Jakz Training Log. Leaner, Faster, Stronger.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be logging my workouts online from now on, so that I maybe stick to it this time. I am currently on a 700 calorie defect while running 480mg (487.5mg to be precise) Sustanon a week. From Monday it will be starting week 6 of the cycle. I will start the log on Monday and everyone is welcome here. Why such an odd dose of Test? Well it is dosed at 325mg/ml so using 1.5cc a week :D

NOW
The main reason for starting the log>>> I just found some motivation to start a log and make the people here at AM a part of it. I have been wanting to do this for a very long time :D so sit back and enjoy the ride.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Prob need to add some tags. I modified some tags that HG used (yes he will receive reps :D) hairygrandpa Sparkss sparks2012 Alpha1agreda lifted67 UncleSarm smith_69 bighulksmash CJNator Tank999 BamBam0319 MrKleen73 THE MONSTAR Thiefcatcher Gutterpump HIT4ME thebigt RegisterJr wasme Jebrook Toren DennisTheDane Captn_the NutraChem ax1 Famine Rocket3015 Volvo140G Hastur lukehayd Dma378 EMPIREMIND john.patterson@Tagger Woody

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't believe I'm the first! Sweet. Thanks for the mention. Don't rep HGP. His advise sucks.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice bro. Anything else your running? Just curious, was planning something very similar for the future....

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
following along.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro. Anything else your running? Just curious, was planning something very similar for the future....
I was thinking about T3, clen or Var/winstrol, but decided to keep with just the sust for various reasons. What were you thinking of?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the invite !! I also find it motivating to be running a log, I seam to go for that extra Set or Rep because I know I have to "Report" it !! Good Luck !!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking about T3, clen or Var/winstrol, but decided to keep with just the sust for various reasons. What were you thinking of?

If I were you I would consider cjc Dac and or igf1 lr3 at some point of the cycle. Could be synergistic for growth and fat loss

The t3 clen would def cut some fat but you probly wouldn't gain much, just maintain, which might be what you want.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite !! I also find it motivating to be running a log, I seam to go for that extra Set or Rep because I know I have to "Report" it !! Good Luck !!
Glad I am not the only one that does that :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In too, even with HIT4ME on board.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With almost 500mg test, do you think you'll need an AI?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using Arimidex :D not really worth mentioning imo.
Just out of curiosity, I found I really do not need AI at 500mg/week and my joints thanked me for that.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jakz, what are your specific goals? What plans do you have to get there?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this, still haven't fully jumped into the dark side so I'm here for info and bants

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, I found I really do not need AI at 500mg/week and my joints thanked me for that.
You see my issue is not gyno etc related my issue is my bp when I retain a lot of water. I did "cruise" on 400mg cyp for a while and did drop the AI with no issues at all! My next cycle (which I will log) Will be 500mg cyp e/w which will be a hardcore bulk without an AI to see how that goes.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Jakz, what are your specific goals? What plans do you have to get there?
Well..I looked in the mirror a while back and noticed that I'm, well, fat :lol: So my goal is just slimming down a bit, which I can do without test BUT I haven't ran anything in a while and it was just sitting there so I decided to use the Sust on the cut.
The plan?
Cut out carbs, increase protein and drop 700 calories off of maintenance. Also do a lot more cardio. What I have considered is using GW (Cardarine) post cycle for another 5-6 weeks to keep losing weight, then continue to cut all the way into next year and then start my biggest baddest bulk yet, with some Test and maaaybe some deca or npp.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot AllTheGainz

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would consider cjc Dac and or igf1 lr3 at some point of the cycle. Could be synergistic for growth and fat loss

The t3 clen would def cut some fat but you probly wouldn't gain much, just maintain, which might be what you want.
That is a lot of money right there my good sir :D

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
jakz gettting jackedez...yeah buddy! :)

AllTheGainz

Awards
Hell yeah man def interested in seeing how this goes and honnored to have gotten tagged.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice plan. If you consider T3 I have a little theory I am working on...it might actually be good to start up the T3 a couple of weeks BEFORE you go into a deficit ...been reading a lot on Reverse T3 and how a low calorie and low carb diet is a great way to ensure T4 gets converted to RT3 instead of T3. This is bad and once you have RT3 in your system, it may take months to clear and your T3 will be less effective because it has to compete. Starting T3 before you increase the RT3 conversion by dieting will shut down T4 production, which will give your body nothing to create RT3 from, which should help avoid metabolic slow down. Maybe my theory is crazy or uneducated. Just what I've been thinking...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice plan. If you consider T3 I have a little theory I am working on...it might actually be good to start up the T3 a couple of weeks BEFORE you go into a deficit ...been reading a lot on Reverse T3 and how a low calorie and low carb diet is a great way to ensure T4 gets converted to RT3 instead of T3. This is bad and once you have RT3 in your system, it may take months to clear and your T3 will be less effective because it has to compete. Starting T3 before you increase the RT3 conversion by dieting will shut down T4 production, which will give your body nothing to create RT3 from, which should help avoid metabolic slow down. Maybe my theory is crazy or uneducated. Just what I've been thinking...
Good info a friend of mine gave me some T3, I have been studying it for possible future use!!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
HEY BUDDY!!
Let the log begin! First and foremost.. Welcome all! Tonight was Chest Triceps and Forearms and DAM! What a pump what a workout!
Motivation for the workout:Jay Cutler Mindset of a champion video
Preworkout: Chemical X!
I jog to the gym and back (I live in a country club, golf estate whatever you want to call it)
The Workout:
Bench Press machine 4 sets 12 reps with 200,210,220,220
Barbell press: 3 sets 12 reps with 90,90,100 (each hand)
Bench press: 5 sets 5 reps with 180, 200, 210, 210, 230 ( not impressive BUT keep in mind I am very protective of my tendons at this point in my life)
Rope Pulldowns 4 sets 12 reps with 60, 60, 66, 72
Close Grip bench press: 3 sets10 reps with 110, 120, 135
Skull crushers with straight bar: 3 sets 10 reps with 55, 55, 66
Wrist curls: 3 sets 15 reps with 45, 45, 45 (in each hands)
Workout Music: Linkin Park- QWERTY (the live version)
**I KNOW! I am really behind on my strength, but my tricep tendons are something I REALLY have to watch out for here :D

The pump was amazing though. I sat down when I got home and got in my 40g protein in the form of eggs, milk, yogurt and cheese as always!
Keep it tuned in Ladies and Gents

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im here bro! Just been away getting fatter and not working out .... Got my arse served to me, with a OL stack...Got pretty depressed..Felt sick and i think my T went into the VERY low end.. Im done with these supps... But here to see you kick arse! :D

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im here bro! Just been away getting fatter and not working out .... Got my arse served to me, with a OL stack...Got pretty depressed..Felt sick and i think my T went into the VERY low end.. Im done with these supps... But here to see you kick arse! :D
Dam bro, that just sucks! Did you run a test base or test or or... You feeling ok now?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Yes, share some details so that others don't fall into that same hole. I didn't think OL sold anything that strong? but I guess it is all in perspective?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Dam bro, that just sucks! Did you run a test base or test or or... You feeling ok now?
I ran 1-ad 4-ad epiandro ... I guess we all react differently to these andros.. I'm feeling just great now!! Took a few weeks to get back to normal. Used some pharma serm and otc a long side . For pct.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Recipe time. What you will need: a Fire (using wood), game meat (Springbuck is my choice) *Sirloin. Red wine (2012 Merlot) and time.
The night before, put your steaks in a zip lock bag with the wine in and marinade it like that. You want the fire to be extremely HOT (I beleive the USA calls it a bbq) when the wood starts making coal, skatter the coal (still keeping it compact for heat) and add salt and your choice of spice to the meat (both sides). Get the grill as close to the fire as possible and put the steaks on. You will want to leave it on the side for 5 minutes, turn and then 5 minutes on the other side (make sure the flames don't touch it!). Gril to your spesification ( I would advice medium rare-medium).
DO NOT put the spices and salt on with the wine, put it on just JUST before you are going to grill it. This can be used for normal meat as well, but it PERFECTS wild meat.
There you have your classic South-African BRAAI! :D

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Recipe time. What you will need: a Fire (using wood), game meat (Springbuck is my choice) *Sirloin. Red wine (2012 Merlot) and time.
The night before, put your steaks in a zip lock bag with the wine in and marinade it like that. You want the fire to be extremely HOT (I beleive the USA calls it a bbq) when the wood starts making coal, skatter the coal (still keeping it compact for heat) and add salt and your choice of spice to the meat (both sides). Get the grill as close to the fire as possible and put the steaks on. You will want to leave it on the side for 5 minutes, turn and then 5 minutes on the other side (make sure the flames don't touch it!). Gril to your spesification ( I would advice medium rare-medium).
DO NOT put the spices and salt on with the wine, put it on just JUST before you are going to grill it. This can be used for normal meat as well, but it PERFECTS wild meat.
There you have your classic South-African BRAAI! :D
That's good eatin right there! It's been a while since I grilled me some - now I'm huuuungry!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
That's good eatin right there! It's been a while since I grilled me some - now I'm huuuungry!
You can do this with any meat, but game meat over extremely hot fire is just the best.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm Ready !!

Elk.jpg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran 1-ad 4-ad epiandro ... I guess we all react differently to these andros.. I'm feeling just great now!! Took a few weeks to get back to normal. Used some pharma serm and otc a long side . For pct.
This highlights the need for a properly planned PCT BEFORE you start. With the Andros I think people are more careful, but sometimes with the lighter stuff I think people assume they will be fine and don't plan and then when something goes wrong they have to scramble. At least you knew what you were doing. Glad you are feeling better.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
BACK, BICEPS AND ABS
PreWorkout: Chemical X
Workout Motivation: CT Fletcher
Workout Song: Korn- Falling Away

NO tendons to hold me back here!

Lat Pulldowns 4 sets x 12 Reps: 135, 155, 180, 180
Barbell rows: 3 sets x 10 Reps: 135, 135, 135 ( I have NO balance :lol: )
Deadlifts: 3 sets x 5 Reps (plus 2x 1 reps): 300,300,300, 350, 350.
Cable curls: 3 sets x 12 Reps : 55, 65, 65
barbell curls: 3 Sets 8 Reps: 85, 85, 85
Stomach curls: 3 sets x 15 Reps: 90, 100, 110.

I really felt like **** today for some reason though, the gym's air conditioning was off and it was a humid- nausea causing type heat.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Ok I missed last nights update so here it is.
LEGS AND ABS
Pre workout: Chemical X (mixed with some Pepsi :D )
Motivation: Jay Cutler videos.
Workout Music: Korn- Twisted Transistor.
Squats: 10 Reps x 10 Sets ( Only got to 8) using 250
Leg extensions: 4 Sets x 12 Reps using 155, 175, 175, 175
Leg Curls: 4 Sets x 12 Reps: using 155
Lunges: 3 Sets x 12 Reps using 90 (each hand)
Calf raises: 3 Sets x 20 Reps using 200 (machine).
Ab Curls: 3 Sets x 15 Reps using 80, 90, 100.

Will update the next workout later tonight.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa I tried to pm you back, but internet was a little slow. For anyone not following yet, you have to follow HG log.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGS AND ABS

Good workout! Legs burned, I bet!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
LEGS AND ABS

Good workout! Legs burned, I bet!
No kidding. That is a lot of volume on the squats!!!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
No kidding. That is a lot of volume on the squats!!!
I think it was BigHulksmash who suggested it. I won't lie. I can't walk. I think I will do it once a month if I feel up to it :lol:

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I will update tomorrow, I have been having some pc troubles.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is it going?