KLEEN - STRONG BODY STRONG MIND!

Page 2 of 60 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by YatesWifey04 View Post
    Now there's a mental image!! You gleefully chugging chocolate in The Chocolate Factory!!
    At least I never ran into a vermicious kenid! I hear they eat little Oompah Lumpah's like me!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    @BamBam0319 - No doubt coming off of a cut in the big middle of the Holiday season just didn't work out well for me this time around. Relaxed for our anniversary trip, got back and it was non-stop party - event food. I have a HORRIBLE sweet tooth! I mean HORRIBLE!!!! Once I got started on the holiday treat madness I slid down the sugary slope, and did so gleefully! Must have looked like something out of Willie Wonka!
    lol I can just picture you Destroying tables full of delicacies ! I get the same way and feel it the next day in my routine! amazingly my appetite has been small this time around but its kinda working out. Glad to see you back and ready to tear it up, your logs are always gold!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    lol I can just picture you Destroying tables full of delicacies ! I get the same way and feel it the next day in my routine! amazingly my appetite has been small this time around but its kinda working out. Glad to see you back and ready to tear it up, your logs are always gold!
    Thanks Brother Cali! Oh yeah buddy, I was on a dessert rampage. The things i found myself eating... then having more of... and some more of... then just a little more... oh and maybe just one more piece would be okay!

    Here is a very telling picture of me 2 weeks apart the chubby one was on Christmas. LOL Crazy what a couple weeks did quickly. You can't even see my jaw line in the second one!!!!!

    Name:  2 weeks dietary damage.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  15.1 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Brother Cali! Oh yeah buddy, I was on a dessert rampage. The things i found myself eating... then having more of... and some more of... then just a little more... oh and maybe just one more piece would be okay!

    Here is a very telling picture of me 2 weeks apart the chubby one was on Christmas. LOL Crazy what a couple weeks did quickly. You can't even see my jaw line in the second one!!!!!

    Name:  2 weeks dietary damage.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  15.1 KB
    Damn lol yea ! your in control though is the best part you can drop it pretty fast and use the beneficial aspects to increase your performance/physique, that's just being the Kleen Machine!

  5. I hear you Chris... most of December was a nightmare for me. I have my work cut out for me, that's for sure.
    •   
       


  6. Eat, drink and be Merry! For tomorrow we lift and cut!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Damn lol yea ! your in control though is the best part you can drop it pretty fast and use the beneficial aspects to increase your performance/physique, that's just being the Kleen Machine!
    It was mostly water, my face already came back down to about where it was there. Thank Goodness!
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I hear you Chris... most of December was a nightmare for me. I have my work cut out for me, that's for sure.
    It happens to all of us. Like Rocky says, it ain't about how many times you get knocked down, it's about how many times you stand back up!

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Eat, drink and be Merry! For tomorrow we lift and cut!!
    No doubt!

    So here was the battle that had to be fought in the gym.

    Burgener warm up - x 3 rounds

    Complex A - 5 rounds for time
    Power Cleans - 165 x2, 2, 2, 2, 2
    Ring Push Ups - x10, 8, 6, 4, 2
    Pull Up @ BW = 216 x10, 8, 6, 4, 2
    Time = 5:32.5 seconds


    Man that was a beast! Power cleans got hard after the second round, the pull ups just took so much out of the posterior chain that the cleans just got rough. One rep I pulled it and did something wrong and hit myself in the chin with the bar. Yep 165 moving at a high rate of speed right on the chin, had to shake that one off. Thank goodness it was the 2nd rep of that set.

    Superset 2 x3 sets
    DB Snatch x5 each arm
    2 arm DB Bent over Row x10
    - I was feeling these for sure. My delts and lats were pumped like crazy from this super set!

    Super Set 3 x 3 sets
    Sled Drag = 50 yards
    Hanging Knee Raises x 15, 12, 10


    Mobility Work and Foam Rolling
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It was mostly water, my face already came back down to about where it was there. Thank Goodness!

    It happens to all of us. Like Rocky says, it ain't about how many times you get knocked down, it's about how many times you stand back up!



    No doubt!

    So here was the battle that had to be fought in the gym.

    Burgener warm up - x 3 rounds

    Complex A - 5 rounds for time
    Power Cleans - 165 x2, 2, 2, 2, 2
    Ring Push Ups - x10, 8, 6, 4, 2
    Pull Up @ BW = 216 x10, 8, 6, 4, 2
    Time = 5:32.5 seconds


    Man that was a beast! Power cleans got hard after the second round, the pull ups just took so much out of the posterior chain that the cleans just got rough. One rep I pulled it and did something wrong and hit myself in the chin with the bar. Yep 165 moving at a high rate of speed right on the chin, had to shake that one off. Thank goodness it was the 2nd rep of that set.

    Superset 2 x3 sets
    DB Snatch x5 each arm
    2 arm DB Bent over Row x10
    - I was feeling these for sure. My delts and lats were pumped like crazy from this super set!

    Super Set 3 x 3 sets
    Sled Drag = 50 yards
    Hanging Knee Raises x 15, 12, 10


    Mobility Work and Foam Rolling
    Nice workout! I am going to incorporate some of these into my current training. They look like fun!
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by clown007 View Post
    Nice workout! I am going to incorporate some of these into my current training. They look like fun!
    Definitely fun especially if you like challenging yourself.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Is the bar ok? Probably hurt it banging into it like that.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Definitely fun especially if you like challenging yourself.
    Totally! Played with versions of CrossFit and Fight Round style workouts for years. Challenges definitely keep you motivated. Love the beat the clock style workouts.
    Staley's Escalating Density program is another form of challenge that I have played with. Its fun at times too.
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by clown007 View Post
    Totally! Played with versions of CrossFit and Fight Round style workouts for years. Challenges definitely keep you motivated. Love the beat the clock style workouts.
    Staley's Escalating Density program is another form of challenge that I have played with. Its fun at times too.
    I will have to look at that one. I think I may have looked at it before and just not done it due to other training.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It was mostly water, my face already came back down to about where it was there. Thank Goodness!

    It happens to all of us. Like Rocky says, it ain't about how many times you get knocked down, it's about how many times you stand back up!



    No doubt!

    So here was the battle that had to be fought in the gym.

    Burgener warm up - x 3 rounds

    Complex A - 5 rounds for time
    Power Cleans - 165 x2, 2, 2, 2, 2
    Ring Push Ups - x10, 8, 6, 4, 2
    Pull Up @ BW = 216 x10, 8, 6, 4, 2
    Time = 5:32.5 seconds


    Man that was a beast! Power cleans got hard after the second round, the pull ups just took so much out of the posterior chain that the cleans just got rough. One rep I pulled it and did something wrong and hit myself in the chin with the bar. Yep 165 moving at a high rate of speed right on the chin, had to shake that one off. Thank goodness it was the 2nd rep of that set.

    Superset 2 x3 sets
    DB Snatch x5 each arm
    2 arm DB Bent over Row x10
    - I was feeling these for sure. My delts and lats were pumped like crazy from this super set!

    Super Set 3 x 3 sets
    Sled Drag = 50 yards
    Hanging Knee Raises x 15, 12, 10


    Mobility Work and Foam Rolling
    Damn that's some kickass time!! Did that bar give you a little reminder it was there and wasn't just gonna let you body slam it repeatedly ? I hate when I do **** like that but I try to ignore it and just not doit again but stay on pace.
    Those DB snatches were brutal I bet with the bent over rows after? your rear delts had to be dead!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Damn that's some kickass time!! Did that bar give you a little reminder it was there and wasn't just gonna let you body slam it repeatedly ? I hate when I do **** like that but I try to ignore it and just not doit again but stay on pace.
    Those DB snatches were brutal I bet with the bent over rows after? your rear delts had to be dead!!
    No doubt, rear delts, hell, all of my pull muscles got worked hard on this one. Next workout focuses more on some pushing movements and i get to bench heavy for the first time in about 6 weeks. Seems I hit my 365 max about then and haven't done any heavy benching since. Curious how much of that I still have in the tank. It was on the 3 EPI-GH a day and 40mg of Osta then. So if I get close after being off for this long and not lifting this movement heavy I will be ecstatic.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It happens to all of us. Like Rocky says, it ain't about how many times you get knocked down, it's about how many times you stand back up!

    ]
    So true!

  16. Dang, the Willie Wonka comments! Had me laughing in here! Christmas time is to enjoy, January is to refocus!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    So true!
    We are the type to keep getting up for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Dang, the Willie Wonka comments! Had me laughing in here! Christmas time is to enjoy, January is to refocus!
    Have to find some humor in your faults right. No need to be solemn about it. I am definitely in on the refocusing too!

    Here was the workout from last night.

    Burgener Warmup x 5 minutes

    Super Set 1
    Bench Press - 95x10, 135x5, 225x5, 245x3, 275x3, 335x1, 345xF -
    DB Farmers Walk - 50lbs x 50 yards x 5 rounds

    Superset 2
    DB Swings 50x15, 15, 15
    Close Grip Bench Press 185x10, 185x10, 195x10

    Superset 3
    Barbell Curls - 65x20, 80x15, 90x10, 65x20
    Cross Body Band Triceps Extension - max reps x 4 sets - thick orange band

    Suicide Sprints 2 x 50 yards


    I was a little disappointed with my bench last night. I knew it would be lower, I hadn't lifted bench heavy in at least 6 weeks, so it was to be expected. However I was hoping for less than a 30 lb drop. I blame some of that on poor preparation for a max attempt. I didn't have any carbs yesterday since focusing on trimming back down quickly. I will add them back in next week but as for right now keeping them to post workout. So I didn't carb up in a few days before lifting which obviously effects performance. I was actually happy to get the 335 up after how heavy the 225x5 felt. I could tell my CNS didn't have a clue what was going on. Between that and lower blood sugar I just felt weak. Oh well we all have those days and let's be honest if 335 is what I get on a day I feel weak I am okay with that! Other than that the rest of the workout went well. I am ready for tomorrow's lift already!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Yeah, never feel bad when you can hit 335! Bench is the one that will drop off the quickest when you take an extended break.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  19. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Yeah, never feel bad when you can hit 335! Bench is the one that will drop off the quickest when you take an extended break.
    Amen to that! I am trying to figure out which Powerlifting federation and meet I want to do this year and start changing up my training somewhat to really focus on the big 3 lifts a little more directly.

    Any of the PL guys in here have any suggestions for organizations? I want to do RAW, not suited up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Knee wraps or no? I've always had good experiences with USPA meets.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  21. I'd be happy with a 335 press. At least until I eyed another 2.5#...
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  22. Definitely think that 335 is great especially with not carbs and it being such a surprise for your body! Awesome work as always!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'd be happy with a 335 press. At least until I eyed another 2.5#...
    Agree! 335 bench is like lifting a car to me! Nice job!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  24. 335lbs tops my best !!!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The return and rebuild of a solid body and mind
    By anabolicge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-09-2016, 01:28 AM
  2. Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 04:15 PM
  3. 16-Year-Old Has the Body and Mind of a Toddler
    By xink in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:13 AM
  4. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 10:31 PM
Log in
Log in