Hulk going natty for a solid 365 days starting 1/1/16

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A day in the life of Hulk ???

Well i have decided to only run natty supps for a whole year . I depleted all my ph ds im da . Time for the test of inner strength and will power . Thanks to all who sub and all who comment . Let the fun begin.
1st month sup list going here fish oil
D3 at 10000ius
Animal pak mv
Milk thistle
Acai berry
Lean efx
Taurine just to use it up
Creatine by gnc amp
Assorted pwos here and there
Nothing of a unnatural form . Ill update here as i add more.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Subbed bro. Gonna be a good time in here.
Iam 100% ready . I do have a valid question to ask everyone tho.

At what point do diminishing returns when taking clomid ?
I have just under 100 tabs of pharmaceutical grade clomid. Directed to take them as 1 50mg tab a day for 90 days . I have never run clomid longer than 3 weeks before switching to Nolvadex at low dose for 3 more weeks.
Will my T continue to rise or plateau at some point ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I have just under 100 tabs of pharmaceutical grade clomid. Directed to take them as 1 50mg tab a day for 90 days . I have never run clomid longer than 3 weeks before switching to Nolvadex at low dose for 3 more weeks.
Subbed to see this! Long overdue ;)

T will eventually plateau (as it will with anything including true im test) and stay at a certain level (prob slightly higher than a "normal" 400-600, like 800-1000 for example) until you stop. At that point assuming your natural production is up and running your t will most likely drop slightly back into a more normal range and hopefully stay there.

There's no reason to overdose it as it won't make your t go higher.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Subbed to see this! Long overdue ;)

T will eventually plateau (as it will with anything including true im test) and stay at a certain level (prob slightly higher than a "normal" 400-600, like 800-1000 for example) until you stop. At that point assuming your natural production is up and running your t will most likely drop slightly back into a more normal range and hopefully stay there.

There's no reason to overdose it as it won't make your t go higher.
Yup exactly! !!! I needed this like Trump needs wig glue ;) now i been searching for a bit of natty supps that will really stir me up into focused state of mind. I wish i knew about these brain enhancers . Nootropics or something.
The doc said i can have 90 days straight on clomid . Idk if i should so the whole 90 or just taper off halfway thru . 90 days at 50 mgs feels like it could be a slight waste . Another question is ; What would be the pros/cons of running exemestane at low dose alongside clomid ? Would this raise my T higher than not using or reck my progress?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yup exactly! !!! I needed this like Trump needs wig glue ;) now i been searching for a bit of natty supps that will really stir me up into focused state of mind. I wish i knew about these brain enhancers . Nootropics or something.
Ha e you tried noopept or focus xt or any of them?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Im going to sub and follow along, any plans on running some natty stacks? I dont know how you train right now but training natty=Less sets/higher frequency.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ha e you tried noopept or focus xt or any of them?
Never did anything natty for the past 16 yrs its been heavy aas in either pill form or IM .
Iam open to any suggestions and by week 3 of january ill have 300 bucks to dish out on the supps i end up choosing. Man iam so excited for this!!! Time to rely on my own inner strength and will power.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im going to sub and follow along, any plans on running some natty stacks? I dont know how you train right now but training natty=Less sets/higher frequency.
Hell at this point iam open to any ideas or suggestions on training and supps. I was planning on a body weight / muscles isolation split . Morning would be cardio and pft style workout night would be a mix of weights and kick boxing as my cardio. Will be adding up before pics BMI weight height measurements of main muscles and 1rm and max reps for each exercise maybe ill use a spreadsheet or xml doc.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh me oh my! Hellz yea I'm all up in this biatch, time for some gainz!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never did anything natty for the past 16 yrs its been heavy aas in either pill form or IM .
Iam open to any suggestions and by week 3 of january ill have 300 bucks to dish out on the supps i end up choosing. Man iam so excited for this!!! Time to rely on my own inner strength and will power.
Hit me with a pm or text with your address and I'll send some samples your way ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hit me with a pm or text with your address and I'll send some samples your way ;)
Sure thing ! It'll be Monday were working on moving into a condo in Sturbridge MA so we not sure if we should do the po box thing yet . I found an article about the use of aromasin "exemestane" with clomid, not sure if this would boost my t further or just tank my lipids.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good read i found just now on ai use with serms

Nolvadex
When it comes to the use of Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) during the post cycle therapy it is commonly to make our choice in favor of such AI as Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Femara (Letrozole). Aromasin (Exemestane), which has far better properties than any other drug of this category, is less popular since only 1 out of 6 steroid users will make it a part of their PCT. Why it is so? First of all, Aromasin was created after Arimidex, so the all attention was on this one already when it entered the world of steroids. Secondly, Aromasin is more expensive than Arimidex, meaning it less affordable by large people.

While you may think you are great with Arimidex along with Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Clomid during your PCT, we will give reasons to rethink your opinion on this and see Aromasin in a more preferential light.

What is Aromasin?
Aromasin, like Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Femara (Letrozole), is an aromatase inhibitor agent and have the mission to stop the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Letrozole reduce the estrogen level up to 98%, while Arimidex is able to do it at a rate of 50 %. General opinion is that the lower is the estrogen level, the faster is recovered endogenous Testosterone and HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis) during PCT. It may seem that having such powerful anti aromatization drug is all what you need and there are no reasons to look further for other replacements.

What you miss, is that you always need to have your estrogen level in normal limits for a good functionality of your body. Estrogen is the hormone responsible for immune system and your joints mobility. Also, through its activity in the liver it influences the level of “good” over “bad” cholesterol. Getting you aromatase enzymes suppressed at all is not good, you need something that help you keep your estrogen level in control. Taking Letrozole for long time would have namely this effect, as only 2% of estrogen will remain active in your body. As long as you are prone to develop gyno or prepare for a competition such approach will not be harmful for you as you do it for short time. But in a long run is quite risky to get rid of almost all estrogen amount in your body.

Arimidex is more recommended to use during your steroid cycle to keep your estrogen level under control but not suppress it at all. As we said, it reduces estrogen level at half, letting the body enough estrogen for normal function.

Aromasin use during PCTaromasin
The true necessity of Aromasin use occurs once you come off steroid usage. On this stage individuals choose between Nolvadex or Clomid and another aromatase inhibitor. Why you have to choose Nolvadex instead of Clomid? The main reason for this is that Clomid have to be taken in much higher dose to equal the same effect of Nolvadex used in much lower dosage. In other words, 150mgs of clomid equal 20mgs of Nolvadex. Why to take more if you can get the same effect with for less quantity? And also, less money.

In spite of its effectiveness for increasing testosterone level, Nolvadex has one drawback when mixing it with and AI- it reduces their blood plasma, hence making them less effective. Compare to Arimidex and Letrozole, Aromasin do not so since it is a steroid aromatization inhibitor so Nolvadex activity has no influence on it. Aside of this, Aromasin increases the testosterone level with 60%, speeding up the testosterone restoration.

Aromasin is not altered by Nolvadex, its effectiveness is high not only on lowering estrogen level, but on elevating testosterone too. From this main point, Aromasin is called the king of aromatization inhibitors drugs. Even it was overlooked by long time and it’s pricey, for surely it will get the deserved place in the steroid world.

What is the Aromasin proper dosage
In dosage of 20-25mgs/day Aromasin can block the estrogen enzymes at 65 % and increase the testosterone production substantially. Its use during PCT lasts 2 weeks, while Nolvadex are recommended to be taken for 4 weeks. The alone use of Aromasin is not recommended and it has always to be combined with a SERM like Nolvadex or Clomid.

As studies show, Aromasin prove to have a good influence on bone mineral content and lipid profile. The other non-steroidal aromatization inhibitor lack these traits. Adding to this the fact that it is not altered by Nolvadex when concurred with it it becomes clear why you have to make a room for it in your PCT schedule.

What happens when taking Aromasin in higher dosage?
The more you take, the greater is suppressed estrogen level and this, as we said above, is bad for your health. However, in short term, you can do it. If you prepare for a competition and want to get a ripped, dry look than you can take Aromasin in higher dosage but for no longer than 48 hours. Within this frame of time, estrogen level is very low and keeping it this another 24 hours can leads to serious health problems, beginning with your joints, immune system, cholesterol level and others.

The best would be to stuck to a dosage of 20-25 mgs per day and only in rare cases go over this limit and reach your goal. The more careful you are with it use, the higher chances to make Aromasin use very beneficial for your body and to keep unwanted side effects far away.

Can Aromasin be used during steroid cycle
Aromasin use is not limited to PCT only, it can be a part of your steroid cycle too. It outperform Arimidex with about 12 % when it comes to estrogen inhibition. And it will even cause an increase of testosterone level as well. But Aromasin is a steroidal drug, which mean it carry on androgenic effects too. That’s why the best will be to let ti for PCT time, when this trait would be even beneficial.

Over steroid cycle the use of Arimidex is more than enough as it will get rid of 50% of estrogen and have no androgenic or progestogenic side effects. Maybe you could even use it during PCT, if there are not Nolvadex with decrease its effectiveness. But since Nolvadex benefits your body in a high degree than Clomid, it’s wise to stop on it and mix it with Aromasin which, as we said, is not altered by it.

So, why run Aromasin with Nolvadex in PCT? Because it is the most effective and safe combination of an aromatization inhibitor agent and SERM drug

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

I have had success with GET DIESEL PRODUCTS!!!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sure thing ! It'll be Monday were working on moving into a condo in Sturbridge MA so we not sure if we should do the po box thing yet . I found an article about the use of aromasin "exemestane" with clomid, not sure if this would boost my t further or just tank my lipids.
Good deal. I'll stow a few things away for ya!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

This will be an interesting ride...a lot of having the right mental attitude, and to stick it out for the year.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Subbed

This will be an interesting ride...a lot of having the right mental attitude, and to stick it out for the year.
Thanks for joining! !! Lots of new stuff for new years ! Lots of support which really helps!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In fo sho! You got this hulk.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! You will do great brother!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So tonight iam working on a plan for my dosing of supps.
So far

Fishoil 4grams a day
UDCA
RASPBERRY EXTRACT
Red panax ginseng
Yohimbine HCL
Vitamin d 8000 iu split into 2 doses
Acai berry for cleanse 2 grams a day
Ginseng low dose to start
Iron low dose thru the day
NAC
Aromasin

These are just a few . Ill be mostly relying on ancient herbs and traditional tea for an extra boost thru the day .

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In to follow this ride,

^no ergogens at all for you?
Creatine?
Looks like someone should consider Ergonine once PEScience launches it ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
In to follow this ride,

^no ergogens at all for you?
Creatine?
Looks like someone should consider Ergonine once PEScience launches it ;)
I definitely will consider it. Only problem is I know nothing of natty bodybuilding lol. I have some creatine oldddd school from gnc .

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
In for this! :D

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In big hulk! That old school creatine should be fine I swear that stuff never goes bad lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
In big hulk! That old school creatine should be fine I swear that stuff never goes bad lol
I would definitely use it at 3 to 5 grams a day . Its from the amped stack from 2009. But going natty i need all the pick me ups i can get.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would definitely use it at 3 to 5 grams a day . Its from the amped stack from 2009. But going natty i need all the pick me ups i can get.
Natty or not creatine is a must in my book

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Natty or not creatine is a must in my book
Absolutely, anyone with performance or aesthetic goals should be taking advantage of the boost it gives, IMO.

So this is a "gone natty" log, can I ask when you last came off cycle and from what?
If this is somewhere else on AM my apologies

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Supps list 9 months

Absolutely, anyone with performance or aesthetic goals should be taking advantage of the boost it gives, IMO.

So this is a "gone natty" log, can I ask when you last came off cycle and from what?
If this is somewhere else on AM my apologies
Sure any questions are welcome.
Ill list my last 9 months worth of supps "iam not proud of the **** i took in this time period," this is definitely a good idea to take a year off . These are just some of the things i took . Proper support and balancing supps were used . This doesn't make it ok but i stopped while i still could. Dont try this at home kids !

March 2015
Alpha1max bsl 2 bottles
Angel dust pwo bsl
April 2015
Sdmz2 bsl 2 bottles
Mega nox pwo has sdrol
May 2015
Superdrol at 30 mgs for 4 weeks
June 2015
Superdrol at 50mgs for 2 weeks
Msten at 20mgs 2 weeks
July 2015
Took 2 weeks off due to heart issues from too much pwo and not enough sleep.
Started bsl alpha1max for 2 weeks 40mgs
August 2015
alpha1max bsl 2 weeks at 60mgs
Yeti by xcel sports products 2 bottles for 6 weeks
September 2015
Halofire suspension by aar 100mgs a day for 6 weeks
October 2015
Halofire suspension by aar 200mgs a day
4 weeks
Trest by ol uk oral
4 weeks at 150 mgs
November 2015
Trest ol uk oral
200 mgs for 8 weeks exemestane 25mg for duration
December 2015
Reaper dna by excel sports
4 weeks
January 2015
Decided to take 1 year off of aas of any kind

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Holy hell man, your body will thank you for this year off, long and short term.

Looking forward to the log man

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Sure any questions are welcome.
Ill list my last 9 months worth of supps "iam not proud of the **** i took in this time period," this is definitely a good idea to take a year off . These are just some of the things i took . Proper support and balancing supps were used . This doesn't make it ok but i stopped while i still could. Dont try this at home kids !

March 2015
Alpha1max bsl 2 bottles
Angel dust pwo bsl
April 2015
Sdmz2 bsl 2 bottles
Mega nox pwo has sdrol
May 2015
Superdrol at 30 mgs for 4 weeks
June 2015
Superdrol at 50mgs for 2 weeks
Msten at 20mgs 2 weeks
July 2015
Took 2 weeks off due to heart issues from too much pwo and not enough sleep.
Started bsl alpha1max for 2 weeks 40mgs
August 2015
alpha1max bsl 2 weeks at 60mgs
Yeti by xcel sports products 2 bottles for 6 weeks
September 2015
Halofire suspension by aar 100mgs a day for 6 weeks
October 2015
Halofire suspension by aar 200mgs a day
4 weeks
Trest by ol uk oral
4 weeks at 150 mgs
November 2015
Trest ol uk oral
200 mgs for 8 weeks exemestane 25mg for duration
December 2015
Reaper dna by excel sports
4 weeks
January 2015
Decided to take 1 year off of aas of any kind
What did you think of the Xcel yeti and reaper? Did you log these?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What did you think of the Xcel yeti and reaper? Did you log these?
I tried to but a giant shyt storm brewed and they all got deleted. Probably the best single ph combo i ever tried as an all in one .

GaWd

GaWd

Awards

It's overkill to take 50mg of clomid for 90 days. The half-life of clomid is so long that if you frontload with 100mg for say, 2 days, follow it with 1-3 weeks of 50mg/day, halve that to 25mg/day for 1.3, you can then cruise on 12.5mg/day for the rest of 90, or end early.

THere are some pretty recent papers showing 12.5mg is an effective dose, too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's overkill to take 50mg of clomid for 90 days. The half-life of clomid is so long that if you frontload with 100mg for say, 2 days, follow it with 1-3 weeks of 50mg/day, halve that to 25mg/day for 1.3, you can then cruise on 12.5mg/day for the rest of 90, or end early.

THere are some pretty recent papers showing 12.5mg is an effective dose, too.
If you can link me to that . It would be great ! I love long reads !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My wife cane home to this playing and me sitting alone in the dark with my sandalwood incense burning. .. https://youtu.be/bbgHZWwyhcQ

Ahhh the freedom of being at peace with oneself is enlightening.

GaWd

GaWd

Awards
If you can link me to that . It would be great ! I love long reads !
Sorry, I was wrong on the 12.5mg, it's 25mg:

Int Braz J Urol. 2012 Jul;38(4):512-8.
Twenty-five milligrams of clomiphene citrate presents positive effect on treatment of male testosterone deficiency - a prospective study.
Da Ros CT, Averbeck MA.
Source

Centro de Andrologia e Urologia, Porto Alegre, Brazil.
Abstract

Introduction: Male testosterone deficiency is associated with bad sexual function and quality of life (QoL). The aim of this study was to determine whether a daily dose of 25 mg clomiphene citrate (CC) is effective in stimulating the endogenous testosterone production pathway and to address the applicability of this medication as a therapeutic option for symptomatic hypogonadism. Materials and Methods: This was a prospective study. Men with low sexual desire and testosterone levels (T) below 400 ng/dL were selected to receive CC. Blood samples were obtained to determine baseline measurements of serum T, estradiol, LH, lipid profile and fasting plasma glucose. Each patient was treated with a daily dose of 25 mg CC for at least 3 months. Patients were asked if they experienced any side effects related to the use of CC and if they experienced any improvement in their sexual profile. Paired samples T-test was utilized to analyze responses to therapy. Results: Our cohort consisted of 125 men with hypogonadism and low libido. Mean age was 62 years (± 11.1 years). Serum T levels ranged from 309 ng/dL (baseline, mean value) to 642 ng/dL (3 months after CC initiation, mean value) (p < 0.001). Serum cholesterol levels ranged from 197 to 186 mg/dL (p = 0.003). There were no statistically significant differences when comparing pre and post-treatment HDL-Cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting plasma glucose and prolactin. All men reported improvements in the post-treatment QoL scores. No serious adverse events were recorded. Conclusions: The CC was effective in stimulating the endogenous production of testosterone. A lower level of total cholesterol was verified after three months of treatment. This medication should be considered as a therapeutic option for some patients with symptomatic male testosterone deficiency.

PMID:
[PubMed - in process]
You can probably taper down to 12.5mg at the end though, since you presumably are eugonadal.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
In for this man. I would definitely look at making sure you diet and sleep hygiene are on point, if they aren't already. I believe that always helps when getting off anything hormonal.
Hell yes. Welcome to my 1 year trip!
Everything is going well so far .
Increased sense of well being is ootw.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm logging a pretty sweet natty sleep/GH aid product right now, might be worth looking into!
It's called Somnidren GH, by MST.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes. Welcome to my 1 year trip!
Everything is going well so far .
Increased sense of well being is ootw.
Magnitropin helped me a ton with sense of well being while on it and I'm clinically depressed. However, when taking it i hardly ever felt down and i was just over all more happy. I don't know whats in it that made me feel that good but i don't care. Plus the gains i made were pretty fantastic.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Magnitropin helped me a ton with sense of well being while on it and I'm clinically depressed. However, when taking it i hardly ever felt down and i was just over all more happy. I don't know whats in it that made me feel that good but i don't care. Plus the gains i made were pretty fantastic.
Dually noted , thanks rt ! Im building a list of natty supps to buy . Will post up when completed.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm logging a pretty sweet natty sleep/GH aid product right now, might be worth looking into!
It's called Somnidren GH, by MST.
I will look into this as well gh boost is a must for natty hulk .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
Cycle Logs 46
prld2gr8ns General Chat 22