandwiches and 3/4 saskatoon berry/rhubarb pie...... an hour later and hungry again. yah i would say i have an increased my appetite. Still no snow up here which is awesome. Today is either a leg day or off day as i cant remember my last day off, it's like my recovery is through the roof. Weight is holding at 213-216 but am more vascular.
In late. dam your a beast brother!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the **** show bro!! thanks...... yup hitting pwo right now legs is going to happen.
Legs are always the best! I really hit the gym focused and prepared all day when I know I'm hitting legs!
Have a good one brother.
What PWO are you taking if you don't mind?

WAF

WAF

Awards
Legs are always the best! I really hit the gym focused and prepared all day when I know I'm hitting legs!
Have a good one brother.
What PWO are you taking if you don't mind?
Thanks man. Smashed legs today 8 plates a side on leg press for 37 reps first and last rep slow negative.... I've been using BSL Dust Extreme Sour Gummy Bear the taste isn't the best lol but it seems to work but i need more than 1 scoop.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Smashed legs today 8 plates a side on leg press for 37 reps first and last rep slow negative.... I've been using BSL Dust Extreme Sour Gummy Bear the taste isn't the best lol but it seems to work but i need more than 1 scoop.
Dam bet those quads were swollen! I have wanted to try dust. Is it as good as mesmomorph?

WAF

WAF

Awards
Dam bet those quads were swollen! I have wanted to try dust. Is it as good as mesmomorph?
I'd say meso has a better pump but dust feels cleaner and a lil more stim heavy if that makes sense I've got some nutrabio pre extreme next

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say meso has a better pump but dust feels cleaner and a lil more stim heavy if that makes sense I've got some nutrabio pre extreme next
Thanks for the feedback. Let me know how the nutrabio work for you. Never heard of it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice set WAF! THose are the fun and painful ones that make you feel like a beast when you are done! I love those dig deep sets!!!!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Well it was supposed to be another off day.....nope leg day i cant resist. LOL i can't even remember my last day off, I'm listening to my body on when it feels like i need a rest day, but have been recovering so quick lately. I've got a few pics to post just never get around to put them up.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it was supposed to be another off day.....nope leg day i cant resist. LOL i can't even remember my last day off, I'm listening to my body on when it feels like i need a rest day, but have been recovering so quick lately. I've got a few pics to post just never get around to put them up.
If you fell like hitting the gym Hit it! post those pics brother.

WAF

WAF

Awards
If you fell like hitting the gym Hit it! post those pics brother.
That's my problem i can train everyday 365.... twice a day if i had my choice, weak point is my body.......booourns. Usually ill overcome it with rage ;) I've got to try the NUTRA BIO pwo a few more times before i can compare it to Meso and Dust Ex...... Now SpartaNutritaion has a pwo that looks interesting. That will be my next one i order and a tub of Meso TuttFrutti which is probably my fav PWO. Not digging the BSL as much anymore as it seems to loose its effects quicker than i expected.

On a side note the last two days have been a cheat mania.... got to get back on track this week those damn pies got me again.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Solid workout today on legs, hit another PR. Seems like every workout i new rep or weight is added. Weighed myself at the gym today 214 so im holding at the same weight.

Cardio: 15min on the treadmill

Legs:

Seated leg curl: 8 sets

Seated leg extension: 8 sets

Leg Press: 11 sets

Hack squat super setted with sissy squats: 4 sets

Squats: 4 sets / very slow negatives then pause for 10/8/6/4/2/10/8/6/4/2 until failure, barely made it up on my last set

Lying leg curls:5 sets

Had my serving of Origin, then a protein bar get home made some karbolyn and a 2 serving of hyrdo isolate protein. Waited for a little bit then had a plate of pasta with heavy meats in it......still hungry had another plate......1/2 a pie lol....protein shake....serving of origin and another plate of pasta. It's so weird cause i eat so much and not to be gross but i barely shi t compared to the ratio of food i normally eat. I'e noticed this since starting taking Origin, kinda feel like a sponge after taking it.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Morning iron addicts, heres a few pics of about a week ago or a lil less.

New shoes, i was always a lil hesitant on buying a set but i'm damn glad i did. So damn comfy and you can feel every inch of your calves when training also the grip on the leg press my feet don't start moving upwards then have to readjust.

IMG_1017 (600x800).jpg

IMG_1018 (600x800).jpg

IMG_1019 (600x800).jpg

IMG_1020 (600x800).jpg

IMG_1021 (600x800).jpg

IMG_0994 (450x800).jpg

IMG_0998 (450x800).jpg

IMG_1006 (450x800).jpg

IMG_1007 (450x800).jpg

IMG_1026 (450x800).jpg

IMG_1027 (450x800).jpg

Having a huge refeed breakfast then hitting the gym, should be 30 min cardio since i've been slacking the past 3 days on my diet, yet i haven't gained weight just seems like water. For some reason i've never been able to get into deadlifts always feels weird so if i don it will be high volum low weight. Then work on the house

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
looking pretty thick broheme- those calves and shoulders DAM lol