Focused Nutrition LAXO ELITE log

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Hows everyone doing? Im really excited to get back on here logging and more involved with the forums again! I want to thank Focused Nutrition and Focused Nutri for giving me the chance to log Laxo Elite!

My details: 27yo, 5"8", 182lbs, 15-17%bf, waist 32".

This will be a solo 6 week run of Laxo Elite (20mg 3x a day)
*other than 5g Creatine Mono, Athletic Multivitamin, Fish oil, and Preworkout on occasion.

LaxoElite_SF (1).jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In! What are your goals for this run?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
my current goal is to bulk. Im on a 500 cal surplus at the moment.

Lifting 6 days a week and LISS cardio for 45min 5x a week separate from lifting

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Nothing noticable. Took 1 pill in the morning, one at lunch, and one at dinner.

I did sleep like a log after a log day at work and a long leg workout!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In !

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Hows everyone doing? Im really excited to get back on here logging and more involved with the forums again! I want to thank Focused Nutrition and Focused Nutri for giving me the chance to log Laxo Elite!

My details: 27yo, 5"8", 182lbs, 15-17%bf, waist 32".

This will be a solo 6 week run of Laxo Elite (20mg 3x a day)
*other than 5g Creatine Mono, Athletic Multivitamin, Fish oil, and Preworkout on occasion.

View attachment 132079
Subbed

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
DAy 2:
I think I have food poisoning from sushi and I haven't been able to sleep. I was able to get my 45 minutes of cardio on the treadmill in though. Which I feel sweating it out helped a lot.
weight: 179lb (fasted in the am) obviously from puking all night

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Day4.
Hit back and bis plus fasted am cardio for a hour. Weight still at 179lb.

Back day was awesome! Had a solid pump and plenty of energy even though I didn't get a lot of sleep again.

One thing I have noticed is if I take 1pill and don't have food in my stomach or eat right after, I do get pretty nauseous.

Day5
Starting my morning cardio now! Will update in a few min.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I've held off a couple of days in here when I wasn't noticing much!
DAY 7
TODAY!! Today is the day I can definitely feel this stuff working! I'm just sitting here at my desk and my veins are popping! This isn't a normal thing for me! I usually have to get up and moving hard before I can see anything unless I'm down around 10%. Today was back day with AM fasted cardio for 45min.

Today's preworkout was Modern Man's Muscle Man. Its top notch.
I hit 365 on dead lift (strapped) for 2 - which was a new pr. I've been slowly working on bringing this number back up since my car accident earlier this year. It felt great though.

oxnjure

Awards
Hows it going? Gains going strong? Give us an update please!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys took my brother and his girl on a little spring break trip to mexico. Last minute groupon trips are pretty sweet I have to say. Got back yesterday morning! currently starting week 3 of this stuff.
I have been drinking a solid 1.5 gallons of water a day with my fasted 30-45 min of cardio in the am.

day 23:
Here are some things that I have been noticing the past week:
I have been very sleepy, very often but my workouts have been solid! I have definitely noticed a increase in strength, especially on my deadlift (~50lb increase) This could be partially due to the laxo and partially due to my food intake.

Another thing I have noticed is that post workout DOMS are intense on this . I usually dont get doms but it has been intense as of lately.
Vascularity is also showing more and more. I definitely feel as if there is a recomp effect going on, as i feel leaner and stronger every morning.

This log should be going for about 2..5 months if i keep at the 3 pills a day pace. What do you guys think? Should I increase it or keep it going the same dosage of 60mg.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry guys took my brother and his girl on a little spring break trip to mexico. Got back yesterday morning! currently starting week 3 of this stuff.
I have been drinking a solid 1.5 gallons of water a day with my fasted 30-45 min of cardio in the am.

day 23:
Here are some things that I have been noticing the past week:
I have been very sleepy, very often but my workouts have been solid! I have definitely noticed a increase in strength, especially on my deadlift (~50lb increase) This could be partially due to the laxo and partially due to my food intake.

Another thing I have noticed is that post workout DOMS are intense on this . I usually dont get doms but it has been intense as of lately.
Vascularity is also showing more and more. I definitely feel as if there is a recomp effect going on, as i feel leaner and stronger every morning.

This log should be going for about 2..5 months if i keep at the 3 pills a day pace. What do you guys think? Should I increase it or keep it going the same dosage of 60mg.
If you're seeing good results at your current dosage, I'd just keep at it the way you are. Maybe bump the dose up later if results start stalling. With natty stuff like this I feel like longer runs are better.. the benefits build up.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're seeing good results at your current dosage, I'd just keep at it the way you are. Maybe bump the dose up later if results start stalling. With natty stuff like this I feel like longer runs are better.. the benefits build up.
Agreed!!!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Not to much to report on changes at this moment! Workouts have been solid, took Easter off as my gym was closed so I decided to go on a 3mile run and did it at a 8:15 pace (which is really good for me! havent been that fast since high school)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, back at it sorry for the delay.
Little over a month in and the weight is up 2lb.
Cardio raised to a fasted 2mile run and and sprints at 6am.

Hit Shoulders and arms last night after taking last week off and felt amazing!
Hit a new pr on dumbbell shoulder press as well of 85lbs each. My hunger is nonstop
I have been eating like a horse but only between the hours of 12-8 for the intermittent fasting protocol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Okay guys, back at it sorry for the delay.
Little over a month in and the weight is up 2lb.
Cardio raised to a fasted 2mile run and and sprints at 6am.

Hit Shoulders and arms last night after taking last week off and felt amazing!
Hit a new pr on dumbbell shoulder press as well of 85lbs each. My hunger is nonstop
I have been eating like a horse but only between the hours of 12-8 for the intermittent fasting protocol.
Awesome dude. So what have you seen that you feel you can definitely attribute to the laxo? Strength, hunger, endurance?