Need Help

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
Hey I'm kinda new to this app and everyone tells me that everyone is a big help I looking to compete this summer 2016 in some natural bodybuilding I'm 5'11"
156 lbs im 24 years old and im currently hurt looking to do some research and create a diet plan and a new work out plan for when I'm better and ready to hit the gym again can someone please help me. Thanks from the little man

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hey I'm kinda new to this app and everyone tells me that everyone is a big help I looking to compete this summer 2016 in some natural bodybuilding I'm 5'11"
156 lbs im 24 years old and im currently hurt looking to do some research and create a diet plan and a new work out plan for when I'm better and ready to hit the gym again can someone please help me. Thanks from the little man
Welcome little man! Sorry your hurt. Where is the injury? What are your current goals?

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
Hey man it's okay I'm not sure what it is just yet. I have to go to the orthopedic tomorrow and get it check I think a tor ligament or muscle in my left leg not to sure tho I hope not. I'm looking to be 180lbs cut and ripped up. I've been eating a lot of carbs like around 800g a day before I hurt myself my protein intake was around 140g and fat was about 70g and some guy I talked to says protein is more important what is your thought on that.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hey man it's okay I'm not sure what it is just yet. I have to go to the orthopedic tomorrow and get it check I think a tor ligament or muscle in my left leg not to sure tho I hope not. I'm looking to be 180lbs cut and ripped up. I've been eating a lot of carbs like around 800g a day before I hurt myself my protein intake was around 140g and fat was about 70g and some guy I talked to says protein is more important what is your thought on that.
First I would suggest waiting to talk with your doctor before changing anything. But from the information so far it seems that your carbs are pretty high and the protein is a little low. I'm not the nutrition expert but that's just my opinion.

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
Yeah I'm not looking to get back into lifting till I'm healthy

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
this is not real life