First sarm cycle

spooneagle

Awards
Been almost a week on EPG ostarine so far. Got in focused nutrition lgd and thinking about switching over to that but ive read i would likely get better results waiting til the osta runs out and switching over. Ive had no sides whatsoever and already noticed a filling out of the muscles. My endurance is going sky high.

I quit cigarettes after slipping up for a few days a day before i started up, but my breathing is already back to where i was when i was long distance running. I have added atleast 7 pounds since the 13th of january when i got let go at my job. Almost 170 now.

Ive went back into full training and studying to be a personal trainer. Eating big. But fat gains are very minimal. These sarms are good stuff. I looked at the profile of each one out thus far and only mk and lgd really seemed fitting to me.

Just trying to bulk as much as i can until my final exam in april. Hope to be 185 by bginning of june, for my birthday. I believe it can be done with the current progress. Was running a 7 minute mile earlier. I usually average 830...just noticing results and am pleased thus far.

I can say it has seemed to increase my energy in general, and appetite is steadily growing. Hope everyone is doing well on their current personal endeavors.

Im gonna check back here every couple days and post stats and general experience. I may make this a fairly long experiment to see how much i can gain. The two month supply of mk, the focused nutition lgd has 90 caps at 10mg each, so that could potentially be til july ?.

Of course, i will do what is ultimately best for the body in all regards, if i notice serious sides im going to stop and get right on the adex and clomid and all. I have heard the suppression from these is fairly mild and people not needing rg or pharma grade serms and ais, but im still not playing around enough to risk not having them on hand.

Got otc cycle armor and cycle support to try if i feel anything mildly unpleasant. Like lethargy or liver issues, bp issues. Anyways have a good night all, keep pushin!

spooneagle

Awards
One important thing i forgot to mention. I recently won a year of crossfit at the local crossfit, and i feel as an athlete that focuses on javing the best mix if strength and agility, that i could do very well with it. Ill let you guys know how my intro gos when i go next saturday, tomorrow i have to tend to my uncles funeral ?..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9